Pathologic 2 Thread

Pathologic 2 Thread

Get in here, steppebros

Attached: 1558742420828.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySO-gryuO-c
youtu.be/vLsHJ-KNwPg?t=480
youtube.com/watch?v=3c_RU2NcJ9c
youtube.com/watch?v=ty4ylcY9EBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUY THE BVLL

A bit confused how treatment works. Sometimes tinctures do damage to the person without revealing anything and sometimes it says where it's located. Is it random? Also do the Tinctures+ work any better on treating? Thanks

Didn't get to post this before the other thread ended. Here you go bro:

Three strains of plague. Three types of tincture to isolate it then treat it in a process of elimination.

The + variants increase immunity more with less side-effects also, don't know if they're any better for diagnostics though.

If the pain is too high the tincture won't do anything. I'm not positive if + tinctures have higher immunity boosting.

Is it necessary to always use a painkiller before tinctures?

>The + variants increase immunity more with less side-effects
More like they have side-benefits.

How high is too high? That day 5 hospital assignment makes me consider actually downing all the morphine myself

No only if the pain level is too high.

Thanks anons.

Also just a general question. I've been ignoring the Hospital treatment for two days. Did you find it worth it? I only just got into farming herbs for tincture so I haven't had much to give

When the pain meter is like almost capped, a tincture will just do nothing.

I dunno if you'd want to use the + bois for diagnostics, they shoot pain up through the roof with benefits that I could see.

Probably a better way of putting it, yes.
>

>find the bvll by myself while exploring blindly
>oh, this is neat, let's buy it and see what kind of storyline it develops into
>start browsing vee threads
>anxiety starts creeping in

Attached: 1558816066532.jpg (966x1024, 226K)

Extremely minor side-benefits.

I find so far the +tinctures don't increase my exhaustion which is pretty big

On some days absolutely. Say you're asked to autopsy three people or relieve the pain of four. If you do more than that within the hospital [as you're likely to have more patients], or you were to treat people around the town - then you're looking at 4000 steppebucks, fresh meat [the good shit] and extra goodies. You're rewarded for your performance.

Its extremely worth it and you're missing out on the biggest source of income.
They can sate your hunger and exhaustion, that's not minor at all.

mother Bodho so I don't have to actually remove the pain/keep it below 1/4 or 1/2 to treat people?

Attached: dybovsky you fucking hack.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Don't worry. At least you're not the Bachelor.

Attached: 7465457653.jpg (480x352, 77K)

How many people outside of the hospital do I need to treat to max them sweet jewish research grants?

Games gonna be updated and censored because it wasn't "fun enough". They just announced it on their Steam blog, check it.

No, just low enough that you can keep using tinctures to diagnose.

You're a very kind and considerate doctor to your patients. But no. You don't need to lower their pain beyond maximum.

You're a thoroughly lovely doctor though, so that's got to count for something?

I mean the bonus is minor, like, eating-a-raisin-tier.
Granted, I've only used 1 + tincture, but it seemed too minor to be useful as an alternative to naps/food.
I plan on using +s to increase my own immunity, while keeping pleb tinctures for..... well.... the plebs.

THREADLY REMINDER:

BUY THE BULL
DON'T BUY CANDY WRAPPERS
ESCAPE BY TRAIN WHILE YOU CAN
DON'T TAKE MAKE DEALS WITH THE PLAGUE

Attached: 1493788273432.jpg (643x400, 120K)

However much is needed to max the fund meter, no exact numbers schlomo

We can make deals with Colou- I mean, the Sand Pest?

BUY CANDY WRAPPERS

Think of all the morphine
Christ on a stick that's like 1-2 ampules per patient
And I have had so many
Even the children got generous doses
What have I done

I'm a fan of the first game, can anyone show me how most npcs look in the updated engine? I'm mostly curious about the main characters really.

Quite a bit, but it carries over to the next day. You don't have to max it all at once. Just cram pills in as many sick assholes as you can manage. They don't need to be diagnosed even, you can give them the wrong pills and still get credit, though you get more credit if you give them correct pills.

Who looks at a game about combating a plague outbreak in a bleak, remote town and thinks, "Surely this will be a festive romp!"

Only if you want your botty spanked for being a naughty doctor.

I'm really enjoying it but one complaint I have is that the town feels emptier than in the first game. I liked bumping into a doppleganger on every street. I'm only on the first day though so maybe it changes
what the fuck does the bull do i bought it but haven't slept until the next morning yet

Attached: 1558784714332m.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

no one will protect you better than I

>What have I done
been a conscientious healer user

There should be a demo for the game that'll give you a good idea.

Either that or there'll be a link to the art book floating around somewhere?

Faggots that now get HIV/AIDS meds and keep on pozzing arseholes.

Your save is fucked user, reloading won't save you from the Bull

Spend time with Lara while you can

if you're a real fan youll just pirate it

>gangs of children playing in comfy town squares
>hearing Liszt in occasional haunted houses
>kiddie songs
>watching the sunset in a park near Eva's house
>giving name to a bull you bought
>Anna Angel dying like a bitch on day 4

this game shouldn't be so comfy

I got butthurt at the game and just forced quit everything. It was my first run and it was like 40 minutes in or something. The game autosaves right? I don't think I could do that intro for free again.

Autosaves at the end of the intro when you arrive at the station. It also autosaves as you go into the Abattoir.

>Trippy dream sequence at the start of the game
>Has a giant bull derail your train
>Touching it ends the sequence after giving you sand AIDs
>First day has some shady as fuck guy try to sell you a cheapass bull that might be cursed and he desperately wants to get rid of it
>And people still bought the fucking bull

You only have yourselves to blame when it happens

Attached: 1400346126318.gif (498x336, 45K)

>ragequitting 40m in
user, I am not even angry at you. I just can't wrap my head around how is that even possible

>Anna dying day 4
How did you manage that?

jesus christ this game is so fucking stressful. So many great ideas that could be applied to other genres

i'm still butthurt at the writing

>wandering out onto the plains listening for the hum-buzz of tywre, picking herbs and feeling the warmth of Mother Boddho caress my steps
it's a strange kind of comfy but it's there
and then you go back into the town and everything sick and on fire

Please. PLEASE play the original game with its ORIGINAL translation - not Classic HD.

Keep a diary of it.

If only so that there are more people that have done so.

I just got really lucky I guess. I did give her a tincture on day 3 and tried to shove some antibiotics down her filthy throat the next day but all in vain

Am I understanding you correctly? You're saying she was infected on day 3 itself?

is cutting up people for infected organs worth it?

As in, you think it is bad?

I dont want to say

Of course.

The bull is the creator and god of all our Steppe children. If you ignore the Bull, Bos Turokh will surely trample you Menkhu

I probably didn't word it precisely enough. She gets infected at midnight of day 3/4 and then fails her check and dies the midnight of day 4/5

Cutting up people is fun user, who cares if it's worth it

Study the lines, rip and tear

Please, go ahead. It is your opinion and I am curious to hear it. I am not a deranged fanboy and I am not gonna call you names

You are HUGE. That means you have HUGE LINES.
READ and CUT the LINES.

Would second being curious. I'm still undecided on if I prefer the original game's writing or not.

I'll probably all you names, but I'll DEFINITELY call you names if you don't. Why would you even fucking say anything about it if you aren't willing to elaborate on an anonymous shitposting board?

can you help out the group of kin waiting outside the termitiery when they ask you to beg fat vlad? does asking money from em changes anything?

