RIP Rockstar

RIP Rockstar

Attached: 74ABAF2D-9F43-4627-98BD-0A34CD736EED.jpg (750x968, 115K)

TAKE IT BOY

Former homosexual says former op is him.

>yeah it happened like 10 years ago and im making it public just now
>give me attention

AAAAAHHH!!!!

>former
>former
Jesus fucking christ if you're gonna complain, do it when the act happened, not 37 years after.

Kavanaugh all over again.

>coworker is a bro and touches you for the lolz
>be bitter and complain about it several years later
imagine being this gayy, me and my mates do it all the time

Attached: 1559073942455.png (257x213, 135K)

>groping a video game dev

Imagine being so hard up you grope a neckbeard

He reported it to HR and co-workers the day after it happened

What a pussy

>op
>former

It's people like this that makes actual victims too scared to come out

>me and my mates do it all the time

Attached: faggot.jpg (367x451, 30K)

formerly ungroped

Attached: 1551362686503.jpg (960x679, 98K)

What's stopping any woman you ever met from saying you groped her, sold unknown time in the past, some unknown place?

>oh im too scared
>better gather strength for 15 years before i talk about it
shut up fag

Damn, he just now remembered it happened? I wonder which Rockstar employee is running for office?

>FORMER employee
>FORMER executive
who the fuck cares?

I'm too awkward around women for anyone to believe I was brave to touch one randomly.

Women touch my ass sometimes. Can I report them?

can you imagine the family members who groped you while changing your diapers as a baby?

Whelp Rockstar just black listed Kotaku lmao

This website is struggling to stay afloat and grasping at any stories they can to get major headlines. Their parent company was just sold again.

>former
lol. rockstar wont be touched by this either. at worst trannies will just screech about it online

Probably not crossing her. And paying attention to her signals of course.

Attached: 8gLb0QTzjjy2Z9tpe3koTc3AXRD.png (200x300, 93K)

There is no such thing as reverse sexism

oh man somebody touched me this is so bad

CRINGE!

>be a man
>complaining that anyone groped you

Her saying that you raped her at some point in her life.

If this didn't fuck NRS, it's not touching Rockstar.

I don't hate girls, but I hate all women. Does that make sense? In a similar vein, I don't hate black people, but I hate niggers.

you want gay dudes touching your balls bro? i'd throat punch that faggot

Oh shit, I'm sorry

What's stopping me from going up to a cat ripping its intestines straight out? It's not healthy to live in irrational fear like this, user.

>videogames
>it also says the the guy was fired for groping other people and the bitch was fired for being useless

>groped him
>him
nothing burger. men can't be sexually assaulted or harassed.

Yeah you’re right, that’s just sexism.

Sexual jokes are very normal and actually healthy in the work place. All the women in my workplace often use sexual innuendos with me and I reply back, that doesn't necessary mean I will fuck them. Same thing happens with guys.

>he never got his ass slapped by a dude
It's the most common type of joke in high school come on

Nothin gay here bros

>(((schreier)))

So it never happened?

Yes, that would be sexual harassment if it is unwanted.

MAY I

That will be 10 years in prison user. Now it's your turn to get groped. Thank you and have a nice day.

yeah, you have the ability to draw arbitrary distinctions. makes perfect sense

Yes in Argentina

haha yeah hell yeah bros just suckin each other off bros, it's a prank lmao

>irrational
But it happens all the time.

GROPE SOME BALLS, ADMIST A CRASHING WORLD

Honestly it’d be a complement that anyone thinks I’d have the balls to do something like that

no it doesnt

No one will care. This fucker probably just signed his own death dragging the Houser's company into forced drama.

all the time as in incredibly rare occurrences? By all accounts and most studies only 2% of accusations are false, the same for other felonies. Spend more time outside in reality maybe?

Attached: sorry for what.png (387x387, 362K)

Nothing

>jason "faggot cuck" schreier at it again
nobody cares little jewboy go home

Seriously I don't know what's wrong with people these days. I see it online and I hear it on the streets all the damn time: "Gay this, gay that, gay gay gay." Give it a rest. Most straight guys are hella gay ffs.

