Ffxiv

Now that the expansion is over

Who the fuck is this supposed to be?

Attached: literally who.png (1200x630, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xlqL-64cgktLIhp1h97onj1RZWP85Y6uVQb_o_gVAJE/edit
reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bt6o4g/50_crossclass_action_changes/
youtu.be/ULRTwOMwLoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clearly estinien

FUCK """influencers"""

Bros...

Attached: 20190528_092241.jpg (364x145, 38K)

The WoD

How many jobs are there going to be by the time FFXIV is over?

OH NONONONO

Attached: file.png (622x464, 83K)

That's the version from 3.X.

HAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (635x466, 64K)

being in a static feels really fun, we're all men so hopefully no drama
it's my first static after 2.5k hours spent into the game and I'm really excited
they all hit like trucks too

>same with elezen
A very wrong post

I tank for prog There is 0 reason to countdown outside of 'serious' content. It wastes time for an unnoticed amount of DPS
Why wouldn't there be time? Pop Bfb and eyes before Disembowl, Botd right before Chaos. Maxes out your time for free, Highest pot skills are covered by buffs.
Good explinations, really got me there! My Orange parses must be lieing.

potatoes are for _______

Attached: 1558360071118.jpg (680x940, 108K)

How come there is no heavy DPS class?

obsessed

i've been playing since 2.0 and never had a bad static experience
having the same prog and same skill level is what makes raiding fun in this game

everyone hits like a truck with 15% echo

ofc I meant it taking echo into account

acknowledgement as consenting adults
dragoon is technically the "heavy" dps class since they shared some armor-sets with tanks in 2.x and have heavier-defense armor than all the other physical dps. they're still not heavy-hitters since they seem to want dragoon as a support dps, but who knows if that'll remain the case since disembowel is doing something different in 5.x

>It wastes time
WOW 15 WHOLE SECONDS WASTED I CAN'T BELIEVE IT OMG

Seething because you're not a 10/10 girl

Attached: llPh-EgC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>go into leveling roulette
>get shisui which is at level
>sweet
>run is with a BLM and SMN dps
>the BLM is afk throughout the entire thing
>try to kick him
>fails
>the WHM and SMN start defending him saying he's in there party
>"why the fuck is he afk then"
>"he's at work"
>dps is painfully slow through the entire thing because the BLM gets a free ride because the other two won't kick him
I didn't even know people who play this at work fucking existed, if you do please fuck off.

Attached: SHIT.png (226x247, 91K)

I wanna fuck my highlander wife.

I like Hidden Gorge, but unfortunately they start 10pm my time, last time I was doing it until 3am.

Attached: Capture.png (347x84, 7K)

Was drg before homogenisation, there used to be medium armour shared between tanks and drg.

Post your parse. I can just say I have an orange parse too.

I heard it was being changed to just give you a lot of enmity

that's when you stop tanking and browse Yea Forums on your other monitor until they either finish the dungeon without you or kick you

black mage feels heavy because you barely move. you act like a glass turret.

>Pop Bfb and eyes before Disembowl
Litany and BfB already go before Disembowel. Before that you're using Eye and Diversion before Impulse Drive, and after it you're using Str Pot before Chaos Thrust. The rest of your weaves are occupied by jumps or Geirskogul/Mirage Dives; there is no room for BotD.

Attached: voke.png (516x257, 107K)

>people with friends should fuck off
How about you get some friends instead?
Queue with your friends and kick shitters.
Kick not shitters too before the last boss just for fun.

>average Yea Forums player

did you report them? I would have taken screenshots of the conversation as well

Fuck AST, WHM are my eternal bros.
t. SCH

provoke openers now lads we finally made it.

>people with friends should fuck off
Who are you quoting?

Attached: 1559083519477.jpg (222x243, 20K)

I've always been using provoke to open because its longer range than unmend and can be combo'd with a spell/weaponskill.

Yet another attempt to pander to retards that still, two fucking expansions in, pull with provoke and immediately lose aggro. The sheer amount of people that do this is staggering.

The guy who's upset that he was outvoted 3 to 1

do you know how current provoke even works?

>threat management removed
>stances removed
now that tanking is dead, what class should i main?

dancer

>Hey guys Mr. Happy here and today I'm going to teach you how to beat the shit out of your wife when she forgets to cook. Mel get the fuck in here.

I take my friends when I can but i'm not gonna drag em into everything because I plan for shit like this too happen. Especially since none of the jobs their leveling is at my level.

It's really funny when people gloat about orange parses. I'm an average monk and I get oranges because my ast buddy gives me 50+% balance uptime and we have a ninja. It's seriously not that difficult if you have people supporting you. I'm low to mid purples otherwise.

wtf

Literally nothing about tanking changes lmao, way to expose yourself shitter. If you were getting enmity ripped off you after the intial pull and enmitiy combo, you're a trash tank.

Want a few more before tomorrow, Yea Forums?

Attached: edgeof.jpg (333x184, 29K)

You know provoke on pull generates a whopping O N E enmity, right?

yes, please post more leaks that we've already seen to harvest replies.

Hell to the yes.

Post whatever you think is most important that we don't have. Any biggies that have gone unnoticed...

didn't this already get posted

and why are you quoting me? thanks for the (You) I guess

Raiden thrust please.

