You may post in this thread ONLY if you beat Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

You may post in this thread ONLY if you beat Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

Attached: 7B369253-7EFB-4953-ACCA-C4129DDB3776.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcm7mClsoJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did with a trainer

Attached: IKnowYou.jpg (686x686, 55K)

What the fuck is the appeal of Soulsborne game? They're not even that hard

played like an hour got bored. currently playing nioh 2 alpha

I haven't even bought the game. I've heard that replaybility is low. Any chance for DLC?

Okay.
They're pretty great. What's your point?

Man, why the fuck do I have to beat it twice

I beat it. Cucked the shit out of SS Isshin after practicing with demon bell and then taking it off.

Attached: 1558041053445.png (789x750, 18K)

It says so in the title "shadows die twice." It says right there so you gotta.

>tfw keep dying to the dogs in ashina outskirts

Attached: 1549301232489.png (619x615, 341K)

get out

game is dope, i dont like new game plus tho
my favorite thing to do in this game is go around the castle and get fully upgraded before the first fight with genichiro and lady butterfly

My son WILL receive the waters.

Attached: 43A3E94D-F675-4B19-9D16-E3999D051DD8.png (480x650, 542K)

I didn't play it

I'm currently stuck on the Shura ending in NG+
I had to take Kuro's charm back

I found normal isshin harder than the glock saint version

shurikens will kill them in one hit

look at me mommy im breaking the rules. goodbye now your thread sucks and sekiro sucks faggot

3 times, Severence, Purification and Return
I look forward to the Return DLC

>Platinumed within days
>Picked up Nioh but it just isn't the same
DLC when

Attached: 1558880710583.jpg (310x316, 25K)

Beat it. Replay value is shit

Attached: 1555902073076.jpg (1282x1080, 894K)

>TFW The only trophy I have left is getting all skills
This game is fucking shit

Attached: askyourmom.png (410x453, 208K)

ROBERTOOOO

based

I can i beat it twice just as the title suggest :)

Just get a trainer for that one. The grind is super not worth it.

You can deflect their bite

DLC WHEN? AT LEAST ANNOUNCE IT

Playing on PS4 so can't do that

but what if I beat Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Twice

You may only @ me if you have the platinum

i havent even played it (yet)

>Japan has a bunch of cool polearms and weapons
>Only get a katana, throwing stars and another katana
At least the firecrackers were kinda cool.

Attached: gqzsoz1vkxdihtcrocju.jpg (728x490, 39K)

>What the fuck is the appeal of Soulsborne game?

Exploring a ruined nation/city during an undead curse/night of the hunt while experimenting with different builds and engaging in the unique online multiplayer modes?

honestly had more trouble with guardian ape (until I figured out the spear trick for phase 2) than the final boss. Anyone else feel that?

Also, was Tomoe genuinely training people wrong on purpose? Lightning is the easiest shit to abuse, makes anyone who uses it an easy target

is it actually worth using anything other than firecrackers? and Long spark are better than purple fume, right?

beat old isshin too

Attached: 20190402222042_1.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

You didn't beat it if you didn't beat DoH

Attached: 1558516053748.jpg (888x894, 68K)

How to make enemies hard in sekiro: just give them a long ass weapon with crazy large hitboxes.

why would range and hitboxes matter if you are going to be hugging them most of the time?
hard to read combos is the real difficulty

I'm at the point where I'm beating Genichiro and Isshin phase one without taking damage, but Isshin 2 destroys me every time. I think I'm going to try cheesing hin.

can't say I have, I only started it yesterday
beat the bull, the general near the young master's library prison (where we break him out the first time), and that motherfucker in the well
is there any reason why I should care about dragon rot?
so I have less chance to keep my sen, big deal

Beat it 7 times without the charm, with the bell.
I love this game.

I rarely used prosthetics in boss fights because it just felt more straightforward to git gud with deflect attacking than to come up with some items-based strat. I did cheese demon with prosthetics and buffs and I used the spear on the monkey fights on my new game playthroughs to speedrun through them but other than that I just stuck to L1 R1

what if i got the bad ending?