Try it and find out :^)

Do you find it difficult to self-insert into the Haruspex?

You can't help them, but you can meet them again and give back the money.

I dont want to say cause everyone on Yea Forums knows pathologic fans are the biggest fucking bullies on all of the boards

this is the "give back what you didnt deserve" achievement?

bruh you are on an anonymous underwater basket-weaving forum

if you get shit on in one thread, you can just have your turn shitting on somebody else yourself in a different thread right after

taking post 2 seriously desu

Clear Conscience, yes.
Fucking dumb cuck, fuck off.

>This actor

Attached: 5352342323.jpg (1068x2140, 392K)

fuck the polyhedron
and FUCK jannies

Attached: 1504551720629.jpg (688x558, 39K)

Suok lives within Bos Turokh.

>implying Inquisibitch isn't a glorified janitor for the Powders That Be

>powders that be

Attached: 1557788771654.png (100x140, 26K)

That bitch is a Kain. Do you trust the Kains?

SHould I buy it

Attached: 1558939097048.png (502x552, 24K)

Tssssk! Don't draw attention to it, you'll spoil the performance!

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: lika.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Infected organs/blood is super valuable, it gets you antibiotics which are the only drug that matters besides shmowders.

He's a Lord of the Flies child in a Lord of the Flies town, you blockhead.

Yeah, but reputation and scalpel durability and inventory space, oh my!

>dude georgiy
>what's up my man victor
>what if we like
>naw hear me out man
>what if we like
>build all the houses the same
>to see if like
>the people change them
>y'know what i'm sayin' man?
>sheeeit, this twyrine is dank, man

Attached: 1509246449093.gif (250x272, 805K)

>rep and inventory
Just stock up on infected blood and neither of these are a problem.
>scalpel durability
Any not-rustyshit one is fine at max durability and it only takes one stone to keep it grinded once its maxed. Not to mention you don't need a scalpel to get blood.

Always, always get infected blood.

>*sips twyrine*
>Dude let's make a tower that crosses the river
>But like
>The river is too deep to cross
>So it'll suspend itself upwards to the sky and defy gravity
>*sips twyrine*

Attached: 1396151707796.jpg (346x346, 25K)

Draining blood doesn't tank rep?
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I still don't understand how to use organs to make meds. Do I need to fix the other machine?

They're immortal so they must be doing something right

Draining blood doesn't tank rep OR use a scalpel.
>Do I need to fix the other machine?
Yes.

two questions:
1. on like day 10, don't know what to do.. I've got the living blood but not sure how to make serum...says work at the hospital but locked down
2. the journal says 'there's another way' at the termitary but I get attacked on sight, so how do I do that 'other way' ??

Attached: randy.png (441x445, 245K)

but i can't find toolbox thingy
i-i just want to save people with weed-shroom meds

Attached: you will never be a sad clown.jpg (640x426, 220K)

>shit andrey i got the bangin'est idea for a tower you don't even know
>it's like a beehive except pointy and it balances on the stinger and the inside is filled with imagination
>fuuuuck peter where do you even get this shit
>wait but like
>what are you gonna make it out of dude there's no trees
>like literally no trees, i don't even think most people here know what a tree is
>bro hold my fucking twyrine
>i'm gonna make it out of the blueprints for itself
>holy shit bro that's so fucking meta and also environmentally responsible
>yeah bro there's no waste so it'll totally be good for the environment

Attached: 1536422259676.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

He's a good boy. He gave me bandages.

Just wait, your buddy Sticky will help you out.

>beehive
Dumb butcher! Back to the rehab wing of the Termitary!

if you are friends with sticky he can help you get one

Based kid, I knew he wasn't a complete fuck-up, that thing with the broken pipe was just a misunderstanding.
Does this mean the game eventually introduces a second pharmacist tutorial, for organs? Thought it was kind of weird a couple odongh gave me organs but no tutorial for how to make shit.

you mix organs with twyrine extracts you brew, thats how it was in the OG game

HOW THE FUCK DO I LOOT, AUTOPSY NIGGAS, OR EVEN SURVIVE WITHOUT LOSING REPUTATION?

I'VE MADE SO MANY FUCKING MISTAKES THAT THIS BLACK SHIT IS EVERYWHERE AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT STARTED BECAUSE I COULDN'T GET INTO MY FUCKING HOUSE IN TIME

Attached: a897acb94fd21e6b8fda3e730c565108.png (460x535, 331K)

There's no tutorial cause you won't need one.

You don't. You either take the fucking hit or you don't do it.

>how do i cut out someone's heart, liver, and kidneys in the middle of the street without the locals thinking i'm dangerous

BUT WHAT ABOUT INSIDE HOUSES? HOW DO THEY EVEN KNOW?

Dunno about the translation, but in the original Russian script most NPCs were basically talking like a single pompous dude.

>tfw smoothbrained Bachelor-only casual
Highly BASED

Someone's gonna find the body. They'll know.

You can do all the autopsying and looting you want on day 1 before your reputation is reset

>Notkin talking about a house that Death lives in
>ah, fuck it, i want him to be okay, I'll go instead
>go there and the door locks behind me
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1555754979491.jpg (500x259, 13K)

I can't wait to finish completely failing this play through so I can do some serious meta gaming like this. How much loot can you get from only the first day?

You forgot the best part.
>start exploring
>last room you check
>him AND his dumbass Kain frenemy are both there
FUCKING DUMB TEENAGERS

I don't get the point of this game. If the combat isn't fun and the story amounts to "hey so we actually don't give a shit about the story, you're just playing a game fuckface" and the progression amounts to basic fetch quests then why the people here actually like this game?

Im about ready to go on a rampage just to get some food

Attached: 1558442925087.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Because that tl;dr of yours is inaccurate and is actually the polar opposite.

i just wanted to say i really enjoy this game and hope everyone is surviving okay. i am gonna die on day 3 because i wasted money on dumb foods and scalpels and good clothes and i still have 3 fucking lockpicks because i don't wanna lose all my rep.

might just break into several houses in the same area so i can still have rep everywhere else

anyways like i said i hope everyone is having a good game and surviving ok! here's a photo of some tasty food

Attached: Qx8u4oy.jpg (1836x2448, 455K)

Yeaaah go on then.
1. special blood and tincture in the big mixing thing.
2. don't know, sorry user

me too user it might be the only thing that saves the poor haruspex

then again i could just take 's advice and go back to harvest some organs

How do you describe this game? I'm planning to buy it, but it's pretty hard to figure out what it's about/what's going on.

THAT IS IT
EVERYONE DIES

Attached: 1529934769831.jpg (303x373, 62K)

none of the things that you've said are true except the first point
you're not regurgitating someone else's opinions on a video game as if they're your own, are you? because that would be a tremendously faggy thing to do.

Attached: 151036353660735.png (1024x718, 1.61M)

yeah you better keep your mouth shut odongh, or you might get the visit from the steppes

Enough food for 8 days and enough walnuts to trade for 3 shmowders. The catches are your reputation isn't completely reset, there's a limited number of lockpicks you can have day 1 and organ harvesting is impossible because of scalpel disintegration.

