Why haven't gotten that 5 star, 8 slot, multi element weapon for your favorite character in Hyrule Warriors yet?

Why haven't gotten that 5 star, 8 slot, multi element weapon for your favorite character in Hyrule Warriors yet?

Attached: 61271379_2204012443262660_4308169626035945472_o.jpg (1280x720, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d6Spep2Qryhi1Om_lY_iLV21DsB-fTsu_0ZNtLIKCyk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I've been more focused on FEW lately.

Attached: MIDNA1447388173974.png (1000x1000, 237K)

Wrong version

Attached: midna2.png (676x869, 278K)

I don't have a switch yet :(

When and if you get one then make this game one of the first you buy.

>Poorfags

Attached: 1451535597318.png (212x212, 66K)

Attached: MIDNA 1453179650888.jpg (689x689, 211K)

I can get over this hump. It's only been 20 years. I'll get out of this hell someday.

Attached: 13564715711360 (2).gif (183x162, 409K)

I should probably get a proper Midna folder going one of these days. These are just from my Toon Link folder

Attached: midna3.jpg (779x1000, 73K)

>Unlock tier 4 weapons.
>Nothings a challenge anymore
and so i dropped it

Because I made the mistake of playing the 3DS version and don't want to do that all again on Switch.

I played the Wii U version and getting the Switch version was still worth it

That's because the Wii U version was missing all the extra content and balance changes from Legends. It was almost a whole new game built on top of the existing one. Going from the original to Definitive is definitely worth it.

But Definitive is basically just Legends HD. I've already played all that content. I don't wanna pour several hundred more hours into it again to get to the handful of new things.

Why would anyone want to play legends? It looked like shit

I bought the switch version for $30 5 months ago and never even bothered to open it.

>Marin

It's Malon dumbass, they don't call it fucking Rin Rin Milk

Attached: 1557348823948.jpg (748x747, 55K)

I have the Wii U version and the game keeps kicking my ass with the Adventure mode challenges especially for Lv 3 weapons

I can't tell if you are a oldfag that's shitposting or that you are actually retarded.

The reddit spacing indicates he's a newfag shitposter.

different characters

I have literally gotten an 8-slot 5-star multi-element weapon for every character in the entire game
Ask me anything

How much time did it take and did you also bother getting the best skills for them all?

I've literally spent 5+ hours trying to get Hasty Attacks for Skull Kid. Fuck RNG and fuck developers that're too lazy to come up with something better than this.

Attached: D7nH8kBU0AE3jbO.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

I wasn't keeping track but I would say it took me about 20 straight hours of grinding the Cia Divisive Plan mission in Lorule, occasionally running the Lv. 10 KO competition map in Termina to unlock certain skills
My spreadsheet tells me that I've totally finished(including putting the Legendary skill on) Zelda's Rapier, Ganon's swords, Agitha, Fi, Volga, Wizzro, Young Link, Linkle, and Yuga
Really just a luck of the draw whose weapons I finish first, at least Agitha is out of the way early

I want to put Str. I on Toon Link's weapon but I have gone through about 40 weapons for him and can't find it anywhere so it might not even exist for him

Attached: DgH7TT7UYAE-x0_.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

Because I'm a pleb who has barely unlocked anything outside of story mode on normal difficulty.

Get on my level

Attached: 59603574_2188856258111612_2646926282247372800_o.jpg (1280x720, 370K)

Just checked my TL and I don't have it either, all of his weapons are pretty terrible in terms of slots while Horse Link has like a dozen 8-slot 5stars for some ungodly reason.

It's not even worth it, the DE is easy enough without max weapons.

Because I lent it to my friend last year and he still hasn't returned it. P5S when?

Mine doesn't have any either so this is what I run

I use the level 4 weapons when I hate how the level 5s look.

Attached: 61058548_2204055559925015_8603314871120953344_o.jpg (1280x720, 423K)

i wish Minsh cap was represented in HW in some way

Blame Crapcom for suing KT

How do you get those? I just got back into HW because I was on a roadtrip, and I just started unlocking level 4+ weapons

Grinding on this square of the Lorule map

Attached: 59495395_2188879534775951_3131437857827192832_o.jpg (1280x720, 335K)

so the 4+ are the last actual weapon unlocks? What happened to the 8bit weapons?

