REMEMBER ME?

REMEMBER ME?

Attached: a7466447643ec505a5bbbfac4f62c773feeaec65.jpg (616x353, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea1Mw1BNu9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea, enjoyable game

Very good game

YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD.

Yeah its kino and talked about on Yea Forums everyday

Remember the Alamo?

I love you so much, you were a great game when I needed one, thank you Snakes.

Yes. Pretty good overall, but it's a very weird game. And the vast majority of its weirdness is a byproduct of its design priorities, not the cut content. I don't think the game having another six months or even another year in development would have made much of a difference in terms of public appreciation of it. We'd have maybe gotten Episode 51, but just about everything else probably would have been the same.

awesome game, amazing gameplay and a middle finger to storyfags.

fucking great game i even platted it

thank you, storyfags got BTFO.

10/10 game
I'm an achievement hunting fag and this was one of the most enjoyable 100% of my life.
Edgy ass and unfinished story tho... but who cares, it's muh deep kojima weeb shit anyway.

Based

Attached: goodtimes.png (915x651, 534K)

So the devs middle-fingered themselves. Interesting.

really good game, based and redpilled

yep it was half flinished and tedious (if you include the side missions, or driving in afghanistan). Still remember the moment i finished the last mission in the game, i couldnt belive that was it

then i played undertale a few months later and realized that i had more of a emothional attatchment to the characters in that game after like 2 hours than i had to anyone in mgs 5 after 100% the game in 56 hours

Attached: 1437334555349.png (1045x1594, 1.98M)

that was the twist

That’s MGSV not Remember Me

>undertale
jesus fucking christ user

MGSV is normie core. You may as well just play Uncharted.

Attached: 1444243927888.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

The story isn't that bad. It's got plenty of stupid shit in it, but there are enough interesting moments and ideas in it that I'm not terribly bitter over it. I liked Skull Face, for example. Venom was a very goofy and contrived idea for the story this late in its life, though. Ultimately MGSV retcons MGS4 more than it does MG1, but either way Venom is a weird addition that's better left interpreted within the confines of MGSV itself. And for a game that tackles the headiest themes in the series since MGS2 it barely cares about its story, and it makes how a lot of its details land (especially since they're relegated to fucking cassette tapes) feel thinner than they otherwise would have been. I prefer MGSV's story to MGS4's or PO's, anyway. Probably more than PW's, too.

Of course i remember GOTY 2015 that is hated by story fags simply because it didn't fill in the gaps in the overall story they hoped it would fill out.
It's a great game and it has the best writing of any MGS game, except for the Venom Snake twist. The story is quite compelling. I'm glad it's kind fo separate from the rest of MGS because let's be real, MGS in general has garbage writing.

Anyways, the people mad about this game are seething "muh story" drones who apparently like to watch hour long cutscenes. Fuck them.

My only issue is why can't we kill the kids?
They're just niggers anyway

Ground Zeroes was better

Very forgettable compared to the first 4

you can though, it's just auto-gameover if you do

MGSV FEELS UNFINISHED ON PURPOSE

YOU ARE EXPERIENCING PHANTOM PAIN

Attached: Big Boss Delgado.png (594x474, 73K)

No, you're forgotten.

>playing MGS for the gameplay

Attached: 1522091130399.png (293x302, 140K)

oh its got interesting moments alright
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea1Mw1BNu9I

Attached: 1444193805664.png (540x394, 192K)

I had so much more fun with GZ than I did with MGSV

Worst main series Metal Gear.

Simulated feelings of a shit game... Deep shit. Very well done Kojima.

That look would be legit if we were talking about MGS 1-4 and PW since they have mediocre gameplay but we are talking about MGSV which has phenomenal gameplay although dragged down by the poop weapon research and motherbase system and 3 minute helicopter rides at the start of a mission.

After 100% Phantom Pain, should I go and 100% Ground Zeros?
Is it a quicker and more enjoyable 100% than PP?

Listen to me Boss. How does Metal Gear Solid V feels like to you, huh? They gave you a big place to play around with your little toys and your little base. You move, you hide, you take your choices and your assistants with you on every mission. Everything sounds like this is the perfect deal and you are still at the top of your game. How can you complain about it? However, after you have roamed the wilds for a good period of time though, it hits you. That feeling that fills your heart with emptiness. Something is missing. Something important. I'm not the only one to sense this, right? You check yourself to see if you have forgotten something. You bring back your memories. Everything looks the same, if not better, but this puzzle you are looking at now, looks weird. It's a misaligned one with oddly shaped pieces, just like a broken mirror. There is no clear picture here; only you Boss, trying to put the pieces together in hopes you finally get to make some sense out of it.
Boss. Even though you are a man of action and you enjoy playing games, I'm afraid to tell you that this puzzle has no solution. It might look like it has like the rest of them had, but in the end there are pieces of the puzzle, vital pieces, that are missing. You have been betrayed. And it hurts, doesn't it? Like a pain that has no visible source. Like a phantom that haunts you wherever you go. A phantom pain. It's ok Boss. You can fill the void with your most precious memories and make something out of it. You can do it. For the last time. This is your last and final mission. Win this, and you will earn your right to retire as a legend that stood among legends and passed the test of time. I'm counting on you, Boss.

Attached: 1558738829393.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

still the second best mgs

Kojidrone npc army at full force today huh?

Lucky for me I don't give a shit about Kojima's garbage writing and over the top high school goth tier edginess, I just play the game.

I'm really starting to think you people are paid off to spew your shit. Various people you quoted clearly called out Kojima's shitty writing and said they only enjoy the gameplay, yet you call them Kojidrones. Like,do you even read the posts or? I genuinely don't understand.