What are Yea Forums's thoughts on pic related? Looks fun and the demo was pretty good but how is the full game...

What are Yea Forums's thoughts on pic related? Looks fun and the demo was pretty good but how is the full game? How much customization is there for aesthetic purposes? Can my OC donut steel fug historia?

Attached: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.png (324x147, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1001060/Attack_on_Titan_2_Final_Battle_Upgrade_Pack__AOT_2_Final_Battle_Upgrade_Pack___Final_Battle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fairly fun, game story arc lasts all the way up the end of season 2, or the fight with the colossal titan, theres a fair bit of customization including unlockable customizables for becoming closer with certain characters, I don't remember if historia gives anything. It suffers from "Higher difficulty just means bigger health" syndrome but otherwise its perfectly servicable and fun, don't expect the online to be fun, its mostly dead if not completely by now, looking forward to AoT 3

Inferno Mode (NG+) is fucking bonkers in terms of balancing. Even with every skill modded in with perfect weapons, some of the fodder titans in later missions can still tank 3+ hits.

Sounds like what I was lookin for. How much side stuff is there though?

I want to buy it but the devs are somehow justifying the $60 pricetag on steam and no good deals on CDkeys or G2A so i'll probably just skip until AoT 3

Its been a while since I played so its not fresh, theres titan hunting, in which you go out of your way to capture titans to fill out a booklet, theres a mode in which you control a titan and rampage through a city for points and tons of somewhat samey side missions. Theres also weapon and drive gear crafting for even more personalization. The whole game pretty much just revolves around killing titans, it just so happens that killing titans and zipping around like a steampunk spiderman is incredibly cathartic so I was fine with pretty much just doing that the whole time.

Not going to happen for a long while. 2's getting a massive expansion pack in about a month. Devs mentioned that it wasn't worth making a third game at the moment.

>2's getting a massive expansion pack
When was this a thing? Tell me more user.

store.steampowered.com/app/1001060/Attack_on_Titan_2_Final_Battle_Upgrade_Pack__AOT_2_Final_Battle_Upgrade_Pack___Final_Battle/ behold user

AOT 3 will have a auto-machine gun and person vs person, which will be fun but werid.

They could atleast offer the game at a discount, $60 for a game thats over a year old is way too steep

holy fuck never mind

>Anti titan hunter guns are in
I am so fucking ready

Attached: nutt.jpg (600x515, 22K)

Its in the manga, theres a secret group of Anti-titan hunter personal who are trained to take out people like levi because how else do you fight someone who can basically fly?

The gameplay was pretty cool, but the way they handled the player's OC in that story mode was fucking abysmal

Thats what you get when you piggyback off someone elses story. They should have put them in a different squad. The ending was ok

controls are giving me cancer no matter if i use ds4 or m+kb it's almost unplayable.

>They should have put them in a different squad
Fucking this. What's the point of having your donut steele interact with the main cast if all the interactions are bound to be shallow non-canon fanservice and you already know everything that's going to happen to them? The game would've been so much better if they had just given you new characters to be your main circle and have you lead a side-story.
Trying to make you both a mary sue and a background character at the same time was such a clusterfuck it was almost funny.

I rabu Piku!

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (520x319, 168K)

Japan loves the perfect MC/OC archetype though, especially if the OC gets to interact with all their favorite characters.

Pretty much what said. Plus they're releasing season 3 as an expansion pack instead of a whole new game like how they handled the jump from season 1 to season 2, so that's a bonus.

Attached: 1515541682620.png (217x190, 55K)

>Inferno Mode (NG+) is fucking bonkers in terms of balancing. Even with every skill modded in with perfect weapons, some of the fodder titans in later missions can still tank 3+ hits.

and you have to fight the Colossal Titan on Inferno Mode for some parts and both of his stages SUCK (granted the scouting one is better due to no time limit)

This is the kind of game where you want to feel powerful and one-shot everything except the strongest shit. Why would anyone play on inferno?

because to one shot some of the stronger shit, you need the better weapons whose parts only drop in Inferno Mode.

Not to mention the assload of cash you need to make a +99* weapon by fusing 500 dusters into each other to make multiple +99 and the throwing those onto a weapon

>there's crafting in this game
what the fuck
fucking why

Attached: 1558932149953.jpg (523x605, 64K)

>he doesn't want to slash titans with a magical flaming katana or a futuristic, electrically charged sword

Attached: 1532699641494.png (822x825, 805K)

its really fun, like most of KTs licensed titles that doesn't just bog down to endless dynasty warrior clones

It always unironically has the best spiderman swinging

You barely need it, even on hard. It's only the autism mode (inferno) that requires it. Think EDF levels of retarded bullshit grinding.

>what the fuck
>fucking why

Weapon creation and upgrades

But why? You're using fucking disposable box cutter blades, this addition is pants on head retarded

As the greatest soldier, you need the greatest gear. Levi can eat dicks.