That's the meme ending user. Maybe try actually researching the game and/or play the original

it says its like a handful of peanuts but dang it moves the needle about 1% i had no idea i was supposed to give them to children for other, useful items

Attached: 1LNsWvf.jpg (2448x3264, 444K)

how is the story not that? They even describe how useless you are as a protagonist

You can trade in lockpicks to guards for food, morphine, and immunity boosters if you aint gonna use them

thanks metagaming user, any tips on how to go about it efficiently before the rep reset?

Attached: 1gUEi98.jpg (1200x1200, 404K)

>I've seen the kin's guts. I know now how to touch the apostates' hearts and convince them to come back.

how do I do this??

it's a small town cub

>crab legs
that got me good

Attached: 1541710725822.jpg (400x397, 24K)

thanks for the tip user, i have 2 max durability lockpicks i'll give em. the last time i used a bunch at the douchebag doctor guy's house and he didn't even have any food, total waste of time and rep

Attached: 4lK1cI6.jpg (1280x1006, 231K)

how do I play this game

you're the son of a local doctor/steppe shaman in a weird town in magical(?) realist Russia. a plague outbreak is about to hit. do what you can.

it's primarily a resource/time management game about making the best of a bad situation. you barter, you buy, you knife people and cut out their organs and use them to brew dank potions with drugs you picked out in the wilds, you operate, you do your best to stay alive as everything dies around you.

it's intensely oppressive and anxiety-inducing and designed to put you in a place where the only times you ever feel comfortable or like you have control over the situation are when you are merely unaware of how fucked you're about to be.

>How do you describe this game
Russian philosophy mixed with general eastern european depression

Thanks senpai. I knew someone would appreciate that.

>tfw guards almost never have enough supplies to justify doing this

STOP POSTING FOOD RIGHT NOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Attached: 300px-ArtemiyHDmodel2.png (300x360, 203K)

>not posting the model for 2
Get this Polyhedronhead outta here!

first day: take two haul. had to stash some in boss vlad's cabinet as well.

Attached: ss (2019-05-27 at 10.06.22).jpg (593x544, 89K)

I just did the important things on day 1, bad grief/rubin/lara/notkin, then started looting. Guys in houses won't aggro on sight so you can kill them easily. What stopped me was not having enough inventory space to hold everything, there's the cabinet at bad grief's and there's 3 dressers at lara's you can safely store stuff.

>there are psychopaths burning the infected still alive
>I dissect the already dead ones in the hospital to make antibiotics
>I'm the one who gets attacked on sight.
Fuck you niggers I hope you all die of steppe AIDS

20k calorie intake a day YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON

Attached: Pathologic 2019-05-27 12-28-48-97.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

>wasted money on food
No such thing. The scalpels and clothes are your problem, and the fact that you hoarded lockpicks despite not using them for some reason.

TWO SCOOPS OF SHMOWDER A DAY
LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

This was mine. Your food was better but you could have grabbed the materials for the inventory upgrade early. You also didn't hoard enough tradables for little girl NPC's. My grindstone and chisel are deliberate too, they're for getting the knife in working order.

Attached: 1552659392313.png (2557x1445, 2.18M)

Does the inventory ever get larger and do items placed in containers carry over?

>you need to constantly chug meds to avoid being infected
>you need clothes to avoid being infected
>you need items to fix clothes so you don't breathe too hard and break them
>all of this while balancing sidequests, survival, herb gathering and keeping your bound full of meds to avoid RNG fucking you up
this shit is too stressful

Attached: 1446553891466.jpg (500x566, 17K)

i never bothered with the inventory upgrade in my first run

>Does the inventory ever get larger
If you upgrade it.
>and do items placed in containers carry over?
Only the one in your base. Others will reset at midnight.

Is it better to walk everywhere or run?

yes, containers inside buildings with bound are generally safe, everything else gets deleted at midnight

to be honest you should be avoiding the infected districts like the plague ;)

You don't need clothes at all, if you do your brewing properly you'll have a small army of tincture+ to power through infected places with.

>too stressful

that is unironically the point sadly. if the game didn't bombard you with needs you wouldn't really feel the right emotions when playing.

>Others will reset at midnight.

Not all of them

getting an army cloak 100% is worth it though. it really does help reduce damage

>He forgot to save?

Attached: The Powers That Be.jpg (1000x581, 49K)

>Avoiding free and easy looting with no rep hit, free infected organs for antibiotics, and sick patients to feed random pills to to increase your fund payment
People here have mentioned they've kept stuff in bound cabinets and had them reset on them.

I can confirm that keeping stuff in Lara's cabinet behind her doesn't reset, and I left shit there for 2-3 nights before I stransfered it to the base.

Some other user on release complained that his shit disappeared, but that might have been before the 2 patches.

absolute madman

Do shops ever sell them? I only got one by killing soldiers.

Having gloves will also save you alot of immunity since you lose it whenever you touch doors/try to loot things in infected districts

PLS HELP

Hasn't happened to me, at least at vlads, bad griefs and laras

I kept stuff in Vlad's cabinet since day 1 until day 3 and it was still there

Run eight steps, walk eight steps. When safe, let you stamina recover.

There are a few spawns that take place in some interior storage locations.

youtube.com/watch?v=ySO-gryuO-c

FUCK I NEED NEW GLOVES

Penis stuck in plague district. Wat do?

fuck orderlies
kill every last orderly

Attached: 1557685020634.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

>can't wait to get far enough in so the army shows up and I can start murdering them left and right for great loot
This game is ruining me.

Everyone in town deserves what happens to them.

Well when you put it that way, it seems obvious. But at the time

anyone know which tincture reduces hunger? I think one of them does...

White+

>stagehands that think they're extras
lmao it's sad really

What's the third + tincture reduce? Thirst?

DOes anyone know what that slow moving monster is called? What happens when it touches you?

Pic for attention

Attached: hmm.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

thanks bro

Hunger thirst exhaustion.

>the game
It's just revealing what was already there.

fuck where does white whip grow??

Infected districts.
Ashen Swish is in post infection districts.

>the crying baby
Jesus fucking christ that thing was haunting, it was crying so loud and shouting for mama. I wonder how the devs even recorded the audio, did they beat their own children for that?

Are the steambabbies still melting down?

You heard of the carvan in the game right?

Where do you think the idea came from?

Fucking weak, brah, it should restore health or immunity.

They all restore immunity, that's their main purpose.

How about turning your pee blue?

Artemy needs to write his name over Andrey's wall.

>difficulty slider next patch
FUCK LAZY DEVS

Attached: image.png (750x333, 140K)

Is there autorun button? Pretty sure 1 had it

>day 5
>get word that there’s an infected house over by the cathedral
>find a house guarded by two guys who insist this isn’t the place
>have to fight them both off to reach the second floor where you find out it’s the wrong house
for fuck’s sake, where is the infected house?

Yeah, but restoring Thirst is a fucking joke. Why not give that one an extra immunity boost?
Is your finger tired?

Did the fact the walls weren't covered in """mold"""not give it away?

Does anyone know what the "something" is that you can give up on your 7th death to not get further penalties for dying?

Is it only played by Yea Forums? Jesus christ...

Allegedly, it's access to endings. I heard one user claims it's the 12th day entirely.
I'm still on Day 4. I don't actually know.
It's a remake of a niche, foreign game renowned for being exceptionally difficult and stressful, even for people that know how to play it well, with its main draw being 2deep4u intellectualism. What did you expect?

