In your most honest and truthful opinion which one's more cancerous Smash Rosterfags or Sony shitposters?

In your most honest and truthful opinion which one's more cancerous Smash Rosterfags or Sony shitposters?
Their both equally bad but for different reasons in my opinion.
Rosterfags are bad mostly due to their prominence they make somewhere around three to seven threads at a time. It's like having someone ask you "Have you heard this story before? Mind if tell it to you again?" thousands of times it gets annoying.
However sometimes Rosterfaggoty can be funny and create some interesting OCs unlike Sony Shitposters which is all of stupidity and redundancy of Rosterfaggoty in less posts.
At minimum rosterfags at least talk about vidya Sony shitposters just post the same Goldface Wojok say "Seething Nintens0y" or "NINTENDO BTFO" and post so much anal vore to the point were I'm surprised at fact I'm not calling them faggots.

Attached: Mashpotato Sadkurai.gif (968x981, 1.59M)

Anybody who rosterfags is a faggot and anybody who consolewars (Sony,Nintendo Microsoft etc.) is a shill and should be gassed

Ape Escape 4 could have been the cure for why Sony fans are shit
It they had a good fucking game, they would have been busy playing it and not waste time on shitty memes

I agree with you. It ultimately makes the "Sony has no games" meme a reality as they don't end up talking about the games they just shitpost.

Attached: 1555021794199.jpg (960x701, 70K)

Smash is cancer
>OH HE IS IN? IS HE IN? IF HE ISNT IN I WILL BE MAD! DID YOU HEAR WHO IS IN?

Smash threads should be banned and this is coming from a Switch owner who plays his Switch daily while his PS4 is collecting dust.
That's also the thing about Snoy posters. What do they have to post about? Nothing. They have nothing. There might be a
>Days gone is shit
thread every now and then and they are right. So nothing to be mad about. Really can't think of any example when Snoy would piss me off. All their games are walking simulators that bore me but at least they aren't men children like the Smash fan boys.

While were on the topic, daily reminder characters that are already assist trophies and Mii Costumes like Waluigi or Xenoblade Rex will never be a playable character in Smash Ultimate.
Their fate has been sealed, cope with it.

They're both annoying.

back in the day, smashposting was kind of fun because it would END when the game was released.
The release of ridley & k. rool has emboldened these retards, plus the promise of more dlc characters has made it so they will never, ever shut up

fpbp

Yeah, the DLC and how absurdly spaced out it all is means we're in for potentially the longest rosterfagging period of all time. From Smash Ult's announcement to the 5th DLC being announced.

I'll add that I do really like steveposting.
people who truly believe they'll get their favorite obscure anime character are too autistic to realize its not genuine, and they'll fight against steve for our enjoyment

This

They should just cut the new characters for dlc and have it be new or missing modes, instead. Smash run alone would make me buy the fighter pass.

I will also admit that enjoyed Steveposting the first couple of months after it came out and after the Ado/Sylux/Porky/Banjo rumor thanks to long break they took and the fact that I got Joker. but for a group that calls themselves anti-rosterfags they act a lot like them.

Attached: 1549794122797.jpg (603x466, 27K)

Smash threads can be annoying, specifically ones dedicated to “leaks”, but at least they’re easily filtered. Consolewar shit gets flung all over the place, even in threads that have little to do with it. Also, I’m certain the leak threads and “so-and-so is in!” threads are created by only a small group of dedicated autists

I’d say rosterfag threads wouldn’t be so bad if they weren’t the same five because almost everyone else has been deconfirmed, not to mention if the threads were spaced out in between each other a lot more, like one thread every few days at most, probably even longer in between.

There's no end for rosterfags until Sakurai firmly announces that there will be no more DLC.
Sony shitposting will only last a day or 2 if Travis Strikes Back is any indicator,

Attached: AlteBlur.png (608x472, 343K)

Neither.
waifufags who do nothing but post ecchi pictures instead of discuss video games.

