Talk to transformer

talktotransformer.com/

Write a prompt for a video game plot, post the results.

>Prompt: Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails go to Hell

Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails go to Hell, where a young hero, Tails, goes to battle against the evil Count Bleck, who is led by a gigantic, winged man. Once there, the battle pits the heroes against some of the most fearsome enemies that have ever lived in Hell, including hell-spawn known as the Demon Guard, the Dark Guardians, and the Lord Chaos, and Tails makes his move on Bleck in the hope of defeating the latter before they can kill him.

Despite the battle's epic, climactic battle being very similar, it's actually different from the original because it's more of a game of chance. Instead of fighting in a traditional order, the characters must try to solve an array of puzzles, with the order of the puzzle being dictated by a combination of the characters' strengths and weaknesses. For each puzzle solved, there's an ability point that is used to increase a character's combat skills, or to create more difficulty for opponents. And by solving puzzles while wearing different kinds of gear, each of the four playable girls gets an ability that will allow her to perform either a flying attack (in which Tails uses her hair to propel herself forward) or a jumping attack. Each of the girls' abilities have their own corresponding ability, and those abilities can also be swapped in and out for fun

Attached: 1361350533189.jpg (428x281, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talktotransformer.com/
totransformer.com/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kain is deified. The Clans tell tales of him. Few know the truth. A great man once said that his greatest achievement was not to slay a serpent so many times as he slew the Serpent King in that battle. It is my desire to meet him. But I will go alone for a time, for the rest of us will not be able to meet him. I shall begin my journey now, when I reach the center of my kingdom again. With me, and all else."

The Clans' final leader in the land of Men, Kain's true name was Kethair, and he was born into the Clan Kain in Ulladhrass. He was raised in the shadows of Ulle and Tormain. He later became Clan Kain after taking part in the assault against the Dragon of Darkness. During the civil war between the Clans and Gromnir, his former brother, Kain, was captured and placed in a cage on Ulladhrass. However, after a while he grew up and returned to his clan. He was soon to leave with a few Clansmen for a visit with his brother and daughter. There, they found the cage, and the two siblings were both freed, however, within a few minutes, Kain himself had returned. He and the other clansmen, then left the city

shit, we irish now?

Spider-Man did 9/11, so this makes a lot of sense and is even somewhat logical. It's kind of a cop-out to say that you can't talk about Spider-Man having done 9/11, because while you were able to speak about it, there's only really one "one," and that's the movie which included the statement "In God We Trust." The reason I chose that is that Marvel can tell me what kind of thing would have the power to pull me apart from my family if I ever talked about it, yet even they still said that "in God we trust." Now, do I have any problem with telling stories about Peter Parker having done 9/11, but not about having done it while I was in college, and even then, being able to say that "in God we trust" as a result?

"I wish Spider-Man had the power to knock off the head of the devil, like in the book, which was actually inspired by Spider-Man," said director Joss Whedon , commenting about the rumor. "There were those really great ideas for doing that and I think it's a great little nod to how we came to that point with Peter Parker being an alien-man of a super hero."

I mean, the guy isn't dead yet — he just turned and ran into a spider!

Attached: 1536602681482.jpg (1918x1078, 200K)

Micolash says kosm but the hunters said he wasn't.

When police arrived on scene, they found a black bear with a fractured skull. He had spent some time in the woods near the bridge, Kosm said. The bear then ran into the woods near his home.

Police used a bullhorn to call a hunter who shot the bear near his home. Kosm said the bullet missed the right ear.

"I don't think (the hunter) knew what was going on. I am not convinced he did everything he should be doing," Kosm said.

The bear then headed back towards the bridge with Kosm's dog. The bear then died on the other side.

The hunters weren't there at the time of the encounter, Kosm said. In the past he has seen one or two bears killed in this manner.

The bear had to be euthanized because it had no insurance, Kosm said.

The bear also came with rabies, because he had the wild dog, according to a news release from the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Department.

Kosm said he'll spend the day going through the bear's personal belongings to see if he had anything of value.

