ITT: We guess what each E3 conference will be like this year

ITT: We guess what each E3 conference will be like this year.

>Ubisoft

Attached: sweden3.webm (1024x576, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy84LnL_ghA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>his reaction when he lost

Attached: 1539259260301.png (326x301, 35K)

Snoy:
> They show nothing of substance but deluded fanboys insist they won anyway
Microsoft:
> By far the best conference at e3. Snoyboys will say "B-but people will just buy the games on PS5, right bros?"
Nintendo:
> second best conference but still disappointing compared to what everyone actually wants from Nintendo
EA:
> Sports and live service. No one gives a fuck, as usual
Ubisoft:
> The usual suspects, like Assasin's Creed, maybe with a few mildly interesting wildcards tossed in, like Splinter Cell or BG&E2
Devolver:
> Still no Serious Sam 4. Oh well, at least we'll hopefully get a Metal Wolf Chaos release date and a funny comedy routine as usual.
Bethesda:
Still refuses to show off the games people actually want like TESVI and Starfield. Continues to shill games that look and run like a PS3 game.

>north macedonia
dafuq? aren't they a united country?

>Ubisoft
gay furry dancers on stage again.
A long monologue about Notre Dame to shill asscreed and them being "the nice guys" (but not giving a shit about rayman's music dude's death"
then it's just "not yearly but close" games we all know and will have nothing new.
news on BGAE that shows little gameplay.
Ends on some "new" game that look cool on paper but will be stealth launched without advertising and fail.

IIRC it has to do with some stupid shit that Greece tries to stir up. I think Greece didn't want any other country using the name "Macedonia" because they consider it to be a big part of their history. So now Macedonia is North Macedonia.

Might be wrong though.

Did you miss the memo? Sony is not on E3 this year.

From the list I remember
>Xbox
Hopefully they show off the next gen consoles and shit
>Nintendo
Proabaly some kids games and 1 game a more patient Nintendo fan deserves. All overshadowed by a logo on a black background I'll have to hear about for awhile, Nintendo needs to sell out harder and make a smash clone dedicated to pokemon (Autists will eat it up)
>ubisoft
More downgrades and 3 more RB6S season passes. If I'm lucky Rayman 4
>PC Gaming show sponsored by EPIC
Proabably just shit we already know about with 2 of them proabaly announcing exclusively
>AMD
Probably some Ryzen Shit, Navi shit and maybe some next gen consoles
>Uhhh Bethesda
Hopefully Todd wears a cool jacket
>uhhhhhh Sony
>EA
Those motherfuckers better make something that isn't shit or a shit sequel or they're gonna be just like THQ and Hudson

Attached: nig nogged.webm (564x424, 2.91M)

They are doing an absolute state of play stream near the beginning of e3 and snoyboys are already on damage control saying that they will somehow "win" e3 without even being there

i fucking hate jews

>inb4 Sonyponnies when they start saying "the only way to win is not to play" inreagrds to E3

More likely they'll pull a "Microsoft can only win if Sony is not present, h-haha!"

What will be the equivalent of this?

Attached: 1551650251084.png (1304x727, 1.38M)

Did he died?

Devolver or THQ Nordic maybe?

that was based as fuck, did they leave the premise alive tho?

Fun fact: Palestine would fucking stone them to death for being who they are

Never get tired of lgbtq people trying to advocate for islam or islamic countries. It's fucking poetic.

Attached: 1558875434473.gif (658x668, 405K)

They did

this, you can be a fag in israel just fine but if the Palestinans had their way it would just be another Islamic shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy84LnL_ghA
Looks like they're getting on fine, mister Dolan.

Free speech is not prohibited, so yeah. I see no reason why a little publicity stunt at a gay parade would result in a violent response..

Attached: nope3.png (600x800, 58K)

well the audience's reaction was pretty telling, who knows how many fundamentalists are among them that would stab them for their isreal state

I didn't watch it, personally, but as an Israeli guy I didn't hear about the gimmick until Yea Forums brought it up. Were it a serious impact on the local society, if expect to hear about it elsewhere first.

Nintendudes have been doing this for years, everyone knew that Sony would copy it eventually.

He thought he had it in the bag lmao

i've got one day of vacation left until july. what day of e3 do i take off?

>Black
>Sweden
????????????????????????

God I wish I had a gay waiter fanning me with an israeli flag during hot summers.

>when the devolver '''''''comedy'''''' routine kicks in

>Nintendo
there'll be some interesting stuff in there, but will leave a bad taste in the mouth after dedicating far too much time on shit that no-one cares about

Is it true that 98% of Iceland watches the Eurovision?
What was their reaction to this?

Not only did he get destroyed by the televote, he lost his 1st place Jury ranking to North Macedonia once the jury points from Belarus were re-calculated.

Disgust

I said Iceland, not Israel.

SWEDEN YES

>he thinks Sweden is white