VTMB

Malkbros, we're coming home.
youtu.be/_s7O0OWohvE

Attached: d6w4bkqcf8d1447cf1641e3bf866996650a9628.png (695x900, 815K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rockpapershotgun.com/2019/05/29/malkavians-confirmed-for-bloodlines-2-we-talked-to-brian-mitsoda-on-the-new-clan-reveal/
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Fatima_al-Faqadi
pcgamer.com/everything-we-know-about-vampire-the-masqueradebloodlines-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=kPNGgjaI1S8
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Sascha_Vykos
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Zachary_Sikorsky
youtube.com/watch?v=vm-2lCgG6_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BWn3igE3sBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk5uwYp5EKk
youtube.com/watch?v=bs2kVatQKkA
youtube.com/watch?v=IAZEWtyhpes
youtu.be/1XALVTzMOeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=whlCgNErsTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf:_The_Apocalypse_–_Earthblood
youtube.com/watch?v=IQw5chn7Gi0
youtube.com/watch?v=nkomiPFoYZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1558193576277.png (1241x477, 6K)

REDDIT NOSFERATU BTFO

>"it's too much work to write!"
>"the poster boy is Toreador. there are crazy Toreadors too!"
>"we're not getting two Malk poster characters!"
>"it's not an asylum!"
>"you don't know what the Seattle Underground looks like, you're not from Seattle!"
>"Malks aren't -the- stealth clan!"
>"it has to be a new clan!"
>"stop posting that meme popularity poll!!!"

Attached: 20190508_014512.jpg (1440x904, 484K)

>no Nosferatu

fuck, where's the stealth Clan then? I'm pretty pissed, we got bland fucking clans like Ventrue, Toreador and Brujah over Nossies
they definitely wrote themselves into a corner I think, since nobody would willingly diablerize to become a disgusting mutant Nos
oh well, hopefully they're the first DLC

>can play Malks
it's all I ever wanted.

>Tremerechads and Malkchads confirmed
Imagine caring about any clan

Attached: 7fe.gif (500x394, 157K)

Everyone please say hello to my malk gf!

Attached: Malkavian-NPC3.jpg (4034x5011, 1.76M)

Counterpoint: What if they write fishMalks again like in 1, or do the absolute opposite and suck all the fun out of it?

Nosshits BTFO
she cute!

NPC3?

Maybe thinblood?

Imagine being a Nosfag and being more wrong than a literal nutso.

Easy to imagine.

Attached: 1557339863262.jpg (837x1379, 1.05M)

you can't stay as a Thinblood

As much as I agree with you, it's been confirmed that posterboy is a toreador prince.

The VA work in the trailer feels flat compared to the original

>fuck, where's the stealth Clan then?
How is obfuscation not stealthy?

Is there any way to upgrade from thinblood by any other means than diablerie? If not, then its pretty obvious that he would need to hide

rockpapershotgun.com/2019/05/29/malkavians-confirmed-for-bloodlines-2-we-talked-to-brian-mitsoda-on-the-new-clan-reveal/

Tbh, the only reason i thought nossies had a chance was because seattle has the underground city and it seemed stupid not to use that, but out of the two malks are more popular and more people want them

Attached: 1553229089193.png (1611x953, 606K)

Stop whining.
Clan DLCs have been confirmed, you'll get your nosfies eventually, even if they aren't in the base game.

NOS BTFO
LASOMBRAPS BTFO
MALKS CONFIRMED WITH UNIQUE DIALOGUE + DEMENTATION

>“Will playing as a Malkavian be a different experience with unique dialogue?” and yes, yes it will, in a similar way to the original Bloodlines. “Because it is the expectation,” said Mitsoda, “We cannot deviate from the expectation of what the Malkavian experience is.”
>“The Malkavians, I think first and foremost, they’re all about dementation. Dementation not only has dialogue implications, but of course it’s got combat applications

based Malk dialogue confirmed

They've specifically said they want to do a more "respectful" take on Malkavians, rather than the insulting/bigoted view of a crazy person the original had.

So temper your expectations.

AAAAAAHG WE GOT TOO COCKY NOSBROS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

You ain't gonna get fishmalks you goddamn idiots.
When you make a malkavaian the most boring thing you can make is a fishmalk, the group will kick you out immediately for being a lolsorandumb faggot (rightfully so).
You can make a malk without having him talk like he's from reddit.

neither of us said we were getting lolsorandom fishmalk shit, calm your jets user damn
also reminder that playing Malkavian first is the best choice, I tried Malk for my 2nd playthrough on the original VtMB and it was very disappointing, since you say stupid random shit but people react the same way they did to your previous normal character

Attached: 1517004485075.jpg (310x400, 20K)

>They kept Dementation
>Hearing voices/Madness Network is still there
>Futher away from fishmalk-ness that was in BL1
I'm more than ok with this. This is going to be the first clan I'll pick.

Attached: 66f99edee6.png (640x446, 272K)

So you'll eat a Malk and suddenly your a nutjob?

The curse of the malk is to have a mental illness of sorts.
No, this doesn't necessarily mean you go around naked screaming at lightbulbs.

-You can have a split personality (i'm sure you know this one)
-You can have autistic tier OCD
-You can be incredibly paranoid
-You can be a schizo having extremely strong hallucinations, but just like most RL scizos you can keep it under control for the most part and be aware that you're hallucinating
-You can have an irrational phobia or fear of a certain thing to a maniac degree

These are just some ideas.
Basically it's something that doesn't allow you to fully function normally, but it doesn't have to bo something that makes you completely deranged.
Completely deranged malks are a thing, but not the norm.

>tfw Malk with Toreador gf
FUCKING BASED

Attached: Malk.jpg (758x719, 132K)

I'm super neutral on this game at the moment
I have not seen any gameplay, and I cant judge anything about its writing and rpg elements so far. Its all just been cinematic shite that any marketing group can fix up.
Biggest fear is that it will follow suit with the newer editions of the tabletop that managed to be so overtly politcal shit no one bought them and it killed whitewolf. I don't want a game about gay twilight superhumans that defend transexual rights and fight the man, I want MONSTERS fighting other MONSTERS with that classic 90s edge.

If nosferatu aren't playable I will be dissapointed.

Attached: images (1) (20).jpg (442x694, 83K)

>Malk in BL1 was fishmalk
Fucking where? Literally only the stop sign is fishmalk and it was fun.

It should be noted that the way this works in practice is that they're either chaotic edgy or lolrandum retarded.

>"don't be upset that something that was in the original game from over a decade ago isn't in this game! You can just pay even more money on top of the $60 you paid for this game to get access to it!"

Attached: 1551209732460.png (491x418, 353K)

>I have not seen any gameplay
I love the original VTMB but it had absolutely dogshit gameplay, dude.
Even if it's generic first person RPG with ok combat it'll be better than the first in that regard.
>overtly politcal
>I want MONSTERS fighting other MONSTERS
The setting has always been incredibly drenched in politics, and the two things coexist.
This entire setting might not be for you, if you only exposure was VTMB1.

What?

Clans are free.

>Fucking where?
The entire game?
You talk like a complete retard 90% of the game, wich is typical of a fishmalk.

>tfw no Malk gf

Attached: 1558769424151.gif (404x347, 1003K)

>You can just pay even more money
It's free nigga.

