It wasn’t that bad

Attached: F8AACDC7-C8FE-4FBA-9F03-0F38E20853EF.jpg (200x300, 15K)

it was retard'

Compared to what? Fallout 76?

Compared to 3 it has more choice than that game even with the new dialog system

I agree, it wasn't bad compared to being fucked in the ass by rabid niggers

No fuck you it was awful.
Waiting 4 years for modders to make fixes and patches to make a game enjoyable should NEVER fucking happen.
Bethesda are cancer and Todd is a motherfucker.

Attached: 15404373495667.jpg (480x360, 12K)

It's the second best Fallout game. I honestly, no bait, love 76. 76 takes all the good parts of Fallout 4 and strips out the awful npcs and dreadful story. Fallout 4 is a great stepping stone and I still play it occasionally.

If it wasnt it means the quality of everything hit rock bottom

Whats the best fallout in your book then?

It was a good FPS, but not as a fallout game

Its was an alright fart around game.

1 hour playtime, 2 hours inventory management simulator

No it doesn't.

What was there to manage? Were you playing on the godawful survival mode?

Fallout 3 but that's only because of nostalgia. It was the first Fallout game and I have played 1 and 2 since then but I have never liked old crpgs so I couldn't get into them beyond playing them one time each. New Vegas is far to focused on it's stories at the expense of having awful game play and the worst map of any Fallout game. Fallout 4 has amazing gun play and I really like the direction that weapon crafting went, I love the settlement system as well. 76 is great because I have never cared about the story in Fallout too much and the game play is a vast improvement in every way over 4, better shooting better perks better crafting, just a better game in most regards.

I can't join the enclave in 3 but I can join 4 factions + the children of atom in 4

I enjoy it minus the shitty no save unless sleep rule.

"It wasn't that bad"

is that what we let game devs get away with now? Are standards this low?

I read it correctly. I was implying that it was a Fallout 4 was great but the game play in 76 was better.

4 is actually worse than 3.

kys

“Get away with” acting like they made a piece of shit in a week and asked for $60

Entitled babby

Bethesda has ruined Fallout.

>SPECIAL
>Luck
What the fuck is luck going to do when you haven NO RNG, NO ROLLS? Every attack in the game is a hit or missing due to not connecting or something blocking the way. So there are no checks. No hit chance. No critical success. No critical failure.

And what the fuck did Bethesda decide to do?
>Fortune Finder: You find even more bottle caps in containers, and there is a chance of enemies exploding into a shower of caps when you kill them.
>Scrounger: You find even more ammunition in containers. (100% chance) There is a 5% chance (+Luck) to gain ammo when firing the last round in your clip.
>Bloody Mess: +X% bonus damage means enemies will sometimes explode into a gory red paste. Watch out for flying eyeballs! You now inflict +15% damage in combat. When an enemy explodes, nearby enemies may suffer the same fate.
>Mysterious Stranger: Who is he? Why does he help? Who cares! The Mysterious Stranger will appear occasionally in V.A.T.S. to lend a hand, with deadly efficiency...
>Idiot Savant:You're not stupid! Just... different. Randomly receive 3x XP from any action, and the lower your Intelligence, the greater the chance.
>Better Criticals: Advanced training for enhanced combat effectiveness! Criticals do X% more extra damage.
>Critical Banker: You can now save 4 Critical Hits, to be used in V.A.T.S. when you need them the most.
>Grim Reaper's Sprint: Death becomes you! Any kill in V.A.T.S. has a X% chance to restore all Action Points.
>Four Leaf Clover: Feeling Lucky? You should! Each hit in V.A.T.S. has a chance of filling your Critical meter.
>Ricochet: What goes around comes around! Any enemy's ranged attacks will sometimes ricochet back and instantly kill them. The closer you are to death, the higher the chance.

This isn't random chance. This is RANDUMB xddD. This is fucking Reddit shit.

This is why Fallout needs to return to the pen-and-paper format the game was originally designed on.

Attached: Fo4_Luck[1].png (473x346, 33K)