They're palette swaps for the 4+ weapons

this game sucks
i bought it on the wii u, 3ds, and switch
you just do the same shit over and over again
mash the same combo over and over
unlock a weapon that does the same exact thing but with slightly altered visuals and bigger numbers
how is this fun

>this game sucks
>i bought it on the wii u, 3ds, and switch
Why?

Attached: Princess Tetra is not amused by your faggotry.png (323x212, 35K)

>i bought the game three times
>it sucks
user either you really like it or you are actually retarded

>tfw no playable Vaati

because isnt this game complete and utter shit?

>Just got my switch like a few days ago
Someone school me in towards the quickest way to gear myself up in this game as I already did a ton of the map grinding on the 3DS and I'm honestly not even sure where to begin beyond clearing the story once more and then going ham on the maps all over again...

Welcome to Musou, user.

Typically I'll binge the game in chunks with a specific goal I'm going for. First I'll try to get level 4 weapons for my favorite characters, then I'll try to get 90 Skulltulas to unlock the best skills, then I'll try to complete the maps, etc.

How mandatory is the grinding in this to see all the content? I'm a big zeldafag and I'm thinking about picking it up.

I don’t play bad games

Spent a long ass time in this game and never managed to get the fairies going.

They severely break the game when you get the skills that let you spam specials endlessly

>mfw my 1tb HD died last year with my +2500 hours of this game savegame

Attached: 155816516154.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

Paying for Switch online automatically backs up your save

After you finish the story mode, the grinding is the content. Such is the nature of Musou.

But I have.

I see you are a gentleman and a scholar.

You guys will need to quote me on this, but I think special gives you faster special bar reload. So it can easily turn to magic for Young link

Am I wrong?

I'm grinding on a grid on that very same map, forgot which one it is atm

Attached: image2.jpg (635x476, 118K)

It takes time to build up to to anything good. Plus I've already pretty much started to break it. I've got mosts of the casts 4+ weapons.

Does Hasty Attacks also speed you up while in Focus spirit?

No, it's effectively just permanent focus spirit mode.

No, Hasty Attacks is useless for Young Link
But for some reason it does stack with King Daphnes' speed buff which is ridiculous

Attached: 1447719187773.png (600x591, 182K)

It was on the Wii U version,I buyed this game because I really liked the concept,I played the game a lot when it was released,I almost completed everything (because these fuckers added ridiculous levels for the characters) and some day my HD stopped working,I didn't care about all but then I remembered this

Now basically I can't play this game like the first day

That's what I thought which is why I never stuck it on him

I've always preferred Defenseless to No Healing since I never block anyway

Attached: 61842016_2204086173255287_5364229524944846848_o.jpg (1280x720, 432K)

Man I wish Fire Emblem Warriors was made as good as Hyrule Warriors. I can never play FEW and not get a little upset over how much lost potential there was compared to HW

Attached: 1534536044857.png (478x530, 418K)

I just wish that KT would make Empires games for their collaboration games. Could you imagine the autism from a canon-adjacent official Zelda character creator?

i have the switch version but havent played it yet, how good are Ruto and Volga? also Cia? does Saria have a decent moveset?

Attached: b4b.png (636x538, 353K)

>Saria
I hate you.

Attached: 47c7dbc56ccf219daa077486fc01bb3a.png (1920x1310, 1.03M)

not everyone can be united by bonds and be Sengoku basara bro

Attached: 105223.jpg (225x350, 34K)

is she bad? i though everyone was usable in musues

Attached: watthegeldude.jpg (306x267, 35K)

Attached: 1496932066041.png (376x324, 142K)

>He really doesn't know

That's even funnier

Attached: HW.jpg (1280x720, 481K)

>Ruto
C1 has outstanding range and officer killing potential, but her lack of mobility often gives her issues in practical use.
>Volga
DO NOT PURSUE VOLGA
>Cia
She's a big girl for you. Excellent toolbox; C2 for room clearing, C3 and C5 for officers, C4 for giant boss gauges. C1 means every attack applies the Darkness effect, which is really good.
>Saria
Lana's spear is somewhere between cancer and AIDS. Don't touch it.

she is garbage isnt she?