>You talk like a complete retard 90% of the game
More like 90% of the malk dialogue in the game is foreshadowing and insight.

There's ways to do that without making you sound like a holdupspork lolsorandumb retard.

Just be yourself, bro. :)

Just go to an Asylum and have sex with a schizo bro.

>holdupspork lolsorandumb retard
Not a single line in BL1 is like that. Post ONE.

>tfw Toreador with Malk bf

>DINOSAUR LOL
>RAWRRRR
>HOLD UP SPORK

We can play this game all day.
I'll present you with more and more evidence and you'll keep denying it over and over because in your head anything in VTMB1 was 10/10 writing wise and you can't use a single shred of objectivity to realize this shit was retarded and if you presented such a Malk to any decent group they would've called you a faggot and showed you the door immediately.

Attached: 26234634764.jpg (1024x536, 59K)

Damn, I'm getting some really bad 2012 PTSD

Sure it was political but it wasnt political in the same way as the newer edition was. It jumped from jokes about politicians and greedy consumerism, to vampires obssessed with minority representation and gay rights.

I can't be stuffed to bring out all the scans /tg/ had, but the sheer stupidy of immortal assholes engaged in constant infighting as well as there own day to day problems giving a shit about the gender equality of cattle was bizzare. The Werewolf stuff was hit way harder though iirc.

Are Malkavians better suited for melee or ranged?

Stealth melee, with ranged and some AOE.

in the old game Malkavians had no bonus either way. Really only the meathead clans like Brujhah and Gangrel are inherent melee and the wizard vampires were ranged too i spose, but even so none were limited to only one kind of fighting style. build whatever you want.

dunno about new game

Thanks. Is Stealth just going to be Nebulation in Bloodlines 2?

I played Malkavian gun boy and it was fine.

Can you faggots give this shit a rest already?

First you lied and said the devs weren’t putting Malkavians at all. Then it literally gets confirmed and you go
>y-yeah well they’ll change them somehow!
What they obviously meant from day was that there were going to be no fishmalks, which the majority of players have always found annoying.

So there's no Obfuscate in the game at all now, except for that Thinblood fuckery?

user nobody knows anything about what powers are and arent around, anyone saying otherwise is a rumor mongerer and you'd be a fool to trust them.

What are the disciplines for malks?

special snowflake power up from lillian

Is it even viable to go melee without supporting disciplines? Guns sound better for the majority of vamps.

you can see the power families in the website

None of this is unique to the 5th edition though. People always spam Rudi but he’s not even the first gay black Muslim vampire in WoD
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Fatima_al-Faqadi
On top of that the devs literally mentioned he isn’t in the game

All you faggots do is keep manufacturing controversy where it doesn’t exist, just a few months ago you were all saying that there were going to be no Malkavians either because muh sjw devs and yet here we are

>the devs literally mentioned he isn't in the game
source?

It really doesn't matter dude

The devs have said there are going to be more clans released after launch as free DLC so we don’t actually know

Will we still be able to dress up in assless chaps I wonder

Attached: 1557263911727.png (900x1117, 752K)

user my problem isnt the existence of those characters. Theres gonna be tonnes of variation in historys, personalities and goals of idividuals who live as long as a vampire. Im saying that no one wants to play campaign where every NPC is either a good guy or an evil facist with no inbetweens or paraleles where your unable to make the choice yourself and are forced to be either the good guy or the bad guy. Its poor drama.

Attached: 1527189186350.jpg (800x600, 36K)

That's commentary on how the thinblood will only be human in his dreams, same way that the Malk NPC will only be a dinosaur in his dreams. Oh, but they used the tumblr word RAWRRR, so it's clearly just a lolsonrandumb meme devoid of any substance, of course.
Retard.

Best render yet.

>insulting/bigoted view of a crazy person
Their are people driven insane from vampire magic in real life? THESE NIGGAS AREN'T FUCKING REAL

Attached: 1540501845226.png (600x388, 86K)

Identity politics isn't political intrigue.

Attached: 1541446317326.jpg (511x671, 37K)

>all those niggers voting malk for epic memes
It's all so tiresome.

Either:
>I haven't played VTMB in a really long time
or
>I am literally illiterate and/or retarded

You just keep telling yourself that. Trying to spin and justify every word they say.

absolute chad

>clan DLCs have been confirmed

Source?

literally everywhere, shut up

WHY ARE ALL THESE V5 DESIGNS LOOK LIKE PEOPE IN A FASHIONSHOW. NOBODY DRESSES OR LOOKS LIKE THIS!

Attached: 1551071445534.jpg (327x239, 10K)

Post an example then you retarded sperg

I knew this already, i got the info through the malk mind netwerk

Attached: li.jpg (400x400, 98K)

Second link on google
pcgamer.com/everything-we-know-about-vampire-the-masqueradebloodlines-2/
>>Four clans have been unveiled so far, and only one remains. Paradox will likely reveal the last clan on their Twitch channel. The company also mentioned that more clans will be added to Bloodlines 2 after the game is released. (I’m still hoping for Malkavian and Lambrosa.)

>Fishmalks btfo
Pic related is you user.

Attached: fc6.png (600x628, 205K)

>no Gangrel
>no cool clans that weren’t in the first game

>Brujah, Ventrue and Toreador
YAWN

>Brigading against VTMB 1 malk only starts recently
Hmm It's almost like tranny faggots who are foreign to this board are invading...

Because vampires are edgy faggot hipsters

>the company also mentioned

Yeah, no shit. That's all I see everywhere, mentions and assumptions.
How about the actual original mention from the company or from a person working on the game?

This. Fish Malk was the best part of the game. Humor is its own merit. Its just irl a lot of people arent funny thus Fish Malks got a bad rep.

Because we were children when we played the first game.
The Malk writing aged like shit and they are now the clan for quirky redditor trannies.

I was driven insane from vampire magic when I was 12, please delete these posts.

>we
kys tranny

>give me source
>source not good enough give me more source
Watch the dev streams. I'm not going to spoon feed you, they mentioned in at least one.

The player character was a bit fishmalky in VTMB1, but don't forget it also had one of the best depictions of a Malkavian ever, in Grout.

> a few loud voices in the community are convinced that the Malks won’t be in Bloodlines 2, and if they are they’ll be “ruined” by political correctness gone, ahaha, mad.
> And I, a person who am excited for Bloodlines 2 and liked the Malkavian in Bloodlines, but am also, y’know, 15 years older now and an ess jay doubleyou, am part of the problem.

Is Mitsoda our guy?

Go back

youtube.com/watch?v=kPNGgjaI1S8
see this.

>Mitsoda says that this time their approach to the Malks will be thinking more about their insight and how it would affect a person who had it, and not presenting it as hilarious. “I think in general we kind of are going to be approaching the Malks in Bloodlines 2 as more playing up the kind of darker aspect of having that network of voices and that insight, and almost a little bit of paranoia,” he said. “I think there will be things that people will like about the Malks, the same things that they liked about the first one in that they said things that were very strange.”

>He said that, since Malkavians are vampires, they’re not going to be a direct one-to-one with human mental illness, but they have been doing a significant amount of research. They looked into a lot of different mental illnesses, read medical papers, as well as looking at the experience from the point of view of people who actually do hear voices. And, because this is a work of fiction, they’ve been looking at how mental illness is portrayed in other works of fiction (Mitsoda was unimpressed by the majority of portayals in films, for example). “I think in general we can’t focus on any one mental illness, so we have to keep the Malks to our kind of interpretation of their experience as far as their insight, their network, the tragedy of it.”