Yes, this is why shill tries that hard to give attention to this game.

holy fuck im so stressed, I JUST WANTED TO HELP PEOPLE

managed to get on gog's bestsellers, hoping that tinybuild do some promotion

the whining steamtards don't help

>day 11
>the dead item shop is open
>it isn't

mfw

Attached: 1473088608463.jpg (900x900, 101K)

>Made it to day 12
I did it, I'm finally free. What a ride.
I want to go play the original, but I don't think I can handle the stress anymore

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Arc_04_-_Shinobu_Mail_Playall_(1920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[12438826].mkv_snapshot_01.27.30_ (1920x1080, 136K)

did you get a dead item shop icon on day 11 but it wasn't open or is my shit fucked?

I have no idea, I stopped going to the theater around day 6 or so. I didn't have the time to waste.

Fun fact: the dead item shop opens at night. You just get notified of it after visiting the theater.

well done bro!

Don't mind me just dying to this banger
youtu.be/vLsHJ-KNwPg?t=480
Will there ever be Pathologic merch? I must consume

Attached: 1558197465228.jpg (600x800, 488K)

The original is not near as stressful as this game. Go play it if you want to.

DON'T MAKE ME COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND SHOW TO EVERYONE WHAT THE BULL DOES TO YOUR ASS

>Day 7
>starving
>infected
>no money
>know shit's gonna get worse before it gets better

And I thought I was doing well so far.

Can you actually just leave?

Is there any tangible benefit to helping Rubin? I’ve had to bail him out of trouble for the past 2 nights in a row and I haven’t gotten any kind of reward

does anyone have a good pic of the plague?

Attached: 1558876704255.jpg (2560x1080, 551K)

GUYS
Day 5, 16:44 here
Should I trust Maria Kaina strange fetish of closing normal homes?
Or should I tell Victor and shut infectated homes? Please help

Tell Victor. The house she marked isn’t the infected one

Tfw no steppe gf

Which house is it? I have no time to waste looking for it, please

What others said, and also Bachelor route the best

bottom-left house next to The Stillwater. gets marked on your map as “eerily silent” when you walk by it

Fuck off, Daniil, we're trying to argue about bullonomics, here.

so is the candy wrapper actually worth buying?

Is there a larger Artemiy asshole line compilation yet?

Attached: 1543527588812.png (1058x347, 405K)

>Rubin isn't here, kids! We got zero Rubins left in stock.
This line slays me.

give an autistic user some time

How the fuck do I fix the machine on day 2? Says I need a gear and spring, which I have, but when I go to tinker with the machine, there's nothing there.

Could be a bug.
Have you talked to Sticky about it yet? It could be you're not "allowed" to fix it until the quest has advanced to the proper stage.
You are trying to repair the smaller one, right? Not the one with the toolbox requirement?

Rubin has offended every major power in town. He's a walking dead man.

where i can find a toolbox? day 3 here

Turns out I'm retarded, you have to actually click on the "Tinker" text after hitting Y to tinker.

Either through Sticky's quest or in a clothes shop next to khan's house

lmao
I keep forgetting you need to "hold" in those sorts of menus.
Day 4 myself and no idea.

What piano melody is that? I want to listen to it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=3c_RU2NcJ9c

where is the last courier?? says he's somewhere in town

He's wounded and needs a doctor but moreso a surgeon

Bayarlaa khatangher

How do you save Rubin on day 5? I hit one of the guys and have them run after me for a long way but it doesn't count. Do I need to talk to Rubin again afterwards or do I need to kill them?

>day 4
>Treated the sick in the theatre, but i guess i gave them the wrong stuff because it didnt count
>Sticky says he stole the toolbox, but when i get to the factory i dont have the box in the inventory. Have to go back and buy the box
>Never had time to check up on my house
>Never had time to find the water keg
>Never had time to find the infected house
>3 new infected

I finished the first game entirely, and the game was never this brutal. Should i restart the day or is this fine?

Power through it, this one is much more brutal but at the same time it's more forgiving; don't be a time-turning worm, and act.

>one of the guys
They're worms, odongh. Around odongh, never relax.

Victor's an okay guy. Let him be a father.

A dandy that learns fuck all...

Seems bugged, only clears when you incapacitate them or kill them.

Sticky was sat on a bench next to a sack. The toolbox is in the sack, as he told you.

ok? but where is he?

No the night after that one.

Don't worry yargachin, game puts a marker on the map after a while.

Who is the only surgeon in town?

Where does he live?

Attached: 1435614182750.gif (240x180, 2M)

isidor's house? or what?

>day 6
>everyone fine except Peter and Anna who are infected
>both managed to survive two days of infection
>tempted to just leave them both for dead since they’re not on The List
>but afraid of missing quests by letting them die
is there any reason to keep them alive or should I just leave them to their fate?

>Letting Anna survive in any timeline

What are you doing odongh

The later days are less packed with tasks with the expectation that NPCs wouldn't survive. The things you'll be tasked with take a lot more effort over multiple days because of it.

This a worthy successor to the first game?

>end of day 3
>ran out of the eggs and fish i stockpiled pretty quickly
>don't even have time to sleep
>don't have time to gather herbs
>starving to death with only nuts on me
>buy a big fat juicy steak to satisfy my hunger with the last money and some items i had
>starving to death again in the next 2 hours

This is ridiculous. Is looting the post-plague districts even worth it? Seems every house has a few looters you need to kill and fuck all in terms of items. Doesn't even cover a shitty meal. I can start selling plants for food now but I'm gonna need them for tinctures. Honestly feel like restarting now

whhops didnt mean to reply

Yes it is. Sneak behind them and stan their backs. Also, you are a surgeon. Sell their organs

So day 9, i went to polyhedron, but what now? Oyun?

Giving infected people the correct antibiotics only delays the inevitable, yes?

Do it for the shekels, increase your fund.

Antibiotics are expensive. Will the rewards be worth the cost?

Ha ha ha

>4k shekels
>multiple food items
>meds
Yeah, pretty much

Yes

In the ear bit should I take as many vials of blood as I can carry?

Passing out free antibiotics to random sick assholes is the main way to get money from the fund. Its what they're for. If you want to keep a bound alive, you better have a shmowder. And even then, if you really want to gamble on a bound, only do it with level 5 brewed antibiotics.

Just meet Bachelor for the first time
Why is he such a smug asshole

Because from the moment he walked into town he's been greeted by a bunch of xenophobic weirdos and freaks.

Don't worry, he becomes a whiny little bitch later which you can bully.

Where i might find Aglaya on 11 day?

Attached: AlYNssAVeCU.jpg (1240x1754, 267K)

>have a HUGE stash of tradables for little girls
>haven't run into the little girls for the past two days
I need to go out of my way to find some playgrounds, I desperately need antibiotics to boost my fund. Shmowders would be nice too.

Play in hide-and-seek with few kids but don't forgot take some kiddy things for trade. In dat event you might got ~5 shmowders for tiny price.

Time to cut people up and experiment. I need to discover the cure. Day 9 and I've made zero(0) progress.

Stop what you're doing and post your best Pathologic memes.

I did the event but fucked up and didn't trade with them, kicking myself for that. I doubt I can get them now. I do still have a few shmowders banked though probably not enough.

We need some new shit for 2.

