How regularly do you clean your battle station?

how regularly do you clean your battle station?

Attached: ARGo4pU.jpg (1278x720, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GYaVwMiRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't really accomodate for something that just moves into your open spaces. Even the cleanest places on the planet have bugs.

>Tfw a big ass wasp flew right into the back of my head out of nowhere today while sitting at my desk

Attached: fire.jpg (500x353, 25K)

I saw this image a two years ago and i want to curse the user who posted it. Since i saw it, i always inspect my headset in order to avoid that. But thats not all, i can't stand to have something near my head as a result of this cursed image.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (512x512, 716K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (284x449, 95K)

i had a spider walk through my arm while i was in voice chat this last week. i threw the game so hard and got so hysteric its impossible to recover my reputation now

it helps that im a faggot but its still pretty embarassing

Attached: 1542843907980.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Why do bugs fucking do that shit they can fly any wear but they just have to be in your face

>tfw wall of dust covering every vent on my pc

I have a roomba

>walk THROUGH my arm
yea, I'd shit my pants, too.

>walk through my arm

Attached: Sherry_Resident_Evil_2.png (936x850, 588K)

Remember, better safe than sorry anons. Make sure to always double check your headset before use.

Attached: NOPE.webm (360x640, 500K)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (335x323, 14K)

What kind of life are you living where this can happen to you?

no

Playing to much Sekiro

Attached: q21.jpg (559x1078, 84K)

Being a faggot is no excuse for being a bitch unless you're cute

>just letting it scurry off

Attached: 1431039755399.gif (450x253, 1.77M)

My earpads are falling apart again because they can't even handle the most neutral, all-purpose cleaning solution without disintegrating.

I actually like bugs/arachnids/arthropods in general
But this gives me the heebie jeebies something fierce.

Attached: TONY.jpg (1230x765, 230K)

inb4 >immortality severed

Fuckin little faggots probably sense your warmth or detect the moisture on your mouth/eyes or whatever.

too late

buy stax

he forgot to check his headset before wearing

judging by the skin looks like an old woman, probably has alzheimer or another brain problem and can't feel anything.

Imagine Dracunculiasis but instead of a noodle like worm it was a metre long centipede.

>those stories of people having bugs crawl into their ear and being able to hear them crawl around incredibly loud right inside their skull

Attached: 1558575260970.jpg (495x362, 19K)

I had those same looking headphones and found a bigass spider in them while I was wearing them. Never wore them again

I didn't need this in my life

This happened to me once with an ant. I just felt something bite my earlobe. Glad it didn't fucking lay eggs or something in the earcups at least.

Bro come on i was just eating your earwax and trying to keep your canal clean

I always shake my headphones viciously before putting them on

Autism

if it's a parasitic wasp, they think you might be a tree that's hiding their prey. if you ignore it, it will go away, unless you're near their nest.

What kind of spider is that, bros? I don't like that body type

OH FUCK ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1451060998529.jpg (653x612, 64K)

They're attracted to heat and moisture. Bugs operate purely on instinct so don't think anything beyond that even if it means their death

One time I was chilling on my computer and a fucking Millipede started crawling up my leg. Thought it was my dog but the little bastard was was across the other side of the room. Absolute horror.

Attached: BACK DEMON BACK.jpg (160x213, 6K)

I let it get to piles of trash and dirty dishes before doing anything about it. I don't care I'm going to buy a new desk and trash this one, maybe I'll change my habits after getting the new desk.

Why. Why god

Frequently.

I break down the keyboard and mouse for a thorough clean like once a month.
I clean my headphones pads with wet wipes around the same time and the filters and mic bob.
I blow the dust covers and the case weekly and open it up for a dust out and fan clean like four times a year.

Preventative maintenance y'all.

Attached: 1557152424641m.jpg (767x1024, 52K)

How do you clean headphones?

oops, just stepped on your eardrum.