And you'll be 6 feet under soon, tranny

HOW! WHY! Why do they make everyone's render BUT the Toreador's render good looking?
>tremere looks better than toreador
>malkavian looks better than toreador
FUCK!

>NOOOO MUH NOSFERATU ISN'T IN THE GAAAME
You're focusing on a minor issue. The real issue is the gameplay, specifically the combat, and the setting. It's gonna be fucking dogshit, know why? Because it's trying to be like John Wick western garbage. I hate John Wick. I hate how John Wick looks. I hate how he fights. I hate his movies. I hate how normies jerk off over that trash. Oh the cinematrography is so amazing! Oh the fight scenes are superb! Oh it's soooooooooo stylish! Fuck off, no it isn't. It's boring drab realism taking place at night in fucking nightclubs and dark city streets. It's not uniquely interesting to look at at all, it's basically Death Stranding without the Death or the Stranding, or vampire the masquerade without the vampire or a masquerade. Just some dude killing people in a fucking night club and city streets, but oh, oh, they wear suits! They wear suits, and barely say a word, and try to look badass and cool, and omg the club has red lights, and red lights, and orange lights, oh man, so stylish so stylish put that dickin my mouth joe, get it all in there, get it ALLLL IN THERE!

Attached: aku.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>implying the whole game wont be a huge SJW cringefest

>1st answer telling him that humanity is but a dream now
>2nd is telling him to adapt and learn to survive
>3rd warns him that weakness means death
>4th is openly mocking his cowardice

Bloodlines malk dialogue may have seemed like fishmalk lolsorandum reddit bullshit at first, but each line always had meaning to it.

>hearsay from gaming "journalists" now qualifies as source

Attached: Ohwow.jpg (562x437, 38K)

This pasta is neither funny nor very good for trolling

No, you don't fit in yet.

Because Toreador is the tranny clan and it’s literally a render of a tranny

>hearsay from gaming "journalists" now qualifies as source
It's not hearsay, the devs said it. I'm just not going to watch 5 40 minute videos to do you a favor.

Trannies belong with the crazies. Make them Malkavian!

Yaaaaaas I am such a walking mental illness myself. That is why I have no job and am a failure :)
Can totes related to this clan!

Indeed, they are indeed Malks.
But they would rather self insert themselves as beautiful Toreadors.

Grout is an excellent character, and presented without ever physically appearing before the player too.

um no

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Sascha_Vykos
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Zachary_Sikorsky

That's just another type of crazy. Malks are not the only lunatics in VTMB.

malks in. damn was hoping for something different.

anyway, drawfag reporting. gimme the ideas lads

Old malk girl with new malk girl posing either wacky, mad or lewd.

So how do you guys think the Season of the Wolf DLC is going to be?

>"Two Story Packs which will take you deeper into the underbelly of Seattle and introduce some of the more fantastical denizens from the World of Darkness."
>"One major Expansion in which the vampires' greatest enemy enters Seattle."

They're obviously talking about werewolves here. But will they let us rip and tear shit up?

Attached: 1559094794806.jpg (508x800, 195K)

>But will they let us rip and tear shit up?

Actually playing as a Werewolf? Not a hope in hell. But we'll definitely face off against one.

Sounds like too much work

Do something VTMB/What do we do in the shadows related

Attached: DH3CxZ7XcAAqmHC.jpg (500x281, 19K)

Actually I'm talking about playing as Gangrel and picking fights with werewolves. I believe they said they'll add more clans later and everyone is asking for Gangrel and Nosferatu.

Attached: ac2036af87c7dfa33c502e23343c0a61.jpg (539x1448, 216K)

>mad and lewd
ftfy, is best

>incognito mission to head out into a Washington suburban town
>due to fledgling's naivety, don't realize we're being tricked to go into WW country
>steal/blow up/generally stir the WW's shit up unwittingly
>odyssey à la The Warriors to get back to the city while being pursued by WWs
cud be cool

Oh, right. Yeah I can definitely see that, then.

Draw my girl

Attached: Brujah-chan.jpg (609x850, 94K)

Toreador is cute though.
I want to fondle her non-existant breasts

So was this the last clan?

until dlc, yes

>odyssey à la The Warriors to get back to the city while being pursued by WWs
That I like

Devs said they'll add more clans later on

Attached: download.png (217x233, 5K)

Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=vm-2lCgG6_Q

Attached: source.gif (480x268, 1.31M)

I recognize half of those faces as actual models.

She is so flat you could play curling on her chest. Whoever thought that this was a good render for a Toreador must really hate Toreadors.

>Toreadors have to have huge tits as a requirement

have you even seen a fashion model before? they're all stick thin with zero curves.

Post the best scene m8
youtube.com/watch?v=BWn3igE3sBk

Post the ACTUAL best scene mate
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk5uwYp5EKk

Have YOU seen a fashion model? None are as flat. Some have small breasts and some don't but nothing compares to the flatness of the Toreador render.

Yes. The Malkavian progenitor turned himself into insanity and spread to all his children. Malkav is an insanity internet that connects every Malkavian.

>best scene
>isn't this one
youtube.com/watch?v=bs2kVatQKkA

I should watch this

Attached: smuganimegirl.webm (956x734, 1.77M)

How powerful are the angels left in creation fallen angels and lucifer would thry have true faith?

Attached: 250px-St_Uriel,_St_John's_Church,_Warminster,_Wiltshire.jpg (250x349, 43K)

>less content than the first game
What is the point of this to exist?

Quite a few of them are flat as boards mate.

REEEE CANT HAVE FUN IN MY VIDYA REEE
GG was a mistake.

You should. The series is pretty good too

Turning into mist as thinblood is the stealth class. Honestly, Thinblood counting as a fucking clan was a mistake.

Attached: vampire bloodlines gore 2.jpg (1760x988, 218K)

You should, it's a great fucking movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAZEWtyhpes

>The series is pretty good too
I'll watch this one once the first season is finished.

Attached: 3ZSiEEE.jpg (500x4063, 1.06M)

>You can have a split personality
DRAGOVICH, STEINER, KRAVCHENKO
THESE "KINDRED" MUST DIE

ToreadorFags WISH they had NPCs this good looking lmao.

I am suuuuch randumb lolzy le heeheeeee xD

Have sex

Best-looking female in the game until now, facewise.

Yes, even better than mommy Lou.

Attached: 1471823031892.png (840x951, 823K)

You have no idea how much i am seething still. My only solace is that Lou looks gorgeous.

i play clan quest mod so i cant be entirely sure about vanilla but crap like high potence/fortitude can be replaced with high bloodheal since with high str+melee you btfo everything with hammer anyway, in vanilla bloodbuff is probably even better than potence+stamina since it doesn't have insane blood cost like in CQM and boosts both your offense, defense and lockpicking

There was some rule about angels and demons not having True Faith and they explain it, but I can't remember the reason.

>better than mommy Lou.
nope

On the one hand I think that's kind of cool to take a darker approach to the Malks but on the other the hand the Malk was in the first one was great and made a top tier character for replay.

Fashion models are essentially living hangers for clothes too many curves get in the way of that. You are also purposely glossing over so many models that basically have no breasts just for the sake of your argument.

