How would you design a Florida Man game?

How would you design a Florida Man game?

Attached: 0AA4547B-CBB9-4625-B695-D8815FD1CAC9.jpg (1800x1800, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox8.com/2019/05/28/florida-man-arrested-accused-of-hitting-mom-on-the-head-with-corn-cob/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

postal 2

tfw no gator gf

have s-....

um...
nevermind....

Was about to say this.

came to post this.

/thread

/thread

>I walked over there and heard Darwin growling: 'next time you try to kill a man, you best get the job done. Now you're my bitch forever.'
Holy fucking based.

What alligator cloaca feels like bros

Hotline Miami; but, add in more alligators, an Everglades level, a Didni level, a Cape Canaveral level, and a Green Dolphin Street Prison level.

Florida really isn't that strange. The news overblows everything.

Please come.

Attached: 1549681368134.jpg (712x719, 102K)

>story itself is fake
Huh...yeah, that did seem a bit far-fetch--
>photo of man is a guy who was arrested for sexually abusing his pet peacock that eventually died in his garage
Nevermind then

>posting old meme fact news
at lest shitpost with something new, not something the same age as the average Yea Forums users

Attached: 1535028232034.jpg (478x519, 26K)

>tfw no Florida gf

Attached: 1532326802663.png (637x576, 261K)

What's HLM2's level editor like? I've seen some slightly creative things with it, but I've also heard complaints that it's somewhat limited/you can only make single levels as opposed to full campaigns

WHATS HIS ENDGAME?

fox8.com/2019/05/28/florida-man-arrested-accused-of-hitting-mom-on-the-head-with-corn-cob/

Madden 20

wtf was in the water that day in florida

Attached: florida aman 2.png (932x882, 263K)

fpbp

Attached: Florida man.jpg (748x2047, 215K)

Some boss ideas

Attached: florida man villain tier.jpg (1482x2047, 541K)

goddamn life fucking sucks

I'll come over and cum in your hole bitch.

That's a fucking cutie

this makes me angry that this can happen to guys and they are huge fucking faggots for turning down this pale qt

Something like LISA The Painful kind of feels like Florida Man the game--everyone is either boozed up, drugged up, or fucked up, motivations that seem unclear even to the one perpetrating it, and this sense of grime that can't ever be washed away--if it had equally as fucked up chicks then it really would just be Florida Simulator

My local Florida news now has Florida Man segments.

>White people.