Let me put it into perspective for you: what do gay guys usually get up to? They suck each others cocks and they get shit on their dicks. Is that really so fucking gay? Really? THINK about it.

Sucking cock for example - how exactly is that gay? Almost every man out there masturbates right. They have had a cock in their hands hundreds if not thousands of times. A real, full-on cock. The fuck is the difference then if it's theirs or another guy's?

SO THEN if tossing off your buddy because he is stressed out (and his girl is being a cunt) is not gay, then why would sucking him off be any different? It's basically the same thing, therefore sucking cock ain't gay at all.

Cocks are masculine. They are the embodiment of manhood. Men are SUPPOSED to like masculine things because we are MEN goddammit. We aren't little sissy fags.

Same thing goes for fucking arse. A mans arse is a rough, hairy, dirty, sometimes greasy, MASCULINE thing. Getting shit on your cock sure ain't for pussies. Fucking arse is for real men - not like that sissy pansy shit you straight boys get up to.

Yeah that's right. I am sure it is real nice for you - balls deep in a nice, fluffy, plump, smooth, FEMININE girls ass.

And don't even get me started on pussy - PUSSY is the gayest, most feminine thing on the goddamn planet. It is soft, silky, pink, all delicate and sensitive; it basically cries, weeps. It sort of looks like a flower and oh what a surprise it smells feminine too, just like a flower.

What? You like feminine shit, mr. straight-FAGGOT? Do you like titties? Awh so soft and bouncy and girly! Do you enjoy playing with your little girl toys while us real men are out here grafting, getting stuck in, grit and grimace - being fucking men? Have at it man. Have at it.

haha yeah I love brojobs what a gay.

White males are the only one who can be sexists and racists, they are also extremely privileged with their first worlds and their unscathed penises.
The all should have their genitals cut off and then killed

Attached: 1551523456011.png (482x364, 191K)

Friendly reminder to all you incels that you are more likely to be actually raped than falsely accused of rape :)

Attached: consider.jpg (600x600, 32K)

can't wait

Yes, I'm sure this thing, that the people who talk about this shit blow way out of proportions, totally happens.
In fact, its such a pandemic, that it just so happens to happen at EVERY FUCKING GAME STUDIO KNOWN TO MAN
Like it TOTALLY happened at Epic, and Valve, and totally happened at Infinity Ward, and so, absolutely, POSITIVELY HAPPENED Riot Games. Totally, really, absolutely, fucking 100% happened #listenandbelieve#listenandbelieve#listenandbelieve#listenandbelieve#listenandbelieve
Totally isn't annoying, perpetually hostile, attention skeeing mega cunts desperately scratching and grabbing for the glory days of high school where they could be as shitty and as horrible as possible and people would still take their side and coddle them.
Fuck off.

Attached: 1542995850122.jpg (676x581, 54K)

>he doesn't know the Hauser brothers are Jewish.

in nomine patris it's Divine Copypasta

>former rockstar rep
>former exec
>formerly chucks

Yeah they will probably have him killed and his site blacklisted now. Notice how only him and his website have reported about this?

Formerly go fuck yourself

>oh sh-
>groped "Him"
Im sure the good and just feminist on twitter will raise awareness for this poor gentlemen

Attached: 1546796384817.png (388x449, 325K)

It's actually 1 in 10, not 1 in 50 as you claim.

yeah, you're an incel. it makes perfect sense.

>Jason Schreier
>Schreier

Attached: 1557007110821.jpg (330x381, 73K)

If only someone would grope me oh well

based and redpilled

Bend over and show that boipucci ;)

Take a shower first.

2-10%. So anywhere from 90% to 98% of rape accusations are truthful. Either way, it's extremely rare to see a false accusation.

Wait...Does that mean everytime my boss would joke about my dick in the bathroom it was actually sex assault?

good riddance. that's what you get for not releasing pc versions

Which means the times they are false have a very low chance of being proven as such.