He'd like to go back to hunting some deer this summer with his family. The bear is at least

Nintendo hires this man again and has him become her new manager. She becomes jealous and calls him crazy since she does not love him. She puts him back in his old position and gives him more money. But he still cannot quit the job and he starts working on his car again while working overtime for her. It begins to rain and people start to yell, but even with the rain it is a beautiful day!

Sneed's Feed and Seed, formerly the Feeding System Company. The current owner is B.A. Smith, of Middletown, NJ.

"The feed and seed company has a good relationship with the local community, and we will be working closely with community leaders to continue promoting food security and community agriculture in the community," Sneed said.

In order to bring the farm into operation once the property is sold, Sneed said one of the first items on the menu is to introduce the feed and seed to local schools.

B.A. Smith will be the primary provider for the feed and seed program, and a third partner will be a food services company.

Food stamps in the United States now make up approximately 22% of the state's food budget. And the number grew to 25% of California's food budget when California was asked to increase food stamp spending by 13.7%.

The Sneed Feed and Seed facility currently has six acres and is located less than 20 minutes from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Fresno campus. The facility makes the perfect location for Sneed to continue growing the food security program.

The farm also has a storage space that can help support its growing food and feed program. The facilities also has a training facility, and the farm's greenhouse will provide shade for the crops that it har

Attached: Sonic and Zelda crossover.jpg (567x561, 116K)

Alex Churchland and Joel Miller Tries to con somebody icky into a confession

He said they were arrested Tuesday before they were finally sentenced Thursday afternoon. They were released on a $25,000 bond each and are scheduled for a January 15th hearing.

Attached: AD8C0239-A401-4AE4-A5B1-D53ABDDE7D16.png (225x225, 8K)

>OP is a faggot.

He gets the "fag" out of every noun. He gets himself into situations he cannot explain. He gets himself into situations that are simply impossible for him. You can't do that. If you try to, he will stop you, as his own life is a mess. He is like an animal whose behavior makes it extremely difficult for it to adapt to your environment. He will react to anything you say to him in a way that is not rational, and he has no concept of what the next word will mean. I once had a client who was a high school football player who had a problem with his female assistant. He was very angry, in control of himself, and said the assistant just didn't want him. And I said, "You want to fuck yourself? We'll fuck this bitch into a corner. You'll have to get up and leave." He got up and left. He got a good deal of the blame for that. It took him a while for his feelings to wash over again. This client had a girl at home and was really good looking. She liked it very much at first, but he eventually stopped touching himself (he just stopped trying to touch himself because he realized he was a faggot). I know, I know, but he doesn't like it, and he never did have to.

>Funky Kong has been found dead in Miami.

He was 46 years old.

It is believed that the cause and manner of his death has not yet been determined by authorities. There were no signs of trauma as of Tuesday's autopsy.

This story will be updated.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (565x597, 134K)

The queen of hatred fought Bloodborne hunter after Bloodborne hunter after getting them to die, leaving him and his group in bad shape. He eventually managed to escape thanks to a group of Hunters, only to face a more powerful boss, and was eventually killed as he attempted to flee

It is likely based on his death in a different game that he appears in Bloodborne: The Lost Ancestors.

He appears in a cutscene in The Evil Within where he is seen talking with Kratos. He is first seen wearing armor at one point.

In an alternate version of Bloodborne's ending where Kratos did not die, he can be seen walking out of the Tower of Salvation with a smile on his face and being congratulated by one of the members of the Brotherhood on having escaped Hell.

When his soul has returned, he can be seen in a cutscene in the Undead Parish.

He is voiced by Ryan Reynolds, who also voiced the character in Dark Souls.

Holy shit im crying

>have sex
have sex with a dog. I told one girl that no dog is worth a whole lot more than she is."

Lane said she knows of another woman who decided that she couldn't have sex with her boyfriend because of his dog, but she wouldn't tell anyone about it.

