What do they eat

what do they eat

Attached: 1545165502930.png (1400x800, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPwFuCL33I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's at least three farms outside the city.

what a fucking ugly 'city'

there are farms just outside the walls, whiterun is a shit city but in that regard at least bethesda did something, however poor it was

Argonian ass

Attached: argonian.jpg (1920x1080, 589K)

There's farms outside the city and a wood elf meat vendor who goes hunting every day

Bread, eggs and meat.
They probably drink water, milk and alcohol.

This you dumb-turbo-nigger OP

Attached: 1475356609135.jpg (500x321, 14K)

>trade center of the country
>3 windmills make enough bread for the population

I own Chillfurrow Farm, you see. A very successful business.

Attached: nazeem.jpg (679x851, 243K)

leberkäse

Pixels.

3 windmills is plenty when you consider the city has a population of about 50, half of which is guards

better question is where do they shit and what happens to all the feces?

Its whole grain

what do they eat?

Attached: 1544030540729.jpg (1356x916, 860K)

My futa Nord's 50 foot dick.

Undead don't eat or sleep. They drink Estus though.

>meanwhile in a 2 decade old game

Attached: bengars-farm_map_khorinis.jpg (748x559, 87K)

foodhole in skyrim is real
>each city has like 2-3 small farms
>these farms are expected to feed all of the guard plus all the people inside
>the ratio of bandits to non-bandits is probably something like 3-1
>bandits do not farm
>bandits raid for all their food
>which means you have 3 times the population raiding the farms and caravans for food
>but the cities still sustain themselves and don't even have to ration
it defies all logic

thats really more of an engine limitation, all the cities felt fucking pathetically small and its made even worse because of the stupid "every NPC is unique look you can go in their idividual houses" shit, i'd rather a ton of facless citizens and a shitload of locked houses than being told the biggest district in the biggest city is hardly three whole houses

It's a video game you autistic sperg.

Modded pussy

Alchemy is fun!

you don't say

Attached: 1558587389688.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

Why do people in Skyrim talk about how Whiterun is the trade hub of the region but their market is smaller than the one in fucking Riften?

Solitude is the most comfy hold.
Prove me wrong.

Beats Elder Scrolls games in every single way.

it's in the center, so therefore "it's the trade hub". There's suppose to be a lot of caravans coming in/out but you never see them. It's just empty lore.

Skyrim is mostly nature there's no reason for bandits or regular people to go hungry there's deer running around right outside city gates

You are big gay

You do realize that the containers in the bandits caves and camps respawn after several days right? Not only do they not need food they build up a surplus that they then sell on the open market only to steal the money back at a later date. Bandits aren't as stupid as you pretend to think.

How the fuck did Todd think Skyrim's cities were acceptable?

Attached: 1535838406188.jpg (184x184, 10K)

WHAT IS THEIR TAX POLICY???

Riften's autumn feel and cute canals are better.

What was his tax policy?

Attached: NPC_JarlBalgruufTheGreater.jpg (300x400, 52K)

>no racial tensions or growing dunmer favelas
>no magical/mundane ideological conflict
>no hidden ethnonationalist anprims
>city isn't run by a criminal syndicate or just plain incompetent
>lite ordnung atmosphere due to the constant presence of the Legion

I can't, it's the only city worth something in this shithole of a province

I think Morrowind had the best cities, they were not very big still but they FELT kinda sizeable. Balmora for instance is a pretty sweet town despite the fact that in effect it only has 5 rows of houses

This. Worked fine for Fallout games. Either make every NPC interesting enough to actually care about them as individuals, which Skyrim failed at, or make them nameless background filler, which Bethesda decided against. Like a lukewarm milkshake.

He wasn't planning on appealing to the incel audience (aka you). And I guess it panned out for him.

>trade center of the country
you say it af if skyrim was anything but a shithole full of snow niggers with greatness complex, that only manage to lose any modern war and can only live on their ancestors archivements
it's a meme country, a khajiit with their retard talk traveling in makes the overall IQ on skyrim raise a 50% compared to natives a natives only stat

When games get too far into the simulation aspect of the gameworld, the player's erratic actions too easily disrupt the balance.

For instance in the original Ultima Online there was a whole animal ecosystem. Animals would eat plants, breed, multiply, carnivores would eat other animals, breed and multiply, in a somewhat realistic system. The devs thought that since rabbits and deer are of so little value, players wouldn't overhunt them too badly.They were wrong. Players wiped out every living species to extinction and the system was scrapped.

So for the final release, animals just sort of spawn at intervals.

Even Solitude doesn't like Khajiit and Argonians the headsman said Jaree-Ra wouldn't have been let in if the High King was alive

Vast fields of plentiful ass.

Attached: 1534632608_36386001_mo731vg.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

good thing he's dead and the queen is an imperial slut

Where do estus come from

Mammoth cheese

>youtube.com/watch?v=YPwFuCL33I8
Fuck... it has been so long.

suffering

The bonfire presumably.

meat, you vegan soigoy

>all those videos he deleted / made hidden
for what fucking purpose?

estus means "heat" in latin, they just capture the heat from the bonfire in a bottle and consume it

Wasn't he like salty that machinima cancelled a deal with him or something like that?