Attached: thiskillsthEmu.jpg (125x85, 2K)

>Lana's spear is somewhere between cancer and AIDS. Don't touch it.
Its still better then her gate which is cancer and AIDS rolled into one.

sh she is the missing slot on the bottom right, Right?

Attached: Whatsgoingonhere.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

she's not in the game bro.

Attached: 1542689088606.png (259x205, 59K)

Why didn't they add in a 30th character. That warrior selection screen is just asking for autistic fits

The gate at least you can spam C1 until you get Argorok, at which point C5 becomes possibly the single best move in the game. Spear is just slow, hard to move, and only has one decent option.

She's not in the game
Lana has a Deku weapon that is very similar to what Saria would have had and it's arguably the worst in the game

Because I'm 120 hours in and I'm just at 70% of the first adventure map. I'm not joking

i guess i have no right to complaint cuz the Gerudo girl from ocarina isnt here too, but still hurts a lot

Attached: 308.png (500x292, 257K)

Enjoy finishing the rest sometime in 2075

>Tetra and Toon Zelda are two different characters
>Fucking literal who rabbit and ganon's minion from LBtW
>AGITHA
The rest of the cast is so good at least.

>>Tetra and Toon Zelda are two different characters
It's ST Zelda

Attached: C2bB8o2UkAAHHlw.jpg (507x906, 61K)

To be fair, that "ganon's minion" actually hijacked Ganon himself and took control of his body and power.

There's a literal K-Pop OC that steals potential movesets from Nayru, Din, and Saria, and your problem is with LBW's only notable original characters being playable?

I don't really like Lana either but she and all the other OCs make more sense than fucking Agitha.

Agitha's moveset is at least original

Fuckin hell, Majora's Ocarina has such an amazing design.

I wouldn't go as far as to say its useless

I mean I can still kill any boss in one single weakpoint activation (untransformed and no SP gauge) something that would be impossible without hasty attacks.

Since I haven't achieved fairy magic god status, I still have some downtime while I'm not in focus spirit.

Not him, but I wanted the cute witch to be playable.
>Dur, she is not relevant.
Then explain fucking Agitha.

I hate how the Switch version doesn't use your current costume for the Legends mode cutscenes

I know right, skull kid really did get alot of love, only strange his focus spirit Burst? Attack is kind of sub par to everything else.

Original in a bad way, though. She's literally 10 years old and has never been seen fighting in her one canonical appearance, and therefore does not have any attacks for the devs to reference when creating her moveset. Characters like Lana, Cia and Volga were at least original throughout their conception.

The DUMBEST thing about this game was not being able to transfer save files from wii u version or the 3ds versions.

I know for a fact very few OG owners of Hyruke warriors double dipped and bout this on the switch because FUCK ALL THAT GRINDING for perfect weapons and skills.

Not to mention haivng to restart leveling up and getting all gold ranks on the missions.

>have to level up Agitha again to get gold ranksNo fucking thank you

Would have gotten wayy more sales if they implemented save transfer like capcom did with Mon hun Gxx

Attached: .....................png (720x400, 123K)

At least it's passable on the home port. 3DS version likely would send someone to the hospital.

If we're going for cute witches, then we might as well have Maple.

Attached: e1f73bd74fe09a6816d4ea3bdf101126.png (858x829, 93K)

I fucking hate how some of the Multi element weapons fuck up the designs.

I won't use Tetra's because it takes away the Toon Zelda color scheme.

Attached: 61540940_2204098619920709_3387602553607815168_o.jpg (1280x720, 419K)

Irene in HW artstyle would have been cute.

Ah, a fellow Hastebro.

Attached: D7nk1bkU8AAqEhj.jpg (1280x720, 341K)

How did you settle on your main character? Is it someone you liked from another game or did somebody surprise you?
>try out Sheik
>free water shield that blocks stuns
>free special recharge whenever
>unlock her 4+ weapon pretty early because you can do the adventures out of order
>beat bosses by dropping boulders and playing Bolero of Fire over and over
Summoning Gate is growing on me too, just for Argorok and kicking the bosses.

