What went RIGHT?

What went RIGHT?

Attached: E46EAED8-13B9-4657-BC93-62A9A4EC9587.jpg (1500x1500, 318K)

The PSN discount? A decade old game should have been released a decade ago. Back when /jp/ had some form of dignity, they wouldn't shut up about the game.

/jp/ never had any dignity. Don’t kid yourself. But it should be their favorite game though.

Why isn’t it?

Sell it to me
Please

Crime drama VN that focuses on a handful of different protagonists. Also with quirky Japanese humor thrown in. I played it and I enjoyed it quite a bit overall, even though some of the plot choices they made were a little weird.

Minorikawa is best boy

>crime
>AND humor
I'm intrigued now
Will check after I finish reading Fate

Is this related to the one that was on the Wii (I think)?

It's the same game, right? I don't think anything changed since the first release on Wii, except the english translation.

Oh ok. Guess I'll pick it up sometime.

weird that they removed stanley from the cover art of us version

Need to play this. I bought it on PC on launch to support it.

pretty much everything, actually. Still weird that one of the routes got spun off into Canaan

I'll tell you when I beat it. So fur, though, it's clever and fun. The characters are all pretty charming, too.

Literally everything
fantastic and well-resolved story that consistently stays intelligent and interesting. fantastic and varied cast of characters including Minorikawa who is extremely based. it feels like a tv drama but with the player being involved, although as you get deeper into the game you'll realize it's so much more

Fug, the more I know about it, the more I guilty I feel for passing up so many sales.

TWEWY, but less anime

>gun

He’s in the EU tho

Platinum’d this bitch. So fun to find all 95 endings.

>10 years stuck in Japan
>finally comes to the west
>Yea Forums never talks about it

Is this board retarded?

I’ve been wanting to try this but I wasn’t sure when I’d find the time. But now that the steam link app is on iOS, I can just remote play it while I’m at work. I’m gonna blow through so many VNs this way

I want to HUG Hitomi

Attached: 8F888B3F-7B57-4DB3-83D6-56A6F0F08F9F.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

I was already sold, but thank you too