Why does he have a sudoku scar? Did he kill himself rather than die of his illness despite what emma says? did he almost kill himself back in the day but survived it like a boss?

I got the platinum

Attached: 1558854869356.gif (250x235, 531K)

Then why do you play it ?

I got the platinum

Attached: 1557944020925.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

>before sekiro comes out Yea Forums says it's going to be shit
>literally only has a katana, no online, no builds, seemingly no replayability, etc.
>"surely they have worked around this though and managed to still make it varied and interesting, it's not like it's going to just be souls but only with katan-"
>it is and it sucks

well fuck

So you didn't play it then
why are you here?

You get locked out of side quests while certain npc's are infected with dragonrot

The only reason I still have it installed is mods. DLC when?
youtube.com/watch?v=Zcm7mClsoJk

It took me 13.5 hours to beat Isshin

I cant believe that someone who cleared Sekiri to the final boss can actually struggle to beat him
He literally isnt doing anything new
He killed me about 10 times but I wasnt even mad, I knew that I just need to get used to his moveset

What if I only beat it once

I beat Isshin the Sword Cuck in 11 minutes, first try, blind run.
Ask me anything.

Attached: 1548016299825.gif (245x265, 1.2M)

It's not as difficult as people say

I didnt even play it. What you gunna do about it faggot?

If I stopped earlier, I would have faggots crying that I suck at the game and therefore any criticism is void

fair enough, thanks

>twice
user...

but I did play it, the various skills and prosthetics don't do anything to prevent the game from feeling turbo samey. it's nowhere near as replayable as the other games and this is a common criticism, plus sengoku shit is played out, stop being a dishonest faggot

Just today. Panicked through and firecracred second form all the tries, but sword and lightning were pretty easy

>sengoku shit
Why do you keep telling us that you did not play it, user?
We got it at your first message.

And why the fuck is a younger him spawning from his wife's son neck

I still need to replay the game to fight the other final boss, but I have beat the sword saint.

I did cheese the fuck out of the demon of hatred, but I also got so gud against Isshin that I can do genichijobber and Isshin's first phase with no dmg/dodges

Same reason I also kept going and finished the game.

i did every boss including optional and minis legit and had to use a trainer for isshin final fight. I loved the game and think all the people who said it was too hard are almost all retarded. That being said, the last boss of this game was so stupidly hard that it actually gate kept the game from borderline masterpiece

can i add that i attempted the last boss like 100+ times and could do the first phase entirely without even taking damage

I don't even know what you're on about now, you are aware that Sekiro takes places during the warring states period (which it says literally in the beginning of the fucking game) and has that aesthetic and memeshit all over it, right? Maybe not, you could be this retarded, I am on Yea Forums after all.

yeah
I'd play a sequence of bossfights that are like the last boss, that was fucking fun

I played the whole game before discovering the tv connect to my pc had a 1/3 of a second of latency.
And I parried and dodged like normal, which means the game is way ore lenient than what people preach

I banged my head against a wall for a while, then I saw a video of someone do it and paused after every boss phase to do it myself
beat it in less than 15 minutes after starting to do that

The Sengoku setting is completely irrelevant for 90% of the game though.
It would be like saying "ugh, Dark Souls is doing this overdone French middle-age setting again".

I wish there was a way to go back to the dialogue with Owl after beating the game. I don't feel like playing through early game again, is fighting Emma and Isshin worth it?

Attached: file.png (377x649, 140K)

Kinda. But I just copied a save file.

So you’re retarded then? Sorry, I must have misread the part where you wrote that you used a trainer because he was “too hard”

Just copy your save file bro

I want a mod that lets me fight two daddy Issins at once.

I got bored and lost interested after corrupted monk 2.0.

I like the gameplay but lack of build variety and no equipment really took away a lot of enjoyment for me. Glad so many other people love it though.

dark souls's pseudo medieval shit being tired is a valid criticism tho, and it's yet another reason bloodborne is better, at least it genre mashed a bunch of cool stuff into a unique-ish setting. I didn't even play dark souls in 2011 because I was tired of this faggotry, and the only reason I played it this year is because I couldn't find anything else to play. git some taste lad.