If a man, regardless of sexuality, is caught having sex with a puppy, it is possible for the woman to file a complaint against him or her ex-boyfriend or family member. In the event she's not able to bring the animal to light, she may contact animal control – not police.

While no laws specifically criminalize having sex with an animal, New Jersey law criminalizes the sex act with a dog.

"The statute applies both to animals being engaged in sexual activity with another human and also with human employees of a restaurant, establishment or other business engaged in sexually oriented activities and the business is or should be inspected (by the police) pursuant to the provisions of the Department of Health and Safety and Welfare regulations," the New Jersey State Police said.

While it's not entirely clear what the punishment if a police officer or law enforcement agency finds a dog being taken into public by a suspect is, the state does have laws concerning consent to have sex with an animal:

Rape.

Consent.

Assault.

OP is a faggot. Not only is he a faggot, but he's also a retard who wants to get out of prison.

If you're wondering, his parents are in prison too, so I think his dad would like me to make an example out of him.

So the main thing a kid needs to remember is to never be a douche.

And if you're trying to talk to a friend in school, tell them when you're a douche to stop pretending and just tell the truth when you talk.

Apparently by shiting out Filthy frank jokes I predicted the next Smash game

>Pink Guy and Captain Falcon's Golden Gaytime (the latter being featured twice) as well as a plethora of unique and obscure characters.

>Characters include Mr. Mime, The Pussycat, the Riddler, the Rabbit, the Red Nose of Doom, the Golden Gaytime, The Flop, the Wacky Waddle Shoes, the Dapper Dork, the Smiling Mule, The Clown Shoes (only in Sonic and Fire Emblem), and the Golden Spoons.

>The Super Smash Bros. series has featured several other game spinoff comic books, though none since Super Mario Bros. 3. None have since been released by Nintendo.

>Gameplay [ edit ]

>In Super Smash Bros., players begin with a basic character, which they can upgrade with upgrades as needed. Each character has a certain combination of specials, including the aforementioned Knuckles, the Golden Glider or Super Missile, plus a myriad, varied abilities (and the ability to perform "boosting attacks") from various characters. All Smash Bros. games feature characters who can level up, with the exception of a few that haven't yet been released, such as Sonic, Dark Pit, Bowser, Pit, and the Ice Climbers.

>In Super Smash Bros., the player must obtain certain items in order to continue training with their character or to reach the next stage in a game. However,

Attached: 1553707464697.jpg (313x286, 63K)

op sucks massive cocks, it's just not good for people with big bellies. So, I've been writing about my experiences with this cock craze for a long time. This is my explanation of why the guys with large bellies suck so much dick:

There is a lot of confusion about "cock size." As in, "is he big enough for me?" Well, there is no such thing as a "big enough" dick. The word is "large." There IS such a thing as a "big" cock. But there's a lot of uncertainty as to what constitutes a "big," a "long" dick, or even a "big cock." This whole topic of "bigger, better, stronger" is a great way to confuse the uninitiated (for instance, guys with a large dong, like me). There are two definitions for the word "big." One is a huge piece of wood (a "cocksucker," according to this definition). The other is a giant thick dick. Big ass, big dick. It's a tricky one, right?

The first definition, "big cocksucker" seems right on target. All of the guys I know who have huge dicks, are the same reason they like large dicks: They're huge, strong, robust, and don't give a shit how much it

Revolver Ocelot spies on Otacon and develops a love for anime. A bit of a loose cannon in the sense that he wants to do the shows to amuse himself rather than simply be interested in the stories, but the two enjoy each other and each other's company. As well as Otacon being an anime fan, Ocelot isn't entirely opposed to getting otaku involved in anything he wants, including anime.

As a side-benefit, Ocelot has been using his fame as a famous Anime celebrity to promote his own shows. He has been creating a line of premium anime-based merchandise and merchandise related to anime.

In the anime, Otacon is the voice of Otacon (in the show's English Dub), and he plays with Ocelot's younger brother, Jidori, for the character Ocelot. He is voiced by Adam West. Otacon's Japanese name is Taka; his Japanese voice actor is Nobuko Yamane.

