We'll make up our own Metal Gear Solid game

We'll make up our own Metal Gear Solid game.
It doesn't even have to be about Raiden or Snake, you can make up a new guy.

Attached: Roy-blade-runner-30870006-359-500.jpg (359x500, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MUUBQ5vyWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just gimme that fucking Raiden/Snake game set between 2 and 4

I'd enjoy a game from the perspectives of superpowers that are not the US. Maybe show that the Chinese Philosophers are actually on top of their fucking game.

I like the context of survival behind enemy lines,
maybe make the foes interesting and give the environment a dark and dreary atmosphere too.
Maybe the soldier is all the way in a camo get-up so we don't get to see his face and the plot would be to stop yet another horrifying mech but it can fly and do a bunch of scary shit.

post mgs art

Playable as The Joy with the Cobra Unit acting as her support in WW2.

I want a segment where you sneak aboard a large jet and do a mission there and you arrive in another location and continue from there.

Gaseous Snake

A game about ocelot

Some kind of Metal Gear FPS, preferably made by Infinity Ward or Treyarch, starring Soapy Snake.

maybe give the soldier a look of a healthy mix of full octo cam and jungle cam.

Attached: experimental suit.jpg (753x537, 100K)

and unlike the other characters we only know his code name and he never talks about himself.

and not only that, but the game can also have a more general mature theme to it and more western oriented in style.

customizing weapons is a neat idea, they should keep some stuff from MGS3 and MGS4.

Metal Gear crossover game where the characters are divided into two types
Stealth and Loud. You then get to play as all your favourite characters from the series with all the strengths and weaknesses the style provides.
So for example, if you pick Loud you'd get people like MGR Raiden, Jetstream Sam or Venom Snake which is contrasted by having people like Solid, MGS2 Raiden and Big Boss playing the game like it's stealth.
Multiplayer is available.

The codename should be nothing significant, something like Red or Rain would work well.

That sounds really hot

needs some unlockable weapons and costumes for each time you beat the game.
Not only that but make it so that way there are only enemies that show in one difficulty and also depending on the choices you made, the cutscenes would be slightly changed, like a soldier might walk down one way and say something or someone would drink some alcohol and vomit or something.

>The Cobra Unit coop operations, with different powers
FTFY

this time around instead of the Russians or genome soldiers they can be a group of German or Romanian terrorists in soldier uniforms in modern day trying to use the Metal Gear.

maybe have the villains have goals other than having metal gear in their hands would make it more interesting but like the big main villains focus entirely on MG.
I really enjoyed the shadow guard soldiers from MGS5 and The Sorrow fromMGS3...
maybe one segment have something like that in the middle of the game and then at the very end have something like the frogs/the tengu soldiers being guards/patrol instead.

A game set in 1939 at the end of the Spanish Civil War (said conflict being a proxy war between old members of the Wisemen's Committee and newer members of the Philosophers) it would probably have a really young Boss as the main character and it'd be cool to see what role her dad played in the Philosphers

I'd pay good money to play that, you're one hell of a guy. I like you.

Maybe there could be secret puzzles to solve that are actually good and simple enough in the missions.

A game that is about Raiden’s cybernetic conversion between 2 and 4. Does not even have to include much combat, just has to depict Raiden going through absolute hell and losing his mind and faculties due to the stress, becoming the supposed husk that he was at the start of 4

that made me curious

Ye. Though such a game will be incredibly hard to pull of well, considering how bad writing tends to be in video games. In addition, the soundtrack should be a tribute to industrial band like Throbbing Gristle, Coil, and Grim

Or Snake/Otacon game set between 1 and 2. Separate, smaller missions about the size of GZ or the larger bases in PP (maybe a bit bigger) with various black market metal gears as bosses at the end of each.

Will there be a Metal Gear held together by duct tape?

I'd rather the series move onto a new continuity with new characters. Tackle similar themes, but the existing canon is butchered and filled. We don't need more prequels/interquels/sequels. There's also nothing to be gained by trying to pass off what follows as a canonical to KojiPro's stuff either, since it will always be other'd and compartmentalized anyway. You might as well let that shit go so you have room to work with. Remakes are a shitty idea for similar reasons.

throbbing gristle? fuck...

You like them? Either way, tracks like “Discipline” and the general aesthetic they preached really go well with the presumable madness Raiden went through at Area 51

I never thought someone listened to that song by them too, just.... Oh damn.
That played with Raiden's torture too... You got vision in you there pal, real vision, I like that, keep it real all the way, don't stop.

None of this will happen as Konami are absolute cunts.

Attached: 52ED30B8-CE8E-41A5-8E99-00E24E8D6F50.jpg (1024x1009, 111K)

your girl be Raiden on my Solid Snake until I fill her Ocelot with my Liquid

Tekken but with MGS characters.