Gotta channel that madness into theater.

Attached: 1558538243372.jpg (1024x680, 46K)

Best girl is still Tremere by far

Attached: 19F01358-5CF7-4310-952D-A97BDD5A8F0E.jpg (1610x2000, 264K)

Even if Lillian was Lilith, are you sure you want to fuck The First Feminists? She hates men.

Gangrelfag here, can confirm. And the worst looking one is the Ventrue.

>The First Feminists
plural because she's a fucking schizo btw

>fishnet
MY DICK

Would look better with straight, long hair.

Attached: alexandra-valentine-art-nvjmdosynoc.jpg (665x963, 70K)

NO GANGEEL NO BUY
youtu.be/1XALVTzMOeQ

Attached: hqdefault (7).jpg (480x360, 18K)

there are many more that have breasts google it up

I'm not sure if that's clipping or there's a rip in her fishnet
That's pretty fucking hot

Will the Malkavian arch nemesis be back?

Attached: stop sign.jpg (499x333, 14K)

>brujah that low
see i told you niggers, people only """"""""""likes"""""""""" brujah because of Damsel

Facial appearence strictly user. I'm a Loufag myself, but you have to admit it.
I'm not saying that Lou isn't beautiful looking.

Be patient, brother.

Attached: Diesel%2Fproduct%2Fnemesia%2Fhome%2FEGS_PDX_FRASIER_GALLERY_SEASONPASS-1232x695-7503c24d733b4ff7a5b8 (1232x695, 235K)

>season pass for wolfaboos
"no"

>Nosfaretards actually thought they'd be the last clan

Attached: GIF Animation (8638684).gif (304x328, 1.29M)

That looks like an axe handle without the head. Are we fucking hobos or something

And there many that are board flat as well google that up.

MALKBROS REJOICE! WE RETURN IN GLORIOUS SEQUEL!
I pity my fishmalk bros, but the rest of us ax crazy malkbros run the show this time around, nice too be confirmed and still be the best clan.

Attached: 1704-goth-FAQ1.jpg (960x540, 99K)

>tfw Malk bf got in

Attached: 1479429357309.png (402x428, 174K)

"The vampires greatest foe descends on Seattle"
It's a werewolf DLC, the clan DLC's aren't listed yet

But where is the gameplay?

Can you explain this fishmalk meme?

>you have to pay more money to be a furry
based and redpilled

>Facial appearence strictly user.
Lou has the mommy face and for me it trumps the face of the malk render. There's just something special about it. Unique even. I hope she looks good ingame.

Attached: mommy.png (1428x1549, 950K)

I can see them throwing in Gangrel with the Werewolf expansion is more the point.

>furries are insanely rich
>Paradox jewery wins
>Bloodlines 3 will come as a result

Anyone else screencap any predictions?

Attached: Clan prediction 3.png (390x73, 4K)

I guess we continue discussion here? from

>The vampires greatest foe
>Werewolves
>Not other vamps, Hunters or one pissed off mage
Yiffers don't even track. Half the Werewolf clans work with Vamps now. Mummies have more beef with Vamps.

Hey, it's something

You can always use your claws

Yeah we're going to fight werewolves, and what clan is the best to go against them bastards? Gangrel.

Attached: d8pjxnz-5e821bac-a60e-4414-aee9-b83dcfa0dfeb.jpg (500x576, 180K)

Alright lads, I just got the GoG version of vtmb, what am I in for.

Attached: Altmer_.jpg (1173x1200, 303K)

T poses in cut scenes.

>Malkfags cocky again
That poll is from the wiki too.

Glorious jank. And dialogue that blows Skyrim out of the water.

Dude just pre-order it. It’s some of the best devs in the world, have faith.

Attached: Lou.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Am I the only dude in the world who kinda likes Gangrel and Brujah? I like to play them as social characters because threats are better when you back them up with mega violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Attached: 1557247789505.jpg (1280x1164, 435K)

AAAAAAAAAH GIVE ME MY VENTRUE MOMMY GF

Attached: AAAAAAAA.webm (1024x576, 665K)

Probably because she is based on Christina Hendricks

nice try

All are blind whose eyes are closed.

youtube.com/watch?v=whlCgNErsTM

Attached: 1553368629670.jpg (600x665, 149K)

This was from one of the rulebooks. The term applies generally to anyone who plays a Malkavian in the LARP or TTRPG as a lolsorandumb because role-playing actual insanity is more difficult.

Attached: Fishmalk.gif (323x207, 59K)

Dont open it

Attached: pIPnlf3.jpg (1200x2268, 535K)

The only unpopular Clan here is Brujah really and it's pretty obvious why that is. I think they're alright but I prefer when they have Presence.

they're gonna show it at E3

Based.

Btw for anyone that missed it, look as her eyes slide down to check out the the players junk.

Works on my machine :^)

dude just make a d20 roll on every action you do. on a 1 freak out and start crying.

>no new clans
eh, Trememere on first playthrough and Fishmalk on second. Just like in VTMB1.

So it's them? Can't say I'm surprised.
The thing that does catches my eyes in the trailer is the guy. He kinda looks like that guy on the cover art? He even extends his hands at viewers at the end of the video in the same way like how that guy does on the poster.

P.S. I'm glad Lasombra shitters got ultimately blown the fuck out, once and for all.

Attached: 1557346416862.png (486x474, 78K)

A-a-aAH-hH!
StOP iT!

Looks like Dishonored

Fishmalk was an old ass joke of there were some seriously LOL so randumb malks played and one of the early stories involve a malk slapping someone in the face with a trout, for the lolz.
ever since fishmalks are malks who are more deadpoolish over the serial killer or hyper deranged malks. basically fishmalks are the lighthearted malks who do silly shit.

More shitty Activision games because you bought it after they hiked the prices to ride the hype.

But seriously, good RPG with good characters. Combat blows ass but don't quit because of it. Late game it will turn into a combat slog though, be prepared for it.

GOG version has unofficial patch installed

Would you want to be Embraced Yea Forums?

Attached: dracula.jpg (1074x1385, 551K)

>first playthrough
>did that BASTARD mission where you have to get to the Warrens and find the Nosferatu
>spent what felt like a fucking lifetime getting to the bottom of that shitheap, wasting all my bloodbags and ammo because I built a stealthy-talky Toreador
>wanted to fucking die multiple times due to how shit and long that whole sewer section was

>decide to go back in to check out this hatch I hacked open that I skipped past to check out the other path
>it turned out to be a shortcut that skipped that entire section....

Attached: FUCKING-BULLSHIT.gif (300x240, 892K)

Gave me a hearty kek.

This.
The game will be GOTY. All of the devs are highly talented and you have to trust them. What edition did you pre-order?

Now gentlement, in the midst of this divisive news, there is at least one thing we can all agree on.

LASOMBRA FAGS BTFO

BACK TO YOUR DUMPSTER SABBAT

Attached: 1554291068577.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Attached: yes.png (161x162, 49K)

yeah

>plus patch on a first playthrough
Disgusting

I'm playing malk right now and I'm close to finish downtown. I have never heard these voices. Are they very quiet?
Plain unoffical patch.

Lasombra are cool in the table top, I think they'd suck in a vidya.