Attached: 1504384578294.jpg (1650x1125, 1.27M)

Attached: 1552831570616.png (524x400, 318K)

Attached: 1533171697519.png (830x974, 181K)

what the fuck is this duplicate reply hiromoot i swear to god you little chinky jew

Attached: 1517294067460.jpg (986x1378, 156K)

You also get some shmowders for free from Places.
And when you gonna try to see what saw Burakh's father make sure you take how possible more blood from it.

you can safely store stuff in other containers without the game resetting next day?

>Every female is attractive
>All of them

FUCK

Attached: 017b_-_Rock_Bottom_029.jpg (512x384, 35K)

>игpaть в шизy дылдoвcкoгo
A бypгepы тe eщe гoвнoeды

Dont bully Bachelor

Attached: Mtq1DlYJdCI.jpg (1150x690, 80K)

any good let's plays of the remake going on?

>steppe slut
>wearing footwear

that limp-wristed utopian cuck and his glorified origami abomination can go to hell

Attached: 1446919813740.png (550x1450, 431K)

I just finished the game by destroying the polyhedron and after the epilogue I exited backstage and the title came up for 15 seconds or so and then the game closed, was that supposed to happen or did it crash lol?

Attached: 3kyd7KBcVus.jpg (2560x1148, 565K)

HOLDUP
*chugs 2l bottle of milk*
SO YOU SAYIN'
*downs canned spam without an opener*
WE BE SOME
*strips the flesh off a living cow*
SOME KINNA
*Munches an entire species of fish to extinction*
SOME FINNA
*Eats a child's weight in acorns and chestnuts*
SOME SORTA
*starves to death taking twelve uninterrupted steps*
HARRRRUUUUUUUSSSPEX?!

Attached: A96EFF22-0A2B-4230-AEAA-DD6CFB4FD962.jpg (400x229, 32K)

The plague is green? Figures.

Attached: 1533773361161.png (424x530, 195K)

Sorrry i dont speak csgo

It was the same for me. I think it's a crash.

I bet these devs could make a better Planescape: Torment and the "torment" would actually be good and gameplay to boot.

Sorry, i got the right meme for you, then

Attached: 3dVSSH2adzw.jpg (400x1000, 113K)

retro version. turns out the version of your pic i had wasn't bigger by much

Attached: 1503303577349.png (1266x564, 164K)

The incel bachelor

Anna angel was a retarded cunt in original with some shady past , but now she crazy anxious cunt and you already know something wrong with her

*お前の方を邪魔をする*

Attached: 1454257568734.png (480x1200, 737K)

>The dwarfs from Oglaf

This reminds me, that part with Peter wanting to burn himself with twyrine was so fucking funny. The madman.
Hope they keep that bit in when Daniil's part comes out.

The culture is bonkers, but only certain individuals are permitted to cut people meat, who aren't brigand scum, and they don't take organs. You're one of less than a handful of people permitted to cut open people. If it helps, the rest of the people probably blame the other guys too.

>light all the fucking candles
>he still get infected

Fucking death ain't fair.

>Andrei pulling a knife
Oh fuck it's on now.

Give him a Schmowder and talk shit to the Pest's face when it complains.

Pretty much dying constantly on day 4 becauase my dumbass sold all my good shit on day 1, namely immune boosters. But I did have a fuck ton of bullets. Those went in a flash however.

Do you get more from the Fund if you give the proper medication? Or should I just toss a random pill?

Is the effect of immune boosters permanent?

This game need better explanation.

If you give a right pills you take more money. But make sure you have enough meds for important character.

Just according to keikaku

Attached: bXVW6M2IVow.jpg (990x1266, 302K)

For bound? No.
You get credit either way but giving the right pill gives you more.

I see, thanks.

In the first game she had some really compromising ties to a "carnival" that dealt in human trafficking of children. Don't know what her story is in this one though.

>only 1 immune booster

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Attached: Laughing Death.gif (182x100, 894K)

>caring about immune boosters when you become the god of medicine the very next day

>wasting money and goods on immunity boosters
Yikes, even if this is my first time playing I was smarter than to fall for that scam.

Never bought em, scavenged them.

>this shit is too stressful
Welcome to the Town on Gorkhon, emshen.

What happens if you take the rags off your dad's body on day 2?

I've been trying to make a meme picture of the Simpson cursed frogurt and doll scene with this but I literally just shit it up every step and gave up.

>>>but afraid of missing quests by letting them die

Good, that means more time for yourself!

Attached: brilliant.jpg (283x283, 15K)

How are these murder-hobos able to run away nonstop? And why does the game try to make me believe I should be nice and let them go instead of looting them and taking their brains?

>And why does the game try to make me believe
???
Kains tells that everyone gonna be blessed to kill people with knife and so on.

>HARUSPEX. DEATHS: 6
I FUCKING ALT-F4'D YOU SLAVNIGGERS, WHY DOES IT COUNT?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1536832083936.jpg (593x601, 44K)

But its only 9% of your max health and some reputation debuffs :)

Attached: yiyvqkygevc.jpg (1200x1072, 415K)

>bad grief unironically expects me to help him after he acted like a retard to seem cool about letting the inquisitor in
Lmao, die of plague you faggot. No regrets.

I didn't get to slaughter the bull even though the game teleported me down there after talking to the steppe people. Now on day 7 it says that my success is up to fate because I missed it. Did I fuck my game up?

where do you see number of deaths?

Load Game menu. Bottom left corner

>You only have yourselves to blame when it happens

Yeah, a nice pet bull that hangs by your lab.

AAAAWWWWWW. That epilogue with Ravel. I'm melting~

she is true waifu unlike aglaya cunt

its not like it matters you will take bulls blood and
bring it to bachelor and he will tell you that bull blood is useless

Attached: threads_by_ionjuno_dczf4vv-pre.jpg (739x1081, 63K)

ospina was the true and only waifu

her cunt is full of clay

this only makes it HOTTER

It seems like a lot of events are just there to waste your time or there's multiple events that serve the same purpose. Like twice now I've gone out of my way to go do a thing with Murky and both times nothing happened.

that's pathologic for you, it was the same way in the original, guess it just boils down to knowing the meta a bit or just being shrewd with the time an all.

>day 7 yet I've had 0 w shmowders I did the hide and seek event but it was bugged.

this is a shit game but i can't stop playing it

is there a way to make it not run like ass

Attached: 1557742012598.jpg (474x479, 37K)

What the fuck do I do on day 10? I don't have a cure but I have living blood, how do I make one?

HOW THE FUCK are you supposed to survive the abbatoir? Literally fucking impossible since these worm niggers perform some martial arts with their big fat fists and hit at lightning speed sometimes. Not to mention 2v1 fights with them. I've died 3 times now to the same fucking wormnigger. God this shit makes me furious, combat is utter shit in this game and not balanced at all and it pisses me off.

Any tips on how to deal with this shit so I don't have 20+ deaths before I exit this shithole?

There should be some herb brides near the beginning you can talk to, theyll give you a weapon.

Try talking to herb brides next to your herb waifu.

Yes I got the menkhu's finger but these niggers run fast and gang up as soon as I hit one of them it's impossible to take on more than one of them.

you'll get 2 fat pieces of meat tho, thats pretty great

Aggro one of them and then just run back, this way another one doesn't come.

>big ass thread for this game
>no one once mentions the name of the game
How the fuck am I supposed to play it!

Attached: 1551760976560.jpg (720x540, 37K)

I thought people were fucking joking when they said time speeds up.