Impa, because I love her giant's knife/iaito moveset.

>DO NOT PURSUE VOLGA
What does this mean?

>Pick Skull kid
>get t4

that's it or alternative

>Pick young link
>press autowin button.

What was the 3DS one like?

I play Sheik because she's cute

Attached: 41b75c73bde3a0f6b4667b484343382e.jpg (1654x1488, 196K)

Attached: cia from hyrule warriors.png (735x500, 47K)

I love Cia's toolkit, definitely my favorite of the donut steels. From the main cast, I got really used to Impa's naginata set before Volga was playable - she might just be discount Volga, but I like discount Volga. Linkle's twin gats also turned out to be a lot of fun.

Volga is effectively standing in for Lu Bu. An old joke in the mainline musou games, is characters telling you not to pursue Lu Bu, 'cause he'll kick your teeth in. Volga at one point was unquestionably the best moveset in the game, but I don't know if that's still the case.

On a scale of cheap to cheap, how bad is it that I just Link everything?

I assumed everyone used haste

Musou meme

Tetra because she's my favorite Zelda character
I'm surprised it isn't like that for most people
And she's actually damn good in the proper situation. There are characters w=that people tell me are good who don't feel nearly as smooth and natural as her

Attached: ring.png (700x700, 925K)

Twili Midna surpassed him IMO. She has literally everything

>be me
>first dlc gets released
>try out the new characters
>get to Volga
>notice his Str. 2 stunlocks opponents and never ends
>Str. 3 and 5 are a blast to use

This is me for an idea of my playstyle.

Attached: 3ds warriors.png (482x423, 356K)

FUCK!!!!

Link's fun with almost all his movesets, the only bad one is the Magic Rod.

Attached: Wii_U_screenshot_TV_017_D8 (46).jpg (1280x720, 466K)

I mean 4, not 3.
Always got that mixed up.

Because I got bored of the game in the second chapter or whatever when the main scenario split into 3 timelines

>the only bad one is the Magic Rod.
I mailed the Magic Rod when the game first came out...
In retrospect, I does kinda suck.

Attached: 1555126890782.jpg (750x864, 178K)

How do you cock up at basic UI design 101?

I play both Ruto and Twili Midna pretty much equally, but TMidna is just crazy fun.
>slaps everything in a big-ass 180-degree radius
>fucktons of damage with her C3
>bust out the cannon in a hallway and get several hundred kills instantly
>occasionally remember that my C1 has been fully charged the entire stage
>instagib the enemy leader with it
>focus spirit burst to SHATTER REALITY
And visually she's just amazing. It's so neat how she remotely controls the big hand by motioning her own hand.

The axe transformation is the best move it has, and it's a really badass move, but the rest is just weak and it's intentionally short combo list is just painful. But hey, I'll never say no to this game throwing in yet another Zelda 1 reference.

I remember being salty when the game launched for only referencing OoT, TP, and SS in any meaningful way, but now it's kind of sad that it now has everything except the Capcom Zeldas

I really wanted Rosa...

Attached: 6374fe2ea1b3433be4232ea7af79de2baf0d25bc_00.jpg (367x386, 14K)

Sure, if you only care about characters. I saw the references in other ways, though.
My Fairy added the various Oracle game seeds as a food. That's about all you get.

I can't relly get into Ruto, here only redeeming quality is the C4 wave.

That's why I said meaningful ways

WW got nothing in the game's first version, and it was insulting how many references they had to Skull Kid without having a playable Skull Kid

>Hibiscus
>AWAKENING bell
>One of the attacks is Ballad of the wind fish
You're a dumbass

Yeah, she was the hardest character for me to 100%.
Shame too, cuz she's mah Waifu.

Her fully charged C1 is great, and the finisher to her normal attack string is surprisingly strong. Those last few splashes she does destroy weak point bars.
But yeah, she's not all that good compared to several others. I just like her a lot.

Yeah, there's more to this game than just characters. Sounds more like a personal problem to me.