Powers and Abilities

The power to fire powerful fire ball-like projectiles. Power level can surpass the limit of being powered by using an energy weapon.

Takashima. Ocelot can shoot flames at high speed that can incinerate targets within seconds. Ocelot has demonstrated this skill when he was firing an incinerator at the White Queen

Attached: prompt.png (550x178, 22K)

Best girl coming through.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27 Talk to Transformer.png (735x407, 40K)

Mario and Sonic at the Nuremburg Trials: the first stage was very easy. In order to beat it, all you need to do is press R in the start of the stage. You have to press down while moving, which is very hard.

There are two other levels that require you to move quickly:

Wario Land 2: 2x R to 3x R

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: 3X R to 4x R

Super Smash Bros. 4: 3x R to 5x R

Nintendogs (Nintendo): 3x R to 4x R, 2 to 4.

At the end of the level, there is a chest with a Power Stone. Do the following:

1. Move the Power Stone to Mario, Luigi, or Princess Peach, or they will drop it.

2. Play the cutscene.

3. Go back to your previous state.

If you fail, the character who failed the level will drop it. If they succeed, they just drop it instead.

Note: In all of these levels, after you get the Power Stone, you can not go back to your regular state. To return to Bowser and the Super Star Great Yoshi, the player must get past each stage and beat the game on the last stage again.

Attached: prompt.png (1081x488, 590K)

Talk to transformer Anonymous 05/28/19(Tue)01:11:23 No.463689098▶ talktotransformer.com/

Write a prompt for a video game plot, post the results.

For more information on the wiki and the site go here totransformer.com/faq

"It's no secret that the internet is filled with bullshit stories."

"I don't know whether we're even human, but I can guarantee we can't read these stories without screaming in terror and frustration. It's no secret that the internet is filled with bullshit stories. It's like listening to the same garbage for the entire day, even though the content makes our hearts sink into our throats, even though our stomach flops, even though we think they'll be funny, even though we wish they would."

"We aren't going to get on the internet alone..." "We aren't going to get on the internet alone..."

Anonymous 05/28/19(Tue)04:45 No.463689096▶ What is an 'internet'. Is it only used for the internet? This is just another way of saying I want

Dr. Robotnik collects all 7 chaos emeralds and they give him 4x the power of the Chaos Emeralds plus 5x the power of the Chaos Emeralds collected from 5 Chaos Emeralds. Dr. Robotnik was able to obtain all of the emeralds and all 7 emeralds while collecting the 5 Chaos Emeralds. He is also able to obtain 5 emeralds for free.

Dr. Robotnik is currently the main antagonist of the Dr. Robotnik & Friends television series.

Known Dr. Robotnik Members and Their Powers

Dr. Robotnik had 5 main members of the Robotnik Family during his early career:

The Robotnik's Robotnik

Dr. Robotnik (formerly) has 3 different versions of his Robotnik Jr.:

Robotnik (sometimes Dr.)

The Robotnik has 3 different versions of his Robotnik:

Dr. Robotnik (aka "Robotnik Robotnik") was Dr. Robotnik's original partner in order to protect Dr. Robotnik from him when his Robotnik Robotnik (formerly) had the opportunity to steal the Golden Axe when Dr. Robotnik wanted to defeat him with his robots. However as the latter was having visions of his father Dr. Nefaria being murdered, he killed his wife and children before becoming the Robotnik.