Broil iii

Post something new

While you're at it, tell us which leaks are fake.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xlqL-64cgktLIhp1h97onj1RZWP85Y6uVQb_o_gVAJE/edit

Only 14 hours left till the end bros, how you holding up?

So, what healer is the farthest from the cuckshed now after their changes, and why?

Earthly Star please

Just afk and wait for them to kick you. Do NOT carry bads/retards/lazy fucks.

Quoted the wrong person. Sorry. I meant the person right above you.

everyone thinking it's not something new
its just a shitty version of this move

Attached: 1558921930434.png (351x213, 111K)

Mr. happy is about to fucking go off like a warhead if he seethes anymore.
Do it

Attached: 1547048395373.jpg (934x893, 182K)

about tree fiddy

Whos gonna be in the shed?

so it gets upgraded to this at 74?

>threat management removed
reincorporated you meant to say, dps have lost all their mitigation tools and high-enmity jobs like blm and rdm will still need to be accounted for

Attached: 1530465830067.jpg (220x308, 13K)

Amano art-style is absolute garbage puke on a canvas

NOOOOOOO MY AD REVENUE
I DON'T WANT A REAL JOB PLEASE

>That's fine, I'll wait for him
>Browse shit in your other monitor until kicked or he joins

You got some of that hypercharge?

Attached: 1553274148865.jpg (1280x1617, 228K)

I keep thinking this is a lewd edit because of her face

>takes almost 1/3 of your MP pool
So DRK's still gonna be huge about MP management, I guess. That's nice

Alongside Flood of Darkness upgrading to Flood of Shadow, yes. They're basically just Dark Arts replacements, but cooler -- a way to turn extra MP into damage.

those jobs still have lucid and it's not hard at all to hold aggro with permanent tank stance enmity modifiers

Show holmgang!

Yes.

Attached: 1558122275027.png (1200x675, 998K)

>looking at new sam skills
>"ya that looks cool"
>"wish there were more cool ingame samurai characters we could rip moves from...."
>wait a minute
Why can't we use Concentrativity(the big aoe blast) or that multi targeting slash attack? I hope something new has a hint of Zenos flavor to it.

Attached: zenos_yae_galvus.jpg (713x1120, 105K)

>using enmity combo at pull
also how fucking dumb are you, tanking literally doesn't exist anymore

Attached: 1556821617155.jpg (900x900, 83K)

the japs are having way too much fun with the new mogstation outfit

Attached: 1557582402345.png (370x602, 146K)

>those jobs still have lucid
do you have the role actions handy? i don't recall lucid being shown off
>and it's not hard at all to hold aggro with permanent tank stance enmity modifiers
if they weren't using lucid before they're not gonna be using it now

kek

TBN pops make it free too, so there's no reason to not be using TBN almost constantly, because you end up getting mitigation + damage for your MP instead of just damage.

lmfao

SCH. We don't have enough info for AST so far (but that hasn't stopped them from having a meltdown), but it is likely to be another SCH/AST meta for the next 2 years or so.

>small server
>no one spawns shit
>never got ixion mount or fox ears
>download hunt client
>set it to crossworld alerts
>get both in 2 days

Attached: 68589328348.webm (274x468, 207K)

doc here also pretty sure when yoshi was showing off rdm and blm, he had lucid on his bar if you don't trust the doc

holy shit it was real all along

SCHOLAR LVL78 TRAIT
PLEASE
L
E
A
S
E

Why is this allowed?

>hippity hoppity korean women are our property
Man can't believe yoshi p got away with that one

Attached: C48Cu-dUMAEp5Gs.jpg (1200x799, 123K)

If this trait is real I'm going to fucking nut

Is Bane really dead, bros?
I just want to spam DOTs while my onahole heals people
PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT DEAD

Attached: __aerie_bravely_default_flying_fairy_and_etc__sample-c3ab2fb0ab1d9a013e896629c48f38b7.jpg (850x868, 141K)

>constantly drawing the gunbreaker icon
>use all avaible 10 glamour plates for differently themed tank glams
>stockpiled many EX primal drops and materials from similar crafts to make as many different themed gunblades for said themed sets as soon as possible
>have 8 gordian, midan, and alexandrian 4th pages on the extremely low likelyhood on them adding gunblades for the raids
>have all the weapon coffers saved for gunblades
>be BiS tank for level 60, except accs since str materia is useless
I need gunbreaker now SE. I need it. The wait is killing me

Attached: EXCEED_0.jpg (631x658, 43K)

imagine having Hitler as your raid leader

STOP POSTING LEAKS YOU COCK GARGLING FAGLORD

>Set Bonus: Increases Shoah potency to 6,000,000

Hunt client? Why not join your data center hunt discord?

link new Aetherpact plss

I don't get it.

Lucid was moused over in the LL, yes. It has a 60s cooldown now. It was also datamined in the Benchmark, like all the other role skills:
reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bt6o4g/50_crossclass_action_changes/

>fag
That's not okay, Mr Influencer.

so keeping darkside up will be trivial

>go full beta and carry them through the dungeon

Attached: 1547972087897.jpg (1024x756, 45K)

>Litany before Disembowl
There is no reason to do this when you're forcing a crit with Full thrust. Lit works better with opener for other party memebers.
It should be bfb+Botd before Chaos, Eye+Pot before disembowl. It literally doesnt matter where you use Diversion since its going to cover everything anyways.
Dragoon has NO need for a pull timer and is completely unaffected by it.