Rosterfags make me cringe, especially the discord tranny steveposters.

i mean at least the roster posters post about different characters
Sony people just post 'HA NINTENDO SUCKS' joke over and over until some random PS4 exclusive comes out and then they just post about Sony being the top dog because of that random game

Rosterfagging can, at least hypothetically, generate genuine video game discussion. Sony shitposting can never do that, and is therefore worse.

Good news for you user. It seems like Sakurai isn't to keen on more DLC after the fighters pass is complete so at minimum you just have to survive until February 2020.
>DLC could say shortening the life span of its franchise. For Smash those characters could join in next time. But Smash is also not a title to think about continuation so doing his best every time.
>DLC developments in general take time, so by the time of the release, the market will be much smaller than it used to be. DLC business is very risky than people might think.

Attached: 1541962233487.jpg (659x559, 57K)

Sony shitposters. They have completely no self awareness. They think a 1/10 PS4 exclusive or a 10/10 PS4 exclusive are equally good because Sony always wins. All fanboys are bad but holy shit, PlayStation fans are something else.
I'mm an idort, I don't hate PlayStation, just their dumb faggot fanbase.

This

Attached: OK.jpg (503x479, 140K)

Smash and it's not even comparable. Sonyfags stick to shitposting inside of a thread. Smashfags derail threads and make dozens at a time. 99% of the time they don't even talk about the game, just random shit like HE'S IN.

>Sony shitposting will only last a day or 2 if Travis Strikes Back is any indicator,
That's only because TSA isn't that big of a game. Meanwhile threads for games like Monster Hunter are still suffering well over a year later with no end in sight.

>Sonyfags stick to shitposting inside of a thread.
user I...

>Sony shitposters
>Actually had one funny meme despite being wojak based
>That's all they had and continued to milk it, slowly making fools of themselves

>"Rosterfags"
>Literally just talking about videos games

I'm so sick of it. Acting like a rosterfag for a character fucking no one likes is not cute or funny. It's annoying and it's not clever anymore, it's just more noise.

That is also a big issue. Every veteran is back, ridley and k rool are in. There's nothing to say and yet so much anticipation so it results in white noise.

rosterfags because they genuinely don't care about the game yet try to monopolize conversations worse than compfags

Attached: 1541134967736.webm (480x360, 1.29M)

>Sonyfags stick to shitposting inside of a thread
You don't actually think this, do you?

Attached: WhatTheFlyingFuck.png (300x231, 174K)

roster fags due to how normal discussions about a rumored dlc character will never be the same

Op here. I meant watching happen it but now it's at that point were it's just annoying and they trying to make more of them by using Leon and Erdrick. Steveposting needs to stop for a bit again then come back.

Rosterfags and leakfags are definitely worse

It just needs to stop. At a time it was a clever deconstruction of the whole rosterfaggoing thing and a way to hold a mirror up to that crowd with this totally unlikable unhype block person. Now it's just fucking noise and "hahahaha he's in!".

Unironically this desu.

Honestly, and I’m going to get hate for this, smash wouldn’t exist without its roster, nobody would care about smash if it was dragon king.

Sony by far

Why does he have cum in his hair?

that's bullshit. As long as it had decent character designs people would care. It was a good concept and people always flock to good concepts with splatoon being the latest nintendo example

People who hate rosterfags are worse than rosterfags. Ironically pretending to be an annoying rosterfag is far more prevalent and annoying than people who want to see certain characters in.

Even if they were equally prevalent and annoying, at least rosterfags are genuine.

Attached: 1362877895017.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Well, not nearly as many people would care, i mean the concept of a non-competitive party fighting game is a really counterintuitive idea. Sakurai knew his new game had to have a hook or else it would die in obscurity or may not even be released, so he put in already existing characters. In a way, the original 12 are shill reps, except they shilled smash instead of new games.

Shut the fuck up you fucking stupid nigger. God you’re retarded fucking kill yourself brainlet

Iwata was the one who suggested using nintendo characters to make sure it sold well. Sakurai was ready to go full OC

Attached: 1541872166083.png (400x300, 197K)

>people always flock to good concepts with splatoon being the latest nintendo example
Yeah, no. For every good idea that gets recognized, there are a thousand others that get forgotten.

