Hey Yea Forums, will this be enough for light gaming and emulation on the go?

newsroom.intel.com/news-releases/2019-computex-intel-disclosures/

newsroom.intel.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2019/05/10th-Gen-Intel-Core-Product-Brief.pdf

Hey Yea Forums, will this be enough for light gaming and emulation on the go?

Attached: 8-s-Intel-10th-Gen-Core-i7-badge.jpg (690x690, 84K)

>10th gen
>Still rocking my 4th gen cpu

>year of the lord 2019
>falling for the intel meme

just make sure you have enough extra room for cutting performance in future security patches when you buy intel.

current mobile shit is already enough to play assfaggots and csgo

>still buying Intel

call me when 10mn is for desktops and not this laptop shit, meanwhile I'm looking at zen2 for my next build.

>10nm
isnt amd already at 7nm???

>2019
>not buying Ryzen 3
Tipity topity keks

14nm+++++++++ Whenst?

I'm still on a 2nd gen i7.
Upgraded to it mere months ago from an i5.

Intel is smart, they are focusing on laptops and servers instead of desktops.

Normalfags don't care or don't even know about AMD and those who do associate it with being the cheapo, inferior alternative to Intel. On the server space people only buy AMD only when Intel can't deliver enough stock or your company has a certain niche that AMD can easily provide.

>inferior alternative

They're not losing in laptops because they're inferior. The Ryzen chips are great mobile chips with much better graphical capabilities. They're losing because Intel has a massive advertising program and budget. I work at Best Buy and Intel has dedicated reps that work in the stores and shit. AMD sadly doesn't have that. As for datacenter, AMD wasn't competing for years so Intel has a massive foothold and the issue is that so many business would need to migrate from Intel to AMD. AMD needs to make it easy for them to do so.

AyyMD shills are getting annoying lately.

Maybe they should focus on keeping that lead then, because they're getting destroyed by AMD in the laptop and server market.

>The Ryzen chips are great mobile chips with much better graphical capabilities.
Mobile Vega is not that great actually. Next gen Iris is probably a bit faster as Intel stated.

Attached: Intel Computex Kickoff May 26 2019-page-028.jpg (2000x1125, 114K)

>game on intel onboard CRAPTOP ran on 1fps
>next gen intel onboard CRAPTOP now ran on 1.7fps
WOW!

>our new arch runs a decade old game 1.72x faster ON LOW!
>amazing performance!

Attached: 1558628956043.gif (280x207, 453K)

>incel
buy a ryzen, retard. Intel is ded.

I have a first gen i7 and it easily emulates everything save for the recent consoles like wiiu. For proper games, your graphics card matters more than cpu.

Ditto.
Sure the likes of at comparisons it still seems solid enough for vidya which is good enough for me.

The absolute state of jewtel.

i bet these new CPUs will cost even more than the last. Hope people finaly realise Ryzen > anything new intel.

Intel is basically the EA of tech. They always have bullshit going on. Everyone with a brain is aware of it. But they also know they'll keep making money because subhumans don't care. ie spics buying fifa every year.

lynnfield 860 here

No because intel is focusing on hybrid chips and adding as much bullshit as possible that you do not need to try to stay relevant and they completely butchered 10nm. You should have been aware that they intentionally put back doors into their products for state level actors and those vulnerabilities conveniently get into the wild when improvements in performance have been so incremental that there are people playing on 10 year old xeons and nehalems only to be told they need to cripple their chips and buy new ones to be safe. Stay away from them and stop giving them money.