>tfw you will never be sexually abused and groped by a japanese qt

Attached: 1553966222762.jpg (1107x1600, 465K)

SLAVES

What? If they're considered false that means they have already been proven as such.

Good

fuck you user, i was having a good day until now

Attached: image.jpg (750x558, 180K)

>former
>him
yeah nah not buying it.

You're the one that's being delusional honestly, even if it's a defensive delusion. You should think about what being in reality actually means.

Why even live?

Attached: 1552113885583.jpg (582x468, 20K)

>people are suspicious of accusations because false accusations are so common
>let's blame people for being suspicious instead of blaming the people who make false accusations
Leftist priorities are so skewed.

user, It's me, Your father. I'm going to pound your mothers pussy tonight, Thanks son.

>Only the ones that get caught count as false accusations.

BASED

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>Jeronimo

Somehow I don't buy this. In 20 years I've never heard a single bad word about the dude. Now if you had told me Leslie was sexually harassing people and was forced out because of it I would believe it.

>be me
>21
>working ok job
>boss calls me into his office one day
>discuss the raise i want
>he says it can be arranged right now, if i'm willing to go with something
>he walks over to me and gropes me
>whispers in my ear that he wants to suck my young dick
>unzip my pants and ask him why he isn't sucking yet
>get my cock sucked by my boss
>sucks my soul along with my nut out of my dick
>says he wants me in him
>tell him to eat my ass first and i'll think about
>literal gay sex romp in his office
>get the raise i wanted, plus interest

i don't know why these retards don't just do it. so many closet fags just want to slurp dong, or get fucked, and all you have to do is cum, and get paid.

am i literally the only one that wouldn't mind getting groped or raped

>>people are suspicious of accusations because false accusations are so common
False.
>>let's blame people for being suspicious instead of blaming the people who make false accusations
Being suspicious of an accusation is fine. Instantly calling her a liar and/or assuming it's false is not.

That's only because in your fantasies the rape is done by a hot chick (or guy if you're into that) and you actually want it to happen, that's not how it actually works in real life.

Literally neck yourself tranny faggot. If someone commits a crime you don't wait 10-20+ years later to report it. Bullshit like this is almost always made up hate filled revenge tactics.

Women could probably make a living off of seducing men and then blackmailing them for tons of money in exchange for not reporting them for sexual harassment.

Not an argument. Try again with out ad hominem, please.

>Bullshit like this is almost always made up hate filled revenge tactics.
Source?

10/10 would grope again

You have no credibility. You waited years until the person was in a source of power that you wanted to dismantle and do the most damage.

No one trusts you because you're a faggot and you do this shit only because you know it'll look bad for them.

had sex

Innocent until proven guilty cunt.

>source of power that you wanted to dismantle and do the most damage.
Or benefit from.

CHOO
CHOO

People are suspicious of false accusations because at some point in everyone's life, they've been accused of doing something they didn't do by someone that didn't like them and wanted to get petty vindictive revenge, and they put 2+2 together and get terrified when they see the effect these claims have on the lives of the people they're made against. And while uncommon, there isn't great data on them and all the data retards point to for either side is usually reliant on cases that get found out to be false or are detected as false by the police, which has obvious exclusions that niggle the back of the mind despite being statistically irrelevant.

Also, fuck trusting people to tell the truth ever.

I grope myself everyday.
I don't see what's the problem.

Fuck off nigger. Even if it was truth, statue of limitations is up. If they can't get legal justice, they don't deserve societal justice.

nothing, that's why this sexual harassment witch hunt is bullshit.

Which is why you reserve judgment until the facts come out like I said. You clearly don't understand my argument. First of all let's acknowledge that "innocent until proven guilty" only applies to juries. The public can form any opinion they want to even if they shouldn't. Second of all, even if you believe as a society we should embrace "innocent until proven guily" (which I agree we should) what people forget is the same thing applies to someone making an accusation. You shouldn't just assume someone is guilty because an accusation is made, but you also shouldn't automatically dismiss any allegation and declare it false. You should wait for more information to come to light and then base your opinion off of that.