Has any game ever captured that feeling of scale when you first step foot in whiterun?

although I like skryrim overall better than witcher 3 since it's an actual game instead of a glorified VN, I will say that the autist who made that thread the other day was correct, novigrad in witcher 3 actually felt like a real city and did it way better than almost any vidya I can think of

>40-50 people tops living there
>3 farms outside
>Big forests and lakes for hunting and fishing near by
I think they're eating fine

Whiterun shows up in ESO right? How big is it there?

Attached: 1523479360572.jpg (740x740, 66K)

They eat people, have you never noticed there's a skeleton under the bridge to the Cloud District?

>Remove levitation spells because game engine can't cope with city cells being integrated onto the main map.
>This is the amount of city you get for it.
Elder Scrolls really did peak with Morrowind. Is there any chance they will re-introduce some complexity and scope with VI or is it just going to get dumbed down yet again?

>VI will be a narrative experience following the story-rich scripted journey of . Level up his stats into one of three combat classes in the game to unlock progressive abilities and take on the BBEG decided by the story

>VI
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>town is like 30 people
>surrounding area has farms and a ton of roaming elk and deer

Attached: 1522261565372.png (409x284, 105K)

Niggah in medieval times a castle was maintained with only one windmill.

Lol, did anyone actually think it takes more than a year to process one season's bounty of wheat in one mill?

>Solitude is the most comfy hold.
>Prove me wrong.
Falkreath exists.

That what they eat.

>better question is where do they shit
Many (all?) houses have what looks like a stool with a hole that works as a toilet.
>and what happens to all the feces?
I guess they throw them out the window and into the river.

30 isn't 80.

Best one yet

I don't know, but they probably drink the tears of salty players

The city has at least 3 farms for 30 people max, place is the breadbasket of Skyrim

It doesn't. Most of the later cities in ESO are about the same size-wise to TES, but make use of larger assets and more vertical design to make them seem larger.
The Clockwork City for example has a bunch of towers and buildings you can't go into to make it seem like a big layered city, Allinor's clustered together and super tall.

>I guess they throw them out the window and into the river.
That would kill everybody who drinks the water.

Is Skyrim one of the comfiest games ever?

Attached: CookingInSkyrimCC-e1513869326347.png (620x349, 448K)

Is MrBTongue dead?

the loss of levitation doesn't really upset me. it was always kind of gimmicky

Dogs, that's why there aren't many in the game.

Attached: DvM0gmlX0AAxq6a.jpg (600x371, 24K)

My cum

Jump spells > levitation spells

>had fun with sex mods
>find greater pleasure in just installing 1000 inmersion mods and just autismo RPing on a comfy 1 person hut while hiding from the snow that can actually kill you ingame

Attached: 15547837499.png (676x375, 392K)

why are khajiit discriminated against?
they would make fine companions.

Attached: 1548438986651.jpg (1080x1920, 558K)

Then what the fuck is estus soup?

Attached: EstusSoup.webp.png (580x580, 392K)

heat soup

That's estrus, retard

There are farms and shit outside the city gates. It's actually more realistic than the Rohan city from LotR that it's based on. That "city" looks basically the same exact it's nothing but untouched grassland outside the walls with no farms, pastures, or anything.

Lamest city is Winterhold. Yeah yeah, city fell into the sea or whatever. You're telling me after hundreds of years nobody has ever bothered rebuilding the city?

What a shit argument. Where do you think we are asshole?

Whiterun has a sewer with running water, I suppose you shit on a bucket and trow the waste there

better question is what is the tax policy of Whiterun?

This.
Mods just make it fun.
>after days of adventuring I get to spend time with my wife and tell her all about my adventures while sitting right next to the fire and getting drunk
Too bad she died giving birth

pusy

Estus boiled in phlogiston.

>city
that's a village
to call it a town would be a stretch

wow skyrim has aged poorly
thought this was a kenshi thread from the picture.

Maybe because they are dangerous thieves, drug dealers, drug addicts, murderers and they leave fur all over the place?

Sunny D

So where does that water come from?

>Cat people not allowed inside walls
>Dragonborn is part of cat people
>Lol, what laws?

Attached: gwynevere-princess-of-sunlight-large.jpg (600x338, 39K)

It's cold outside plus I don't think they have money to rebuild it's pretty much an abandoned dumbster

>take a pouch of bonfire ash
>put it in a stew
>pinch of humanity
>and a shake of cayenne
>you now have a healing potion that doesn't taste entirely like asphalt

Food supply's not really a big deal since there's like 30 of them tops.

I know the real reason it’s shitty is because Bethesda games look bad, but in reality medieval cities were disgusting cesspits

You need 6 acres of grain to support 1 person
I don't see 180 acres

There are no towns or villages in the bethesda games. Diamond CITY is like home to 12 people.

A guy made a video looting every edible item in whiterun + the farms and it wasnt alot