Put it on an SSD if you have one. Don't think there's anything you can do other than that.

Attached: 20190527105140_1.jpg (2560x1080, 181K)

>punch the first one in the back(they are slow as fuck, it will take some time for them to notice you)
>get a special knife from ritual
>backstab the rest of the worms with it

Attached: tumblr_oke2ykWPdW1uqi2bro1_r2_500.jpg (500x653, 86K)

It's not even translated that well, the original is even more hilarious
>No Rubin here. We had some but it all ran out!

>play first one to check the games out before 2
>takes much longer than I thought
>finally beat bachelor after game releases
>just that took 40 hours
Fuck. I wanted to play 2 but I am going to have to take a break for a while. I just hope there will still be discussion down the line when I do.

i think it's usually best to play the HD remastered edition of the first game before plopping into pathologic 2, just a warning, changeling's campaign is let down there, devs themselves said they didn't have time so they slapped it together without much time left for the development, on the other hand haruspex's game is the most fleshed out in the first pathologic, i think the pacing of the quest and progression of the game is the best in all 3 characters

How is Gravel called in Russian version?

Who's that?

фopeль(forel' or trout in english)

Oh sorry, it's Lara's nickname.

How am i supposed to cut the herb bride in abbatoir?

Reminder you're not playing the game properly if you're not playing it in Russian. You're missing a massive layer of the game since a lot of the translation is NoA-tier """localization""" on top of the elaborate writing that just doesn't translate well/at all.
Fun fact, the original game was called "Mop. Утoпия", which literally translates to "Pestilence. Utopia", except the Russian word for pestilence, "мop", sounds the same as Thomas More's second name. That's the guy who wrote Utopia. All you get is "Pathologic" though, and this is somewhat representative of the entire game, really.

Attached: camus.jpg (285x420, 11K)

Thank you, i was wondering what was original rhyme for her name.

So this is like resident evil/biohazard kind of analogy?

'Path of logic' has some meaning too.

I know, i played through the original non HD pathologic 3 times and I honestly enjoyed that verion english voice over than the one used in HD, still, it would have been cool to know russian just for this game, it's hard to translate a game of this size especially when devs are running a small budget when compared to other companies already, but yea i get what you mean 100%

Just a quick tip from an user who is scraping by on day 8 by slivers of a food bar. Don't bother with the candy wrappers, they are useless as the merchants who take them demand ridiculous amounts of them for food, you won't have enough ever. Stock up on food.

The whole translation has *some* meaning.
It's not a matter of size, it's the substance you can't translate no matter the budget. You can't transplant culture through text alone. Translation is painful because you're always hacking away at the original, there's just no other way.

So we looked at your fucking blueprints.
Fuck it!
We have something better!
A Polydickron!!!

ye I know that, still, at least we have coherent translated work, the overall fell and the atmosphere is enough as it it to portray the whole game adequately, even if there's a lot of missed stuff due to translation

>coherent translated work
Wasn't the original translation considered rubbish just because it was so faithful to the obtuse as fuck original? I swear I remember reading that somewhere after HD came out and people realized it's not that different.

How the fuck do you summon the train? The kid said go to the curved track so I did and nothing happened.

Oh you'd love the invisible cat from the original

Come now Artemy that's a prank only the Bachelor would fall for

The cat is still there in 2 and won't fucking shut up. You can hear it in some other places too.

Its in 2

Stay here for a while.

Attached: unknown.png (646x594, 458K)

Are you retarded user?

Has nothing to do with game. Devs said that they called gam like this just because it sounds cool.

i meant the pathologic 2 and the hd translations, there are ok, the original pathologic 1 translation honestly wasn't that bad either, there were some grammar mistakes but I manged to complete it without using a guide almost at all, just had to use it once or twice, i can see it being viewed as shitty and hard to read, that much I agree but not like it was incomprehensible

I mean the one where children tell you to come to the warehouse district to see the invisible ("transparent") cat and it's just as fucking nothing as the heavenly train

I did I stood there and nothing happened
Kid meme'd me

you need to stand there for like 10 seconds, after that a sound plays and you can leave

You should at least get an achievement. Maybe something was bugged.

Ah fuck. Alright thanks.
Also is buying the bull a meme or did i do the right thing
I named it eternity

> shop of dead thing doesn't open

Attached: 1557180774569.jpg (226x223, 5K)

i think it's a meme, the only thing related to it i could find without delving too much into spoilers is the achievement connected to it. I bought the bull without a second thought because in the OG pathologic there was a quest where you needed to sacrifice a bull in the haruspex gameplay so i bought it. I think there's an achievement where you don't give the bull a name but i might be mistaken. But yea nothing really bad will come out of it, it's a bull after all and everything in the kin lore is bull friendly and bull oriented

The bull is only 200 coins. That's not a big deal r-right?

Attached: 29bebcbf6f400816ad0b5eb903926e4e.png (930x894, 398K)

of course not, you can get a lot of cash by harvesting corpses early on, like a couple of kidneys and livers will net you over a thousand without breaking a sweat

Can it fuck my wife though?

Fucking hell.
As soon as I was typing in this response, I saw the thread subject in my URL.
I guess I'm retarded.

Attached: 1538974833135.gif (395x408, 1.96M)

POST MY WIFE LARA RIGHT NOW
POST HER
POST HER NOWWWWWW

of course, but only in fanart and fancics

more like Schmara

>Drink some twyrine
>Ayy lad go to this place
>Just some earthen roots
>Read description of the drink
>"But the town is currently quiet. I should try later"
fuck off

AAAAAAA
why are all the girls in this game so fucking cute

because the devs didn't give a fuck to appease some certain groups of people to make the girls ugly on purpose, they're all good looking or at least cute in their own way. Like I dont even want to sound political but that's what it honestly looks like when compared toother games made today in different countries

based utter retard

It should be law that all girls in vidya must be cute

HOW DO I SAVE RUBIN AAAGH I NEED AN ACHIEVEMENT

Attached: 1548944341908.jpg (1632x1652, 114K)

I'm not sure. When you go to his apartment pick the short dialogue options rather then the long rambling ones.

day 9
>did abbatoir
>but because I had full inventory i lost all the blood i have found there
FUCKING HELL
make a panacea

Day 1, one hour left, what do I do?
Already did everything for the day and I got some herbs, milk, an extra scalpel and Lika's leash at Lara's place.
My plan was to break in somewhere and earn some money during the night because herbs dont spawn yet.
I'm not familiar with how things work yet, so Im guessing it will tank my reputation.
Also I bought the bull

Attached: 20190528131150_1.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

or at least their looks should have some thought put into it, rather than just "make females looks like tomboys, but all male characters are chiseled greek gods" look, like I honestly believe a game like turgor/void would be shat on if it came out today in anywhere outside east and central europe, people would call it sexist and miss the point completely, but yea i can appreciate the cute gorls, even thought Lara was kinda older looking in the original, still cool thought

Is The Void worth it?