Fuck I closed the webm the second I saw the bug.

this is a very real occurrence that happened to me once.
The bug was an earwig funnily enough, almost like it knew exactly where to go.
I felt it pinching the top of my ear, it was stuck behind my upper ear and the headphone cushion so it couldnt really move, and when I took em off sure enough it was running around the inside of my headphones, crazy..

>have one of those exact headphones
>unironically found a dead spider inside once

Not even spooked me, I just mad that of all the places for a insect to get inside it had to be on my headphone? Fuck.

Attached: 1538255943767.jpg (960x960, 129K)

>watch tv
>little insect flopping around the screen
>too lazy to get up

Attached: 1518548321874.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Is this the gore thread?

Attached: 1379373185720.jpg (2048x1536, 441K)

I've always cleaned my house with eucalyptus and tea tree oil and never had a spoyder in the house.

this actually happened to me recently. heard something scratch behind the felt so I opened it. was an earwig I think, but thankfully I realized what was going on

>using honey as thermal paste

no

yummy
right for the pickins

>right for the pickins

Attached: 1512231010560.jpg (236x198, 11K)

>right for the pickins

Attached: DECAA1FE-5B5E-4DE3-83AC-5675F815706E.jpg (563x651, 48K)

bees are cute ngl

>right for the pickins

Attached: daggy7.jpg (1472x1472, 207K)

They're in the house. You just don't see them.
They're behind the walls, under the floor boards, in the basement, in the attic.

For every one of you on your property right now, there are thousands of insects. You can only ever see a handful of them at best.

Spiderbro can chill to my jams inside my headphones.

Attached: 1558473400855.png (1116x1094, 1.51M)

Don't eat bees you stupid dumb third worlder. We NEED those.

>right for the pickins

Attached: 1412375726280.jpg (520x678, 31K)

u srs?

The pharmacy symbol would be too creepy

>ant
>laying eggs

Go home ant

Earwigs don't actually go into ears

So? Who cares if they're out of sight. Having a bug living in the crawlspace doesn't make your computer dirty by proximity.

What is he dripping on it?

Jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1513773088146.jpg (576x768, 115K)

Most likely oil, pouring oil in the ear is the general advice for getting a bug out in this situation.

FUCK THESE FAGGOTS

Attached: Tick.jpg (1200x1117, 190K)

australia

>Using anything but speakers and earbuds

You wannabe streamerfaggots deserve shit like that happening to you

Attached: 1411480422463.gif (600x338, 683K)

You cannot post this

btfo

Fuck everything about this!

Attached: 1505030889639.gif (300x242, 1.13M)

>just keep your window open for some fresh air bro, summers are hot

Attached: 130643906849.jpg (640x511, 41K)

This is can literally happen with anyone at any time. My friend had a common moth with less than one centimeter entering his ear canal while sleeping, it didn't even infected it, but the damage it did in less than two minutes left him deaf in one ear and for the rest of his life

Weekly, my entire setup is white including peripherals.. only thing not is the monitors. Gets dirty easy and I'm a bit OCD.

this fucking thread

Attached: ScissorStab.gif (300x169, 2.96M)

I wear my mine constantly that I don't really see this being a risk of happening

you have 5 centipedes in your ear holes right now user

how does it feel?

this happened to me with an ant, once. I was just lying on the grass outside.

Anyone who doesn't use these probably deserves it. You also don't get your ear pads dirty and doesn't really change the sound.

Attached: prod_14049136317.jpg (315x315, 10K)

Not as often as should.

Fuck ants, centipedes, spiders and all their related bullshit.

Attached: 654877756.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Are you seriously trying to bluepill me on audio peripherals in 20fucking19?

Attached: 1554135889646.jpg (1125x1125, 167K)

I had a moth fly into my ear once, the fluttering of its wings sounded like when you get swarmed by cazadors but times 1000

watch this and blow your mind

>walk through my arm

Attached: Coindeath.jpg (240x240, 7K)

ACHKtually, honeybees dissapering would do little to no damage for the pollination process. Wasps, not-honey producing bees, butterflies, bats, mosquitos and the wind itself spread polem in much higher quantities, honeybees not even being on the top 100 sourcess of pollination

watch this and blow your mind

those are wasps

>hear someone talking shit
>Havent even turned the game on yet

Attached: 1533989772683.jpg (148x154, 8K)

I should clean my battlestation more

Attached: 1365069031116.gif (499x366, 926K)

>hey user, could you change clock battery?