You could barely call it tanking to begin with. You turned tank stance off after the pull and never turned it back on. DPS all used diversion or lucid dreaming anyways

NO THERE ARE ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT
THINK OF MY VIEW COUNT

Attached: file.png (403x331, 159K)

Attached: 1557588406720.gif (100x100, 26K)

>double weaving pot
absolute retard

How does she look?

AND PLEASE MORE WHM SKILLS/TRAITS

Attached: AirBrush_20190528192559.jpg (725x725, 333K)

suppose that makes it come down to whether lucid still halves current enmity or not, after all diversion doesn't exist anymore and ninja lost shadewalker

See? Mr. Happy is about to go nuclear

Attached: 1558845803518.gif (128x128, 22K)

we full edgy now

Attached: 1545765377477.jpg (425x340, 14K)

literally only problem with SCH is the lack of energy drain, so their atherflow management is about as fucked and clunky as old Quickened Aetherflow. Everything else is perfect and strong as all fuck

Three more.

Attached: raidenthrust.jpg (350x159, 22K)

>Eye+Pot
Wew, now prove me that you're not clipping it.

more like mr. seething

holy shit drg sucks

For real, Countdowns/openers are only useful in two situations

1) One or two percent wipes, where progression is very nearly a full clear but a minor amount of additional damage is necessary

2) 24 Man alliance raids where a large amount of random people need to be herded together like sheep and told to pay attention before a boss fight

Masturbating to being vored by my character.

more bard please

sch lvl78 trait pls

GOD DAMMIT
WHY DOES DRG NEVER GET ANYTHING INTERESTING

Attached: 1558992847746.jpg (746x541, 43K)

FUCK what does raiden thrust ready meaaaannnnnnnnn

Do we know what spell summons Phoenix yet? I thought it would be Everlasting Flight, but that just seems like an action Phoenix does instead

>remove tanking good
they should have made threat management better not remove it

Attached: 1557237595326.png (184x274, 7K)

>suppose that makes it come down to whether lucid still halves current enmity or not
It does. Source is the LL; Yoshi moused over it once.

Attached: 9cmehpvm34031.png (1390x1071, 1.01M)

Give us the basic healer single target DPS skills.

According to Job Action video, you get it after doing Fang and Claw.

Is there anything to speed up WHM lilies?

>There is no reason to do this when you're forcing a crit with Full thrust
What the fuck do those have in common with each other? Not only is Litany for the PARTY, no you, but Full Thrust doesn't show up until fucking SIX GCDs later.
>Double weaving one of the clunkiest skills to use with an item that takes your entire oGCD window
oh my god

Cope

What happens if tanks actually have to try, this expac, due to factors not accounted for from tooltips moused-over? Will it be too much for all of the smoothbrains that play this game, raiders included?

Attached: 1546592227650.jpg (640x764, 104K)

with the embargo lifting tomorrow will all the skills be revealed by the seethtubers?

What's the final RDM trait/ability? We've seen Reprisal, Scorch, Enchanted Manafication, and Engagement I think? But that's not all 5. Also, is there some sort of new ability in any lower level from Scatter being removed?

Clip

MACHINIST PLEASE.
Think of the horrors we've been through over the past 2 years.

emnity stance is permanent and has no drawback. in what way will tanking be anything other than 1-2-3-defense CD

>What the fuck do those have in common with each other? Not only is Litany for the PARTY, no you, but Full Thrust doesn't show up until fucking SIX GCDs later.
Even worse than that, that user forgot that Litany is a DH buff and not a crit buff, and forcing a crit actually makes DH buffs better, not worse.

Doesn't stop people from being total spergs about it though.

xeno said he's going to have 1 video of him just hovering over literally every skill in the game

>MNK player finds out that other melee have cd orders

>dualcast mastery
>lvl76
>Allows swiftcasted spells to generate dualcast
y/n?

user...

Attached: t0U08Wq[1].png (839x191, 35K)

Two more.

Attached: autocross.png (363x222, 83K)

based, ty user

Looking at the healer and tank changes together, it would make sense if they started making bosses actually fucking hurt would make healers having to focus more on healing make more sense. It also means that tanks will no longer be able to panic hit tank stance to get that extra mitigation, which tells me that boss damage will likely be operating with the extra 20 percent accounted for by default.

I giggle like a school girl every time I see this gif

the fuck are you on about

sch trait....

Show thew new AOE skill for monk

Broil iii please

It took The Balance Discord 40 seconds to repost this.

DO IT LEAKER CHAD DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 1559024858716.webm (1920x1080, 234K)

WHM traits

show scholar skills

So, Overheating gives a Rapid Fire effect, I assume

Uhhhh

Attached: Uhhhhhh.png (258x140, 54K)

Harvins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal tubers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lalafells

shes alright, bright red lips arent my thing but the face is good

What does overheated mean????

>oGCD weaponskill
Holy FUCK mch is looking hot

Fuck this, if you're going to show anything for MNK show Riddle of Fire. We've had two leaks for this skill for too long now, and it's killing me to learn which one is real or if they were both trolling.

