DON'T FORGET

DO IT FOR DUKE.

Attached: 7325673567.png (1000x689, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/randy-pitchford-releasing-the-true-duke-nukem-forever?recruiter=583075127&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition
moddb.com/mods/duke-nukem-alien-armageddon/downloads/alien-armageddon-215
techraptor.net/content/duke-nukem-dust-up-gearbox-vs-gobeille
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like shitty ass Gearbox would ever release it. These are the same people that screwed over a cripple on his only form of income and when challenged in court ignored it and wouldn't show up. God I fucking hate Gearbox.

hate them so much that'll you sign it, that'll make you feel better!

Wait is this true?

what makes people think theres even anything left of this? they would have to make the fucking game again

change.org/p/randy-pitchford-releasing-the-true-duke-nukem-forever?recruiter=583075127&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

>petition
Yawn.
That said, this.

DNF 2001 variant is said to be about 90% completed, 12-14 hours of gameplay

Attached: 2001FLDR.png (609x836, 98K)

moddb.com/mods/duke-nukem-alien-armageddon/downloads/alien-armageddon-215

This is the closest to DNF you'll ever get

get that fuckin bullshit out of my face lol

Have you even played it?

yes it's cancer

What don't you like?

it's not DNF 2001, that's what this thread is about; move it along.

Ion Maiden is better

So you haven't played it, gotchya

>tfw if World Tour actually sold well, they'd have considered finishsing and releasing DNF 2001 as a 'retro' throwback

Well I guess I can't fight that logic. Where's the link?

there ya go!

Yeah so way back gear box had the rights to Duke Nukem, however If i'm remembering correctly one of the old developers of Duke had the right in there contract to also use Duke. So he made a mobile port of the game only to have Gear box throw the biggest bitch fit I have ever seen a company ever pull. Basically this guys only income was selling this version of the game, but Gearbox wanted to make a mobile port to, so they did everything they could to sue him. Even though they had no grounds to sue, they basically prolonged the case long enough that the guy couldn't keep up with court costs and had to concede. I'm probably wrong on some details however, this is all from memory but basically the're cunts. like that's anything new though.

>T-This one will be good!
Nah.

techraptor.net/content/duke-nukem-dust-up-gearbox-vs-gobeille
I found the article if anyones interested.

lmao randy'll always be a cunt, but maybe when he sees some people with SOUL; he might magically grow one and decide not to be a piece a ' shoite all the time