Careful. Copefags will yell at you that it's just a red herring.
Anyway we can all agree with this thing.
>I'm glad Lasombra shitters got ultimately blown the fuck out, once and for all.
Amen.

where
guy in the trailer looks just like him, even does the outstretched hand

“I actually wish we had started with Malks,” said Brian Mitsoda, “Because honestly the number one thing I think people ask is, ‘Are malkavians in the game?’”

And we doubted Mitsoda

Attached: 1557438249499.jpg (640x640, 46K)

I don't understand why did they reduce the number of disciplines to two for each clan

>item
THe fuck are you going to do with a stop sign?

Attached: C3d38It.gif (498x305, 853K)

You have a third Discipline from your time as a Thin Blood. How they'll explain it in lore terms is beyond me though

They look way too much alike for it to be a coincidence and he even even offers his arm to us in the same way.
Only in-denial BTFO fags are still trying to "b-b-but" about it.

>one theme of the game is technology vs tradition
Will Amazon's corporate army appear?

>Paradox are talking more about the Malks in a Twitch stream later today, 17:00 UK time, but we have an NPC image and teaser video embedded below.

Remember to see this, malkbros

WHO THE FUCK WAS IN THE TRAILER THEN?

Reduced to 2 because you retain 1 from your time as a thin-blood.

I dont like thin-bloods having powers or losing a clan ability but it is what it is.

Gameplay reasons, possibly plot reasons. Brujah for example had only three powers in the first game despite having three disciplines, now with Potence & Celerity & a Thinblood Discipline will grant you six active powers.

They play Malk as being deadpool instead of a deranged schizo

havin' a chat

A shield
An oversized chakram
A dinner plate
it could also be Caine turned himself into a stop sign

YOU GUYS REALIZE IT'LL BE NOTHING LIKE IN THE ORIGINAL GAME, RIGHT? THEY'RE GOING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING TO "NOT BE OFFENSIVE TO THE MENTALLY ILL" EVEN THOUGH MALKAVIANS AREN'T EVEN "MENTALLY ILL" BECAUSE IT'S THEIR BLOOD THAT'S FUCKED UP AND NOT THEIR BRAINS.

decorate your apartment with it

At least read the article before shitposting like this.

>This links to the million dollar question, which is “Will playing as a Malkavian be a different experience with unique dialogue?” and yes, yes it will, in a similar way to the original Bloodlines. “Because it is the expectation,” said Mitsoda, “We cannot deviate from the expectation of what the Malkavian experience is.”

Mitsoda called and said fuck you

Attached: 1554108165655.gif (320x213, 535K)

Get the fan patch first before you open it. Fixes a load of shit (though not everything).

GoG comes with the most recent stable fanpatch preinstalled

I'm fine with that. I actually want a more "down to earth" crazy person, like the Malk from the insane asylum mansion.

Fuck fishmalk

>tfw you realize that we basically have two renders
This girl and the guy on the cover himself.
>tfw again when you realize only Malkavian's guy from animation was shown on the cover itself

Attached: based.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Based Mitsoda.

Stealth melee malks are so fucking broken

Why? They are literally more interesting versions of Ventrue

MalkavianCHADS vs. Virgin other clans

>gonna have to wait for the season of the wolf dlc
Fuck

Attached: Gangrel.jpg (1550x2362, 731K)

The guy on the cover is Vandal, a human from the first game

Malks and Toreadors were the most OP clans in VTMB 1.

They're very quiet and easy to miss

Because it will be a casual downgraded FPS game

>STILL clinging to this shit theory

as a malkbro i can tell you malks are godly melee fighters because they typically mix it with stealth and dementation, so fighting up close means you gotta deal with potential dominate and a bruiser whos literally invisible at all times. in addition with auspex you see literally god damn everything, overall your looking at a really really great assassin clan DESU.

He's not. Quit with that retarded thing. Now that we saw him in the trailer it further buries it.
Guy in the trailer seems to be some fancy guy who is mix of Joker and Grout. Nothing like Vandal at all.

Malks tend to embrace people who are already a bit touched

I don't care, Malkavians(especially Dominate ones) for me always were Tremeres minus jewry and cannibalism, like Undead Mages from WoW compared to Warlocks, so I always played them with minor derangement like Desensization.

Still don't buy guy the trailer is the cover boy

Attached: 1559125942674~2.png (1920x1080, 258K)

Oh? That was patched in? I just added it as a bug fixer mostly.

Keep coping Toreador fag.

Sooo the surprise clan was thinblood which you can't even play for the whole game?

Attached: 50174050_765350970514041_6826212860567030443_n.jpg (1080x1350, 74K)

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28 (4) v - I'm over here, boss Wait, maybe I'm over here Or - Video Gam (341x83, 3K)

I still believe he's this Toreador fuck

Attached: anson1.jpg (353x497, 52K)

You guys didn't buy Malkavians being in because
>HURR DURR MUH SJW
>HURR DURR THAT'S NOT AN ASYLUM
>HURR DURR NOSFERATU WAS IN THE TRAILER = NOSFERATU ARE IN
>HURR DURR BROKEN MIRROR DOESN'T MEAN A THING, IT COULD BE A LASOMBRA TOO.
>DURR HURR

It's weird, in that rock paper shotgun article I'm getting the implication the writer isn't entirely comfortable with malks himself, for no reason then what appears to be his own political sensibilities. Bet he wouldn't give a single shit about the Joker or Harely or any or insane character however.

How much clearer could they be?

Attached: 1553732857126.gif (599x420, 2.17M)

its obviously a red herring

We knew this weeks a go

>It's not vandal! Vandal is human so he'd never kill someon-
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Vandal.jpg (512x422, 39K)

>raped by Helena
LMAO!

>Malkfags get some attention and lose it
Who would have thought

Lot of things got changed from card game user. Even if they made Anson canon, they might do certain... changes to him. One of them might be even changing his own clan.

Just saying.

I guess the question now is who would be fucking insane enough to embrace VANDAL of all people.

>NOBODY DRESSES OR LOOKS LIKE THIS!
Well...

Attached: 88n2nxe.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

>Vandal is human so he'd never kill someone
When did anybody make that stupid argument

nah it was clearly malks and the surprise was a massive amount of toreadorfag salt, so it was a good surprise. in addition too this i'm fairly certain nosbros and gangrelbros are coming in on season of the wolf as nosbros run the underground and gangrelbros fit the theme rather well.

you know, now that you mention it... there was a malkavian in VTMB1...

Queen Bitch, who else?

So they've stated in one of the dev streams that the gametime until you become a vampire will be based on the player, which means it will probably be linked to main story. Who else is going to exclusively do main quest to become a full vampire, then go back and fill in the side content?

Diablerie Any%, anyone?

Isn't he already working for queen bitch the malk?

>this could be a way to bring her into Seattle in 2019

Interesting.

Attached: certifiable giigle.webm (942x808, 1.86M)

Not personally a fan of septum piercings, but otherwise I agree.

Glad they're not totally giving up on the over-the-top goth aesthetic.

Attached: 569d946de3c905991e53a7ce58acb458.jpg (564x752, 25K)

Stop being retarded. Nobody every made such claims.
It's retarded because Therese would murder his ass if he ever became a kindred and because he doesn't have a jack shit to do in Seattle. Plus he isn't fancy guy.
Guy in the trailer/poster likes to dress well and he seems to be fucked up in Grout way of:
>I'm hearing voices of those that conspire against me. I'm not mad. I'm just enlightened.
Nothing like Vandal at all. So quit with this retarded bs.