Post if inner beast/thrill of battle/holmgang/raw intuition/literally anything about warrior. Sick of people making assumptions about how it works because barely any of their tooltips have leaked.

Never go full seething retard

Overheat is now thing you manually trigger by spending 50 heat

Jesus Christ bandwagoner, at least pretend that you know what your job does.

Will she come with us?

Attached: tatarutaru.jpg (960x1280, 300K)

I already saw casters have Lucid Dreaming remaining, but that's a bandaid for high-enmity casters that won't save them just from slapping it once if they're suddenly encroaching on aggro. It depends on how much enmity is now dealt by players in general, how much enmity is generated by tank-stance, and their own say-so that player skill will be a factor since "high DPS" and "aggro generated" will now be one and the same. There's also the 20% damage-mitigation being baked into tanks now which ShB content is almost assuredly counting for.

SAM please, leaklord.

>oGCD weaponskill
>with 1.5s recast
big if true

>1.5s recast
WTF

It's a weaponskill though. Basically has Rapid Fire baked in.

>i hate having fun by doing my opener correctly and having a rotation adjusted to fight timings

Post LD or Holmgang please

Overheating probably has a Rapid Fire effect

based

Hmm. It doesn't really make sense for her to, yet at the same time I can't imagine them doing a whole expack without her either, she's been with us through everything so far.

We already have that

Attached: antman.png (193x112, 22K)

Isnt that what empyreal arrow is? At least in 3.x

>being such a beta that you still carry them through the dungeon

Tanks literally are the biggest cucks in the game, Christ.

Attached: 1409371704691.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

The upside down Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, not this one

No I meant the their weaponskill AOE. The one that replaces one-ilm punch

Probably, she'll want some of that Lionchad dick.

What else even changed for SCH?
How is it any different at all that causes people to screech?

Attached: 1558658831552.png (892x588, 567K)

more.. more.. need more..

Attached: 56842923_420285235477315_4680114028219996068_n.jpg (320x320, 38K)

Predictions for tomorrow:
>MrHappy releases all of his videos at once
>They're all incredibly detailed factual videos with some minor "heres MY thoughts"
>You would be hard pressed to not know what's happening to a job after watching one of his videos
>Meanwhile, the other "influencers" have all sat on their asses and done fuck all creating actual content with their information
>They all think they can get by with just releasing a few pictures on Twitter and having a Twitch stream
>But it's too late, everyone has already watched MrHappy's library of detailed videos
>MrHappy essentially has a monopoly on the new information, other influencers gain barely fucking anything
>Between the leaker "ruining" their chances of being able to gain from their insider information, and MrHappy capitalizing on everything else in its fullest, they will all become collectively butthurt
>Soon they'll turn against MrHappy and treat him like a traitor, just as much as the leaker
>By the time ShBs is released, there will have been an unholy fuckstorm of petty Literally Who eCeleb drama as they all try to tear apart MrHappy and the Leaker

Attached: goobbue_approach.png (800x450, 847K)

>My extra .5 DPS will matter in Ala mhigo!

Attached: TEHRE.jpg (354x328, 6K)

Is Despair a Fire spell for the purpose of Umbral Hearts?

Again fuck that noise, post real Riddle of Fire instead. Or at least post Dragon Kick. The AoE ability's going to be boring and uninteresting, but RoF and DK changes affect our rotation a lot.

How is the squadron dungeon missions for leveling dps? Worth a damn?

Attached: 1556465290451.jpg (446x500, 76K)

yes. it's essentially a single-target Flare.

The sheer amount of healing that all three healers have now is really interesting, and like you say it'll probably be for bosses hitting really fucking hard now. Honestly I think the people complaining things will be easy are thinking of ShB like it's still Stormblood instead of examining the rest of the game's changes through what skills do, why we have the skills we do now, and how many skills we have.

Just watch leaden fists come from the aoe and not DK

I highly doubt it, considering how Flare isn't affected by Umbral Hearts until you get the L68 trait, but I don't know for sure. You might be able to figure this out by watching the trailer, though; I didn't analyze it for BLM stuff in depth.

>The cucklance discord reposting all the shits in this thread in less than 1 minute

Attached: D7pWDF4V4AAEl-H.jpg (680x566, 111K)

>Tataru follows us to tech demo city
>does the wibbly wobbly jump with us or sits there waiting for our return outside of CT

Nigga the real leak is 30% +15% slowdown. I'm a MNK main too but don't be delusional, there's no way we're getting a 50% damage buff with virtually no downside.

will it be used after we run out of mp in AF?

it probably is but would be unwise to use it after casting only 2 f4 and after that another
if you just use it last you get more pot

It's now your finisher for Fire phase. It burns your MP down to 0, but Blizz 3 to swap forms now also costs 0 MP so you now want to burn the last of your MP on Despair before swapping.

No, that one's 100% fake. The question is if the other one is also fake, and what the actual RoF is if that's the case.

So i didn't get to ask in the last thread. Complete noob here, started last month, what exactly is a pre-pull? I get that you're basically using some skills before you start the fight but it appeared more complicated than that (and what should i be doing as a BRD?)

Some are worth it because squadrons are overpowered, bosses die faster than with any other group, avoid dungeons that have a lot of mechanics.

