HIS SPECULATION LEVEL KEEPS RISING!

HIS SPECULATION LEVEL KEEPS RISING!

You can avoid Sword Gohan Blanco (Post Sora Deconfirmendo Forme) just accept him as he kills your fanfics.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGnL9Lk_4pk

Attached: Erdrick Blanco Post Sora Deconfirmendo Forme.png (597x554, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

square-enix-games.com/en_US/documents/ABOUTUS
youtube.com/watch?v=LeQGo6L-kYo
youtube.com/watch?v=rOkY3_dEDSw
youtube.com/watch?v=yt4KG9ib8S4&t=466s
youtube.com/watch?v=1YHFp7pXxtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a7detDcmMKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So whats Character pack 3

>doomguy for the west
>erdrick for the east

Attached: 220px-Doomguy_(Doom_2016).png (220x352, 102K)

I could be a faggot and say Steve, but there ain't as much actual evidence or grand speculation compared to Erdrick.

Honestly I hope 3 and 2 are the microsoft and square rep so 4 and 5 are the actual randos

SOON
Press D to dab on Sora's grave

Attached: Fuck Sora.png (1457x715, 204K)

And it’s even funnier that Shinshi Hashimoto said Sora wasn’t in

He did not say that

He quite literally said "No" to "Is Sora SSBU DLC?"

cough nda cough

>what is no comment

As if this Johnny test-alike fucker would get in.

>he's only making one pack
>it's all going to be weebsbit
inb4 smug anime-avatar-having pedo says mario is weebshit

no comment breaks nda

nah, he allegedly said "there are no plans"

but voice actors stated they wouldn’t be returning for kingdom hearts 3 even though they did end up returning (the characters being Vexen and Roxas) so nobody actually knows how square enix NDAs work lmao

It’s probably a deconfirm but there’s still the slim chance that Hashimoto lied so that no info would get out. (Which apparently is a thing that NDA allows?)

Leon

Attached: sources.png (331x132, 40K)

NDA's allow you to say anything as long as its not yes or maybe. You can be as vague as you want

Hashimoto,Square,Nintendo, and Sakurai have all lied in the past. Especially since it would be Disney/Nomura's say on soras inclusion

>this denial
the absolute fucking cope of Sorafags right now

Attached: 1548811972208.png (1280x720, 651K)

Oh shit, this is really how it works?

Holy fuck thanks for the confidence boost man. Can’t wait for Goku (the actual Goku) in Smash because Sakurai is working with Bandai Namco, who make Dragon Ball games. /s

BROS
WE'RE GETTING THE NINJA TURTLES HOLY FUCK

Attached: CONFIRMED.png (648x102, 7K)

Dante

>doomguy for the west
>erdrick for the east
and then Chosen Undead for both

Attached: 1556981438675.jpg (1739x1275, 269K)

D
Reminder that when mentioning its most important franchises, SE said DQ but didn't mention KH.
square-enix-games.com/en_US/documents/ABOUTUS

>THEY EVEN NAMEDROPPED SPACE INVADERS
LMAOOOOOOOOO

well no shit, I don’t think anybody is enough of a brainlet to think that SE would hold kingdom hearts at higher regards than something they created on their own.

Kh isn’t even their franchise and DQ is both older and has sold more due to being a bigger franchise. this info doesn’t change anything at all.

>two western franchises
Yuck

that's not doomguy that's halo from halo

“even space invaders”

as if it’s not legendary and one of the most important video games literally of all time.

downplaying is bad kids, don’t do it.

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

Attached: 0B6CAD3D-6C6D-4BFE-809D-774501D4FE28.jpg (4032x3024, 3.88M)

>virtual pet
it's time for rosterfags to stop seething and move on to coping. agumon is in.

Attached: 1536069751678.png (1230x1230, 631K)

BASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASED

>3 for 3 shit additions
What a joke.

i felt bad that no one gave you a (You) so here you go

Was Sora actually deconfirmed?

Agumon is a fatty!