Thanks! Though I wonder if people are able and willing to handle such scariness and overall disorientation

let them get scarred for life while playing it I say.

I always thought MGS4 was setting up Metal Gear Sasaki.

Metal Gear/Deus Ex crossover

Maybe a new soldier like this and then enemies likes these

>Mash X to not die when giving birth during the Normandy landing

They are content with having enough back catalogue now to fart out collections of old games once a generation for a quick buck whilst focusing on their real money makers like health clubs and overseas slot machines.

What would that be like?
A bowel management game?

I want the bosses to be scary and in depth and interesting and plays with you as much as you play with it.

This. In post ww2 Soviet union. Player is a freelance merc working on behalf of a mysterious group.
Your job was to track down Nazi defectors who helped the yanks with the Manhattan project but who then double crossed them to help the Soviets with everything they'd learned about gene therapy.
This is coz the first mechs are electro mechanical but also rely on biofeedback from genetically enhanced humans to control the machines with their mind. At first as pilots but by games end they'll have achieved remote control.

That's fuckin impressive as shit, I'd definitely play that as an MGS game, goddamn son.
What do you picture the mechs and boss fights to be like?

Oh dude you know what would be great?
if there were mutated creatures that hide in the swamps on hard mode that were experiments.

Guys what'd they do to Raiden?!

Attached: 425-1-1504509594.png (1280x720, 914K)

Metal Gear as The Boss

wait what?

Attached: 351365468.jpg (740x390, 40K)

I know who The Boss is, but what did you mean when you said that?

A Metal Gear game as The Boss. It's already spelled out for you.

Oh for a second I thought you meant a metal gear mech as the boss roaring and trying to step on snake. idk why I thought that shit.

The Boss : RAAAAWWRR DODGE MY HUGE FEET SNAKE!
Snake : Gasp! Ahhhhhhhh!

And then paramedic has to casually interrupt to talk about Godzilla in the straight middle of it.

A metal gear game with the boss would be great, thank you.

They removed his twinkiness

that was the best part!!

Metal Gear Online 2 is being revived.

You need a PS3 and the disc of course.

This is my first battle royale game ever back in 2008.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MUUBQ5vyWg

Luckily I still have a PS3....

wtf?? How in the fuck I didn't know this? Kojima was way ahead of us back in 2008.

I played MGS4, but didn't played the online mode. Never knew that there's a battle royale in there.

I think it'd be fun to play an espionage game set during the gulf war, with you playing an operative that had you using different stealth skills depending on the environment you're in.
>using desert camoflauge to sneak into enemy outposts in the desert
>clothing yourself correctly to hide among crowds in crowded cities
>long-distance to room-to-room combat
>that 1990's US army uniform with mismatched camo
>iraqi soldiers setting oil fires for scorched earth policy
>Saddam murdering the fuck out of the Kurds in a post-war rebellion
>Highway of Death
>batshit crazy plot on Iraq slaughtering people in Kuwait while Kuwait was funding a PR campaign in America to help turn the populace to war

Attached: cosva.jpg (628x350, 89K)

YES

Remember what Liquid Snake said about the Gulf War?

with blackjack and hookers

The best kind of MGS game.

Make mgsV but from the perspective of mosquito, you form a ragtag merc army to hunt down big boss but end up killing medic instead

Let the player customize the mercs gear and armor and make it look 80s esque instead of all modern and use guns and vehicles that are all rea
Replace buddies with special mercs you can hire or grab

Some a group of technology obsessed terrorists has captured Snake and Otacon while they're in plainclothes, somehow they doesn't know who is who, they use this to their advantage by switching places.
Snake has to pose as Otacon and Otacon has to pose as Snake.
Out of their elements, they have to use their codecs and respective skills to defeat the terrorists.
>Terrorists want Snake to build them a weapon or a METAL GEAR, but tells he them tactics are more important than weapons, has to sneak out without being caught
>Otacon has to escape via hacking and using various gadgets

I mean those ideas are interesting, but I would add that ass comedic DLC if anything.

What, about the genome soldiers?

one where you play as johnny sasaki and you have to struggle with IBS as a mechanic
you have to take a dump every so often so as to not alert enemies by shitting yourself, and you have to make sure to stay hidden when you get busy so you don't get caught
what's more, enemies can notice the smell of shit, so using bathrooms and empty areas instead of sharting in the open is encouraged
it's stealth action cranked up to 11, fellas

Attached: 1554899293154.gif (540x250, 1.89M)

He looks like Christopher Lambert.

Yes, that one, wouldn't it be interesting to go more in depth on that topic in that game?

Huh...
You might be on to something.

A game set between 2 and 4 where you get to experience Snake rapidly aging. Build a mechanic around that. You think it could work?

Yes oh god please do it.

MGS-style game but it's wacky like MGS3 Secret Theater.

I'd play the absolute snot out of that!
The amount of memes and screenshots would be staggering!