I like this game, let's talk about it

I like this game, let's talk about it

Attached: 1528350561028.jpg (590x336, 26K)

I hope you play on ironman.

It's pretty shit, X-Piratez is better in every conceivable way unless you like jerking off to bara.

Attached: gotgudlongago.png (1025x651, 127K)

i beat the game once on legend ironman yes, but now i just play legend, namely because the game has numerous times during an ironman campaign become stuck in an animation loop, and my save gets lost there...

anyone looking forward to phoenix point?

No. It's more nuCOM garbage and the best thing that happened was them going Epic exclusive because at least the nuCOM cum guzzlers stopped shilling it so much and finally admitted it was more of the fucking same.

didn't they go for an epic store exclusive?

>it was more of the fucking same.

is that a bad thing?

>Playing meme man in a game that's packed with stupid bugs that fuck you up
>Not having the self control to not reload saves

nuCOM is "streamlined" (dumbed down and faggy) board game style gameplay. The Open X-Com mods are leagues ahead of anything Firaxis shat out and most likely better than whatever Penis Point is gonna be, judging from backer build gameplay and what the devs have said about it.

>muh outdated clunky shit
fuck off grandpa

They are epic store exclusive for a year i think, im looking forward to it still when it eventually comes out.

>play iron man on enemy within
>game fucking crashes corrupting my only save file
ya nah

i enjoy it too, but only for the charpool
otherwise id just play xenonauts or xcom:ew

I'm experiencing a weird bug were every weapon is displayed for each class in the armory, even though I can't equip non-class weapons. Really fucking annoying, especially since I'm using grimy's loot mod. It doesn't actually impact anything, but it's driving me nuts.

Nothing worse then having an ironman game ruined by bugs.

>ironman playthrough
>encounter archon king for the first time
>first round of interactions goes well enough. Lots of dmg taken but no losses yet
>end turn and game crashes. Have to redo the entire turn when I reload
>happens over and over. Stuck in a loop of repeating the same turn
>use this as an opportunity to try different strats
>one turn in particular goes especially bad. Every shot misses and archon kills 3 of my guys
>"oh well not like it even counts"
>mfw I hit end turn and it actually works instead of crashing my game, forced to continue in the worst timeline

Thanks xcom.

Attached: 1551843101848m.jpg (1024x954, 71K)

Picked it up a few days ago, it was hard at first, but then I got better and it's a lot of fun now.

and that's the only important thing
i hope you go for psi lab soon and pump out some mages

Attached: 1534928959912.jpg (506x900, 65K)

>but then I got better
or you didnt. The game has awful difficulty curve where it is super hard early game then it gets easier the further you get not including some story specific missions and then at the very and it spikes again.

Is there a way to play this without the meme races?

Confirmed no more future DLC/expansions, so when's 3 coming?

I am around the point where sectopods are spawning, they are annoying cunts cause I only have like 25% to control them

Meme races?

Attached: 1533334368930.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

The meme races you can play with.

Anyone know the exact name of the mod that makes it so Psionic soldiers have to achieve kills to learn new skills ONLY? I had it for vanilla but seem to have unsubbed from it. There seems to be a lot of mods that do this but they make a lot of other changes to psionics as well