>Vandal is already subservient to a Malk
>Vandal is clearly mental as fuck, qualifying him for a Malk embrace
>Vandal is one of the only humans to canonically survive in Bloodlines
>We know he kidnaps people already
/ourguy/ Vandal is the boxart man.

>implying jeanette didn't win that fight and made vandal a malk just too be an asshat

It's Anson

Well Asylum apparently did start franchising...

Attached: 53259923_156871921984994_1592564312097938864_n.jpg (1080x1350, 82K)

Asylum is a chain of clubs now so there could easily be one in Seattle

>Therese
Who? Oh you mean the sister that got erased. Jeannette would definitely embrace Van and use him as a lackey

Attached: Cheekypepe.png (1280x1280, 171K)

This. It's the same thing I've been telling since start. That:
>1) Chances of them addressing card game is below zero.
>2) On an off-chance they do adapt a character from card game into the canon, they're going to CHANGE IT in some way.

>as well as looking at the experience from the point of view of people who actually do hear voices.
so they talked to a bunch of homeless in seattle

To be honest, in a a kind of reflection of Nos, sometimes Malks just embrace people to fuck with them. Could see Jeanette just doing that.

SHE'S IN BOYS

Attached: 1554111923681.png (1130x1500, 1.32M)

>players can expect to feel echos from event and characters from B1 but B2 is its own city with its own story
I doubt it. They seem to want to want this story to stand on its own. Likely we will hear rumors or see a third tier character. At best we will see a roaming character like Jack or Beckett.

I'm holding onto this

>Jeannette was the boxart mascot of Bloodlines 1
>Vandal, her successor, is the boxart mascot of Bloodlines 2
KINO
I
N
O

Attached: Carnage.png (301x301, 85K)

>getting clan-change from Toreador into Malkavian
I kinda feel bad for him. He was meant to be fucked in his head, but not in that way.

I have zero clue why people think this boxart Vampire is an existing character. It's somebody new. Surely that's the conclusion to be made rather than going 'well they SORTA look like this old character if you look from this angle!'?

It's Vandal

malks run this shit

Attached: 1528110597837.png (657x669, 376K)

if it is him. Time will tell.

the cover guy is clearly vandal turned vamp by jeannette user,and he's also the malk rep there too kick the thinbloods ass into gear when he fucks around fishmalking about.

Depends on how much side-content is available from the get-go I guess. I'd hate to miss out on any side-quests if they disappear over time.

Attached: DcYk_61VQAATDp4.jpg (785x1200, 113K)

it's literally me, it's a similar pose and everything

Attached: 1535183475727.png (470x469, 489K)

It's not. That's all I'm going to say regarding that matter.

Attached: screen_it_bub.jpg (888x894, 68K)

it's a malkavian franchise, other clans are just guests

Attached: Malkavian slut.jpg (1840x2760, 1.53M)

>"The vampires greatest foe descends on Seattle"
no its the sun
the suns gonna land on seattle

Based.

I assume that it's simply a new character, but being at the forefront makes him a point of speculation for people starved for content.

Attached: night_falls_fast_by_gritti_d2oiae4.jpg (614x1024, 103K)

>Vandal Cleaver
>boxart holds insane fuck have a cleaver
How very clever.

/r/ing the article that states there's another upcoming VtM game aside from Bloodlines 2.

You I believe.

>

Attached: 1558057272560.jpg (800x600, 159K)

i kinda hope they pull an Inquisition on that. You expect werewolves which you get in the start, but then the Second Inquisition starts to get involved too, an even greater foe.

Imagine arguing with the same guy that leaked that last clan Malkavian will be shown together with guy on the poster.
Give up on that dumb theory, REDDIT.

its this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf:_The_Apocalypse_–_Earthblood

it's a VN type game

TREMERCHADS WERE WE AT

I sure vandal-posters are shitposting but it's okay I find humor in it.{spoiler] at least you're not Chunk-posting[/spoiler]
As cool as it sound, I doubt it.

inb4 she became one of the thinbloods in the game because she was trying to look for the first game's protagonist

youtube.com/watch?v=IQw5chn7Gi0

After that Rock paper shotgun interview and just the whole way they have done this Malk reveal, I'm more hyped for the game. Obviously it would be better if Gangrel or Nos were also in, but Malks would be the big red flag that Mitsoda was being prevented from writing the game he wanted to. It's very clear that Mitsoda is focusing on writing the same kind of character archetype from BL1, if a bit less fishmalk and more dark and tragic.

Now I guess we wait for E3 gameplay.

Attached: Aesthetic.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

YOU BROKE THE MASQUERADE, FROG POSTER!

Attached: BUUUUUUUUUH.jpg (243x274, 17K)

delivery. not a fan of the new look

Attached: Slapsyouinmalkavian.jpg (1188x792, 306K)

I wish I could turn Samantha into my Ghoul

I don't mind. If it's less random shit and more reminiscent of actual insanity, I'd only be happy. My ideal malk is a combination of compulsions, fears and only occasional insights.

Asylum is worldwide now baby.

Attached: 1554716427238.jpg (400x600, 24K)

I doubt it would happen considering that she can be killed, but damn, that'd be a great little callback.

I always thought that they wanted to do more with her in the first game, but that they ran out of time/budget for it.

Attached: 1559098876258.jpg (1177x1263, 837K)

fucking based!

Very nice

Attached: 1557435353078.jpg (640x640, 62K)

LET
THEM
IN

Attached: 1558492665735.jpg (824x488, 121K)

she looks like a character from deus ex:HR

Can you do Gary Golden raising a wine glass, like the *ahem* meme?

>Give up on that dumb theory, REDDIT.
I don't really care who boxart vampire is tho.

based
I wish I could draw.

Attached: 1557950598141.jpg (1024x1536, 165K)

I WANT PUNISHED LACROIX!

Now the whole world can feel ISOLATED.

Here.

Attached: 1552912156557.png (963x963, 629K)

excellent work user.

BASED AND REDCOATPILLED

>not slapping her with a fish
you had one job

ME
TOO

Attached: lacroix__ace_by_synestesi_art_d8q57rm-pre.jpg (721x1109, 111K)

THIS

Fix it draw-user

Not really. I dare saying I didn't break any -ahm- rules. I just gave itsy-bitsy info while mimicking Nosferatu and Bob posters that kept saying that Nosferatu/Lasombra will be in while Nosferatu in the trailer/"Bob" will be the render. I just mimicked that because I knew that nobody will think twice about stuff I'm saying.
Vampire on the poster is not Vandal. That's the last you'll hear from on these threads.

Have fun folks.

Get your frog spoiler ass back in here and give as a hint or two if we'll get Punished LaCroix!

You're out on the town for a midnight snack and this guy slaps your ghoulfriend's ass. What do?

Attached: 0bbcd74682c7ddb01c230ec5c87b17e8.jpg (791x1109, 72K)

Attached: 1540235141485.jpg (375x375, 39K)

leave him alone he's got places to go and people to embrace

Take care frogster and spoil some more shit in the future while at it.

