ITT: Enjoyable Fighting Games

ITT: Enjoyable Fighting Games.

Attached: street-fighter-5-pc-version-download-now-780x405.jpg (780x405, 97K)

SFV is fun it's just not as fun as the other fightans thay are being actively played.

You first OP

SFV and Tekken are really the only populated ones on PC, KoF is great too but you can never find a match regulating you to the singleplayer modes.

Smash, you can do free for alls, play soccer or king of the hill, slow mow matches, turbo mode where every attacks cancels into a new one, deactivate boundaries, play drinking games with items, coop, time trials and more

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

kill yourself laughfag.

I wish Capcom would just release SFVI and an apology for SFV. All they need is to fix the NAT, have an arcade mode on launch, not fucking the consumer with DLC and locking classic characters behind season passes, update to the RE2 engine and have a good artstyle and finally to bring back SFIV mechanics
With all that the game would be vastly superior to SFV

Even sf fans tell you V is boring as shit

i miss SF4

I hope Capcom make SF6 amazing as part of their recent renaissance

wrong pic?

they literally just need to put the same amount of love and care that went into each of their other big releases this into a street fighter. SFV you can just tell is an afterthought to capcom

I like Guilty Gear

Attached: 1559116249076.jpg (780x405, 124K)

SC VI, 3S, VF5, Tekken 3 and 6, UMVC3, and USF4 have to be my favorites

this desu

I've been playing old fighting games recently. Like pre-SF4 e-sports era games. The lack of comeback mechanics and less emphasis/depth to meter management is so much more fun than the shit we get today. Feels like the game is 'on' as soon as the round starts whereas a lot of modern fighters feel like they've got natural peaks and dips in their pacing tied into universal comeback mechanics or installs a-la v-trigger/soul charge/x-factor/etc. It really feels different.

Melty blood

Soul Calibur

All the unique character variety of anime games without the silly combos and blockstrings

Attached: 1537562619231.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

SamSho

>not fucking the consumer with DLC and locking classic characters behind season passes
SFV made a lot of mistakes but I don't think this is a reasonable expectation for any fighting game that's had more than 3 entries. You can't expect fighters to have continuously expanding rosters unless they're reusing the exact same assets every single game.

When are you going to post one OP?

>reversal edge
>reversal edge
>reversal edge
>reversal edge
>reversal edge
>super
>reversal edge
>reversal edge
>reversal edge

Attached: 1559109868197.png (625x773, 143K)

based
based
based
based
based

pic unrelated

>getting hit by reversal edge after leaving F rank
So that pic represents you, right?

Attached: 1539534011741.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

I just want a modern SC2

SC2 had a lot of bad aspects that people overlook now. Shit balance, awful movesets where only like 20% of your moves were useful, 2G glitch which ruined guard impacts... on the whole, SC6 is a more solid package.

Attached: Bloody_Roar_3.jpg (898x1396, 307K)

DBFZ

ive never watched an episode of dragon ball in my life

I liked Extreme/Primal Fury slightly more but 3 had the better soundtrack.

usf4

Attached: pepo.png (112x112, 15K)

I hate you

Attached: Killer_Instinct_Logo.png (399x249, 87K)

What's so wrong about enjoying a game?

This. There are enough gameplay options, stages (especially with custom stages), and characters to make every match feel fresh, even 400 hours in.

not that

>playing dbfz while not a fan of dbz

Played it at a friend's house, enjoyed the mechanics, bought the game, played it myself. Living Legend rank now.

I can kind of see your point though. Maybe I'll get around to watching dragon ball some day.

>Living Legend
very nice

You don't know how long we've waited for a game like this. It holds a special place in my heart. even if it is a bit jank

>playing any fighting game without watching its series or anime
That's how you sound.

I would love SFVI but SFV in its own right is good for what it is.

KoF XIV is Kino, sadly i can never find a match but the singleplayer modes are alright.

>SFV
>good

Attached: Ripuli.jpg (341x341, 16K)

P4AU.
Not just because it's Persona, altho it certainly helped, but this game was legitimately one of the most fun experiences I've had.
I'm hoping Persona 5 Arena will be as enjoyable.

Attached: 428395_front.jpg (640x640, 279K)

its combo game is on par with most iterations of SFII

I too enjoy Street Fighter.

Power Instinct Matrimelee

Attached: __bouzu_dancers_kotohime_and_yabeno_hikomaro_gouketsuji_ichizoku_and_etc_drawn_by_g_tetsu__b12a15113 (846x1200, 923K)

Not a fighting game

The only thing I don't like about it is the typical ArcSys over the top normals. Insted of fairly grounded punches or kicks, you always get weird upside down spins and moves that are so fast that you can only discern what the character is actually doing is if you slow that move down to observe.
I guess I like less "anime" games like Street Fighter.

Third Strike!
Yeah, i said that! Fight me bitches!

That's okay, real chads read the manga

Attached: sleep fighter v.webm (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Retard

Attached: dragon-ball-fighters-z.jpg (1200x900, 726K)

Yeah, it's weird if you like more grounded stuff like SF, I personally love it and that's why I can't play stuff like SF without getting a bit annoyed at how many less options (at least as a starter) it has.

play dead

Attached: 1557364499229.png (907x2000, 406K)

i enjoy every fighting game because they all have redeemable enjoyable qualities and i just like fighting games in general. my favorite franchise is Tekken but I've played SF and MK for just as long. Mk11 is the closest to a real fighting gams MK has been in forever. I really like it despite the dumb variation shit, hope they fix it. Been playing samsho 5 special lately, last samsho I played was 2 decades ago. Game's hard as fuck but has really cool unique mechanics, the new one will be a breath of fresh air for sure.
We need a new tag fighter soon. DBFZ is only fun for a week, it's incredibly shallow and there's too many Goku. I don't even need to mention MvCi. There's been somewhat of an mvc2 revival lately, lots of people playing on account of the booths at recent tournaments. Mvc was never good but I understand the appeal. Not good but fun.
Killer Instinct is good, like everyone says, but dead. Shouldve never been xbox exclusive. Virtua Fighter is dead in the west, KoF is for mexicans, nuSoulCalibur is like For Honor for honor-roll students. I don't play anime games so I can't mention them but Goober Gear is fun from my experience and has real character designs beyond le 13 year old 1000 year old pedobait. Skullgirls too but that shit's dead.

i love merkava!

Attached: h8f71rg5ag311.gif (1536x1056, 195K)

>likes MK11
Opinion negated.

> guilty gear Xrd is dead
> people still play Shit Fighter V
it's not fair bros

Attached: pepesad.png (412x351, 74K)

>want to get into fighting games
>SFV is pretty fun but just doesn't really click with me fully somehow
>play UNIST
>it's really fun in single-player but the online is fucking dead so I'm matched up against fighting game pros who have spent 9000 hours in training mode perfecting their playstyle who annihilate my anus

Attached: 1513731658551.gif (288x424, 238K)

Pic not related.

This. Tiers dont matter in Guilty Gear

play in the Yea Forums lobbies at night the people there are willing to help you learn

welcome to the fgc

if it isn't sf5 its dead, even when literally every other game on the market is infinitely better than the stiff, broken, shallow garbage that is sf5

Attached: 1558739675696.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

I live in Europe, those threads start at 5 AM