Okay so I'm seriously thinking to sell my switch Yea Forums. Help me think this out

Okay so I'm seriously thinking to sell my switch Yea Forums. Help me think this out.

For me:

cons:
>I hardly ever use it any more. Games are fucking expensive, and I already own a ps4 that has better deals with games and I tend to find my self more interested with those.
>bought it cause of smash. Sure is fun, but my friends don't play it and online fucking sucks.
>don't see any future games that might be worth owning this. Maybe pokemon, or a Zelda or idk. But it isn't even THAT much of a thing for me.
>The portable factor isn't a big deal for me. I mostly play at my house. I find it very autistic to play outside, and the undock switch mode just hurts my hands.

pros:
>I guess is kind of cool owning a switch.
>when my boys come over, they play some smash although they are not very good
>I enjoyed Zelda a fucking lot. It's a great game. But that's also the only remarkable experience I've had with the system so far. Maybe some smash, but I really just prefer to go full on competitive with other stuff.
>I really can't think of anything else.

Help me with this.

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (450x263, 24K)

Get fucked blog fag.

Just get more games that you like on it

Sell it now while it has more value. Nothing stopping you from getting another one later if you want, perhaps after a price drop

It’s your choice user, I wouldn’t sell because it’ll retain its value for a recent while longer

>not having a PC

fucking yikes. the least you can do is sell both your switch & ps4 to afford a halfway decent PC

How often do you play SSB with your friends? Would one of them buy it?

I own a somewhat fairly decent pc user. In fact, that is the main way I play. But I like owning consoles too because of first players obviously.

I hardly doubt it. I play every two weeks or so with them, and not that much. Is works just as an opener for doing others stuff primarily. They aren't really into vidya that much.

just sell it faggot

why would you need a switch if you own a ps4

Best solution
Pour bleach all over the switch then drink bleach yourself faggot

You're not getting all that much by selling it so you may as well keep it in case something you want comes.

I'm in a similar situation but in terms of buying one. If I buy it now, I will regret it solely because a revision model will release months later. Got the PS4 2 months before the slim and PRO got announced

Attached: 1453957880662.jpg (640x1052, 91K)

Buy some new games. Try out diablo 3. Try xenoblade. You always got fortnite. Switch has the best games so if you sell it you might as well quit gaming

>slim
same shit
>PRO
almost the same as the regular model, not worth the extra price

Crack it.

Been playing only indie games on it on my bed because I have zero friends and nintendo online sucks (also I don't wanna tryhard I'm almost 27 years old too old for that).

Emulate Zelda on your PC and play an older Smash, dummy

>too old for that
My grandma has all characters in elite smash and is top 100 ganon in north america

>crack it

This. I have 500+GB of free games right now. Feelsgoodman

Attached: 1555750874604.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Sell it honestly, I sold mine after I got bored of smash and don’t regret it, the performance is dogshit and it has shit all games, not to mention they cost a fuck ton.

Hack it for piracy and emulation

thread should've ended here

Why are there posts after this post?