10% is not a small amount when you consider the size of the population

>mfw I calmly refute arguments using facts, statistics and logic while you can only get angry and say "faggot" or "tranny" or "nigger"
Keep going :)

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (680x591, 34K)

if you waited 10 years, then it's either false or it doesn't matter anymore.

No it's not, it happened 5 years ago according to the plaintiff

Based

If the rape was truly so traumatic, why don't they simply file a police report and allow the justice system to do their job though? It would be more fair than the kangaroo court of public opinion

>i'd throat punch that faggot

Yes, the correct response. that's dealing with it like a man instead of a whiney cunt woman.

explains all the gay shit in the past years

Maybe Rockstar will stop groping Nintendo now. They've been doing it since 2001.

I think Dan is a closet fag

Attached: 1555890529327.png (505x538, 505K)

With that fox? Sure

>and allow the justice system to do their job though
because the justice system does a terrible job of prosecuting rapists, that's why most victims don't even come forward because it's not worth putting their personal life on public record if the guy is gonna plead down to misdemeanor assault and get probation anyway. it's extremely hard to prove which is why most rapists never see the inside of a jail cell.

>girl I know and a few friends come back to mine one night while we're all drunk
>ask the girl if she wants to sleep in my bed because she was really drunk
>meant it as "you sleep in my bed and I'll sleep elsewhere"
>wake up to allegations of trying to take advantage
>mfw
Thankfully nobody believed it or took it too seriously but god damn. If I was friends with a bunch of trannys I would've been thrown under the bus hard.

Attached: 1546917614902.jpg (250x242, 6K)

Das gay

>abloo bloo bloo
Who the fuck hasn't been "assaulted"? Either tell him to fuck off, fight him or shut up. No one cares.

Sounds like the system is working and that those women are liars in my eyes

If I gave you a bowl of M&Ms and told you that 1 out of every 10 M&Ms was poisonous would you still want the bowl?

Not him, but that's a fair stance, and in most cases I'd even agree with you. But the system is flawed. There are plenty of innocent men that get convicted with no evidence because a woman cried in court. On the opposite side there are tried and true rapists that were found innocent due to lack of evidence. The problem here is the result of the trial often comes down to whichever side the coinflip that is the judge and jury lands on when nothing is presented.

And I'm not even talking about the societal judgement, that's only the legal system itself. Whether you win or lose that coin flip, you lose, and therein lies the issue at hand: A persons life can be ruined on accusation alone.

Attached: Apollo and Athena confused.jpg (500x293, 56K)

Nothing. I also I probably did, so she'd be justified in that.

Attached: 1557155506138.jpg (600x900, 306K)

I only fuck tourists who leave after a week and don't tell them my phone number or last name.

ahh the classic feminist M&M retard-tier argument

what did he even grope tho?

The issue is mostly just that the systems we have at the moment are basically just picking your poison. The actual court is probably stacked against the victim due to the nature of rape being a he said, she said scenario. And the court of public opinion is undoubtedly stacked against the "perpetrator" and as a result get their lives destroyed because someone cried rape. I only stick with the actual court since it lowers the chance of an innocent person being wrongfully accused.

Dilate

>2-10%. So anywhere from 90% to 98% of rape accusations are truthful.
IIRC, the number of proven false accusations are roughly the same as the number of proven true accusations. The vast majority are ruled as inconclusive.

Why do anything if there is any potential risk whatsoever then?

>him
Nothing will happen

>The actual court is probably stacked against the victim due to the nature of rape being a he said, she said scenario
This isn't always the case. Many courts have adopted a "believe the victim" stance when it comes to certain domestic scenarios. That isn't to say all or even majority of them, of course. I've once heard a personal account of a person who'd been convicted of threatening his ex with a weapon despite no weapon being presented, identified, or even tracked to the accused, while also having an alibi and the prosecution calling a witness who was caught lying on the stand. The system works, but only as well as the people running it.

I don't know about Americans, but the majority (and in some Police Stations, around 80%) of abuse allegations here in Brazil are fake, mainly coming in cases when a girl sluts around and their parents discover, or when a mother tries to keep the father from seeing the children. Doesn't stop men from being immediately persecuted unfairly in a lot of cases.