Just a reminder that Erdrick was deconfirmed a few months ago and that we're not getting a single SE character

>Brave Heart

A Tamagotchi made by Sakurai?
It's not Erdrick

It's AGUMON

Attached: Agumon.jpg (204x213, 9K)

If Erdrick (or any SE character) gets in but their content is as lacking as Clouds, how much salt will there be?

Wouldn't the path of greater salt be another SE franchise getting in and getting a good amount of content, like 10 tracks and a full spirit board?

>Plantposter

Attached: sleepybrave.png (500x245, 237K)

>Sakurai worked with this one guy in the past so that means Erdrick is totally in guys
Here's your "brave" fuckers.

Attached: Yuri_Lowell_Granblue_Fantasy_Laugh_2.png (640x688, 251K)

10 people who play DQ and Smash would be mad, the rest of the leakfags would never notice because they don't play the game

Well this just probably confirmed Erdrick.
Yeah that's great..
Hopefully #3 is a pretty good choice though.

>Tamagochi
It's called a virtual pet, child.

Attached: Wargreymon.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

I'd be really bummed, but if it happens that way it wouldn't shock me.

I'm expecting midis only if anything anyway, though some remixes would be kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeQGo6L-kYo

source: my ass

I'll be happy regardless. I just want to play as Erdrick since Dragon Quest is one of my all time favorite series. Yeah, i'd prefer more content for sure, but Erdrick has been a pipedream for a long ass time, so already it's a dream come true. Beggars can't be choosers after all. Although if the overworld theme from 3 isn't in, i'll actually be a bit jaded, not gonna lie.

>being a big enough mental retard to think a literal who is being revealed at E3
Nah, you fuck off

I like this version of that song the most, personally: youtube.com/watch?v=rOkY3_dEDSw

>Beggars can't be choosers
I think there is a limit to this, I worry about how much "westernized" SE could make him, if they see as an opportunity for western marketing.

I'd be down with that, honestly.

>Palutena

Again with this narrative. youtube.com/watch?v=yt4KG9ib8S4&t=466s skip to 6:00

Attached: erdrickcollagethree.jpg (901x1172, 287K)

DON'T CRY
LET'S TRY

Attached: D7jWkgfVsAAKA5S.jpg (494x640, 68K)

NES TMNT and Turtles in Time are iconic games

I see your point, but I feel like they'll stay true to appeal to the Japanese market

Attached: hero.png (266x352, 224K)

Tamagotchi is the real name

A frog Twitter took a non answer as deconfirmation, so it’s just Yea Forums being retards as usual

youtube.com/watch?v=1YHFp7pXxtQ

Just a reminder to you fucks that it’s actually Sephiroth.

No added music or spirits because it was saved for DLC.

Loose connection to "Brave" like how Arsene’s connection to his own codename “Doyle” and Joker/Jack

Probably added because of FF7 Remake

Bonus for Vergefags: He came up just as often as Dragon Quest did.

>this argument
>ignoring Mii Fighters were before her
Retard

>Literally saying "No" is a non-answer
Lmfao

>Each Turtle is alt
>but they're actually echo alts to accommodate their weapon
Probably a better pick then most of the garbage people keep putting on their lists.

>Frog twitter guy didn’t actually quote the person, just wrote it out
Retard

I legit think it will likely be Sephiroth, but talking about DQ in the west makes articles in Japan and rallies up that fanbase for DQ content.

Cope

>No added music or spirits because it was saved for DLC
Then what is even the point?
I can already play as Sephiroth vs Cloud in Dissidia and he's boring. Give us Terra instead or something.

Nice vocabulary simpleton

Is this what true delusion is like? Go away Sorafag.

the point was so they could give the illusion that sephiroth was coming with a lot of stuff.

11 Tracks and spirits coming with Sephiroth is more appealing than 5 Tracks more than the 6 which were already in Ultimate. (Using random numbers for the sake of discussion)

The point would be marketing.