*Violet, vibrant chameleon of colors, mysterious tale,
lair of the Archane, come to my core, aid in my vengeance,
battling a hideous, wicked, unfamiliar foe, help me.
By lies and deceit, the one who challenges my righteousness, shall die.
The one who watched me, in hope of exposing my weakness, be blind.
His color shall fail, his hammer shall fall, his voice—shall quiver.*

Only with the official decasualization patch

Is this the first game but remastered or whatever or this this a complete new game with a new setting and all?

it's pretty cool to play, but it's also hard as balls, maybe even more so because there a lot of bullshit mechanics and a lot of things aren't really explained at much, but yea it's worth it, knock-knock is fun too

Its a reimagining of the first game

Do you people immediately go online and ask about everything before making a decision for yourself? Make your decision, see how it plays out and live with it. Anyways, to answer your question. It absolutely doesnt matter, the only thing that changes is the first line of dialogue after the first cut. Everything else is exactly the same.

ahhahhaha don't tell me this 13yo goth teen poetry is in game

Attached: srsthough.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

the HD edition of the pathologic 1 is a revamped original with upgraded translation, pathologic 2 is the same game in about 80%, some characters have different motifs and feel different, and so it the map, but they're pretty much different experiences so it's worth to give them both a shot

Tranny.

Is it just me or are the plague districts less spooky in this game?
Also I remember Bachelor being very nice to the Haruspex at the start in 2 and being very happy that there was someone else in the town that was rational and trying his best to unfuck it, plus him warning the Haruspex about the incoming plague while in 2 I just stumbled into the plague when trying to get your house back

POST LARA NOW I WASNT JOKING

Does the Bachelor bust Haruspex out of prison in 2? Bachelor path in one they worked together a lot and got along pretty well at least in my playthrough.

they were kinda friendly towards each other in the original game and even thought i believe they had their moral differences (bachelor wanting to save the polyhedron) it felt kinda forced at times, like the one times bachelor allowed the soldiers to burn down the big bull towards the end in pathologic 1

in original bachelor's route he dont really give a fuck about haruspex and only meet him whe he needs him

in haruspex original route however he is your bff, he gets your ass out of prison, very supportive towards your actions and you spend most of the time working with him

Attached: 53702728_p13.jpg (850x750, 278K)

I believe a big factor in their belief differences about the polyhedron come from their difference in knowledge. When I played Bachelor I was all with him for destroying it, despite the unfortunate art loss, but then changed once I went to the core and learned the true nature of the polyhedron and sand plague.
Makes me wonder how Haruspex would react to meeting the powers that be and if he would change his opinions. I took a change in heart towards fuck your town and fun game, I'm going kick over your sand castle and ascend with the polyhedron.
Changeling is still worst if the three in morals.

I'm doing my first playthrough blind, am on the second day with little to no idea of what is actually fucking happening

How are my chances of success?

Got beat up on my first day

Attached: 578678435.png (719x500, 491K)

Ok. Is Pathologic played in Japan? Does it even have a Japanese translation?

but the problem is that stamatin himself said the polyhedron won't be the same if the city is destroyed, he himself was adamant that it's not a good idea because it'll become a rose in a barren wasteland, plus it's stated a few times that those miracles are actually just illusions and it doesn't produce anything on its own

Art and miracles of the polyhedron aren't the reason Bachelor in the end wants to destroy the town and leave the polyhedron. Have you met the powers that be cause it's a huge spoiler explaining the final core reason Bachelor ending is destroy the town.

There's probably a fan translation of the old games out there, but there isn't one for the new one.
It's not surprising that there's Japanese people playing niche western games, just as theres western people playing niche Japanese games.

Attached: 1464444887332.png (1476x2028, 160K)

>ttle to no idea of what is actually fucking happening
Everyone is being so god damn cryptic.

yea I did, but care to refresh my memory? been a while since I played it, but I think it had something to do that the ground beneath the town is polluted anyway ?

I can't keep track of the words they are making up and the main character noticing some weird things as weird (kid with a dog mask) while others are seen as normal even though if they really aren't (black costume guys with white mask) is just more confusing

Bachelor learns he is a character in a (video) game. The town is a sandbox and the people dolls. The Powers That Be are the children that made the sand town. They want the physical town in tact so they can keep playing their game. Bachelor rebels against his creators. Rejects being a doll. Basically kicks over the kids sand castle says fuck your game and can use the polyhedron to ascend to the "real" world of the children.

ah, this makes more sense now, thanks, is it pretty much the same in HD edition and the original? I got the double secret ending in haruspex version and once in the original with bachelor, i mean is the general translation in both versions more or less the same?

Post your waifu.

Attached: yulia.png (550x668, 641K)

Attached: pathologic.jpg (1280x930, 133K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ty4ylcY9EBM
hellooo daaarkneeesss

Attached: 15590237613942.jpg (1606x2130, 280K)

I haven't played the old original translation just HD Classic. That secret reveal is only in Bachelor secret ending. Haruspex never learns about any of it as far as I know. Changeling knows from the beginning.
It's why technically the play order is Haruspex, Bachelor, Changeling. Never learn the big secret, find the big secret at the end, know the big secret from the beginning.

nah haruspex also learns about it. If you save all your adherents/bound you get a letter from the powers that be and invite you to the polyhedreon, if you save ALL the adherents you get an invite from the developers an ingame hour later to go to the theater

What does it mean when a dialogue option has a little crystal sign in front of it?

Huh, remembered that as Bachelor unique. Guess I my memory is fuzzy. Or I didn't unlock those with Haruspex. I barely recall a lot. Makes 2 lots of fun though.

that this is the option that ends the conversation

yeah it's pretty cool, it would be interesting to see how all the 3 characters react to the powers that be and to the developers. I think in changeling playthrough developers in the theater actually explain why her campaign was so shitty and hastily written, they say they didn't have time to finish it properly
why do you think clara is the most evil one? I know she's written to be a literal deus ex machina and all but im just curious, also do you think the sacrifice refer to actual human lives sacrificed or just a sacrifice of blood? I mean her ending cinematic in the OG pathologic

Do you summon a train when the kids tell you to, or do you do it later?

based and dollpilled

so do they have free will or are they puppets, how can he break the rules, fuck up the kids' plans and "ascend" if he's just a toy made for roleplay reasons? me head hurty

>day 10
What is up with Aglaya? Why does she suddenly want Burahk's peenus weenus?

I mean, who wouldn't?

after evening there's a map quest marker showing up, you talk to the kids and then you go to the southernmost railway tract, the one curvy and stand there for a moment
because he was angry he was just a toy I suppose, when you talk to the powers that be you're not yet aware that it's just PC rpg game, at least the bachelor doesn't know it yet, so he views it a bit differently I suppose?

The shops opens only if you go watch the phantomime at theater

STEPPED by Burahk's big worm

guys, what if, hear me out homies, what if there was a cute Steppe Worm gorl waifu

He's a poor soul, infected, and it's his last day of life. Put them out of misery, but don't let them come near to you

>early morning Day 2 around 2AM
>bunch of people with pale white faces walking around and trying to beat me up
Fuck this is really scary lads.

Attached: 1527767433144.png (499x513, 262K)

wait till they bring out the knives

Why is Murky no longer under my bound category? Did I fuck up or is she immune to the plague so I don't have to worry about her?

Should I kill them?

yes, you kill the bandits, they give nice loot, rep, and organ harvesting, but remember to block it stops a lot of damage, and when they bring out the knives at night 4 it can kill you in like two or three hits, so block, and try to sneak up and backstab em with the knife

What the fuck am I supposed to do in Day 8 hospital quest? I stayed there for am hour, and when I left I failed the mission. Someone, please tell me

>likes gay poetry
>I'm the tranny
Dilate

Do you have any goddamned sense of duty? You're a doctor on a shift, wait until you're relieved before just standing up and leaving, don't act like an adhd child.

