Can Yea Forums drift?

Can Yea Forums drift?
Prove that you're not a driftlet!

Attached: 2019-05-28 06-38-35.webm (854x480, 2.02M)

I can slide into turns and hairpins in dirt rally, but I can't maintain an extended continuous controlled drift like in a drifting competition.
I've never played with a wheel.

drifting is gay as fuck
and only cool in rally

i can drift irl. something you younglins wont experience for an long time, heh.

Only in a ae86. It's actually pretty easy to control once you get it to slide.

The reason you can slide in rally but not drift on tarmac is because it's naturally easy to slide on gravel, and also you need a specific setup in order to get your car to hold a longer drift on tarmac.
Also, a wheel definitely helps with drifting because you can feel where the grip is in the rear tyres and countersteer accordingly.
That said, rally is great. I love racing on gravel.

fun gaem

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 30K)

What car?

It's a great car to drift with. Light and easy to control. Could use a little more power though.

I only really play on mountain passes so it's perfect for me. My main issue is trying to get the back end to give out. I always seem to overstimate when the back end will kick and when it doesn't I understeer to the wall.

Man I fucking suck at the hairpins on dirt rally.
I can FLAWLESSLY, drift that bitch on any turn from 1-4 but the moment a hairpin or 90 degree is introduced, I slow down too much cause if I don't i'm slamming into that wall at going 120

You can try yanking on the handbrake if you experience understeer mid-corner entry.
Also, a scandinavian flick is really effective at making sure that the rear of the car steps out.

Been drifting for a decade.

Attached: nice pass.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

It's more about feathering the gas once you turn in correctly. Doable but risky with a gamepad.

Try utilising a scandinavian flick! It's the best way to get the car to slide through hairpins.

I roll a d20 to drift into your mom's pussy.

Yeah, my main problem with using those two techniques is I lose way too much speed with the handbrake so I have no power to complete the corner, and I don't have enough space/time to activate the flick.

Attached: beamng van drift.webm (960x530, 2.88M)

I can see why that would happen in an AE86. Hence I mentioned that it could use a little more power, it's because of situations like that!
It's rather difficult to recover if you lose momentum in a car with lesser horsepower.

BeamNG drifting is fucking 10/10
I use the AE86 that I modified further to give me better rear wheel traction for drifting and it's god tier.

yes I can, but...

Attached: range rover drift fm6.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

can Yea Forums drift in the air?

Attached: IdoCokeNoSound.webm (1920x1080, 1.82M)

and on the ground in the same game?

Attached: RLtwowheeldrift.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

DEJA VU I JUST BEEN IN ZIS PRACE BEFORE