Help a nigger out

This is a bit off topic, hope it doesn't differ that much.
>A poor ass autist
>Live in a second world EU country(Bulgaria) prices are on par with the West, wages are on par with Mongolia.
>Autism.jpg
>Get the brilliant idea of VPN hopping
>Now I am a Brazilian. Make a new steam account and purchase shit.
>Realize that they are on Singaporean $
>Oh shit.png
>That's fine. Now immigrate to Argentina, same tactic.
>Spend miserable amount of Argentinian pesos. The prices are great, my boner is raging.
>Go back to my miserable account, and immigrate to silver land through VPN.
>Buy some more shit at Jewish prices.
>Hour or two later, steam catches my smuggling of accounts.
>Lock all three accounts, plus my card (yes I am that retarded and used the same card)
>Says I'm engaged in fraud activities, and that my card is stolen.
>Still no answer
Am I in trouble, anons? Do I ditch the account and the card and get a new one, and repeat the same thing or do I wait out the storm. Keep in mind that this is a Bulgarian card, don't know if I can use it in Argentine through steam. Help a nigger out here.

Attached: Steamcuck.jpg (590x332, 12K)

I'm not a 100% sure of Valve's rules but abusing regional pricing is most likely not allowed. I've heard of others doing it without repercussions but they're probably only sticking to one or two regions at most. Either way it's not worth risking your account unless you only play cheap games. As someone from the same third world shithole, I don't buy stuff directly from Steam's store anymore. Other online stores have way better pricing and discounts. Also most things (even AAA) goes to the bargain bin in a few months these days. As for your situation I'd still try to recover the account, if nothing happens for a month just make a new one.

Go try other sites like greenmangaming. Don't worry, you aren't in trouble. Just choose your favorites and wait for summer sale in a month if you don't want to mess with them. I wouldn't do that again, pirating is so much easier.

I have spend literally nothing on that account until yesterday, which amounted to around 10 euros. I mistrust unknown sites like those, but would give em a look after this. As for the account, that's probably what I'll do.
How do you think I've played games up until now. My whole life I've pirated. I tried to integrate into the jolly good system that I've heard so much about, but seems like playing by my own rules doesn't work. A pirate life's for me.

Official retailers like GMG, Fanatical, Gamesplanet etc. are legit. Just stay away from key resellers like G2A.

>gets vpn
>buys games instead of pirating

>pirate games
>have to pay 5k$ for a fine that you could've used to buy games

You used the same card on 3 different IPs of 3 different countries? Dude... Like, I know Bulgaria is not doing so good but it doesn't also breed such mouthbreathing retards.

You are royally fucked.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>undercut regional pricing and commit tax fraud
>have to pay 5k$ for a fine that you could've used to buy games

>5k$
Literally fucking where? lol

Don't open the door if you hear heavy breathing and sounds of someone eating a sandwich outside.

Look now, I know that was borderline inbreeding retardation, but it was just all testing, I didn't the forsight to think I would actually switch my main account
Steam can't sue me if they never find me, brb going to Mexico

You sound like those kids who troll me on kik asking for gift cards.
>hey i saw ur pic in dat grup u wan sum fuk
>sure bby send pics
>k but i need gift card because my son/little brother needs to leave da house can u give steem gift card so he can go 2 hiz friends houz to play gaem
>sure bby send steam ID
>here it is
>DAMN NIGGER YOUR TASTE IN GAMES IS SHIT HOLY FUCK NO WONDER YOU PRETEND TO BE A WOMAN YOU SECRETLY WANT TO SLOB BIG DICKS ALL DAY INSTEAD OF PLAY GAMES HOLY FUCK YOU HAVE THIS MANY HOURS IN GARRY'S MOD WHAT A FUCKING QUEER LOL I BET YOU ERP ALL DAY BEING A SISSY BITCH OPEN FOR ANY DICK THAT SHOWS UP IN THE SERVER HOLY FUCK I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FAGGOT MORE IN NEED OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST THAN YOU HOLY FUCK YOU GET ON YOUR KNEES TO PRAY TO THE LORD FOR FORGIVENESS AND STRENGTH NOT TO SUCK RANDOM NIGGER DICK DOWN AT THE RESTROOM BY FOOT LOCKER HOLY GODDAMN FUCK I WILL PRAY FOR YOU
That's what you sound like.

the problem is not steam. They are just going to deactivate your steam account and block your card from making transactions. The real problem is that tax is included in EU pricing and that you can run in trouble with your goverment by trying to bypass your countries VAT

you deserve it buying so many games at once while claiming to be "poor", get fucked retard next time dont be greedy.

Gabe's coming.
Have you heard of our glorious Reich of Deutschland run by Fuhrer Merkel?
You think of stopping the meth, faggot?

Why didn't you just pirate the games you retard?

Attached: 1557399776490.png (976x658, 283K)

>meth
Not a huge fan of uppers.

Attached: UPJ00940.jpg (288x216, 14K)

Don't think the Bulgarian government really cares about me trying to buy stuff cheaply. Pretty sure they've got bigger fish to fry.
You don't even know how cheap they were, even for a poor bastard like me. Go check em out right now faggot
ITT why don't you pirate, faggot?

I'm going to Balcik this weekend. How many Leva should I bring so I can eat for 3 days?

3 days, hmm, depends what you want to eat. If you want kebabcheta and meat balls (kufteta) you wouldn't really need much. But if you want some class then bring a bit more. I'll say around 350 to 500, rough estimation

I've used Kinguin and HRKGames before fellow Romanian here and it went well. Got my game and it's all good.

I've heard you can eat a good meal for around 20-25 leva. That's what I'm aiming for. I'll bring my card and around 80 leva in cash.

That's probably the best idea, however some places don't have post terminal, so be careful about that.

A quick question for you anons. If I were to create another card, another profile on another IP still say in Argentina, would I be banned again for using a Bulgarian card?

>touches the stove
>gets burned
>does it again

Attached: 1521562029337.jpg (591x1427, 150K)

Why are Balkan*ids so eager to steal?

Imagine living in Yurocuckland

Just play TF2 all day and stop worrying about buying or pirating.

>not pirating everything
Yea, you're retarded.

Attached: 1983474.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Your accounts are gone. You're not getting any of them back. Doing shit like this is one of the very few things that can cause you to lose your entire Steam account and all the games on it.

I fucking love living here.
Anything's better than being a dirty mutt.

Attached: Buzz.jpg (640x480, 71K)

>willingly saying the n word
enjoy your ban

Imagine being such a check, you're afraid of saying NIGGER

Cuck, ffs

>Am I in trouble, anons?
Yep. Companies will let slide a lot of things, except you trying to cheat them out of money.

cause there's no punishment for it. I've pirated from the age of 8 until I was 20 and never got punished

>should i do the same thing again?
nah, just pirate

Well, you got a warning... If you do it again, so you broke TOS, and your account could be banned.