Code Geass RTS never ever

>Code Geass RTS never ever
running out of reasons to live Yea Forumsros

>inb4 super robot wars
not what I want

Attached: group of sutherlands code geass.png (1000x563, 729K)

What if there was an RTS where the troops you command are other players

how would you enforce them to obey commands?
does the commander have a Geass power? wonder how it would translate gameplay-wise

bump

I'll even take a musou game

Just play Supreme Commander.

Battlefield 2, 2142 and I heard 4.
What use an RTS is when the units can just do whatever they want is anyone's guess though.

both the commander and the player are rewarded, in game, for following the order, and having the order issued followed. It would be as old school as having the commander play favorites for people who got shit done for him based on his memory, or integrated into the game by way of like, kill streaks, unlocks, etc.

Well maybe the commander would play with a birds eye view but everyone else would be playing a first person shooter

>Just play Supreme Commander.
the whole point was that I like the Code Geass universe and the unique knightmare frames along with the opportunities a Geass power could offer in terms of gameplay. Like being able to sway units to your side, capture enemy frames/commanders, etc.

>Expecting a Japanese franchise to tackle an American genre.

Natural Selection and Savage both have this concept as their core gameplay. Battlefield and similar games usually have at least some kind of commander role to try and coordinate the chaos.

>>Expecting
hoping, more like.
note the
>never ever
part of the OP

Damn this is interesting.
Xcom gameplay could work too

It could kinda work with a timer.
Basically the commanders of each side take turns giving out orders.
Players can only move when their orders have been given.
When the orders are given their timer starts.
The commander decides how long each player's time to play each turn is.
Shitty player's get penalized with no playing time, like in sports.
Shit now that I think about it dont some sports games do this?

I'd prefer a mech strategy game in general. Designed by Japan. Maybe an XCom style game.

Attached: 1559078865574.png (375x455, 49K)

>Xcom gameplay could work too
could be both
RTS for big scale battles with hundreds/thousands of units

Xcom style for capture missions or missions where you have to get up close to steal some new tech/frame or use your Geass on someone

Also
>Brittannian campaign for NG+

What's the point of Code Geass if I can't shove my face in CC's ass?

There really are worse things that could happen.

Attached: 1532973164530.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

hmm?

Attached: 1558332465871.jpg (1280x1920, 295K)

I LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA COMMAND YOU TO GIVE ME SAUCE

Attached: Codegeassr21504.jpg (300x169, 14K)

>3D
No thanks

You inplying they make a geass game that plays like a generic AC clone, or they show off one that never comes out?

4channel.org

Worse: They make a bad VN and people tell you to buy it so maybe they'll make what you actually wanted someday. That however will obviously never happen.

Rarely are there anime based games that actually make use of their anime's context for gameplay.
Sucks because there's a lot of interesting things you could do with most of them.

Savage. Flavor of the week on Yea Forums a while ago. Fun for a bit, but it's not something that's gonna work because "gud" commanders are few and far between so one team always gets steamrolled unless both commanders are shitters then the game lasts forever.

Have the game start out with ai commanders.
As players perform in missions they can rank up into captains anand oversee small squads of 3-4 players.
From there they can rank up into commanders and take the place of the ai.
And in order to rank and gain exp they uave to meet certain requirements and objectives centered around team-play.
This would basically serve as a tutorial for the commander role by teaching them some basic tactics along the way.

Yeah, you have all that bullshit and the military RPers are gonna swarm in and spam the big dick clan leader into a cmndr spot and you'll get kicked/banned for not calling him Lord Captain or whatever. No thanks.

Check out Phantom Brigade

I miss when Natural Selection was good

Dedicated servers might help with that?
Or just allowing people to form squads/platoons they can go into matches with.
Players loggin in solo would just be at the mercy of matchmaking.

Honestly for a hypothetical game this is a lot of shit to do. It could definitely be figured out though. There would need to be a lot of support to iron out the bugs, but I think the concept is simple enough

>no english translated LOGH RTS
I spit on you and your pleb taste.

Attached: get_out.jpg (640x2400, 210K)

>dedicated servers will help
Who do you think are gonna rent/run those dedicated servers, asshole?
>[6969 Anal Rangers Division] 24/7 Central server

>matchmaking
gtfo

STOP

Attached: 1312789630676.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

>pleb taste.
make your own thread

Watch more anime your fucking newfag

settle down baby

At least thank me for bumping your gay thread

Attached: CIA.jpg (716x768, 79K)

no you fucking queer kys already