PUNISHED LACROIX INFO PLEASE

Let the much older Kindred do what he wants

Attached: bfbo61927wf21.jpg (1080x1231, 127K)

>prevented from writing the game he wanted to
If anything, he would be forced to include malk by shekel-hungry Paradox jews. The actual red flag is when he said that you can't do shit you could 15 years ago, and that we should be mindful not to offend the mad. Either way I'm wary of believing in those supposed visionaries of old ever since it became apparent that it wasn't their talent alone (or perhaps at all) that made their games good. To quote Leonard Boyarsky, "I can't comprehend why you would not have a health bar".

I was his unstoppable crusader...

Attached: d8ue0o3-806320dd-283c-4683-aeb2-618d144fb98c.jpg (706x1100, 384K)

I kind of want to be bros with a gargoyle though.

Attached: dc6wvum-24088c0c-f155-4a33-9174-859e1f725807.png (650x886, 862K)

Now we wait until plebbit does a mass exodus to Malkavian.

Attached: discord.png (875x333, 32K)

Tremere>malks

absolutely killing it in 1875

Fuck LaCroix niggers. Come back in here and tell us if we can motorboat Lou's tits.

I thought we hated bloodlines 2.

Where exactly was it stated that the cover character is a Malk? or are we just assuming?

Attached: consider the following.png (158x151, 13K)

please post an update on that

As a schizo IRL who has been put into care before, actual mental hospitals are made, most typically from my experience, polished concrete. They are very colorless, with the exception of a few walls that might be asymmetrically painted in one or two bright colors. There are no actual padded rooms, and instead you're tied to a bed. However, the electric locks on the doors is actually a thing that exists, and there are usually several layers of it.

NIGGA

OPEN YOUR EYES

are you american by chance? i have heard the treatment facilities there are not so good

You wont leave ur apt till the sexy radio lady starts looping.

its a good CRPG with atmos out of the ass, so put points in social talents and lock picking, dont forget hacking.

we're assuming, then, cool.

Reminder that your Ventrue daddy cried like a bitch and had a mental breakdown when he couldn't rely on his shitty signature trick anymore.

Max wouldn't have gone down without a fight.

Attached: Maximillian Strauss - Clan Tremere - Primogen and Regent.jpg (540x619, 56K)

ITS A FUCKING RED HERRING!

Is it worth joining

Hi lads, I've been out of the loop for several months now and I just stumbled upon this.

Is it an RPG or MMORPG?

The former.

RPG.
New to vtmb or new to vtmb2?

mind your actions when humans are around

try to resist the prince for lulzy dialogue

Attached: masquerade violation.jpg (807x605, 103K)

Neither. It's a tranny simulator

He wouldn't have ended up in that situation to begin with.

AAAAHGGGGGG

I got some of the early story stuff
>Game opens with a rave from the first person perspective. Your character is just some rando party-goer
>people in the crowd begin to scream and blood begins to explode from the crowd
>your character looks up to see a Sabbat drop down on you
>You awaken in the wrecked club on your knees lined up with a bunch of others. Sabbat leader guy doing the whole U R vampires now song and dance shit
>The opening in general is Skyrim as fuck so you know the rest. Blah blah third party interrupts, building bursts into flames, and you do an escape tutorial level in the ensuing chaos. Some dude guides you from the shadows
>once you're out and alone in an alley, you meet with boxart guy
>He's got 5 vampires strung up over a fence akin to the boxart, but they have steaks
>explains the whole deal. You can't survive in this new society without going fullblood via diablere, each will give you powers at a cost, yada yada
>If you go malk he'll make a reference to the queen bitch
>Your overall goal of the game is to quietly assimilate into Vampire society without having your act of treason discovered. At one point you need to hunt down a Malk that learned what you did via schizo-voices
You're not gonna believe me now, but you will in the next few months

Attached: Seattlestreet.jpg (2400x940, 931K)

its confirmed you are embraced at Pioneer square though.

Even if that's true, in the 5% chance or whatever, I don't want to look at it and spoil myself.

A janky as fuck game with a decent story and good dialogue with terrible gameplay. The story goes to shit in the final act and the endings are unsatisfying, even if you don't open it.

Attached: 15342743585832.png (1180x590, 211K)

Sure vandalfag

What about the fisherman with the phone? That was already confirmed in the PCgamer article

I KNEW this thread would luure the servants of Satan. But I'm looking for the archifiend himself

WHERE IS LACROIX?

Attached: Grunfeld_Bach.png (984x984, 976K)

I am, indeed. They're not great. It's not uncommon to have your proverbial buttons pushed while they pick your brain to see if you're trying to hide some sort of disorder, intentionally or not. That, and or being ignored when you say something about your perceptions because apparently the doctor always knows best. I digress though because this is not the board for this topic. Just wanted for confirm that they're not great.

True.

How would he react to a Kindred with True Faith?

>Boost scholarship and wits from the beginning
>get research up to 5 or 6
>Collect all the books as soon as they are available
>sell them in the pawnshop to use twice
>use trainers like Nines optimaly
>always use blood buff, never invest in physical
>ignore every almost useless stat like finance or intimidate
>basically try to save as many experience points while raising stats
>every time

am I the only one that is this autistic?

*VandalCHAD

Fuck no, might as well go to reddit.

It only made him cuter

Attached: 1705889-vampirebloodlines__38_.jpg (1280x1024, 86K)

>HOLY SHIT
>Sorry, God.

cool

Attached: 20190528_224724.jpg (291x376, 55K)

yeah thanks for the story, do hope you get better and that it helped somewhat.

I'm with you Bach

What do hunters think of catholic lasombra?

The idea is that demons are able to quote scripture and pose as the faithful, so he'd think you're trying to trick him

Wouldn't a Kindred with True Faith just combust?

>German
>still pronounces it "La Croy"

The pronunciation of LaCroix's name bothered me the whole fucking time I played. Do Americans actually pronounce it that way?

>join the discord to see it after update
>see this
But why though, it even says edited so they must have added this after Malks.

Attached: but y tho.png (1922x1076, 641K)

I do all but
>always use blood buff, never invest in physical

>no gameplay

Attached: 1549830160739.png (446x435, 81K)

We already know this is wrong. We don't diaberlize at the start. Also no mention of Dominic.

Great. Now we have Sebastian autists and Vandal autists shitposting on these threads.
I miss Toreadorfags. At least they had CLEVER theory.

Attached: t. thread.png (1077x1536, 330K)

In actuality is "Lacrua" or something like that right?

because they had actually hired a fashion designer to do designs for the world of darkness mmo, but when it got canned they just took all the art and dumped it into the V5 book

gangrel dildo. My based man

new tot vtmb 2. I was afraid they'd turn it into TORtanic and you guys reassured me.

:3

based

Attached: 1559073468918.jpg (711x711, 148K)

Why does Lacroix look like Kira Yoshikage?

Too bad it's already revealed that you'll instantly wake up in the court after you create your character.
Nice shitpost.

Why'd Treme get gothloli anyway? That doesn't scream 'wizard' to me.

I was so sure that Malkavians would be DLC.

Now I don't know whether to play them first and enjoy the true Malk experience of not knowing what's real and who can be trusted, or to save them for a second playthrough.

Attached: 1553796459570.png (1200x750, 860K)

I think I'll stop doing this the next time, it's using an exploit that never got fixed, and in the end I always have some exp extra

I guess it's more subtle than a pointy hat and robe.