Just wait litearlly 1 minute of your real-life time christ. Stay still and wait, hide behind the curtain on the right side of the stage so the infection does not reach you

So.. this new ending.

On the surface, it's almost like a Haruspex version of the old Bachelor's endgame line of thinking, yeah? "This ____ is a miracle and must be preserved, whatever happens to humanity before this point is unimportant compared to this" except Bachelor disregarded the town because it was all puppetry and the tower was beautiful magic, but Haruspex is disregarding the town because it must suffer and become one with the earth again and the earth is beautiful magic. The details and outcome are different, but the general concept feels the same.

Makes me wonder what the alternate endings for each of the other roles will be. If theirs, too, will be reflections of other roles' first endings but filtered through their unique worldview to create another separate outcome. I also wonder how the meta-narratives of the other two could come into play.

I am back from that fucking Abattoir and have already cooked Panacea. It's Day 10, so the Plague infected all my bound at once. Do i heal all of them as fast as possible or will they just get infected the next day?

Attached: 20190528035230_1.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

Should I preform an operation on one of Grief's thug. I heard steppe bois might get salty if you do it. Is there in-game consequences?

Do caches become inaccessible/disappear etc. when midnight hits? Or can I just pick them up whenever I'm around?
Because I really don't have time for these shitty games.

So what exactly are they doing about the changeling and Bachelor, releasing them as separate games? Should I play those two in the original game then play 2 for Haruspex?

Do the other thing trannies are known for afterwards, tranny.

well, there's a lot of good shit in those caches, sure, there's a lot of walking, but you just gotta start the day early and finish the main quest for that day, meaning get the keys for your hideout, explore your old house and all that. During the cache quest you bump into a small instance where three kids will play hide and seek, you can buy a shmowder (good item) during that miniquest so it's all worth it. From what I gathered you don't have to leave anything else in the cashe, just leave the notes that are in there, doesn't seem there's any system that punishes you for being greedy.
they'll probably release bachelor and clara in some other time (not sure if you'll have to buy it as separate games or whether it'll be already included in the price of the pathologic 2 game
And sure, you can play the HD remaster of the original game. It makes most sense to play as bachelor, then haruspex and clara last

DLC. Free if the game sells well (which isn't the case right now) - paid otherwise.
No you don't need to play them before 2, especially Changeling.

What does drain blood do during surgery?
will it kill the patient?

But should I at least play Bachelor? I hear a lot hes designed to be a good introduction to the game and setting.

Attached: nice.jpg (2047x1144, 812K)

Qt boy

yes, you should, if only for the plot and getting the bigger picture of the whole story, it's still worth it to play it while you wait for the rest of pathologic 2 to come out

No. There aren't any drawbacks as far as I can tell, aside from, of course, losing a bottle. You don't even lose rep from it.

Gives you a better chance to obtain organs

Man, I really love what they did in 2, but Pathologic 1 will forever be something of it's own.

That OST is beyond godlike; sadly, it's one of the few parts where Pathologic 2 does not improve on

Why the fuck am I running out of bottles FUCK

I think it's capped at 20 or something. Whenever I dump all my waterbottles in the storage I keep finding new ones until I reach 10 - 20 then I never find anything in garbage-bins or trashcans. Try it out.

I might buy it anyway after finishing the bachelor assuming the games not that buggy and shit, and if it is that the majority have been fixed since.

It just feels that way because containers don't respawn them before night and after 20 bottles you've checked like 70% of em.

Are candy wrappers worth anything?

Attached: 1514171198700.png (500x545, 278K)

to be desu i kind of prefer the original anna, they didnt need to give her germaphobia or any of that and her costume was hot
i would still hold her though

yeah I played the original pathologic with all three characters long time ago, and i bought the HD edition too, it was actually on -90%sale like two days ago but it's still pretty cheap and it's like, solid 70-80 hours of gameplay so it's worth it, even if it's more tedious than pathologic 2 because the map is bigger and no quicktravel but still, not a bad game to get all the juicy lore bits

Is the sequel as shit and boring as the first game? I'm not getting tricked into buying a walking sim again.

(you)

BVLL SPOILER
Where the fuck did it want me to go on day 11? It said Tomb, so I checked the graveyard, and Nina's Tomb, but nothing?

They can be very useful later on but they aren't mandatory.

God. why does every female in this game make my dick so hard.

Attached: ae3f776c89b65ca808cb739ed26619ce.jpg (1209x921, 488K)

Currently gotten two endings.
What's left for me to do?
I got the kin ending with the big bulls, and then the one where the kids magic house gets shot down

Attached: 1481012640008.jpg (604x550, 54K)

Is there ANY reason why I should play the original or original HD version over pathologic 2?

I need to know because this is tearing me up. I wanna play this fucking game but if the original is better I may as well play that one.

Attached: 1558162521865.jpg (790x767, 310K)

Don't you get the bottle back after using the blood?

Patho 2 is much better, but Patho 1 has all the characters.

unless they change the Bachelor around too much he will probably still be the best character to play as in your first playthrough
I doubt they will change it and 2 seems like an overall improvement so waiting for his route or playing his route first seems like the best call

Attached: Daniil_promo.jpg (1600x1051, 232K)

It's day 10 and children were evacuated from the city, so all that nut collecting was useless. One woman gave me a note from her daughter that said that they've hidden their Powders in usual stashes. Does anyone remember where they even were? I can remember maybe two of them - one behind Var's house and others behind the tombs near the river. They both had various stuff in them, but no Powders. I need 1 extra, to save my bound.

I wonder if they'll make Bachelor harder then Haruspex now.

Just finished the game, expected the ending to be somewhat decent but it was rather lackluster in my opinion. Oh well, it was a unique game and I for the most part enjoyed it, could definately do with some polish though, especially the combat.

I got the ending where you save the town by blowing up the Polyhedron and mass-produce panacea

one in the Gut, next to the vlad's place in the open lot place, where three bodies of the guys you killed at the start were dumped, there's one near the dam below the var's place, one south of the cathedral on the shoreline

This, was really expecting the ending to be a bigger pay off.
Maybe there's some TRUE ending kind of shit that makes it much better.

it's not like the original's endings were good either

the quest must be bugged, the kids wont hide

i guess it s one of the only games that make females beautiful these days without anime aesthetic

the west will never do it since muh sexism, muh pedofilia, etc

I mean I expected some kind of payoff for fighting against the plague and all the retarded decisions the townsfolk make. The ending just felt kind of flat after all that build-up.

It's ok, but it's no Witcher 3.

fair but witcher 3 had much more money to work with. plus it s not like they are in the west either

I find the women in this game cuter to be honest. Hotter as well. Also Witcher 3 didn't age that well in my opinion.

Slavs really are a close second to the japanese in terms of lolis

not him but when and how do i use lockpicks? do i go to some distant part of town and break into houses at night or what

Attached: 1523741501809.png (516x532, 553K)

Thank you user, i will check them out.

i like their '' realist '' style better desu. i wish we lived in a timeline the us was not puritanical but then again when games get marketed mainly for china perhaps i'll miss our current state

bruh

Attached: 450px-YaniRender.jpg (450x900, 24K)

You trade them for food.
But yeah, there are plenty of locked doors in regular houses and infected districts.