>obotnik's Robotnik

Johnny Cage stars as Johnny Cage and Johnny Cage in MORTAL KOMBAT: TIMEQUAKE! YOU PLAY AS JOHNNY CAGE OR JOHNNY CAGE TO RESTORE THE BALANCE OF TIME! Featuring all-new modes and exclusive characters from the upcoming MORTAL KOMBAT film franchise! Compete in 4v4 or 5v5 MORTAL KOMBAT battles against thousands of AI opponents as a legendary super-team of superhumans; or challenge friends, rivals and even each other for a chance to prove that you're the best! And if that's not enough, take down evil robotic enemies by using the best and most advanced weapons available to you! Join hands with a friend and play together against the onslaught of enemies as you explore over 20 brand new environments across four different continents! MORTAL KOMBAT also has all-new game modes including: – MORTAL KOMBAT - Take on a host of challenging challenges! Play from the comfort of your living room, at home, or wherever you want to go! – MORTAL KOMBAT 2: THE DARK MURDER - Get ready for a new style of MORTAL KOMBAT and meet new enemies! – MORTAL KOMBAT III - Play as Johnny Cage and use all the powers you learned from your first MORTAL KOMBAT; explore

And John Freeman did what he had to do. He called his son and, before anyone else could move, he ran towards the car, pulled out his phone and snapped the picture. John Freeman then called the sheriff's department and we all thought it was the big reveal of Ted Bundy's son.

The next morning, Ted Bundy and I found out the truth.

I think it went in Ted Bundy's head that we were out to kill, that we were angry and we wanted everyone dead. So when Ted Bundy said one of the police officers gave him his badge number, John Freeman knew exactly what was coming so he had to make sure that our son knew. He didn't get any of us out of the car but he did take me over to the sheriff's car, gave me my badge, and gave his son Ted's badge without making him wait outside.

Ted Bundy's first wife, Carol Bundy (daughter of John Freeman), says she wasn't as upset about her husband as she initially thought. She says that Ted Bundy did not tell her that she would not be marrying Ted. Instead, John Freeman went to the county courthouse and presented the marriage registry to the judge in charge of determining marriage licenses. This means that Carol Bundy became Ted Bundy's wife when she married Ted Bundy on May 23, 1983.

John and Carol Bundy did not have children.

>ok

>Donkey Kong loves large bananas but not many of them can fit his tiny body so we make things even bigger by adding some sort of stick to the underside of the banana. It's not very useful but it sure keeps him from getting too heavy! Here's the basic model of the base model before we're done!

Attached: 1649551.gif (350x189, 500K)

Geralt of Rivia and the Kool Aid Man team up to kill all the black people. A video of that night is uploaded as part of the episode. An argument breaks out over who stole the video. Geralt goes on a shooting spree. It ends with him shooting the person next to him. The next day, the characters are back to their normal selves and the episode is over.

The episode is re-shot and the characters are back to their normal selves. Geralt gets a promotion. He's made an officer.

Back in the present day, the Black family has grown. Geralt is now a detective and the characters are back at war.

Characters

Alfred: An older, darker man with big-eyed, crooked glasses who is more comfortable in company than in his home. Alfred works for a mysterious company called Grendel - a "human technology corporation." He's more of a thug at heart, but a firm believer in human rights

Geralt: When he's not in his office, Geralt enjoys shooting guns at a range and his girlfriend's boogie board, and has a taste for the ladies, in his opinion. He's also a bit of a boof and sometimes a bit of a dork for his own good (he often has a taste)

Odin: A man

>Max Payne goes to the mall
Max Payne goes to the mall in his neighborhood to buy a new gun, and his neighborhood is rife with gun dealers; the guns aren't exactly accurate weapons. He kills all of the gun dealers, and finds a gun he finds at the mall with the other guns.

What he finds there is a firearm that shoots the bullet at a rate of 30 times per second. In one of the guns in the box, the gun uses a single bullet. The bullet is invisible, invisible to the observer, and it hits the target with one shot. What's more, since the bullets hit the "target," that bullet can do as much kinetic damage as if it were loaded full of live bullets. One bullet can kill and the other can kill. This can kill as many people as two people on the ground and as many people as one person standing in front of the gun. The bullets also can be controlled and aimed, and if the bullets hit the right spot it will hit the one person you want to kill. One bullet will do more damage to most opponents than two bullets. The bullets have a 50% chance of hitting. The bullets must have one shot impact.

