youtu.be/bIVTT4fgPQI
youtube.com/watch?v=JuVZ6Fx5z8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RbEaqCjrf_A
wowhead.com/item=6382/forest-leather-belt
youtube.com/watch?v=54J4OGJdjY4
youtu.be/9nz9-NWdsis?t=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I saw Doug demuro at a whole
Foods in Sacramento yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Autotraders in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the magazines and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each magazine and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: 79AF4632-192A-4D2E-A1B4-F81EC33D41F6.jpg (496x374, 54K)

AAAAAHHHGHHH

I've got balls of steel.

4 STRENGTH 4 STAMINA UHHHHHHHH

EAT SHIT AND DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=xOTB_0HfEDM

I don’t get this meme?

I suck BALLS

Oh no, regular ass generic green with mods I want to whine about while streamers are ruining the game

zoomer

I GOT A RING IN THERE LAST NIGHT

Obviously it's not

youtu.be/bIVTT4fgPQI

zoomer detected.

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 65K)

newfag

How does one even make a sound like the one he does after the moan. What the fuck was he even doing?

Attached: 1530245100783.png (300x330, 13K)

I GOT A RING

>Knowing every reference ever.
Jesus christ

DROPPED YOUR PANTS

posting the kino
youtube.com/watch?v=JuVZ6Fx5z8Q

If you weren't a kiddie zoomer you would know. It was maybe one of the biggest online jokes before they were called memes.

Pretty easily, are you a fucking retard? Use the back of your throat and make a large "O" with your mouth.

out of my way. posting the real kino
youtube.com/watch?v=RbEaqCjrf_A

Is that the actual belt? It'd be fun to go and try to get the belt during classic.

>i'm maverick

Should have been

>he kept interrupting her by telling her to read his column on autotrader.com/oversteer

DELETE TH-
D E L E T E T H I S

They fukkin changed the stats on it during cata
wowhead.com/item=6382/forest-leather-belt

OH GOD, it's all over my body.

*slurp*

We was on our rouges. I was on my Druid? Druid? Druid? Druid? Druid?

may as well post this one too
youtube.com/watch?v=54J4OGJdjY4
>bazinga
>bazinga
>bazin

based Maverick

I fk MAN ASS

Dropped your pants? I got a ring in there last night

AT LEAST I'M SMART, UNLIKE SOMEONE WE KNOW

Attached: yourdaddy.jpg (480x360, 8K)

It's me Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm running for governor to lead a movement for change. WHOA, YEAH, KICKSTART MY HEART HOPE IT NEVER STOPS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

youtu.be/9nz9-NWdsis?t=2

I found a ring in there last night

i want you to get MAD

Attached: beale.jpg (712x363, 44K)

>Chad
>Chad
>Ch-ch-chad