Attached: le reddit spacing.png (909x720, 156K)

Look at how much shit WW has now compared to when the game first came out. They knew they left a lot on the table

Attached: g.jpg (556x135, 27K)

HOW THE FUCK DOES MARATHON RUNNER WORK

IT SAYS ITS SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU RUN FASTER

I'd rather not look, all the WW characters are terrible to play as and that they don't match the style of the game really hurts them further.

Ah, salty, bad taste faggot. That figures

Attached: 1496939000522.jpg (1920x1080, 692K)

>it's a Fi wrecks my shit again in adventure mode episode
God I hate fighting this bitch

>salty
I don't have anything to be salty over.

Marin looks like she has some big tits, anyone got more images?

How the fuck do I get bombos. The game keeps giving me Earth shit.

Then let's just have a fair discussion about how much stuff relating to WW was added since Legends came out

>Four characters
>Two stages
>Two songs
>New enemy types
>Two new bosses
>Two adventure maps with dozens of WW related costumes
>PH/ST also got an adventure map with Toon Zelda as a character

That's a fuckton of content and the fact that the game started out with none of this bothered me.

>Not have a back up of the back up.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d6Spep2Qryhi1Om_lY_iLV21DsB-fTsu_0ZNtLIKCyk/
Pick a fire-type food and grind a divisive map that drops it. Also have a +food weapon and the apothecary buff.

God dammit, I wanted Musou-ed takes on the WW characters, not just direct transplants. After the initial roster it just feels so cheap and lazy

Is this Hyrule Warriors?
Is it any good?

I main the fuck out of this Ganondorf, but I think the others would just look weird. The WW clothes never looked right on Link in BotW. You can't call him Toon Link if he isn't Toon

Attached: 2et5e8b.png (1205x929, 1.33M)

>be huge Zeldafag
>bought this on Wii U in a B2G1 deal
>played to the end and didn't care for it
>all that DLC happens but didn't buy it
>now have Switch
>kinda want it just for all those characters like Marin and King Daphnes
>its never been lower than $40
Is it worth it bros? I only care about the fan service, but the idea of having it digitally on switch where I can play in 20 minute sessions is kinda tempting.

Attached: I Don't Even Know Who I Am Anymore.gif (271x261, 2.89M)

Do you like Zelda, a fuckton of fanservice and mowing down thousands of enemies over and over to get the perfect weapon/fairy? Then yes.

It's very hit or miss, but I love it.
It's one of those games you turn your brain off and grind with.

It's absolutely worth it if you never got the DLC on the Wii U

it is fantastic for those 20 minute sessions.

I have had it and probably gotten more hours out of it at work, between lunch break, after work and on weekends.

Why the fuck is there no way to play with the weapons swaps that sometimes happen on the Twilight and Termina maps?

It was a glitch on launch in Japan but it was patched out, so starting with the DLC maps they threw it in as an easter egg.

Attached: zeldahammer__large.jpg (800x450, 219K)

It makes your walking speed as fast as your running speed

haha

Attached: 765c0007684e938279d781e7c876b8e4.jpg (630x850, 322K)

l-l-l-lewd

Midna due to the obvious reason, how she could clear forts in seconds, and how versatile she was with her grabs

Attached: 1553836080173.png (612x836, 418K)

Why is Samus trying to rape Sheik?

Why aren't you?

Based Darunia. The combo attack where he causes a massive flame wave is so good.
>Ganondorf enters the battlefield souped up on the completed Triforce
>everyone shits their pants
>except Darunia who immediately decides to solo him

Attached: 1552597295237.gif (425x425, 3.36M)

I'm ashamed of my penis size and fear she'd start laughing at me when I take it out.

I wanted to like Darunia but I can't

Why is the Darkness element so good and Fire so bad?

>Darkness
>Young Link, Ganondorf, Skull Kid
>three of the best characters overall
The other elements are hardly even trying.

Who isn't?

Im in the same boat as you. I bought it for Wii U and skipped the DLC. Now I really want to play it again without having to turn on my Wii U.

And Twili Midna.
Light and Water are pretty good, but Lightning and Fire are meh as fuck

Darkness's element train is doing more damage to a single target. Which is good for both officers and bosses.