In order for someone in a wheelchair to be able to use the weapon he kills, he needs one second where he doesn't hit the target that the firearm hits, and can use the firearm only after that second. How fast

Attached: 189378628798103.gif (290x231, 996K)

>Hat kid fights
Hat kid fights over the keys to his apartment (Picture: Boredoflife)

In the clip, the kids are playing in an office building that has become an anti-Brexit hub because of the influx of EU migrants flooding across its borders in search of work.

They're apparently talking about getting a house together – because 'the keys were there', and even if they didn't get their house together, there was a sign saying let's build it.

The kids then decide to leave it for the moment – because they've been told this won't happen tomorrow, and a few minutes later it does, and the door is swung open.

But there's a problem… the office building is not the property of the property owner, the 'home owner'.

It is, however, the property of the local council who are holding the keys in the building itself – and now the council want them back, and now they get into some trouble because the property of the council has the words 'No Entry' on it, and it's apparently illegal to walk away.

The boys are then forced to pay £600 back to the local council (Picture: Boredoflife)

But despite the 'horseshoe' of trouble they've caused with the local council, the boys are eventually able to get the keys, despite police intervention

The A.I went full redpill there for a moment

Attached: 18392748668798.png (400x300, 72K)

>Ugly tranny faggot decides to go on Yea Forums, and ive been a bad guy for a while now, with some people not feeling sorry for me."

It's like, "You fucking idiot, you said it on a public forum, YOU ARE STUPID!"

I would argue that one of the most notable things about this was the way that the conversation proceeded.

The only way you can truly understand someone is with the type of interaction that they give a certain amount of credibility to, like having to "be nice". But, this was a lot more than that, much more than what was on a public forum.

In general, on /r/KotakuInAction, we have a pretty long history of making it clear that the only thing we believe in that is true is good, and good guys don't matter to us.

And here, the subreddit's general ethos took a step outside of that.

No matter how much they're an asshole or just a shitty person, in the community, it's an actual value to make it known that you think they're bad.

In this context, it seemed like he's being fairly honest by just admitting it, that this guy's being bad and he shouldn't be in this forum.

But, that was never the point there. And

Attached: 1557681465006.jpg (403x432, 30K)

>Mario is a nigger...

I'm gay, I'm just not a white guy...

The biggest difference between myself and you is that I am trying to make something out of nothing... I will always have the ability to change and grow, but I can't change the people who made me..."

"This is my favorite album of all-time. My favorite music to be a part of, this is just the best shit there ever was..."

"You know how I can't believe that you can see the love in my heart, and in me? And that you can see it in people? This is just beautiful, because at the end of the day... I love you too much to give up hope on the dream of you..."

"...I love you too much to give up hope on the dream of you... I'm out and I'm happy and I love you too much..."

"...the love that I had is not just for me anymore."

"I love you too much to give up hope on the dream of you..."

"...because I do not feel there's anything more beautiful than my own life, or someone in the room..."

"Thank you for loving me, your music is the best. ...Your friendship is a blessing, I am forever grateful for that."

Attached: 1454350542792.png (222x227, 7K)

Pete Hines tries to fit Todd Howard up his asshole. They share some hard jacking cock as Pete tries to get to know you better. Pussy is in the air when they reach the edge, then a man walks in to kiss a young boy. We cut back to Todd Howard, having no idea how old this man is and he's clearly excited watching his girlfriend's tits get fumbled by his enormous cock. Todd pulls out and gets on top of Pete, giving him a nice ride on his dick. The other man is still fucking the old man. He makes the old man feel like he's a dog and starts ramming his cock into the young boy, which makes it seem like all of his hard work is paying off. Finally, the old man decides to come over with the young boy and gets his hot girlfriend as well. They both have their holes pounded out until the old man can't keep up anymore so they get out of bed. Todd puts his cock between the two young boys legs while they're tied up and he gets some dick from the guy next to him, rubbing his dick against your legs while you're fucked by a big guy in tight pants. Your eyes go wide, you feel everything come together, but you're too excited to care. Pete takes the new man's dick deep into his snatch, letting him stroke his fat shaft with incredible satisfaction.