Can't wait until those fags leave these threads

not what you said, retard.
you implied you don't use countdowns in raids unless you have a 1% wipe. which is fucking awful and not fun.

since casting B3 to get into UI is free, yes. you finish every AF phase with Despair.

>"She sings! She dances! She can help you pay your taxes!"
Heh...

One more. Request wisely.

Attached: infuriate.jpg (322x187, 28K)

>I am unable to speak without memes in my mouth

>Arthars said he and his inner circle knows the leaker already.

Tomorrow is the start of the drama.

We already saw this one though.

We already saw that one earlier today. Sorry bro.

Using a skill or buff so it is active right when the boss is pulled. As bard you'll probably only be using Foes so the cast time finishes right as the tank hits the boss. 1.5s out from the pull

Well, Emily Epperson is an ugly tranny that should have either been aborted or been killed in a school shooting.

actually already leaked

we knew that one niggy
but let me see ref arrow and or the passive for it

Hypercharge my dude

Attached: 1533628532412.jpg (1440x1334, 202K)

already seen this fuck off

We've already seen this one. Post Dragon Kick

Hi, I'm a SCH player. A lot of my openers involve pre-shielding and pet swapping, and can require at most 15 seconds of preptime - nevermind waiting for Aetherflow.
If you pull without a countdown in Extreme/Savage difficulty, you can enjoy me intentionally letting you die.
If you do it in casual dungeons/trials/raids, then eh. I don't really care. I will have already appropriately sorted out my cooldowns and shielded you before we get to the boss, so you can probably just pull instantly.

in extreme+ content, you will usually have a 15s+ countdown
a lot of jobs need that time to use skills and prep their openers etc

Also requesting hypercharge.

last sch trait

Dreadwyrm Trance or Outburst please.

Attached: 1540047212309.jpg (960x540, 320K)

What's been posted so far today? besides what is in this thread

What location is this? Noticed I had an area missing today and I wont stand for it

Attached: missing.png (460x477, 309K)

>oGCD weaponskill
>you still have to play piano during wildfire

Hello plebbit
Hello twitch
Hello balance discord

Anything WHM for the love of God I beg of you!!

Who is half of the people on there?

Anyone else not giving a fuck about these skill leaks? Would prefer actual leaks like story or content related stuff

Attached: 1543180691354.jpg (1439x1438, 472K)

That's used for the Ivalice raids

Hypercharge

>prefer actual leaks like story
Fuck off retard

FF12 land.

It's the GM gaol

>He doesn't know

>tfw actually hype for AST changes and looking forward to the new cards and seals
Three fucking Redraw charges.

Attached: 1553648176788.png (832x606, 649K)

Dalmasca. Check the second dropdown.

Count downs are a waste of time outside of high end raids. This is fact.

>prefer actual likes like story
imagine being you. holy shit.

Attached: ok.jpg (418x415, 11K)

scholar Aetherpact

stupid retard

I'd rather not get spoiled the story, no.

I'd rather witness the story for myself, tbhq. Skills are harmless speculation and shitposting. Boss fight names are fine too.

>mr. Happy hasnt fucked anyone's wife
boring prediction user

I wanna see SCH stuff

He literally just explained he was using it for the range not the threat.

Raidtrannies from balance discord should kill themselves. I know that you're in this thread.

Red Mage has one more level up slot! REVEAL IT

Emily Epperson, here's your daily reminder that you will NEVER be a real woman. You're a disgusting abomination who is going to become one of the 40%.

Stalwart Soul!

Yeah man. Wish we had a ptr and dungeon journal too. Faggot.

Subjective

>caring about fake leaks when Chad youtube personalities will unveil their infinite knowledge upon us within another 12 hours

I still can't believe she's dead. She was pretry hot too

Don't forget he's garbage at pvp too

You know you can just quit, right?

SCH stuff! Something new and significant.

Last leak

Attached: unknown.png (556x418, 165K)

notorious banevading pedotranny

Attached: 30 days.png (700x125, 36K)

based

Why are you all so impatient? Just wait until tonight and watch the videos the content creators put out.

Holy shit these threads are going at fucking lightspeed now.

Attached: 1533286056483.gif (500x500, 994K)

based.

>Healers will be thoroughly rebalanced to emphasize a pure healing role
I just want to say Thank You Yoshi P and Crew for recognizing that when someone chooses to play a healer they want to heal not focus on dps. I never thought this would happen and has made me extremely excited for healing in Shadowbringers.

the absolute mad lad

Attached: 1558999901748.jpg (360x360, 7K)

Bright red lipstick makes you look like a clown and not sexy regardless of what wymyn say. Go with a light balm instead.

Holy shit this cements MCH as DPS king in ShN.

absolute madlad
based

I'm not watching shit nigger.

Here's a (You). Faggot.

Based.

Not surprised. Maybe with its death the numbers can go up a whole %.

I see, pretty much what i thought. Also good to know that what i did with Foe's was correct, thanks.

What time is the embargo up? 9pm EST? Midnight pst? Sometime in the morning?

we've seen this also.

Epp hates trannies. They're a Trump head.

6am pst tomorrow

Yep, I will go for a natural/nude light lipstick, will certainly look better

11 hours and a half

6am PST / 9am EST on the 29th. So we've still got 13.5 hours.