Attached: 1553972191204.jpg (1086x744, 108K)

fucking awful

to cover when people call them insensitive or something

> And I, a person who am excited for Bloodlines 2 and liked the Malkavian in Bloodlines, but am also, y’know, 15 years older now and an ess jay doubleyou, am part of the problem.
That's the guy from RPS talking, not Mitsoda.

?????????????????

Isn't it lacruyah?

Is this vid unlisted or what? I saw that outstar posted a picture, but i didn't find the video in paradox's channel.

I TOLD YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ALL THE 5 CLANS EARLIER IN THE YEAR AND Y'ALL SAID I WAS SHITPOSTING. SUCK MY MALKAVIAN DICK.

I'll still play Tremere through.

No. This quite pretty much confirms that it'll be tainted by political correctness.

la-qyuh

>not single new clan
>next DLC is basically Gangrel confirmed
>they have to follow up with Nos to appease rat suckers

We will never get anything new, will we?

delivery

Attached: Garyahem.jpg (803x631, 154K)

No user. It's actually pronounced laecrouayah

1st play through
Malk
2nd
Tremere

Great. We now have red herring fags instead of Nosferatu and Lasombrafags. Fantastic.

Nozzies were the obvious DLC choice, being a Nosferatu doesn't fit the structure of the game.

based!

Wait for bloodlines 3 ;)

>Malkavians are in so that must mean that everything and anything is Malkavian.
This is your brain on the Malkavian.

>We will never get anything new, will we?
What? W-we totaly have new clans, goym. Maybe in our next games. Remember to preorder or we not gonna make it.

Very nice.

Thanks user!
he cute

fuck frenchies and fuck napoopan

For me it's Toreador first. Tremere 2nd

Attached: 1557936121563m.jpg (1024x913, 58K)

We got a new game.

Attached: The Reward.png (500x332, 145K)

still waiting for the malkavian slap getting fished

But we know the guy who grills you/tries to execute you is Prince Cross, surrounded by representatives of the other Cammie clans, not some Sabbat cunt in a blown up nightclub.

Attached: 1557203040059.png (372x497, 243K)

God i hate this render so much.

I think it's a classic modern goth witch vibe.

Attached: vtmb_blood mage.png (618x800, 198K)

He Vandalfag shitposter. He's pretty much doing it all for (you)s. Vandal thing included.

opening sounds shite, rest mite b good.

has it got cool skills tied to options in story like old game has or is EVERYONE A WIENER now a la skyrim?

also how's the ambient tunes?

Why. She's cute

Dilate.

Based. Can I request punished LaCroix in a ruined suit, with some of his face blown off?

Attached: 1555641587899.jpg (1300x857, 428K)

>Malkavian: The Maddening - Bloodlines 2

what

You're a retard if you think those lines prove your point. Those lines are pretty good metaphors

one thing I dont get. if all the vamps got ITCHY at the coming of cain, then how come it was all a lie? mass psychosis?

She is a disgusting tranny looking flatchested dyke. The female Toreador in the first VTMB looked way better.

Seconded

Attached: Heh.gif (630x399, 1.62M)

do punished Lacroix next please

Yummy tummy

because they are Vainpyres

Looks more toreador than the toreador girl. The toreador girl is actually the less toreador looking one, damn.

Will you guys ever get past the flat chest

Attached: gettyimages-626950702-1480619961.jpg (480x592, 53K)

May I request this but with Jack?

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Just woke up and came straight to this thread to say this

I FUCKING TOLD YOU NIGGERS THAT THE GUY IN THE COVER IS MALKAVIAN. DID YOU FAGGOTS FORGET THAT THE FIRST VTMB HAD ALSO A MALK?

GET FUCKED NOS

Attached: 1540956007514.jpg (743x742, 143K)

I hope we can be her bro.

Attached: 1557439379543.png (1000x618, 516K)

the guy on the cover is Toreador Anson

youtube.com/watch?v=nkomiPFoYZE

No, never. Also even the girl in your image has bigger breasts than the Toreador render.

>damn was hoping for something different.
how does it get more different than malkavian?

It's a shame Lasombros and others got BTFO, but the Malkavian trailer has given me hope.

Attached: ravnos.png (1182x768, 614K)

fuck no.

Anybody got the thread when it first revealed?

WTF BROS YOU TOLD ME THE SJWS WOULDNT LET MALKS BE CRAZY???

>Malkavians in only because of their popularity
>Guy from Malkavian's trailer is on the cover instead of a Toreador girl from Toreador video, even though they constantly kept talking about Seattle being Toreador's domain
>obviously done for fan-service again
>Malks got two covers for no good reason
ugh

Attached: 1558694426618.png (1077x1053, 801K)

Attached: hysteria.png (142x271, 53K)

Basically this. I like this aestethic for urban fantasy. much better than these awful designs

Attached: scarlet-witch-2560x2560-elizabeth-olsen-marvel-comics-hd-5k-8405.jpg (2560x2560, 730K)

I want someone to callout the favoritism

Its a Malk world, your just living in it.

The rock paper shotgun article already said that Malks are pretty rare in Seattle, so don't expect much after this.

Wouldn't Wanda lose her powers if she got turned? Aren't there non-Mage people who have magic/psychic stuff that lose all of that when some vampire cucks them?

Hold the fuck up, I thought the guy on the cover is Toreander? then why is he on a Malk trailer?

Attached: 1558006108043.png (272x310, 136K)

Thats what happened to the Tremere. They were mages, got turned, and lost all their powers. Had to basically invent blood magic to make up for it at least a bit.

We don't know for sure yet

Let them have their cover because that's where their relevancy will end.
Seattle belongs to Toreadors and niggers of Seattle can fuck off.

Do any of these have any meaning in game?

Can't wait to blood boil every single Toreador I meet until Toreadors are niggers of Seattle. Just you wait. Tremere are coming for you.

Attached: 1558583111111.gif (389x426, 101K)

How's the pyramid btw? How's Carna? What's it like having your leader turn himself into a pickle Rick meme?

*That's* a Toreador? She looks more like some edgy Brujah. Toreadors are supposed to be sensual seducers, not flatchested dykes.

Anyway, give me a nerdy goth Tremere. Nerds are cute.

no

Tremere here; We are the clan with the real power in the Ivory Tower and we're mathematically better than other clans.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

He didn't want to be a fag clan, so he joined the CHADS.

Attached: BTFO.jpg (978x817, 129K)

The actual big bad is a Malk who can somehow force their Malk madness on others. So Toreador prince is just a pawn.

Dude I hope you’re underage, otherwise you’re a fucking retard

You are delusional if you think that.

Oh wait...

Attached: 1554771706157.jpg (594x477, 72K)

>*That's* a Toreador? She looks more like some edgy Brujah. Toreadors are supposed to be sensual seducers, not flatchested dykes.
this

Malkchadians rise up
Toreadorks on suicide watch

Oh fuck, Cyberpunk 2077 crossover?

Only normalfags, reddit and gaymergirls like Malkavians and they don't even play the game, yet the devs are forced to put Malkavians in because they'd have gone after them with pitchforks. I hope Mitsoda writes the new Malkavians in a way to give the middle finger to these fags, expecting yet another wacky lmaorandom malk.

Attached: 1558576850449.jpg (740x491, 219K)

t. mad Toreadorcuck

Don't you have a suicide to perform like Nosferatufags and Lasombrafags did?

>Ventrue are the only Clan with two unique disciplines in the base game
What exactly were they thinking?

This