Fire's is making enemies explode and hurt other enemies. Which is only good for trash.

Also significantly less things are weak to fire.

I stopped playing this a while ago. Didn't even finish all of the maps, and I think my best character is 160.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the game, but there's only so much grinding I'm willing to do.

I'm talking about the weapons, not the elements themselves too.
Fire has Volga and that's it. I use Toon Zelda's secondary element if I ever want a fire element

Attached: 59550906_2188854221445149_178112684607143936_o.jpg (1280x720, 384K)

the only version I can play is the 3DS version and I heard it runs like ass

Get a NEW 3DS.

Water is really the worst element, almost no good movesets at all. Marin and that's about it.

I will swear by Tetra, Impa's alright, and people tell me KoRL is good

why bother? The 3ds is virtually abandoned at this point

This. The final 3DS game (Persona Q2) has already been leaked, and is launching for real next week.

>tag enemy officer with water bubble
>now officer won't be exposing the weak point for at least 10 seconds because he keeps choking for 0.00001 damage
I like a couple of water characters but this shit's really annoying

Musou games are all about whacked out ridiculous character designs. I rarely even used any of the costumes because those were also direct lifts. Even if the playstyles are fun it still feels like a waste

>play Link with Epona
>enemy weak point opens up
>mash X and stomp them
Who else has satisfying moves like that?

Skull Kid's C4 energy ball barrage

Pirate Warriors 3 is a better musou

Ghirahim and his one hundred poses.

Waiting for PW4 so I can main Katacutie

Why does fairy food keep showing up unchecked on the map if I've already gotten it? Do I just have to compare them to a checklist to make sure I've gotten them all??

Attached: 1479840681864.jpg (470x483, 56K)

Yep. The fairy food refreshes itself after you do other maps. Also some food can be unlocked on a couple different maps, so you don't need to unlock every food from every map. There isn't any way in-game to keep track of which food you've unlocked.

So should I just not bother trying to keep track? That's a relief I guess.

The food type isn't a big deal unless you want to unlock all the skills on a fairy. You just want at least one fire food to get Bombos easily.

Because i cant get enough rupees to bother maxing everyone out. Bring back the infinite rupee glitch.

bumping because I want to know how to get hasty attack

Find 90 skultullas, then pray to RNGesus for the x4000 skills. You want Hasty Attacks and Finishing Blow+ on almost every weapon; if you're using a character that doesn't play nice with Hasty (Young Link, Wizzro), Regular Attack+ is the usual substitute.

thanks user I just unlocked a couple finishing blow+ earlier today so it looks like I'll finally get to use the smithy ability to look at locked skills for the first time. What does the 10,000k blue locked ones do? I remember something about having to unlock every single weapon before you can do anything with it or something insane like that

Sets the base weapon damage to some value. In the Wii U version, it was 300 (before stars), but I don't know what it is in definitive edition.

post fairies

Sometime after I fully or mostly complete all 4 adventure maps I eventually erase save and do it all over again whenever feel like replaying the game. So far have started over 3 times after doing basically all content. Game is too fun to not do that eventually. Wii U version if wasn't clear from the first sentence.

Use a weapon with Exp+ and also potion mixture, then go to a high level Divisive Plan mission and divide each commander to 4 copies, get enough kills in focus spirit for exp+ then kill all but 1 commander, die to the last one and repeat. Mixture stays effective after dying. Should be the fastest way to get levels.
Weapon with rupees+ and mixture is pretty nice too, if a mission is not a challenge mission. You can easily get 50-60k from kills alone. Also doing maps that drop lots of weapons can be good for rupees, not farmed that method myself though. Depends of rng how much the weapons will sell for.

>all 4 adventure maps
You should get a switch that has 9 adventure maps

Maybe if I was more interested in the console, one reason I'm not because they "abandoned" Wii U too early. And since Switch is kinda console/handheld hybrid that's why too since it's a little underpowered. Also I usually don't like changes in games. Some examples: Hyrule Castle map is now sunny instead of overcast, all animations in the 8-bit maps happen twice as fast than intended. And when solo, upper left corner should not have a portrait for the character obviously.