How about you actually explain to me why I’m wrong

Well then, Iwata made the right choice because dragon king would have been forgotten

smash rosterfags are by far the worst group on Yea Forums. it's not even close.
they shit all over the board with "he's in" threads.
they shit all over the board with fake "leaks" and "rumors."
they derail every thread related to nintendo news by making it all about what it means for the smash roster.
they derail every thread about every series even tangentially related to smash.
when a new character does finally get announced, they make it impossible to discuss any other game on Yea Forums for the day. that's because despite always getting a sticky, they STILL can't contain their autism long enough to avoid filling the entire catalog with redundant threads.
keep trying to deflect to the sony boogeyman all you want, but everyone knows that smashfags are the most cancerous fanbase around.

Attached: 1551323927034.jpg (997x611, 90K)

>Literally just talking about videos games
I dont think fanbases shitflinging each other and grasping at whatever they can hold to see their character on Smash is called talking

Iwata knew that smash would have to rely on video game characters to surivive

and e-celebs, discord servers, "leaks" and "rumors" (which are what most smashfag threads revolve around) aren't video games.

Probably the hypocrites who pretend that sonyfags are the only ones who shitpost.

They are, but don’t forget the “be grateful” fags whenever someone says something that isn’t praising smash about smash.

Metaposters are the most cancerous

Discord faggots in the general

I just want matches without lag not fucking thread destroying drama

Wojak and frog posters are the worst

I can't say which one I really hate more.
They're both just fucking nauseating, nearly the same thing with a different coat of paint, so many shitposting faggots who just refuse to quit. Smashfags will grasp at anything to shit on any character that isn't the one they're supporting, and Sonyfags will grasp at anything to shit on Nintendo, It's not fun or funny and derails threads into pointless and shitty arguments that go nowhere.

Roster faggotry is whatever, I dont care if people are passionate about wanting to play as some character in a party game. The problem with Sonygros is they don't just make threads, they invade other ones and projectile shit everywhere, and an overwhelming amount are NeoGAF refugees who are praising the company's retarded decisions unironically.

Attached: 1557547540390.jpg (708x406, 65K)

>The release of ridley & k. rool
No, DLC and the Smash Ballot has made Smashfaggotry worse along with the schadenfreude that comes with characters not getting in. Regardless of who gets in, there's going to be more people spamming XFAGS BTFO. That's the real cancer.

Attached: 1508983810768.png (400x362, 165K)

>The release of ridley & k. rool has emboldened these retards

Sounds like someone is upset he got blown the fuck out in the end. Never forget how much shit those two characters got on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1546431604979.png (700x700, 503K)

I belive it’s 100% fine to enjoy something passionately. I for example love flyfishing. But I dont smear everyone about it.
The problem is that these people are doing the shit up it for attention or autism. They are insufferable for the sake of internet heat or they truly are idiots.

I hate faggoty OP's who make non vidya meta threads most of all.

>The release of ridley & k. rool has emboldened these retards
Antifags never win, cuck.

Attached: not in smash con.jpg (658x388, 46K)

Attached: smashfags.png (1000x2914, 593K)

Sony shitposters for sure.
Not only do they have their usual sperging but lately they've taken to spamming the board with Nintendo shit to get a Nintendo board made so they can shitpost but that's not going to happen any time soon because mods and whatnot know what they're doing.

The end result is a board that pretty much hates Nintendo getting flooded with Nintendo threads

>mfw I had genesis and SNES both as a kid

Attached: p03023zt.jpg (640x360, 43K)

E-celeb threads of any kind are worse than either one you named. Otherwise, the sony "OH NO NO NO" shit.

To add to this, when fuckers start a thread with "I thought video games weren't ar-" type "interruption" posts. Those are juvenile and ridiculous, and usually guarantee a shitty thread.

Correction
>and Sonyfags will grasp at anything to shit on anyone else
Lets be honest, it's never been just Sony v Nintendo because they'll resort to any kind of name calling to whoever is involved. Nintendo is just the common target because they know they stand separately.

We need to start over

Attached: 1558479408686.gif (1088x838, 2.1M)