Do you play crpgs, Yea Forums?

Do you play crpgs, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1529192422765.jpg (2060x1159, 335K)

>Cringe Role Playing Game

I've been playing this lately.
It's fun.

Attached: 658_258558066.jpg (960x540, 81K)

Yeah, I've been replaying Fallout 2. I did about half of this and BG1 about a year ago and the laptop I wasd playing them on died and I lost my saves. It's taken me a little while to get the motivation to start again.

How is it? Bought it a long time ago but never got around to playing it

It's pretty standard but well executed, reminds me a bit of Fallout but with more C&C.
There's a big focus on specialization and replay value.

The game peaks around Reno so don't feel that bad if you don't feel like finishing. I personally hate the last part with San Fransisco and Oil Tanker.

I loved Baldurs Gate but many years have gone by and I am now a dedicated waifu-fag. How many cute girls can I romance in this game?

Baldur's Gate. Just flooded the mine and got a quest to go to Baldur's Gate, but I want to explore first before going there.
Where should I go?

Attached: Baldr013.jpg (1044x1719, 843K)

Maybe I'm a huge faggot for asking this, but are there newer CRPGs that have in depth romance options? Most of the newer titles seem to have really shallow interactions with romances making seem like they're more of an afterthought than anything. I get that writing and voice acting what is ultimately not really relevant gameplay wise might be a turn off to devs but that's the part I enjoy the most. My standard would be the romances of BG2 which came with individual sidequests.

codex autism at it's best

One nice male though

redpill me on pure barbarian builds in Pathfinder:Kingmaker
Can't find a single build on the web that isn't multiclass-already-level-20-bullshit.
I don't need help with stats, more I guess my question is should I keep putting levels into barbarian or mix a point or two into the other barbarian classes? Like level 1 barb, level 2+ into invulnerable rager or armored hulk?

Pretty keen to check out Pathfinder when the new DLC hits, everything i've seen and read looks mint and the art is super fucking nice.

Lame

Yup...

Attached: 2134246766.jpg (800x1133, 104K)

Can someone tell me where i can find any kind of armor in PE:T, My TNO has armor class 10 and i get fucked left and right. Morte is just a skull but has AC 2. How the fuck does it work?

Is the second one good?

They are adding a bunch of new stuff so its worth waiting for EE

Lately I haven't been into CRPGs as much because I dislike managing large groups of people. I prefer games where I am only expected to control a single character and maybe a summon/pet/minion.
I might have developed this taste after I started to play MMORPGs so long ago, where your fellow "NPC"s are players you can interact with. AI doesn't cut it anymore, and more often than not controlling every character by hand gets really janky the more interesting gameplay gets.

I still like the CRPG format. I just don't know of any that don't involve a single player character, aside from the original FO games and one other that I played on my dad's computer a million years ago.

dude are you me? There's nothing for us I've found, maybe classic won't suck.

btw recommend me some good CRPGs where I can play a single character please

Never played it.
Saw some walkthroughs and it seems decent.
Not that climatic as the 1st one, but not that bad either.

Kingmaker was good but it spoils you when it comes to classes. PoE and DOS are really boring design wise by comparison.

just started BG1 EE and gonna play 2 after this for the first time. Bros got any tips for me?

My wife Valerie IS cute! She IS cute! (She is! She is!)

Attached: Valerie.jpg (702x700, 123K)

>one week to pathfinder kingmaker EE

Attached: 1552479464547.jpg (1364x2048, 324K)

I dropped it during the massive bugfilled release. Once it's relatively complete I'll go finish it.

It WILL be complete WITH Enhanced Edition!

Yes and I hate them.

>3 weeks to iron out bugs introduced

yes, im playing console rpg

Attached: elize.jpg (208x243, 10K)

do i look like some sorta queer to you?

rtwp feels awful with more than 4 characters

Mages tower with the Basilisk, has a great scimitar.

>2018 game
>CRPG
Retard

Hard to say I think it's better in a lot of ways but for some reason I never got into 2 as much as I did into 1. Maybe the online servers weren't as good or just a different time and different age and all that. Can't say it's bad though

Yeah, ATOM RPG was good.

No I don't. I liked Baldur's Gate and Planescape: Torment and all that other stuff but I can't get into these "revival" games. They are stuck in the past, games moved on from that shit for a reason.

maybe try it out for yourself?

>[current year]

Galina IS a good wife!

Attached: Galina.png (256x256, 155K)

Firewine Bridge
East of the temple outside Beregost (pack fuckloads of potions of mirrored eyes)
Gnoll Stronghold
Finally, Durlag's Tower, perhaps the best attempt at classical DnD dungeon-crawling you'll get in any CRPG only mirrored by Watcher's Keep in Baldur's Gate II

Attached: 1520139014247.jpg (640x687, 160K)