Will this be harder than hollow knight?

will this be harder than hollow knight?

Attached: dsadsa.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Literally impossible.

is hollow knight even hard?

Hopefully. As fun as Hollow Knight was its greatest flaw was that it was just too fucking easy.

Its protagonist will make me harder than Hollow Knight's did.

Main game is challenging with a few difficulty spikes, but nothing too crazy. The DLC will obliterate you, though.

Wait THIS is the reason why you incels shill this game isnt it?
I mean it's a decent 7.5/10 game but nowhere near as good as you autists make it out to be

SHAA

ADIDAS

I'm imagining that it won't necessarily be more difficult, but it'll probably have a higher skill ceiling. the new movement mechanics and hornets different abilities will probably give you more options and variety in the combat and platforming, but you'll probably be able to get away with playing it just like hollow knight by jumping, wall jumping, and slashing.

Silksong is probably going to be even more autistic in terms of late-game challenges because of the systems they put in place.

>Hornet moves faster meaning bosses will also move faster and require even more precision
>Hornet can heal instantly as long as she has full silk meaning bosses will be even more hyper aggressive and NEVER STAGGER
>Hornet has lots of mid-air maneuverability meaning there will be bosses that might not even have platforms in the arenas
>the strongest move in the game, pogoing on enemies, has been replaced by an even harder diagonal pogo move
>more demanding platforming challenges as well that require even faster reactions because of how quick Hornet moves
>tools replace charms meaning they've fucking removed the facetank/quickslash cheese, they removed the minion build cheese, and the absolutely broken spell build is gone forever

No except the the Godmaster DLC

Sounds incredible.

How will they explain the deaths?

they're literally ripping off Specter Knight

There's some challenging parts and some bosses suck to fight, lose, and have to run back to, but it's not impossible.

The deaths don't make sense in the original game either, only SS mode is actually canon.

I can buy that.
It would have been fun if every time you died your shell changed slightly

perfect difficulty except godmaster

I loved the first game so much, difficulty and all, I went back and bought it even though I pirated it originally. I hope Silksong has the same style of difficulty only more intricate to account for Hornet's more acrobatic fighting style.

It's not even out yet retard and there are barely any posts about it.

I get that you want to post your contrarian opinion and act like people with better taste than yours have an agenda.

I do wonder how will they integrate faster movement into the combat. If it's significantly faster they have to zoom out the camera

Godmaster last pantheon is a bit bullshit but very satisfying to beat. The rest of it isnt hard unless you're an old man with shit reaction times. Even then you could probably look up where all the upgrades are and just tank most bosses

Depends on how easily it will be to heal, the combat may be faster, but just like BB and DaS3, if the healing become instantaneous and easy to pull off then it will be cake walk.

Also I-frames, how many you get after being hit.