Attached: spiderclock.jpg (640x565, 27K)

After walking home from campus past some woods, I had a tick crawl out of my hair and into my keyboard where it stayed for nearly two hours. Eventually it grew bold enough to crawl out and I smashed it with be back of a flashlight.

pic related

Attached: first blood.png (655x686, 489K)

>GET OUT OF MY ROOM I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT

How would he react to a surprise poop raid on his home

I don't think I would mind ticks so much if it weren't for the fact that they spread Lyme disease.

He'll make your ass his new home.

This is new level bait.

Attached: 1541117503381.jpg (621x654, 74K)

fuck ticks and their dirty diseases so much, lyme will fucking ruin your life

Think you've got some bugs in your system.

I clean the dust off my desk every two/three weeks.
The spiders usually stay around for a year before I evict them.

Attached: xa1iC4L.jpg (1242x1221, 212K)

>"Hey john, what are you up to today?"
>"Nothing much today Steven, just feeding my pet centipedes some milk right now"

>live in unfinished old ass basement
>constant insect problems mostly spiders and ants
>constantly have shit crawling up my leg and shit
>see this
I know ive probably subconsciously swallowed thousands of pill sized ants and spiders in my sleep but holy fuck has this made me super uncomfortable. good thing centipedes arent native here. just the one with extremely long legs and move very fast.

Attached: 1528624065101.gif (446x374, 920K)

>eucalyptus
where do you pick that stuff up without paying ridiculous healthfood store prices? and what do you mix it with?

I'm fucking surrounded by them. I can just walk 200 meters and pick some leaves.

lucky rural cunt

Attached: 1513996306328.webm (900x540, 2.58M)

>flies by your ear just as you're starting to fall asleep
Nothing personnel, kid.

Some centipedes release pheromones when they die violently that attract other centipedes
They're straight from hell and you can't convince me otherwise

Attached: hellspawn.webm (898x652, 2.83M)

I've been wearing headphones since before justintv existed you dumb zoomer.

imagine it crawling deep into your ear canal and laying eggs haha

All the stuff in this thread does nothing to me. After living in a garage for a year, I am now one with the vermin.

Attached: oah.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Are you a fucking hulk or something? There's no way you killed it by crushing it, those things are stupid durable.

>no a little earfriend

Attached: friend.webm (640x360, 406K)

Not often, maybe once a month.
But you bet your ass that theres not a single insect in my room. Whenever I see one I spray it to death and leave its corpse for a while to send a message. Or I use the vacuum cleaner.
Used to let spiders hang around because I like them but when I realized they dont help out with the flies I started getting rid of them too.

Attached: 1434905095453.png (600x750, 596K)

my mouse and keyboard daily desu

Attached: 1558644725826.png (1116x1578, 1.83M)

Imagine living in a country that has scary spiders haha holy fuck I'm never moving from the arctic circle

Attached: 1387624066922.jpg (381x235, 21K)

these are small insects or spiders, they are important for the enviroment, most of us are absolutey harmless, there is absolutely no reason to freak out
most of you would be scared by their own shadows

Attached: 3b4.png (500x314, 16K)

Day of the vacuum cleaner soon, spider.

Ah! poor boy got scared!