9am EST.

Gross. Guess I'll just look over the changes when I wake up.

>you get targeted by all the extra mechanics while party member playing the same class as you gets to fire away with his rotation undisturbed the entire time

Attached: tsubame.gif (500x281, 2M)

Some spell we have no idea of such as Stalwart Soul, War's actions or War's mitigations would be great.

>Waaah my ad bucks

>still outdps him

kek
bitch literally BTFO

The story is the one thing that should never leak

Thread died before I got an answer as to why it sticks out like that in the back?

Attached: 5345343354.jpg (494x718, 55K)

>giving those niggers views
I'd sooner go to reddit

Which sword does Fray use in the level 50 DRK quest? Google isn't helping me out.

Doesn't she pretty much admit that the leaks are legit? Isn't that a breach of NDA?

that's probably why the tweets have since been deleted.

>why don't you support mr. crappy in being a greedy fat jew
why don't you fuck off

no one is gonna watch the videos you shit out, retard. Fuck off

XIV is back with cloth physics. Garo and halone pvp maining sets are hilariously bad with the weapon drawn.

Because that's how it's like in real life too.

Deathbringer, the AF2 DRK sword

DRG is looking like shit ShB, 0 interesting skills.

Nice desu.

Thanks man

She honestly did in those two, if the leaks weren't real then no one broke the NDA and it's just some online shitter. But according to her someone did so some of the leaks that got out were true.

>0 interesting skills.
That's BRD though. Even the visuals are boring.

uh, by Fray you mean the dark version of yourself that you fight? because I don't remember Fray ever using a sword, he just uses a cane to heal you right?

this. i'm not even sure if I want to main the job anymore.

Attached: Hroth.jpg (801x742, 402K)

>0 interesting skills
THY FINAL VERSE IS SUNG

>said "1 more skill" while scamming us
>didn't come back
Is leakerbro, dare I say, a nigger?

good point, you're probably right too, I think she deleted that shit later but I could be wrong, I don't use twitter

you mean monk

user I was trying not to post spoilers

>one flashy jump with an honestly mediocre potency per LoTD window
yeah, so exciting.

Attached: 1558919545709.jpg (404x422, 163K)

Wait when does Fray use a cane?

A mhigger

Just giving you all a heads up that soi of war is the leaker.

>Is a tank
>Didn't just walk and queue for another duty because it only takes 2 seconds for a tank to find a party.

Might as well told me a blind limping cat ran off with $20 from your wallet.

Attached: 77592711-19d8-4c2c-8287-37dfec00acde.gif (100x100, 12K)

infuriate tooltip was also posted earlier today already

>Infuriate was indeed what gave Nascent Chaos
>Also has 2 charge
WAR is looking sexier by the days

Post feet

Let's be 100% real no job is actually changing all that much. They move some small pieces around and adding qol here and there while general gameplay doesn't seem to move forward a single bit from SB

FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN WE GO FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND youtu.be/ULRTwOMwLoA BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK, FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN GO FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN ONE FOOT FORWARD

Fray uses a cane in the 30-50 DRK quests to heal you

who

>no job is actually changing all that much
MCH looks decently different.

How much harder are the hard versions of the ARR dungeons (Sastasha, Haukke, etc)? If i go in blind can i mess it up for my group?

Attached: 1508348592712.gif (375x304, 568K)

Fray is a conjurer DRK. He taught Rielle her conjury.

Yeah that's what they want you to think.
>Still have to spam shit in wildfire window, it's just more controllable now

I realized it as soon as I clicked the post button

sorry fren

Attached: 1557101417281.gif (220x184, 8K)

No dungeons are hard enough that you would need to prepare for it beforehand. Go in blind.

Theres nothing more pathetic than people who take FFXIV rotations seriously and try to minmax that shit

Hard modes are essentially new dungeons that keep the theme from the normal mode. They're not exactly harder.

"Hard" mode dungeons aren't even really any harder than the normal mode versions, they're just different. The odss of you wiping a party in a Hard mode dungeon is the sma eas any other dungeon.

>mediocre potency.
It's quite literally every 60 seconds so you'll have it with b4b all the time AND it lines up with raid cds. This is in no way bad, you just have to delay LOTD per usual.
DRG is shaping up to be fine.

it's pretty hard to fuck up honestly, but you can still wipe if you are mentally retarded

Attached: eorzeannative.jpg (764x816, 85K)

AYO WASSUP MA MHIGGA

Yeah i figured they were pretty much "new" dungeons and not just the older ones with buffed stats, hence me asking about their mechanics. Good to know there's nothing that complicated though.

Yes.

Too bad the age of leaks is ending, it was fun. Thanks for everything, bros.

Yeah, now you don't even have an enmity combo. So much better! Tanking is as simple as clicking "tank stance on"

WHERE DA SUN CATS ARE

dam how can I get this kino look on a caster

Sure, but with BL nerf and piercing removal will it be even worth taking DRG?

do ideal comps even matter if you aren't pushing like week 1 savage?

Attached: cot.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

no.

