Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Spiderverse.png (1280x720, 1.83M)

The leatherman, obviously.

dunno lol I don't play gay zoomer basedman

Attached: c95.gif (485x438, 2.89M)

Mary Jane

I understood that meme reference.

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC[1].jpg (800x450, 46K)

You, for giving money to developers who outright lied about the game and continued to insult the gamers, their audience, as means to avoid criticism.

This isn't a BOTW thread.

BOTW lied plenty, but I don't remember Nintendo insulting the players in response to criticism.

Insomniac never did this, snowflake.

SPIDERWUSS, COME OUT HERE AND PLAYYYY

Raimi suit

Obsessed

>You, for giving money to developers who outright lied about the game and continued to insult the gamers, their audience, as means to avoid criticism.

this isn't a DmC: Devil May Cry thread

What's this? Did they add another update to Spiderman?

The suit they put in after being attacked because they were secretly saving it for christmas?

Did they really do the same scene in the game and the animated movie?

Attached: SmugPlasticIlladopsis-small[1].gif (600x254, 1.07M)

>attacked
What's up sensitive pussies overusing this word anytime someone bitches about something?

SURF THE WEB, SURF THE WEB

Nah, they had some legal/license trouble, you could see it in their twit image with its announcement (small text under Spider-Man).
That's why they didn't want to add it and always been hostile to requests and questions

>insomniac attacked their fans!
>they didn't, and you started it
>um wow, pussy!

Zero proof.

Look at the picture. Stop being such a sony nigger

Well the guys over at Insomniac did make this image to commemorate the release of some DLC, I believe.

Attached: Dp5JnWxWoAAW411[1].jpg (1200x748, 168K)

So you have no proof.

I actually can't remember it in the game. It gave me a good giggle in the film, though.

What the fuck are you even talking about schizo? I'm not even the guy you're arguing with about whether or not insomniac lied. I'm just some random asshole who's tired of any criticism being labeled as an attack.

>You, for giving money to developers who outright lied about the game and continued to insult the gamers, their audience, as means to avoid criticism.
This isn’t a No Man Sky thread

>I'm just some random asshole who's tired of any criticism being labeled as an attack.

same. God, when did society turn EVERYONE into a bunch of special snowflakes

>You, for giving money to developers who outright lied about the game and continued to insult the gamers, their audience, as means to avoid criticism
This isn't a Mass Effect 3 thread.

I've already told you about twiter post, go ahead and find it.
but I already know your answer to that

you claim that the twitter posts exist. The burden of proof is on YOU to post it.

>schizo
Oh, it's you again. Little young for Yea Forums kiddo.

>everyone who says schizo is the same person
Holy schizophrenia Batman, seek help immediately.

>Wanting to be spoonfed
Guess what, you're a redditor.

>refuses to post the twitter post that claims exist

I guess the twitter post doesn't exist

>Marvel
Multiverse shit has overstayed its welcome. DC is no different. Once it starts intertwining with canon on a regular basis, it can fuck right off.

You seem a little triggered. Don't take my words as an attack, little faggot

Yep, it's you. How many (You)s did you get today kiddo? Maybe your parents will love you again if you get 100!

the spic is always in the wrong

It was never criticism. People attacked insomniac for not putting in one suit for 4 months because they were waiting to release it for a Christmas update the whole time.

Based schizo.

>People attacked insomniac
How? By leaving mean tweets? Fuck off, faggot.

>canon
smooth brain plz. Only literal shitters live and die by muh Earth Prime.

Where is this from? Played the game but don’t remember this.

Yes? Are you retarded to not understand what an attack is outside the mind of a child?
>attack the problem headfirst
>um wow, do you know what that word means???

Criticisms aren't attacks you weak bitch.

How do you attack someone online?

I'm more offended by the fact that the TASM suits get no love on any boards.

>"Hurr Durr puddles"
>You gamers are all childish and entitled
They got their advertising teams to shame gamers complaining about the evident downgrades, painting them in petty light.

By saying mean and hurtful things to them.

English must not be your first language

The game was upgraded.

Stop attacking me.

There was never any criticism, people just yelled and cried. How would it ever be criticism for not discussing improvements but rather wanting something they said they did not have plans for.

You deserve it along with every other shitposter seething about this game being a success.

>people just yelled and cried
It's capitalism 101 you give the customers what they want. People wanted Raimi suit and guess what they fucking put the Raimi suit in the game. Doesn't matter what your plans are video games are a business first and foremost not fucking art. I bet you bitched that the Sonic movie makers are remaking him after being "attacked" too you fucking homo.
But I loved Spiderman and I can't wait for the sequel. Pro tip: just because it says Anonymous in the namefield doesn't mean we're all the same person.