What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: index.jpg (203x248, 15K)

Being the predator was a lot more fun than shooting aliens

Consoles

this, microwaves aren't made for gaming

The aliens were literally fine. 2 and 3 were trash though with warhead being the best

killing Nomad
killing Alcatraz
sidelining Psyscho
pushing Prophet of all people.

not on steam

Nomad is alive according to some collectables in Crysis 3

based and redpilled lad

god I love ass cheeks on these nano suits

one of the foudners at crytek said that going on consoles was a mistake
i thought he was more woke

Going to consoles and not realizing you couldn't rely on the graphics meme because console gamers have good taste.

It was nothing special outside of graphics

Crytek just aren't good developers. They might be technically proficient (even if the graphics in Crysis are severly overrated by today's standards) but as actual game designers they are achingly below-average. These games were never particularly good.

Attached: 1553267614352.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

>make a tech demo
>tech demo is popular
>try to make the sequels an actual video game
Lol, should have kept it as a glorified tech demo.

brainlet
at least dont spread your retardation

Unfortunatly this
Also they rushed it to make more profit

>Game was made too fast
>Console downgrade
>Console gameplay and multiplayer servers
>No Nomad in episode 2 and 3
>Storyline went full bullshit
>No major innovation between 2 and 3
>AI was still stupid as fuck

trying to be CoD

Where is CryEngine now?

Literally

crysis 1/warhead were among the best fps of the decade. so many meaningful and engaging physics interactions. shame it becomes irrelevent when you start fisting aliens.

Attached: crysis-jeep-jump.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

ded

these games were way ahead of their time with their graphics
what i dont get is how come even the most basic indieshit pixel game requires more system than crysis recommend reqs
are we obliqued to upgrade our systems every few years because of incompetent and lazy developers?
not to mention the increasing cost of computer parts due to inflation and suıch

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28 Crysis System Requirements - System Requirements.png (841x413, 23K)

Extreme downgrades due to consoles.

>most basic indieshit pixel game requires more system than crysis recommend reqs
lol name one

also you can't get 1080p 60fps in crysis out of that config, the vtol mission even make modern rigs cry cause crysis wasn't coded to make use of all processor cores that we have nowadays

Prophet stole Alcatraz's body and after that he was all like "remember me", but I was just thinking of how fucked up it is that he doesn't remember Alcatraz.

Well he's dead according to the comic where he literally dies, so fuck your That Kid shit about Mew being under the truck.

EA partnership