Banjo.
Nope, Sakurai is choosing Lloyd over yuri because two swords is better than one.

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_00.png (563x327, 299K)

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_01.png (560x627, 633K)

I’ll go away when you fucking accept your literal fucking who no one outside of Japan gives 2 shits about isn’t in

Attached: 92CD6605-A0E8-41D1-86A0-7035730459CC.png (1280x960, 281K)

I'd only be cool with Lloyd if Robin from Teen Titans came back to voice him.

>two swords is better than one

quality over quantity

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_02.png (560x515, 557K)

Micho
Tito
Gordo
Negro
Y cabezon

Attached: leak.jpg (657x315, 30K)

Even if that's the case and Erdrick gets added, what can he do that hasn't been done by every other swordsman?

Ok. I accept that whatever literally who I supposedly want isn't going to be in.
Now go away you humongous faggot.

Just because Sora isn't in doesn't mean you need to start projecting!

Attached: 1555727627151.jpg (1850x1850, 454K)

>Tales of being cited as a “Big Three RPG” when Pokémon is standing right fucking there.

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_03.png (562x775, 768K)

*Sigh*, it seems that you have met a horrible demise my friend. But uh, you know, these...these things happen and...and life...life goes on. N-not for you, obviously, uh, you're dead, but uh, it reminds me of a time I was having a conversation with my friend Orville. We were, uh, where were we? We were by the...the river, we were sitting by the river and watching the fish leap over the falls and uh, I said to Orville 'You know, sometimes I feel like a fish leaping over and over again, always trying to get somewhere. Though, I don't know where only to find myself in the jaws of a beast.' He, of course, looked at me surprised, you know? 'Have you been in the jaws of a beast, friend?' To which I said, 'No, of course not Orville'. I said, 'No no no, I...I simply meant that life can seem like a relentless endeavor to overcome meaningless obstacles, only to meet an equally meaningless fate regardless of your efforts, regardless of the obstacles you passed. And, uh, Orville he...he stood and proceeded to drape me with a picnic cloth, to which I...I asked him, I said, 'Friend, what...what are ya doin?' He looked at me very concerned really. 'I feel like you've gotten too much sun'. Indeed, heh, indeed I had. He proceeded to pour me a glass of just...ice cold lemonade. Ooh, you ever mix it with iced tea? Ya do, like...half lemonade ha...ooh, you should try it so--well, you can't, because your dead, but, anyways, so you may be asking yourself, 'How did I go from sitting by the falls and drinking lemonade to being wedged in the air duct, not only with Orville, but with an entire assortment of fruity-colored friends?' Well, there's uh...there's really no good answer to that, but...perhaps I met a demise of my own at some point and...this is my afterlife or my dream or whatever it might mean, I...I honestly don't know. Or...maybe it doesn't mean anything at all. Maybe it doesn't mean anything at all...

NOT EVERY THING IS A HINT YOU RETARDS STOP LOOKING SO DEEPLY INTO THINGS!

Attached: 3BC4111D-7E70-4BC8-A866-C2F802FF5D00.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

You know, I was going to make a thread to celebrate the brave hero who saved Alefgard with the orb of light, as a way to help counteract all of the blasphemy spoken on this site against Erdrick (probably orchestrated by some archfiend follower of Zoma or the Dragon Lord no doubt), but it seems Rubiss smiles brightly on this thread as many have already begun the celebration. Let's all discuss how much we appreciate the great hero Erdrick!

Attached: my_party_from_dq3_by_luminous_lubina-da9s8ft.jpg (797x1003, 223K)

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_04.png (502x965, 895K)

Good thing he isn’t getting added then cause Yea Forums is literally full of retards

the robot hippo is right on this one

>Implying TMNT wouldn't be a hype ass pick

Attached: DK_BigLoa.gif (336x206, 930K)

The dude on the right is Phoenix.
That'd bring us the last 4.
Phoenix, Banjo, Erdrick and Solaire.

