Most kino moment in all of Rockstar's games. How the FUCK did this never get ported to next gen?

Most kino moment in all of Rockstar's games. How the FUCK did this never get ported to next gen?

Attached: maxresdefault (25).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEH_LSL4rVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too many cunts saying it was shit and it was kinda forgettable. I thought it was great.

The game is fine but not being able to skip cutscenes until your almost all the way through them is unforgivable for replays, especially when they are spread between every level.

As much as I love Max Payne I need this gameplay back in my life. If they're not making a 4 just call the new IP Jax Wayne and give me more of that good shit.

Attached: 1558768100019.png (640x480, 384K)

>one of the best vidya soundtracks
>HEALTH crafted a unqiue sound: drowned out sadness because of crippling addiction
>"TEARS"
>"COMBAT DRUGS"
>"PILLS"

Theres always PC, and next-next gen I guess.

Attached: 1547358857485.png (800x800, 482K)

We need a john wick Max Payne spin off by Rockstar

youtube.com/watch?v=zEH_LSL4rVw
BWOMP BWOMP BWOMP BWOMP BWOMP BWOMP

based. this game played great.

Rockstar is unstoppable at this point. They can do no wrong. GTA VI is in development already but aside from that who knows where they're going next, maybe MP4 isn't as unlikely as we think.

absolutely this, every track on this game is great and I know this has been said to death but TEARS makes me think of pretend i've lost someone special and the blame's taken by me

what are your thoughts on the senior manager sexually harassing the employee?

Unironically the only video game moment that made me turn up the volume so loud that my ears hurt after that stage. Great game.

Multi was great, too.
Shame it's dead on pc

>remember this game
>remember this soundtrack
>look up band and they're playing my town tomorrow night
I usually think leaving the house is gay but should I go

I don't care, he can rape all male and female employees if that means we're gonna keep getting R* games.

Attached: 1544581591381.jpg (782x768, 84K)

Yes

get the fuck out there faggot

Cull them. No room for that shit, doesn't need to tarnish the dev's reputation.

O'driscolls getting blown the fuck out

Attached: sadieslay.png (3136x1444, 2.7M)

It actually didn't review great. The multiplayer was legit great

Make a game around the "Impossible Task"

fags gonna fag. If you played sports growing up and didn't joke around by groping you were a benchwarmer

FUCK I LOVE YOU. Nobody gives this game enough credit. Great graphics, story, probably the best shooting mechanics ever put in a video game along with a great multiplayer. All because faggots had to pirate it to all hell. And it didn’t get on the backwards compatibility list for new consoles. What the fuck man. Shit is deplorable.

Attached: C14CED3C-8F6A-46D7-9520-3DB3F69D3FB0.gif (500x281, 859K)

It reviewed fine, alot of the important ones gave a good score. Like I remember that was the only time I liked and watched an IGN review because the guy reviewing it completely got it and gave the game like a 9/10. It got good reviews and it sold a lot too but it was also the most expensive game ever made at the time because of how long it had been in development so the only time it would've been considered a success for Rockstar is if they sold like GTA 5 numbers for it, which it was never going to do. And yeah that multiplayer was so good and I'm so mad though how quick servers died and how you could only find games in soft lock (aka auto aim) servers and not free aim.

I agree
Shame it died in like two weeks after release though, also I remember the m14 being OP as fuck.

The first disc was all kino. I still just watch the bar scene frequently just because its so rewarding in its payoff.

Attached: derp.gif (370x261, 1014K)

Rockstar has so much money they could make ten of them and take the loss

MP3 threads are generally really comfy these days for good reason. The game is great. Easily in my top 3 games of that year, if not number 1. Never understood the overblown cutscene drama, but regardless the gameplay was fucking off the charts. I do understand how some people might not have liked the story/setting, but I loved it. And yeah I played the first two at release as well.

Good game.

Attached: Rent-a-clown.png (1300x2253, 3.98M)

The Benz simulator

close quarters in this game was satisfying

Attached: GenerousBitesizedDuckbillcat-small.gif (435x250, 998K)