Just don't go into the grass dude. In fact why would you even go outside?

t.living in a country with a shitload of ticks, but never had one since childhood

>us

Attached: 6ac81c1f-3f4e-4e44-a34b-73dd666fcd19.jpg (400x354, 80K)

hmm i wonder who's behind this post

I know this freaks most people out, but seeing this guy get the centipede out with just a few drops of whatever the fuck that is made me breathe a sigh of relief
He makes it look so easy, I'm no longer worried about centipedes in my ear

ok user, maybe you are right
wait a minute
>us

Attached: 67322.jpg (480x270, 62K)

this and porta pros are the best, no nooks or crannies for bugs to hide

Attached: koss-ksc-75-600x399.jpg (600x399, 28K)

based spiderposter

>living in a country that has spiders that can kill you
anyways, i once had a hornet the size of my thumb fly on my hand while i was playing a game, i jumped in 2 fucking milliseconds and luckily i wasnt stung

Attached: IMG_20190308_150241.jpg (720x960, 89K)

had a spider in my ear once, was 100% certain it was water because sounded just like it
took a cotton swab and out came a squashed spider

>out came a squashed spider
are you sure t didn't lay eggs?

>this entire thread

Attached: image.jpg (1024x862, 136K)

>live in unfinished old ass basement

Onionbro is that you? We won't make fun of your thumb this time we promise

i would take my chances on the street than to live in a flipped inside out 1960s bombshelter

Ever since I got on the internet I've seen people advocating for spiders and saying they're misunderstood. Yeah, let's see how you react when you're sleeping and piss one off because you do something simple and reflexive like scratch your hand.

Attached: bite.jpg (1269x960, 741K)

Attached: file.png (704x672, 287K)

buy some terro liquid ant killer traps or make your own with borax + sugar/honey, killed off this fucking ant colony that was invading me in like a week

> tfw no hands

Attached: Help.jpg (768x574, 77K)

>tfw you were lying in bed once and suddenly there's an itching feeling in your ear
>you poke in and suddenly realize its a spider
>THRUST
>have to go wash crushed spider out of ear

Attached: incredible.png (585x278, 94K)

Go home bugman

Attached: Based Earwig Poster.jpg (1319x518, 119K)

I used to live in an unfinished basement and a big fat spider fell from the rafters right onto my hand, I don't know why but my friends who were over didn't believe me when they asked why I flipped out. Since when do spiders just slip? And on me of all places. Fuck that shit.

Attached: me looking for spiders.jpg (596x596, 75K)

>what are those weird shiny rocks doing on that sna-
oh
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

had a baby spider drop down onto my face once, turned around and found my entire ceiling covered in spiderlings dropping from single weblines off the ceiling evidently an egg hatched and they all came in through my open window and straight to my light

remember to finish your gamer drink

Attached: 1378874542099.jpg (800x633, 551K)

What would be the proper procedure for cleaning a pair like these?

Attached: file.png (640x480, 205K)

I really wished I did not have to see this, nothing makes me more sad than seeing cute anime girls suffer.

So glad I don't live in a shithole country.

never buy used shit poorfag
its always broken

They aren't used though, I just want to know how to clean them and get rid of the filth from my own disgusting head.

what a disgusting color choice

PANIC

I have never posted this before but:

DELETE THIS

3rd floor apartment here, haven't seen a spider in weeks. Sometimes I'll find a small web then quickly deal with it. Helps that it was recently rebuilt.

Is it just soft-padded headphones that they like? I'm under the impression that they don't like headphones. Only wore leather-padded headphones though.

KANEKI!!!

he's fast

that image is responsible for me finally setting up a wall hanger for my vr headset and headphones and really pay attention to cleaning and dusting my room.

I pull about 20 of those fuckers from my dogs daily

that's actually cute
she's protecting her babies

>tfw live in an appartment
>no wasps, no centipedes, no cockroaches, no spiders, no other horrible shit
>only occasional flies in the summer
Maybe you guys should stop being such country bumpkins and move to a proper city.

This happened to me once but with a fly

My keyboard has a visible layer of hair under the keys. I'm not doing shit until it stops me from using it.

How is this video games but e-celeb shit isn’t?

Fuck you god.

>see spider
>punch it

what's the problem you pussy cunts

Attached: 8073291592_3e44675634_z.jpg (510x395, 40K)

this is why I sleep and ear pads and nose plugs along with those pollution masks and a buttplug

What kind of bullshit is this?
>doesn't even mention syrphids