I just found you can get married in skyrim

>i just found you can get married in skyrim

WHY YOU FUCKERS NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS?! ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST "LE EPIC OPEN WORLD GAME"

I COULD HAVE BUYED IT EARLIER AND HAVE A WIFE IN GAME, YOU FUCKERS I HATE ALL OF YOU!

Attached: letodd.jpg (540x547, 19K)

>buyed
You should've buyed a better game

You can't marry khajiit or bosmer, though.

I'm surprised SJWs never shitted all over marriage in Skyrim. Is it because fag and interracial marriage is fine? Because it's also so laughably pathetic that even I noticed it.
>Do 1 nice thing for someone
>Not even dangerous or heroic, just give them an item they want or do a small quest for them
>They will then marry you and live with you forever
It doesn't even really do anything, aside from maybe some extra XP and another place to sleep. You can marry a girl and then never talk to her again and nobody cares.

Same with Stardew Valley, you gift them shit and they love you for it, but I'm guessing it's fine because it's the same for the men you can marry.

Because it's really just there to say "there's marriage in the game". It's basically the same level as just imagining you married someone in the game, there's no purpose or point to it whatsoever, it has no story value, it has no gameplay value, it's utterly pointless.

waifufags ruin games
have sex IRL i demand it

>ESS JEY Double Us

Attached: pinmejanny.png (888x894, 520K)

Fuck off Todd. No one is gonna buy Skyrim again.

Attached: 1544193248317.png (574x516, 484K)

>frogposter
>have sex
>trying to defend cucks
What a trifecta of cringe.

Although 9/10 the wedding ceremony will be bugged which is funny as fuck to witness. Worth trying to marry someone just to see the insanity that unfolds.

None of the girls you can marry are even that good. And some of the best girls you can't marry, even if they're single.

Welcome to 10years ago ass hat

Jokes on you, I'm gonna buy five more copies because you said this.

>buyed
you just want to green card don't you Orc go back to your mud/stick huts

Get the fuck out here, underage retard

>Play as a dark elf
>Marry Aela the Hundreds
>In battle, she yells out "Skyrim belongs to the nords!"
>My wife is racist against me

>"Skyrim belongs to the nords"
>does not even look nordic

you see ESS JEY Double Us in everything

unironically obtain sex by any means necessary

Attached: Americano.png (356x356, 223K)

windhelm unironically has the most dark elves or other non nords living there

Don't they live in a slum?

I mean marriage in skyrim is more of a bussines. "Life is short " doesn't mean you better find love fast, it means have a kid so your lineage lives on in case you are murdered by dragons /vampires /bandits /wolfs /bears /the dragonborn on a bad mood

>play as a pure blonde hair /blue eyed 2 meters tall Nord
>join the stormcloaks
>become renowned as the best in battle
>kill tulius freeing skyrim from imperial rule
>Marry a dark elf

Attached: 041-NS-rassenschande-terror-pole-gefesselt-m-schild-Eisenach-15-11-1940.jpg (682x648, 72K)

>trifecta of cringe
That is unironically cringe.

I don't know much about TES lore, but I thought that to them, death is kinda chill and you just wait until you get reincarnated. Seems sort of pointless to want to marry off ASAP.
Besides, they didn't even let you have kids in Skyrim. You have to buy a DLC and then adopt a kid if you want one. Marriage in Skyrim is just so laughably shallow that it makes you wonder why it's there at all. Or why they limited it to a handful of characters when any interaction with any NPC is basically just as meaningful. Why can't you rescue a girl from a bandit camp or thalmor prison and marry her? Or just meet a qt farmer girl and marry her? There's like 10 VAs across all of Skyrim, would it have broken tbe budget to record a few more lines and let the player marry whoever they wanted?

It's useless, even marriage in Dragon's Dogma is better for the memeing but Skyrim doesn't even have that

I always thought the marriage in Skyrim was a jab at how worthless relationships are in other games. You can literally walk right up to someone and marry them.

Sucks to be you faggot.

> BUYED

stfu retard

>unironically obtain sex
Jesus CHRIST how reddit

literally 90% of skyrim posts that aren't shitting on the game are waifu posting

Attached: RIb_8Y.gif (320x180, 1.37M)

I like Skyrim.

just like the South

Also giant spiders and ghosts of other people who were killed by all of the above

>there's no purpose or point to it whatsoever, it has no story value, it has no gameplay value

wrong, your waifu will bring you meals whenever you come home. occasionally she'll get kidnapped as well.