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_05.png (562x837, 795K)

>Mfw a Yuri,Lloyd and Erdrick fan
Holy shit i cant wait until one of the three are released.

better yet, let’s talk about Eight or Madison. the dq portage that are ACTUALLY great

So what can Gaydrick do that Robin can't? Do you have a moveset saved up somewhere?

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_06.png (561x744, 786K)

So where did this litterly who character meme come from? And I mean really don't say a leak because all leaks are bullshit.

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_07.png (550x878, 883K)

Oh no, you’ve hit a roadblock! It seems as though Yuri Lowell is much more popular amongst Tales Of fans!

Uh oh, another one? Apparently, Yuri Lowell has appeared in a more recent game which released on the Nintendo Switch.

Button mash to escape this trap!

>Be Zoma, Devil King and conqueror of worlds
>Get beaten up by some girl on a bikini

Attached: D7hgQeSUEAEcI8O.jpg (800x816, 192K)

Yes actually, I have a moveset idea I came up with and saved on November 4th. I have a second, even better moveset idea too if you want to hear it, but this one is quicker since I had it saved. But a quick correction to you, Erdrick is not gay, otherwise how could there have been descendants?
>Uses sword for basic melee attacks, dash attack is similar to links.
>Stage entrance is Zoom
>Up B is Chimara Wing, which moves him high up, but you can't control trajectory
>Neutral B is a chargeable fireball. It goes from Frizz, Frizzle, Kafrizzle
>Down B is Psych up from 8. It's like Incineroars Revenge but it's chargeable. It powers up the next melee attack.
>Side B is also chargeable. It goes Woosh, Swoosh, Kaswoosh.
>Down Smash is Crackle, creating icicles on the ground
>Up Smash is Boom, creating an explosion above
>Side Smash is Kazap, which calls lightning from above. Good for enemies on ledges.
>Final Smash is a swarm of monsters from the series trampling over the enemies.
>Stage is Charlock Castle
The idea would be a character with a lot of chargeable moves to simulate the turn based nature of the games as well as there being a cost for using spells over weaker melee attacks.

>Oh no, you’ve hit a roadblock! It seems as though Yuri Lowell is much more popular amongst Tales Of fans!
>Uh oh, another one? Apparently, Yuri Lowell has appeared in a more recent game which released on the Nintendo Switch.
>Button mash to escape this trap!
Okay, because Sakurai wants very unique characters, Lloyd is more unique than Yuri because Lloyd wields two swords and this makes him very unique.

Rubiss is top cute.

Attached: AAAA.jpg (196x258, 16K)

She absolutely is!

>he thinks Sword Goku is in
>not Sword Trunks

Attached: khfbjkh.jpg (600x338, 43K)

>Goku
You mean Gohan?

this sounds like sarcasm. please tell me this is sarcasm.

Wouldn't Sword Trunks just be regular Trunks?

>Sword Trunks
That is just regular Trunks

Sword 17*

That's Sword Android 17. Sword Trunks is just regular Trunks.

>"SAKURAI WORKED ON A TAMAGOTCHI WITH A DRAGON QUEST DEV!"
>"HE'S TOTALLY IN G-GUYS!"

Erdickfags really have become the new Genofags

Attached: 324DCF81-7E4B-49A9-8077-BB274D6032F6.jpg (1640x1242, 168K)

cope more Sora manchild

Sakurai's connections to Dragon Quest is not new information

Attached: DvXo0ZtUwAAGV3U.jpg (1136x852, 127K)

wtf this is literally the stupidest response in this entire thread

>Someone points out how stupid the argument is

>only response is “cope” as if that adds or subtracts anything from their statement

what

reminder that Bayo and Chrom both had similar "deconfirmations" for smash 4 and ultimate respectively

I'm a brave boy

Attached: Im A Brave Boy.png (620x316, 444K)

>Erdrick will be release on Rat Catcher's Day

Attached: Pied-Piper-Mom.gif (500x375, 1.86M)

>Kamiya saying "Fuck off Smash idiots" a year before the DLC was even a thing is the same thing as straight up saying "No Sora is not DLC"

>doesn't say anything about sora
>being THIS rent free
keep seething and coping you delusional faggot. working on a tamagotchi is quite literally scraping the bottom of the barrel

>Lloydfags believe this

>Okay, because Sakurai wants very unique characters
Thanks user, I needed that laugh.

