Since Capcom are on a redemption arc, is there any hope of a re-release of Megaman Legends?

Since Capcom are on a redemption arc, is there any hope of a re-release of Megaman Legends?
Or perhaps.. a third game

Attached: 196.jpg (737x1200, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrxmNqBaY4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

You mean "No, it'll be a remake" right??

>Redemption Arc
I swear you dick suckers are so quick to go back to the pimp that slapped you that you forgot how bad shit even actually is just because they managed to do the very minimum. Just completely ignore a solid decade of shit.

That's what redemption arc means though. After 10 years of shit they are finally doing good things.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Mega Man Legends 3 will absolutely kill the possibility of an actually good 3D Mega Man game for at least another two decades following its release, because the fanbase for the original games is like 5 people so nobody will buy a third game.

So I hope Legends 3 never ever happens. But if it does, it will fail spectacularly and that will be vindication in its own right.

Attached: 1534656980275.jpg (306x306, 46K)

>tfw new game will be a gacha

Attached: 1530917333880.png (196x244, 3K)

Now that's one of the most autistic posts I've seen on Yea Forums all day.

We will never get more megaman legends or even re-releases because of Teisel Bonne pedo scandal.

Eat shit legendsfag, I want an actually good 3D Mega Man game with a budget that doesn't try to emulate janky SoL shit from back when kicking a can around a virtual space was a sight to behold. Legends had its chance

I would call you faggot, but I know deep down that you may be right.

Wasn't the 3ds game 98% done? Maybe they could just rework it for the Switch.

I think there's a chance, but not anytime soon. It'd buy a lot of faith with the fans if they did a collection that came with 3, but they would probably be better off with some kind of continuation of any of the other series, specifically X9.

Attached: 1555263008002.png (546x458, 275K)

God those thighs, imagine

I would settle for a remake of MML1,2 and MoTB. But even that is too much to ask these days.

>look miss trawn!! a piggy a piggy!!
>OINK OINK
I fucking miss this game bros

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 25K)

That game may not have been perfect, but god did I have fun with it.

A pity that you could only fight the female police officer 3 times. She was too good.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrxmNqBaY4g
Denise was cute as fuck

At the time Legends was probably the best they could do since making 3d games was still a new concept and many franchise failed at adapting to the 3d environment but today we can probably do much better at a 3d megaman game.

Forgot pic

Attached: d5664ca2c81e7487804a229eaf8d2de6.jpg (827x1169, 469K)

I wish they had kept the original japanese art. It actually tells you what the game is about.

Attached: PA.68146.001.jpg (544x544, 100K)

>americans fucking up vidya art
Who woulda thunk

That's how these things die. They made a come back by making games people actually want to play. Literally no one cares about legends, the only Mega Man property anyone cares about is classic NES Mega Man and even in that case it's only 30yo boomers and teenage hipsters trying to appear cultured. Monster Hunter World, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Devil May Cry 5, these are all major entries in franchisees that have sold millions of copies this decade. When was the last Mega Man game that broke a million copies?

>literally no one cares about legends
Why do people repeat this lie? Crapcom just said it on twitter and ignored the massive backlash. Plenty of people were fans and wanted Legends 3.

>massive backlash

Attached: 1559004784532.gif (385x215, 1.73M)

Fuck off Crapcom shill

Look dude, when you find a way to conjure up about ~20,000x your current numbers maybe a new Legends game will actually make economic sense.

Unless you're fine with some sort of retro throwback sequel ala Mega Man 9 and 10.

Attached: 1498287201187.gif (480x360, 1.02M)

>Since Capcom are on a redemption arc
Stop falling for memes fag. Still the same shitty capcom.

Attached: 1517628538138.png (641x480, 536K)

They put out 4 good games in a row after a dry spell of about 8 years.

If that's not a comeback I don't know what is.

>If that's not a comeback I don't know what is.
Marketing stunt to make people believe it is one.

They're not THAT good yet and they're still just as likely to fall back on old habbits.

I hope they keep this marketing stunt up then since it produced some of the best games this year.

Even though DMCV was good, it is flawed. And memester liked another RE4clone rebranded as a RE2 remake.

They will most likely will, they did it because they were going away after giving the middle finger to their consumers and so far is paying off, but don't forget; it is still NeoCapcom. Way troo far from being good again.

Fuck Capitalism

Because communism put out such great games such as Teтpиc and ... umm Teтpиc II and Пepecтpóйкa and... umm

Attached: salon.[1].jpg (600x400, 58K)

how's that student debt?

>Unless you're fine with some sort of retro throwback sequel
I would be 100% okay with this if they land that original art-style.

Attached: 1558754983438.webm (400x320, 486K)

>if you hate captialism you must be a commie
Classic burgers

>they made individual textures for every single facial animation
>they even made a texture with the colour of the wall behind it to make it look like Teisel's mouth was open from a side profile
S O U L

Texture faces are a great style, I wish more games did it. Gravity Rush did it too and it proved it can look good in a higher fidelity visual style.