>dark souls's pseudo medieval shit being tired is a valid criticism tho
Absolutely not.

I still can’t beat the final boss. This has never happened to me before bros. Am I doomed to never beat Sekiro?

Attached: 936944CD-193C-4590-AB13-57E485C75A92.jpg (326x326, 16K)

git gud

I only found disappointing that the sword arts are LITERALLY useless except niche situations

>implying most people even beat Gwyn without parry spam

just b urself, as they say

Isshin is probably one of the most honest bosses in the game. He doesn't really have perilous attacks except exactly one spear sweep and two stabs. Everything else you can run back from or parry. He doesn't have super long hit strings. He doesn't have fire bullshit. He doesn't spawn adds. He doesn't shoot projectiles. Hell, in the third phase he politely gives you lightning to fry his old ass with.

One tip: use the shuriken in phase 2. It doesn't damage him, but you can use it to force him to block while you step in closer. Just keep at it.

Personally, I would rate Midir and his fucking bullshit lasers and fire as way harder than Isshin.

>He doesn't shoot projectiles
he does, but it's very punishable.

yes i retard u big iq huge cock gamer.

But I only beat it Once

Oh fuck right, I forgot about the gun. You can hide behind rocks for that if you can't block or parry the bullets.

>You can hide behind rocks
A huge waste, after the shots, he lunges forward, opening him for an easy punish + some hits.

This is the first FromSoftware game to completely filter Yea Forums, honestly bros I dont even know how I beat him the first time.

I find Bloodborne and DS3 to be significantly harder than Sekiro.
I think it comes from the fact that while shit at videogames, I adapt very rapidly. People finding Sekiro "hard" must still try to play it like dark souls.

Honestly I didn't understand why people said that boss was so hard. Took me half a dozen tries to get his pattern down and once you realize that it's basically iframes: The Boss Fight its really not too bad.

Thought so, thanks for clearing that up, congrats on beating isshin man, you can do anything if you work hard, even with disabilities

Finally a thread for real gamers like myself

Attached: 1557066358808.png (1280x1084, 791K)

i did the betrayal ending on ng+4 for the first time and holy fuck that it took me atleast 4 hours ist got to the point where i was able to perfect deflect that rapid slash move isshin does

I did it on ng+4 as well. Emma fucked me up a few times but I crushed Isshin in like 2 tries

i'm at the final boss and I can't beat him

>From actually nerfed the bull
Old news I know but I'm still surprised they did it.

I did but I don't feel particularly proud about it.

Phase one I baited out his three-hit combo and poked him, phase two and three I ran around him and poked him when he left himself open. Not a very honorable way of doing it but I was done with the game by this point and I just wanted it to be over.

Goty, I just wish it had more horror elements

It's shit.

Got the platinum in April, grinding out the last skill points made me want to kill myself.

I'm going through my second run charmless and with demon bell

Attached: smilekiro.png (631x710, 1003K)

I beat it but I didn't get all the bosses, I missed Owl 2 and the bad ending bosses.

I just left it till the end of NG+ 3 and it didn't take too long

Initially I raged and swore to never even attempt it again because it's a bullshit ambiguous hitbox big thrashing beast bullshitboss. Then on ng+2, after learning of the fire umbrella and ring's uses on DOH I gave it a couple more tries and pulled it off just barely. Very inconsistent play though. I used one sip on phase 1, nine (9) sips on phase 2 and one Divine Grass on phase 3. Not sure about Pellets.
At the very end I had half HP, used Ceremonial Dagger followed by Divine Grass (up to full) to get the few Emblems needed to umbrella his last few hard-to-dodge hits. I was literally milliseconds away from getting perilous'd before getting the Deathblow stun.

I think doing him on ng+2 was a mistake as I felt I couldn't have under 75% hp without being one hit away from death.

You can run in a circle at medium range and just bait his vertical spear slam jump, diagonal frontdash it then punish. It takes like 45 minutes but gets the job done reliably.

You may only keep posting in this thread if you beat this guy solo or AT Nergigante in under 10 minutes.

Attached: extremoth.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I left it until NG+3 as well, but I had around 25 skill points needed once I'd wrapped up everything else. I think I spent 3 hours or more just running those same 5 Interior Ministry soldiers where the first Ogre was.