Shit, OP. You alright?

Attached: he had a wife and a dog!.jpg (802x542, 63K)

>Kirby comes home to find his wife dead on the floor.

He is shocked at his wife's death, and begins investigating the murder.

He tries to learn what happened to his wife before he returns to find what his wife left behind: a note with mysterious messages written in it.

But he must find out the truth, before things get really bad.

Plot

Characters

Minor Characters

Trivia

The game's credits feature Nintendo's logo, and is referred to as "Nintendo 64."

The game title, "Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time", is a reference to The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening .

." In the game there is a secret ending, where all seven characters (except the game's characters) are lost to the future. However, the game's creator and animators apparently did not like this ending as there are many more ending themes and characters added since, most notably Super Mario Bros. 3 and New Super Mario Bros.'. This is in fact confirmed by Mario Kart DS developer Shigeru Miyamoto, who stated that when he made the Wii game, he did not really intend for the ending he did end up with to be that. It is still unknown if this is how it was supposed to happen. The other two endings were similar to the ones previously explained, while the final version of

Attached: 1518570062335.png (346x360, 52K)

>Chris Chan's Adventures in the Internet starring Christian Weston Chandler.

WESTON CHANDLER is BACK! This new series chronicles the life and adventures of Christian Weston Chandler, the man who went from a young Hollywood superstar to the leading man of today's gay/lesbian community. His first TV series, The Real Thing, debuted in 1991, and has been nominated for 10 Emmy Awards, including Outstanding Drama Series, Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, and Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series. He followed up that success with the 2006 feature film, Happy Together, as well as a guest starring role on SyFy's Sex and the City. The following decade and a half saw him co-write and direct a number of critically loved feature films, including his award-winning 2004 biopic, The Butler. In 2008, he was given an Academy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor and two Outstanding Supporting Actor honors for The Butler. In 2009, he began a series of movies about gay youth, including The Real Thing and the upcoming Happy Together. Chandler, a native of Boston, MA, is the son of Richard and Carol Chan, which is why the family is famous all the time. He attended Pratt Institute and Harvard Business School, and then attended the Howard University School of Management. During his tenure with Fox Networks, Christian's movies included such successful gay, bi

mario and luigi fucking killed kirby's wife!

>The game title, "Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time", is a reference to The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening .
?

OP here, too real.

>the leading man of today's gay/lesbian community

Attached: 1542664025550.jpg (800x800, 82K)

>The janny enters the thread
The janny enters the thread to try and catch a fly, he doesn't do much more than take out flies with a small wire he found nearby.

The next morning, he takes the phone from me and puts it down. But it is clear he doesn't like it and wants the phone back.

"Can I do anything about this?" I ask.

"No," he replies.

I explain to him that I know about his relationship with me which is in his heart. I explain it was a very strong friendship between us which he did not understand.

He tells me to just leave it alone. I tell him not to touch anything on my phone. He looks at the thread, then towards himself, and nods. He walks off. I try again.

The next morning, I give him another one. This time, I try to call him, but he won't make any progress. After five minutes, he walks off and sits next to me.

When I start asking him about this, he says it's his nature to lie to me, but he won't. We have a long conversation in which he talks about how much he loves me from a very young age, and what a lovely person I am. How he has spent so many days with me, and is now at peace with me and has helped me to have

Attached: 19278635716879.png (1106x1012, 628K)

wonder how many people already put this in then

Attached: huh.png (596x443, 74K)

Warframe bad game, but is fun... well worth waiting for. If you like the idea of crafting your own weapon, this one should give you the spark. If you hate fighting in combat, or you want to see what it's like to be a lone wolf, this is still a great idea. And if you're a fan of both (as it turns out, it's probably both) I'm not sure how you want to go from the first to the last. Overall, good game, though a bit buggy... and if you're on a high skill/good weapon set, this could be a great addition to any build.

Attached: 1553300627110.png (1080x1920, 1.8M)