>Sakurai is friend with Kodaka
Monokuma is in
>Sakurai is friends with Harada
Heihachi is in
>Sakurai is friends with Suda51
Travis is in

Attached: DnkzEYHV4AAgPtH.jpg (937x1200, 136K)

SONIC HEROES

Just like Knuckles and Tails, Lloyd will be a returning Mii costume when Yuri is announced.

Attached: Yuri_Status_(ToVS).png (389x558, 850K)

That's exactly what will happen and you know it.

There's a reason SE wanted Cloud to be DLC again.

>Smashies are still in denial
Yea, he's a lock at this point

Attached: Second DLC Character.png (710x897, 283K)

Something dumb that no one wants but that hack Sakurai.

BIND YOU CONFINE YOU DEFYING YOUR REIGN!

Attached: 1558629880661.jpg (850x708, 210K)

It's happening again

Attached: timemachine.png (1115x74, 7K)

lol you do know that Doomguy will never play like he does in the games right? and what will he have beside a generic kit of punches/kicks/and guns.

Sakurai doesn't need to have worked on Dragon Quest to want to put it in, lol

>Nobody asked for Simon before Virgin Ben
I wanted him since Brawl, I'm sure a lot of others feel that way

Fuck outta here. I wanted Simon before the Vergeben leaks, even in the Smsah 4 days, but I just resigned to Konami being Konami.

Castlevania has always been better known than fucking Bomberman. What you need to understand is that the smash community is just a small bubble.

Can I just say how pathetic it is that there are actually people who try to gatekeep rosterfagging of all things? Like even if somehow the fake narrative that the supporters of characters you don't want are bandwagoning trolls who don't actually want them were true, which it isn't, what difference does that make? If somebody wants something, they want something. Does the reason really matter?

No it doesn't, please stop giving legal advice.

Ths point is nobody talked about these characters until a "leak" comes out

>nobody cared about Ryu Hayabusa until a leak
>nobody cared about Erdrick until a leak
>nobody cared about Mach Rider until a leak

It's the same shitty bandwagoners over and over again

Attached: 4375AC69-9F32-4DD9-ACD0-2BA9E1CCD1CD.png (626x557, 106K)

Erdrick because his games are a bit hard to come by in the west, but people were definitely saying DQ since Square had it announced, with some of them saying Erdrick.
Ryu has always been talked about, especially among older crowds.
March Rider yeah, people first learned about it from a leak.
But listen, what is the problem? Now the leak is gone and yet you see people still talking about March Rider, some people grew to genuinely like and know more about the character. All these leaks do that, they bring a spotlight to certain things comonly overlooked. Why is first hearing about a character from a leak bad? Why is a person who started to like a character they first hear about in Smash discussion always going to be a bandwagoner even if they stick with the character?

>Sakurai is a well known DQ3fag
>Married Bianca in 5
>Was obsessed with 10
>Is friends with director of DQ7~10

Yeah, I'm thinking he's in.

He was also really addicted to DQ Builders.

Well said. Except for the "March Rider" part. It's Mach Rider. But your point is beautifully stated otherwise.

if dq gets in it isnt going to be erdrick, its obviously the shill pick luminary for the switch release

Based

Attached: d1s035gko1_500.gif (500x281, 1.69M)

Why? Even in Luminarys own game there's a ton of Erdrick and DQ3 fan service. Also, even if it was Luminary, then technically Erdrick would be in. It would just be the other one.

Attached: DQ3referencesin11.png (491x148, 181K)

Pokemon games aren't real RPGs.

Based Guv

Attached: eighterrose.png (581x270, 343K)

Based but only if they aren't the current nu-male versions.