>Extremoth
Even with 4 people he's much harder than Sekiro unless you get carried hard.

Oh damn, it didn't take me that long but I did a bit of grinding in other playthroughs as well

ezpz

Attached: Sekiro™_ Shadows Die Twice_20190420161742.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

I like that you can't really get carried against him because you will have to at least jump one meteor, which is like half the window of a Sekiro parry. No shitter can do this for his life.

You didn't beat Extremoth or AT Nerg, stop posting.

wow, wasting your time on trophies because someone might talk shit. whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the fuck cares, faggot?

I don't have a PC, the game runs like shit on PS4, otherwise I'd make an effort to play it. It's just insufferable at times.

And no you gigantic faggot bad framerate is not part of the difficulty

>Call a Fromshit game trash
>LOL GET GUD CASUAL
>Have fucking proof I beat the shitty game
>UUUUUMMM WHO CARES?

Attached: 1373399517324.jpg (390x382, 15K)

Monster Hunter's grind bored me

But we can only assume Roberto did, mystery father. And he's still dead...

platinumed it, did bell+charmless every run after the first
really good game, i think true corrupted monk or owl 1 are my favourite fights

in what way? I just reinstalled the game since launch, went up against the bull, and now it's way harder to cheese-jump over him and whack like I did the first time (until I decided fuck this it's taking too long), did they fuck with his movement in some way?

they just reduced the posture and health a little bit. Nothing too major but still.

I died so much in this game, then before the final boss I realized I still had the bell demon buff on me.

Based platinum bros.

Attached: 20190424192153.png (691x726, 607K)

I did, but now I don't have the heart to get the platinum. The all skills trophy grind is a fucking chore, I used the mask only once and it still looks like 4+ hours grind to get the remaining points on ng+. I'll do a second ng+ for the all bosses trophy since backing up my save didn't work, but even then I'm still looking at a tedious grind for the skills. I wish they'd implemented skill tree growth in a different way

What the fuck even is this armor?

what about phase one?

Attached: splat.gif (327x251, 1008K)

Come on man, that shit is easy. Doing p1 legit is the least you can do.
Get good, unironically.

Attached: 1554936686928.jpg (1172x1080, 310K)

>I had to do this after using 10 points to upgrade my attack
The pain.

if you didn't do pic related you didn't beat the game

Attached: 20190510014647_1.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

I did this because I had nothing else to play and I was bored as shit, wasn't really that much harder. But that was probably because it was like my fourth playthrough too since I had already gone for all the endings

You have to beat this version of Isshin at least three times to get all the endings

Or you can just backup a save and load it.

I don't think the game lacks any replaiability, but the fact that it's designed to be beaten 4 times in order to get a platinum is too much. I loved doing a second playthrough to get everything I missed and doing a third for shura doesn't bother me that much. The problem is getting all skills pretty much requires you to be at ng+3 or higher, else you'll need an extremely boring grind. Either the increase in xp needed for a level after leveling up is too big or you should earn way more xp from the first ng+. The game is great but there just isn't enough content to justify beating it so many times

Agreed, I think after the second playthrough or something they should have given you a boss rush mode, that would increase replayability a bunch since then you could challenge yourself against all the bosses in different ways like no damage or parry everything or something. Only reason being that the bosses are where the game really fucking shines

15th century Portuguese plate male, but with a Japanese War Mask.

The skill point grind is definitely the worst part. I didn't mind having to replay it numerous times to unlock the different bosses and stuff though.

The hardest part of this isn't even the fight. It's getting there. I like MH gameplay but the moment you start getting tempered monsters and equipment it just feels like padding.

It's a really honest game in which I can pretty much always blame myself if something goes wrong in combat, the only times I thought "that's some utter bullshit" is when the ogre grabbed me or when demon of hatred existed for a fraction of my life. It felt like they just threw some discarded bloodborne boss in there and called it a day. Cheesed the fuck out of him and will do it again in subsequent playthroughs.

it's really easy to rush through the game after your 2nd playthrough, you know exactly where to go and any non-boss combat is optional