Oh boy, here we go again

Attached: 1557379326368.png (153x147, 29K)

Maybe he shoulda had some balls and decked the dude when he grabbed him.

Only fitting to use it on them

>Had sex
>Got Paid
>Life is good
Women are just shitters

All of these cases really are unwinnable for the company.

Even if you have a competent HR, you can't fire someone just for an allegation. (in most legislations) You also can't brush it off either (because sexual harassment can be and often is serious.)

Then you end up in a case where "the perpetrator still works there" and it goes to the press. Then you still can't do anything about it unless someone actually confesses to something and the company loses credibility.

Cases where there's a bunch of people accusing someone are another thing though, although in those cases they should just go to court. And I can't say I like obnoxious bro-culture, but I also think companies should be encouraged to HAVE a culture in the first place.

You can't win.

Attached: prodog.jpg (670x496, 37K)

t. big gaylord

The best thing to do with companies is the same thing you do as an actor or person of influence once this happens;

>Don't talk about it. Ever.
Just don't ever address the accusation if you're innocent (or even if you aren't). Don't give it attention, don't give any explanations, don't even tweet about it. It'll fade away, even if in some years some gay journalists still bring this up; they'll be nobodies. Leftists and SJW don't boycot games since they don't even buy them, so it's best if you're not reckless and offend your actual fans by trying to appease to those retards.

Attached: I can see you.jpg (640x718, 54K)

>What's stopping any woman you ever met
>implying I've ever been around a woman
get a load of this faggot

>Instantly calling her a liar and/or assuming it's false is not.
And instantly calling the accused person a rapist or sexual predator is fine? As far as I know we have something called presumption of innocence and it applies to even the worst kind of criminals.If you don't back up your claims you might as well be bullshitting.

Terry Crews did this and suddenly he is in everything

You fucking retard

Damn now I really want some m&ms

He was always everywhere

you don't need to worry, nobody would believe a nerdy incel is capable of sexual harassment.

I wish people would grope.
Fucking entitled groped individuals.

I hope that exec kept his diaries from 30 years ago.

I don't even tell them my first name.

a simple shoulder touch is considered groping by most women these days

>Get groped
>"Get your fucking ape hands off me you dirty nigger"
>Groping ceases for the rest of you time in that company

Wow so hard

Attached: 1558123650043.gif (320x321, 3.5M)

based

I don't like actually lying; omission is a completely different thing. Also I run into people all the time (live on a very small island) and don't want my spot to be blown up because she heard a friend call me by my real name. It's just easier.

wtf where's her dick?

Attached: 1554658990652.png (655x567, 544K)

>nobody would believe a nerdy incel is capable of sexual harassment.
Actually, in the current climate it would be the fucking opposite.

>thinking theres a difference between a lie and a lie by omission

The idea is that you'll be fired for "unrelated reasons" but that's just a bitch excuse for people who don't stand up for themselves. People are scared of everything and think finding a new job is the worst thing in the world. They'd rather take the "abuse" than quit/get fired.

It's people like that who also make liars less successful.

incel cringe
no woman would even look at you twice. imagine thinking you're at risk of being accused of sexual harassment when you're a permavirgin lmao

Wouldn't the creepy guy be a perfect target?

Not giving out my last name or home address because she never asked for it in the first place is not the same as the legal definition of lying by omission.

>(((Schreier)))

I realize this statement is going to generate some (yous) but most women actually aren't like that. The cases get popularized and sensationalized but are rare in the grand scheme of work places. I work in a school district, the vast majority of my coworkers are women, and I've never heard of anything remotely like this.

