It's up

It's up

youtu.be/LUYBWuI5uXk

Attached: chrome_2019-05-27_19-32-53.png (720x614, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCg_EyrD27o
patreon.com/PrinceofZimbabwe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off you cringe loser

>le wojak
i bet u watch murdoch murdoch too

How fucking lazily done. They have no pride in what they do I guess. Oh but of course they have a patreon.

fuck you.

>normal "people"

The boomer ones are better
youtube.com/watch?v=LCg_EyrD27o

Boomer is honestly the only good thing to ever come out of wojak

kill yourself nigger

fact: wojaks are worse than ponies

The only good thing about this is they only get $100 for this shit.

Fuck off turbonewtard who wasn't here for pink wojak golden age

>le epic memes xd lets make wojacks and frogs and deform what was made with originality
so sick of this timeline

no good things in your post

Attached: 7dd.png (680x683, 453K)

i sort of like grug

>THey have a patron
>Retards pay for this content
HAHA

I didn't think it was that bad and i have no idea who this guy is

>normalfags are turning wojak into rage comic tier bullshit
based

Cringe.

Attached: bwjr.png (326x326, 168K)

Attached: 1558763979666.jpg (750x712, 428K)

these are seriously cancer

Is this what "no longer being with it" feels like?

Are you an American 20-something struggling to make ends-meet in corporate America?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>05/26/19 (Wed)
Cringe

It's just surreal seeing all this shit centered around a variant of "feels guy"

I love being flooded by unfunny shit that this place has been spamming ad nauseam, only for the rest of the internet to start regurgitating it for years to come

dis gay af normie shit tho

Yea Forums invented rage comics though
the only thing not invented by Yea Forums is using "le"
Literally EVERYTHING else started here.

>LE EPIC RUSSIAN MEME XD
I hope you commit suicide like that guy in the video

why is michael myers drinking at a bar?

>Speaking like a nigger.

user. There's nothing more normie than speaking like a nigger.

Rage comics started here, but got hijacked and most of them after that point in time didn't depict any actual rage or anger.

shut up you gay ass faggot reddit bitch

What meme are you guys going to make now anyway? You guys complain about Pepe and Wojak, but I don't see any alternatives.

Attached: 1558991644234.jpg (222x228, 6K)

See was that so hard

Only if you stop talking like a nigger.

Fuck are you on about? Your only knowledge of memes consists of pepe, wojak and rage comics? You can’t be serious.

try drawing a sad guy in MS paint or something instead of mindless reposting some gay wojak or frog

holy fuck this so cringe
how did we let these people post with us all those years

cringe

How about not feeling the need to make unfunny shit-ass memes for the sake of it.

10/10 boomerfantasy you got there

>shilling your mixtape

The only acceptable wojak was the original "tfw no gf." Same thing with Pepe, only feelsgoodman was gold but sad Pepe was also acceptable. Everything else is pure fucking trash.

Grug, goalposting and some of the more creative brainlet wojaks are okay with me.

>lol just work out and it'll get better
haha.

how am i supposed to show people how Yea Forums otherwise

>Have A Nice Life
Of course it is

They were always here.

>tfw no gf

Was the original application of Wojak memes. Unironicslly, they were mocked back then too. But they still live on for some reason.

I think we just found the ultimate meme in Wojak and Pepe. Everything is downhill from here.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

all these videos have this weird Neil Breen-like tone to them. unintentionally surreal due to laziness. fucking awful.

I have the feeling this guy is hired by someone to make these to influence Yea Forums to be honest.
Because that video is so far from reality it hurts.

the absolute state of wojak memers

You're not cute then.

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

t. boomer

Attached: 1558764894752.png (720x780, 255K)

What's the song playing after he leaves the bar?

Good memes aren't 'made', they grow and are nurtured until they bloom into monstrosities that cannot be contained or controlled then they die when they become normie culture like Why do you think the shelf life of memes is so bad these days? People want their shit now so all we ever get these days are things people forget about after a week.

Thanks I'm going to lift starting now

>I have the feeling this guy is hired by someone to make these to influence Yea Forums to be honest.

Congratulations on the most schizo post I've read the entire week.

How does it feel to be constantly persecuted, user?

Attached: 1558205204674m.jpg (821x1024, 92K)

which one are you Yea Forums?

Attached: 1543782807741.png (1170x875, 470K)

this is probably the worst thread i've ever seen on this board, great job

>tanlines
>tomboy
thank you shinzo

I've come to make an announcement. Mr. Ratburn is a degenerate faggot who married a (literal) packer of fudge and is trying to indoctrinate children into furthering his gay agenda by inviting his classroom full of children to his faggot wedding. I will not be attending class until this gay pedophile is fired.

Attached: file.png (200x200, 51K)

Attached: MbYVc.jpg (800x500, 190K)

More people consuming it.
No-life internet user gets tired of it
People who barely use the internet wont burn out, and continue to use it.
This makes the no-lifer start to hate it.

Exactly how we got trump elected

New jack episode WHEN??

Attached: 1531760123205.jpg (992x940, 103K)

>they grow and are nurtured

That's the thing. I haven't seen a single meme come out of Yea Forums for the good part of 3 years. Unless you count clickbait outrage to be a meme, this place has become creatively murdered and sodomized to the point of you guys being absolutely no fun to be around.

You made sure thst everybody knows what you hate. But whst do you LIKE.

Inb4:

>I like not liking [X] thing.