That was all the way back in ARR when it was still a thing for each job to have at least two armor sets to allow them to lean more towards different roles before they scrapped the idea. The shared DRG and tank armor was to make DRG tougher to be a semi-tank with normal DoW gear for maximizing DPS, but then they just decided to focus entirely on the primary roles for each job.

I'd really like to go back see them expand on that kind of thing.

WE WUZ KANGS MA MHIGGAS
GAIUS VON BAELSAR WAS ALA MHIGGAN
WE GOIN TO GARLEMART AND GETTIN OUR REPARATIONS, 40 AETHER CRYSTALS AND A CHOCOBO

Attached: mhigga.png (928x952, 160K)

He'd take a thirty min hit unless they kicked him

>literally all the info has been leaked already

I-I don't feel so good...

Attached: 1558646403908.jpg (478x459, 51K)

If Storm's Eye buff is still a thing, that kinda mean that WAR will have to delay their IR burst by one GCD.
Unless it would better to spent the double Infuriate immediately in the trick attack window?

But that also mean that you wouldn't have situations where your infuriate is ready in your IR burst but instead of wasting it, it will shorten the second charge...

Attached: 1410561304951.png (349x298, 7K)

I think I made the bunny I will play as.

Attached: 23sdgf32.jpg (757x716, 119K)

Lets be honest, in trials and raid, you ideally use your agro combo once or twice, then never again.

Blood for Bood has been buffed considerably.
It's not longer 80s 15%, it's 60s 25% meaning it'll line up with almost all raid cds.

DRG will have a massive DPS boost, while Litany and Eye are still there I am going to assume Litany will be recieving a nerf (perhaps 10% instead of 15%) to make up for this and everyone's utility being nerfed.

Post highlanders

Let's be honest, playing as dps with a passive threat stance is not tanking. I would actually support Yoshi forcing fags to "respect content" by removing dps from tanks.

>Implying YoshiP isn't the leaker and didn't do all of this for us to enjoy and to btfo Mr. Happy

so this is the correct shed resident list for shadowbringers for each role, right?

>tank
Warrior

>healer
White Mage

>DPS
Bard

Attached: ffxiv_06282017_235726.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

So whose gonna die in ShB and why is it Edmont

sounds about right

Attached: 1545096154720.jpg (840x945, 234K)

Bard isn't bad though, it still has Battle Voice, Foe and such and its PPS has been buffed.
You may want to replace it with RDM.

>Foe
Someone tell him

Literally the worst hair in the game next to Alma hair, congrats.

You haven't even played the game yet retard. None of this shit means much when potency is being reworked/adjusted. And just because Warrior is now more boring to play, doesn't mean it isn't still really effective and a better tank.

is she crying cum?

yeah no. RDM still does more DPS than bard and its raise will always make it desireable.

someones gonna have to redo this.

It still has Foe.
Yoshi even said they're making it so Foe doesn't pull aggro.

Why is it always trannies/pedos from Balmung going woke?

Attached: 1559082703371.png (1815x787, 140K)

very excellent taste you have user

Attached: image0 (12).jpg (100x78, 3K)

>Ala Mhiggers "refugees"
>get into eorzea expecting military aid and economic help
>majority of them refuses to work
>organize a terrorist group by doing a coup d'etat in the crystal Braves and fucking over the literal savior of the world
>literally every mhigger you know in the story tries to betray you in some form of manner
>regain their "liberty" by forcing the eorzean alliance into full war with the Garleans
>elect a naive young girl as their "leader" while she did nothing of note
>their culture is punching shit and deserts

>Pride Domans refugees
>come in, don't ask for anything, offer to work and aid in whatever manner they can
>actually helpful during the MSQ
>help the WoL escape during HW and all the way into SB
>firm allies, always have your back
>their leader is a established experienced warrior who have nothing but love for his people and directly participates and helps in the liberation of Doma
>helps the alliance in any way they can
>cool Samurais with cool asian comfy themes
>Yugiri is best girl

learn the difference, it could save your life

Attached: retardedcat.jpg (1873x945, 184K)

It needs to be the grandpa simpson 360 and walk away gif but it's a SAM walking to the GUB

what are the best hair

Heavy thrust is gone. We will see if that big bfb uptime is even worth it if it's real in the first place.

Of course, but it has more DPS more than BRD now but does it have more rDPS and utility? No. Please play the game. Song crit going doesn't change this.

>no clears on any content
>Estrologian from Balmung
Every fucking time

>mhigger
>chad
>doman
>virgin

>estrologian
kek

Attached: 1558874296179.jpg (768x576, 99K)

war opener seems very weird now
you'd want 2 inner chaos in trick but i'm not seeing a way you can fit those in unless you delay IR by a lot

you're dumb if you're taking nu-Bard without song buffs, without dragoon buff, over Red Mage

why are male miqo'te LITERALLY the best looking male characters in the game? it's impossible to make an ugly miqo'te character

we'll just do roleplay duties as tataru throughout the expansion

Is WoL a primal?

People are always so up their own ass about this stuff. Don't buy it if it's so "painful" for you.

Attached: 1547391361725.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

anyone else notice how every bunny screenshot is always posted from the low angle that hides their disgusting chin/jaw?

At this point he might as well be

How long until there's a hrothgar meme like this?

