A Plague Tale

Why aren't you playing a Plague Tale: Innocence?

>Awesome characters
>Great 14th century atmosphere
>Well written story
>Great VA performances, even in English

The gameplay is a little contrived, but it's a great story-driven single-player experience, which is getting rarer nowadays. The game is 9/10.

Attached: amicia.jpg (1024x497, 51K)

>even in english
is it originally in french

That's why I pointed out that even the English actors did a great a job, since usually English dubs suck.

>The gameplay is a little contrived,
I bought vampyr and the story just wasn't enough to get through horribly plodding gameplay, I imagine plague tale would be the same deal.

>plague tale
>not a platformer where you dodge rats and fleas while eating oranges to build up your resistance meter.
>the resistance meter actually does nothkng.

Pass. And by pass I mean I don't have the money.

>No sexual content
No thanks!

>female protagonists
Hard pass

Have the models been ripped yet?

I have played it and it's a nice walking simulator with a decent concept and excellent potential but was dumbed down for braindead normies who can't stealth or do any puzzles.

Attached: 20190519003705_1.jpg (2560x1440, 788K)

I really wanted to like it, i remember getting hype after the first trailer. But the gameplay is so fucking brain dead easy it just feels like a chore to play. Also the story has been pretty easy to tell whats going to happen and its been just a bore. I wish the gameplay would've been actual gameplay.

I did, I finished it and it was fucking amazing.

Attached: 1547898966253.png (1120x1200, 2.02M)

Because I'm male.

Bumping your thread op, i just got to chapter 4 and its such a good hidden gem. You can tell the devs cared about it dearly.

I'll watch it on youtube, maybe. And that's a hard "maybe"

The gameplay does ramp up in difficulty in the final portion. I died to the Final Boss as much as I did to the Nameless King, and I'm serious.

>great story-driven single-player experience
Walking simulator? Just watch it on youtube then.

Because it looks like feminist trash

I finished it yesterday, clocked 10 hours.
It's really great but it's short with no replay value so there really is nothing to talk about.
My only gripe with the story is that early on you encounter something that feels huge and lives underground (when your dog and soldiers get pulled down, tearing down trees) but it turns out they are just rats and that made no sense.

>Because it looks like feminist trash
Yea Forums needs to chill, not every game that happens to have a female protag is made by le ebil ess-jay-double-yews. It takes place in the 14th century and there is literally zero political undertones in the story, except that the Inquisition was bad.

>but it turns out they are just rats and that made no sense.

How does it not make any sense seeing as how later on it shows the rats being even more destructive and capable of doing exactly what they did in the forest?

At no point in game are the rats capable of doing anything like what happened in the forest. They work in swarms doing massive amount of damage, but how could they instantly drag a soldier underground? Also the early part where you run after your dog makes it seem like there was a huge creature knocking down trees if you actually look around the environment, not to mention the ground.

second this, game was great and I really enjoyed it, played in it French and immersed as fuck, the only part i dislike was the short time skip

You are a turbo-faggot.

Excuse me we respect women here on Yea Forums

>They work in swarms doing massive amount of damage, but how could they instantly drag a soldier underground?

Maybe by working in a huge swarm to drag his ass under ground? There were literally thousands of them fucking around under the ground and coming to the surface, that's gonna cause trees to be knocked down and people to disappear under ground.