>Jason Schreier
How can anyone take what this faggot says seriously after his countless meltdowns, acting like g*merg*te was a holocaust.

no. he wasn't. look at the timeline. he wasn't in shit any more until his metoo stunt and suddenly his career is back from the dead

>imagine thinking you're at risk of being accused of sexual harassment when you're a permavirgin lmao
Actually I kinda was accused of something similar but on a really heated argument rather than on a court, even though everyone who knows the full story and both parts know that her claims were bullshit.
The fact that you believe that even the most pathetic nerd can't be pictured as a harasser shows how naive you really are. It's your word against hers.
This

>Making shit up on the internet

>him
and just like that, no one cares

Good

More like cockstar

He was in Brokolynn 99 before that happened, faggot

Don't bother. Some people are stuck in a perpetual sensationalist fantasy where everyone is out to get you for reasons.

She didn't accuse me of sexual harassment just harassment , but if she wanted she could have said so and ruin my life. And again it's her word against mine.
Even now you are fucking proving my point, if you do not believe me now, do you think people that don't know me would believe me or her?

I'm genuinely curious. What exactly stops people from reporting a sexual assault/harassment immediately after it happens? is it fear of no one believing them or something?

an accusation doesn't have to be baseless and you probably did harass her, incel. stop obsessively bothering women who don't want your attention. jesus its not hard

Haha what?

>FORMER Rockstar designer
>FORMER Top executive
If they're bother former associates then who the fuck cares?

Attached: 1556948893329.jpg (1894x1024, 477K)

This guy did, though. He filed a report four days after it happened and told other people. The guy he said touched him basically said "lol I didn't do it" and HR closed the investigation.

is this whole
>i was raped/molested/groped
meme just a vector of attack in the competition between companies? I mean you can just threaten/bribe someone that works in the company of your competitor to pull this kind of shit can't you?

Kavanaugh betrayed America and gave the Trans Alliance their bathrooms so you don't have to keep pretending he's not some rapey frat bro

>still no singleplayer content
>multiplayer turned into a walled in cash machine
I feel like I've been molested by Rockstar execs too.

Attached: 1558459429804.jpg (930x807, 229K)

Did he say no homo

>Haha how can you be scared of false accusations of harrasment you incel haha
>But stop harrassing women because by so little of what you told I have already determined that you were harrassing her even if I don't even know the story.
Thanks for proving my point again, idiot

>an accusation doesn't have to be baseless
Are you sure about that? I know cases where justice outright dissmisses proofs of the defense while the accusation presents fake shit and STILL win the case. And I am not even talking about shit related to sexual harrassment.

That depends are you a homosexual?

the idiot is you, creepy incel. and yes i am sure, because the word "accusation" doesn't come with any specific connotation about it being one way or the other. it's an accusation.
i don't care about your spergy "legal definitions", we are talking about the real world here.

You're ignoring that context is important, and since nowadays false accusations are rampant, we have all the reasons to doubt everyone first.
>You should wait for more information to come to light and then base your opinion off of that.
Exactly, and that's also what everybody else in mainstream media isn't doing. You kinda proved the other user right.

In the real word I could accuse you of being a retarded faggot and if being a retarded faggot was as frowned as being a sexual predator I bet my ass you would get your life ruined thanks to said accusation despite not having much evidence, but to be honest these posts are enough to show your room temperature IQ.

EW!

mental gymnastics.

Based and gaypilled

getting groped by a hot girl would be cool

I may get the bronze medal in those but you truly deserve the golden medal.

>i'm retarded but...
thanks for admitting what everyone already knew about you, incel.

Here's a hot take;
It's not the company's job to do shit.
If a co-worker rapes you, you go to the damn police.

>lol, why don't people just report it the moment it happens!??!?!
>*do just that*
>lol bitch

lol

If you are awkward in any way, people are more likely to believe it.

You are so retarded it's contagious, and probably you are an incel in denial to look cool.

>stop calling me an incel... you're the incel!
defensive eh?

lolwhut
"creepy incels" are the only ones people believe are rapists without question. Nobody's going to automatically assume that Chad Chadington had to resort to forcing himself on an unwilling girl.

Did I say that? No
You're just the kettle calling the pot black

Yeah, but you'll be laughed at for being the joke of the day, incel.

t. creepy incel
it says a lot when incels make shit up about fake accusations just to insist they have some kind of value in society.

THANK YOU SIR