Attached: apriloneil.png (148x204, 56K)

>Cuckrick
>would only appeal to East
>Based Invaders
>would appeal to East AND West

Attached: VOOP.png (1366x768, 1002K)

>palutena
>a literally who
yeah, just ignore the fact that Nintendo advertised the fuck out of KIU in the years before smash.
youtube.com/watch?v=a7detDcmMKY

>Doom and Dragon Quest

Would more than make up for the first pack

Attached: 1534729408972.jpg (379x379, 34K)

Probably wont happen because of the music rights.

Absolutely based Invaderposter

Attached: 3B71E50E-5022-4AA8-9423-A82FB9358022.jpg (506x224, 30K)

Super Bentendo sounds like a spurdo sparde version of Nintendo

I miss when people liked/didn't care about Erdrick

Attached: se smsh.png (2085x1605, 1.94M)

Same. I never thought i'd miss the days when people simply disregarded the character rather than outright hated him.

>this character won't get in because nobody in the west knows who it is!!
>who is Marth
>who is Roy
>who is Lucas

oh no no no NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

Smashfags are autistic they are fine with any character until they pose the risk of getting in over their dead bear

>Agnes instead of Ringabel

HOLY SHIT HE'S IN

>Cooking Mama
>Square

I am an actual sage, and Erdrick is literally not getting in. Sorry. It's best to get past the stage 1 denial now instead of later.

I can't wait to dance on the graves of Sorafags, Genofags, and Banjofags when they all get blown the fuck out by big dick Erdrick

>Bub & Bob
>Square

Attached: sodium chloride.png (260x283, 81K)

Tick tock

Attached: dayk1d8-e762ba01-339b-4b1a-baaa-32c4537f0e2c.png (794x768, 523K)

Sorry, but Goof Offs don't promote into Sages until level 20.

Woah did you know Sakurai also took a shit today?
I GUESS SAKURAI'S SHIT LOG IS CONFIRMED FOR DLC PACK 3 GUYS!!
And nice way to confirm you jumped on Erdrick to push Yea Forums's retarded Gohan meme, you faggot.

A waste of space.

They published the mobile games, I suppose that counts

Seething

Taitowned.

>Space Invaders is Squeenix
lol I never knew that

Attached: 1557462837879.gif (585x430, 769K)

History will repeat itself time and time again within this community. Rosterfags are doomed to repeat it.

Bub and Bob, and Chrono are the best choices, anything else is pointless. Space Invaders deserve in as an assist trophy, that would be legitimately good. Maybe Raziel.

SE owns Taito.

>S-SEETHING!!
Like the good little drone you are, huh sissy?

Cope

>having been featured in super smash flash 1 & 2
nintendo cares about this

ftfy

Attached: file.png (2085x1016, 1.54M)

Fuck off

looks like you're at 'Anger'

Attached: file.png (640x404, 445K)

@463755384
Cringe

MR.HIPPO SAYS:not everything is a hint too smash,fuck off.

who the fuck is MR.HIPPO and why should I care about what he has to say

Sakurai

He's from that Freddy Freaker game with the cameras

Taito is owned by SE dipshits

cope

Literally no one in Japan knows who JC Denton is.

Been shilling doomguy and chosen undead since the beginning side by side.
Good to see my brothers are waking up

Unless black mage is the square rep why even care we'd be better off without another jap anime sword boy

I don't even care if Sora was "deconformed" or whatever. I still want him in more than anyone else and that won't change. I don't pick what characters I want based on their likelihood.

I love it that as time passes it keeps getting more and more obvious that Erdrick is in Smash yet some people can't accept it for some god forsaken reason. Kencineroar all over again.

How is getting more and more obvious

Confirmation bias.

If everyone suddenly said Count Chocula was in would that make him getting in more "obvious"? The insiders are just larpers and lucky guessers. The only leak for Smash Ultimate was Nintendo accidentally posting a Castlevania song the night before the direct