Attached: 1540470621220.jpg (1276x476, 376K)

>why are male miqo'te LITERALLY the best looking male characters in the game?
All males in this game look a bit gay

I mean to be completely fair it does say in the post that she's not looking to get it removed. She just wants to educate people about why Koreans may be upset

Big if true

lmao

there's not a good looking cat in the game

i want to breed one desu

They nerfed HT before and compensated with potency, you'll probably see it going on here.
You also need to look at High Jump compared to Jump every 30s.
Stardiver is quite literally better than the 1250 SAM ability on virtue you can use it twice before, it costs 0 resources and you can delay LOTD to have it up during new B4B and not miss out on total Stardivers during the entire fight.

DRG has Litany and Dragon Sight, Bard has Foe and Battlevoice, the only thing BRD is missing is the crit buff which they were chosen in HW without having. Congratulations on knowing nothing about the game but succumbing to reddit doomsaying.

I figured out a trick to get more skill tooltips.
Go to sleep to instantly push time left from 13 hours to just 5.
Then immediately go to sleep again for another 8 hours, and everyone will reap all the skills by then so you don't have to give anyone views on Youtube.

The only roleplaying duty she would be good for is getting spitroasted in the Forgotten Knight, the slut.

Hey, I'm a femRa from Balmong and I bought the outfit. I was on the fence about it but then I saw that person whining and bought it.

>just sleep for 16 hours lmao
Yeah lemme down a bottle of nyquil real fast

Attached: 1559077468327.gif (235x250, 97K)

Why would two Inner Chaos and 3 IR buffed FC's be weird? Different yes but I fail to see why that would be difficult to grasp.

oh hey i know that girl
she really is korean
real nice person, but bad at the game

Why would she go back there? All the dicks have been used up for the span of a whole other Dragonsong War.

Never forget Ascalon.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what she wants to do, just "educate" people. Not looking for the dopamine hit at all.

The old face is pretty nice. He looks perpetually sad tho

the fuck on you on about, RDM does more damage but bard is like 10% rDPS they can be th difference between purple and orange. Your deluding yourself if you think embolden can beat out
>crit rate
>direct hit rate
>foe's requiem
>troubadour
>nature's mine
>refresh
>tactician
>pallisade
If you think RDM can beat BRD in utility, who's sole identity is cater to the team your fucking delusional

>Heavy thrust is gone.

Attached: 1556056897523.png (353x405, 151K)

because it seems like a huge waste to use inner chaos in IR

she is korean though and was pretty upset
calmed down mostly now

SMN has changed quite a fair bit though:
>Pets are now invincible
>All their actions are now on your own GCD
>Dreadwyrm Trance is now a 60 second Cooldown that doesn't require Aethertrail. Can use it at the start of the fight
>DWT now gives two stacks of Bahamut Aether. Allowing you to Summon Bahamut as soon as you've exited Trance.
>Demi-Bahamut now grants access to Phoenix Trance after he despawns
>Phoenix Trance resets your Tri-Disaster, gives you a passive regen, swaps your Ruin for a nuke, swaps the new version of Tri-Bind for an AoE nuke and gives you Revelation as a new ender.
>Bane now spreads Ruination
>Ruination now lasts longer
>Energy Drain is renamed and now gives you Aether Trail stacks

We are never in a "dead" state. We're either in Dreadwym Trance, Summoning Bahamut, or in Phoenix Trance with Phoenix at our side. We'll only have the Egi are out side for length of Dreadwyrm.

>Bard loses its utility
>entire identity of the job is in question now
>meanwhile RDM gets a new powerful spell to perform with no cast time immediately after verflare/holy
>also gets a new buff to manafication that includes +5% magic attack and shorter cooldown
>gets new QoL skills one that makes it possible to recoup some DPS losses from small arenas where you can't do displacement
>the other is reprise which allows them to perform a nice 300 potency attack mid-stride and manage black/white mana more effectively
>Meanwhile it keeps its raise just the way it always was
yeah no RDM is definitely way better than Bard now.

Disgusting fucking tranny this is why we can't have nice things while you faggots are still alive and haven't been gassed

Objective truth!

Attached: miqo'te bed warmer.png (1400x1120, 1.3M)

So what you're saying is that you still have a tri-phase rotation except they made filler spells look better

What jacket is that? Is this an entire mogstation outfit? The hat looks like its from the one that just came out

Are you dumb? nu-bard does not have all that utility anymore you retard. Bard got nerfed more than any other class in the game and it isn't even close. They're completely fucked right now.

It wouldnt be in inner release. If you're worried about optimization you'd just make sure every other trick window also has two Inner Chaos' ready to go.

Calm your hysterics and dilate, you false flagging tranny.

how many expacs will it be before nin gets the fabled fourth mudra? They've been teasing it for like 5 years now. Kage bunshin no jutsu isnt enough to appease

Attached: 1537443753572.jpg (496x600, 34K)

faggot

i hate their faces, especially those dumbass eye lines they all use

>viera
>give her miqo'te face marks
why

same but ninja
>it's the same fucking thing but with 1 new thing replacing duality, 1 useless thing that give 40 ninki, kass changes the animation of some mudras big wow
nothing interesting, only loses

Attached: 52916449_p0.png (480x640, 119K)

>still hasn't delivered the final leak

The entire point of the 4th mudra is to not be found

Rabbits have whiskers too.