Guys I think SMM2 has been leaked

Guys I think SMM2 has been leaked twitter.com/harutogame_/status/1133158075282665473 twitter.com/harutogame_/status/1133092057889812480

Attached: Forest.png (790x429, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/461165602/#461166086
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH NO NO NO PIRATEFAGS JUST KEEP ON WINNING IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS

I think this guy probably is some intern at Nintendo and stole a beta version of the game for film purposes, not a pirate.

nsp link

I don't know why my brain did this but I thought that the leak was that the extra mode was SMB2 and not that the game itself was leaked.

this dude's twitter is the only place that has it, there is no nsp or anything, nobody even knows how he got the game either.

>already gone
How long has Yea Forums been kill?

NSP when

>Only two screenshots in the most easy to replicate graphic style

>it’s done now
WHAT THE FUCK DID HE SHOW?

>literally no one in the hacking community is talking about this

yeah I doubt it

chill the first and second were 5 hours apart he'll bring more

pic looks kino
reminds me of castlevania 2

Reported to twitter authorities

I must protect Nintendo from scum

Attached: 1536782974304.gif (486x352, 607K)

>water only in the pit
Placeable water confirmed?

His Twitter is gone

Oh, wait, nevermind. I just copied it wrong the first time

It's only a leak of previews that will be going up tomorrow. Gamexplain and other people were teasing that they got to play the game.

For those who missed it

Attached: brave_2019-05-27_21-06-48.png (591x812, 569K)

It was in the direct, yeah. It seems like it may only be on certain themes, though.

haruto is the only guy who has anything about the game and there is no info on where he got it, nothing about nsps or anything like that either, just these two screenshots

this is probably far more likely than him getting the game

>Already nuked

Damn

UPLOAD THE NEW COURSE SONGS YOU FUCK

OHNONONO THEY MODDED A GAME OH SHIT ITS A LEAK
We all know beta testers get games with hyper realistic bleeding eyes.

he doesn't even go in this site retard

No I mean like individual water blocks placeable. The direct just showed water along the whole bottom of the level that could be toggled on or off. The other pic in this thread makes it even weirder now, there's like a double layer of water.

Is that Luigi near the bottom left? Local Co-op maybe?

Not that anyone fell for this anyway, but look at the water line, idiot. You can't just place water wherever (as far as we know). You have to set the water level which persists throughout the stage.

Attached: Super Mario Maker 2 Themes.jpg (3058x2160, 2.24M)

Hopefully. Fucking bullshit if it isn't in.

I think that the water line could just be a decal though I'm not quite sure either.

>Japanese
>Pirate
Good joke

The images in this thread throw a screw in that. Why is there now two layers of water, one of which doesn't persist throughout the whole stage?

idk why people keep saying this. The tweets are still there. One has been there for hours. It's just something on your end if they're missing.

It's confirmed to have multiplayer, will probably have local and online.

Because _____fake___________
see

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: file.png (663x373, 413K)

Hmm....

Attached: IMG_20190527_202309.jpg (548x345, 32K)

It is probably closed beta stuff. That guy from Gamexplain said he had to hurry up today's video because he has more stuff to show this week but isn't allowed to talk about it right now.

Gee, Haruto. How come your mom lets you have 2 pails of water?

That's not me, I just reposted his pic here.

There is no anti pirate website anymore user. They took it down like a year ago. The pirates have already won....

It's a joke, user
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/461165602/#461166086

Are we gonna be able to make a level covered entirely by the semi-phallic platform walls, which also has an angry sun behind them that you can't see

imagine if you could make the sun invisible....nothing but chaos

>Still no SMB2 theme
Damn

this

Hey, at least there's precedent for themes that change the game mechanics now. The section with 3D World does say "themes" (plural).

Hopefully it'll be one of the "exra themes" alongside 3D World

Those SMB1 styled Banzai Bills look kind of cool.

Imagine if you could stack a hammer bro and spiny on the sun.