Attached: 1558998030440m.jpg (937x1024, 93K)

FUCK wojaks
FUCK pepes
FUCK doomer/bloomer/schumer shit

This poster is without a doubt, completely fucking BASED

Attached: thanosdab.jpg (686x751, 90K)

You call me a schizo yet we all know about shareblue, JIDF, correct the record and whatever. Also we're on Yea Forums the most shills in all of Yea Forums are here with us.
Who says that this guy is not being paid by one of these agencies?

DON'T UNDERSTAND, YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND, IT'S SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST SHORT HAIR AND BOYS CLOTHES. IT'S A GIRL WHO'S NO RESTRAINED BY THE TRAPPINGS OF HER SEX, WHO CHOSE INDEPENDENCE INSTEAD OF SOCIAL STATUS, WHO PURSUES HOBBIES AND INTERESTS DECIDED OF HER OWN ACCORD RATHER THAN WHAT HER PEERS WERE DOING. A GIRL WHO RESERVES HER FEMININE SIDE FOR THOSE SHE LOVES INSTEAD OF USING IT TO PULL IN POTENTIAL MEN, A GIRL WITH A STRONG HAND TO HOLD MY TESTICLES WITH

Attached: __makoto_street_fighter_iii_series_and_etc_drawn_by_0721kin29n__59ca8dd0e2198c01375de6841d08abce.jpg (400x450, 34K)

Because those all went to infinity chan.

I don't consider gay ratburn canon.

a bloo bloo

>some one made a copy pasta outta some shit I yelled in a tomboy thread
>complete with the typo
we truly are brothers

>You made sure that everybody knows what you hate. But what do you LIKE?

This quote should be front-paged desu fama lama ding dong. Particularly on /pol/ because those guys appear to enjoy getting angry about everything, but not bothering to create something different in return.

Pepe and Wojak were "best" when they were just reaction images and their edits were appropriate to that, just conveying fucking reactions, and later feels. Turning them into templates to be warped into new characters every few months killed them. We don't need alternatives.

I recognize a good pasta when I see one. We need more posts like that, user.

Wojak is an identity. I'm so sick of these fucking bratty zoomers crying "this meme is so old and shitty! make something new!"
THIS IS MY FUCKING LIFE. GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1332749366933.jpg (400x597, 56K)

Wait until they enter the work force.

Video could use a better ending, but good message.

I have more respect for trannies than for people like you.

Remember. Doomer is usually followed with Bloomers.

Just hold on tight, user. We're all going to make it.

Attached: maxresdefault_(2).jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>I'm better than others because I'm self-aware
>doesn't acknowledge his own irrationality
what

Trannies are outright Doomers, though. Though they tend to drape themselves in Bloomer clothing.

Attached: large-638596-20181126-195535 (1).jpg (433x600, 157K)

>Identifying yourself as a Wojak
Is that like a Fursona but greasier?

Attached: 1554573370691.gif (500x506, 149K)

Yeah, this is pretty much the case. I don't even hate that people shoop Pepe and Wojak into whatever situation they want to ridicule; that's what exploitables are for. It's more the fact that no one wants to fire up MS Paint and make something new that bothers me. And I'm guilty of that too; even though I'm not talented I should probably just shut up and produce OC.

>Doesn't like Murdoch Murdoch
I bet you dilate.

it's a message that needs work, it's too easy to just say "work hard lmao" because sure you can lift till the gains come home and bust your ass at work but those don't make you feel better. They will make you disciplined but won't help the misery because if you're sad because you're lonely, you're doing all this hard work but don't have friends or a lover to work for and that can get some one back into a funk
It's also too easy to say "do it for yourself, bro!" because for most "yourself" deep down wants simple hedonistic pleasures and distractions and we just discipline ourselves to reduce the time spent on those things, but if you have some one to do it for you work twice as hard because you get a fuckload more good boy chemicals when some one you enjoy the company of smiles for you. Learning to live for yourself is a tougher problem to tackle and I know I haven't found a solution yet

Attached: 72971303b512b1f50a1b703f97979d73.jpg (650x1003, 193K)

prince of Zimbabwe shit is so uninspired compared to peoples random videos we used to have a lot of

>patreon
I understand beta nerds giving money to sluts but who the fuck donates to these channels?

You seem alright user, I don't know how was your day but don't open this link, it will probably ruin your day.
patreon.com/PrinceofZimbabwe

Attached: arnie.jpg (720x960, 129K)

if you're going to wallow in self pity like a fag, you might as well kill yourself. You'd be doing others a favor by not shitting up this image board as well

I'm glad you respect your mommies but I could give a shit what you think about me you fucking flaming faggot

Attached: 1522284479856.png (288x283, 70K)

>turning
its turned

Attached: 1550068883302.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Instead of hating a meme, I think we should just come together and stop bitching at each other. Grab a pencil. Learn how to draw and make quality out of our lives. Not everything has to be outrage.

Pic related is something I made. Art is super easy and super relaxing. Not everything has to be a meme, but the mere fact we're flexing our creative muscles should keep us guys fresh and active.

Attached: 1554143540306m.jpg (819x1024, 105K)

>only 100bux a month
doesn't make me as mad as the people who gives like 12k a month to barely legal e-girls to take pics with her tongue out

I'm surprised he's not getting more, I may not like the work but I can appreciate the amount of effort it must take to make them.

based

I liked it and it made me laugh fuck you guys

>work hard lmao

It's the best thing you can do, really. Though they should also add "work smarter" into it. The point is, if you have no nepotism, no privilege, no easy ways out. The only thing left to is to keep on rolling until you find your own balance. The alternative is to just roll over and die.

What makes a doomer a doomer, is that he works hard knowing perfectly well that it never gets easier. It's boomer logic, deconstructed.

Attached: 1559002812471.png (600x400, 16K)