Is Rocco or Garrett best boy? Is Shaw or Derrick worst?

Is Rocco or Garrett best boy? Is Shaw or Derrick worst?

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygWbKdIDJPc
youtube.com/watch?v=2lq9P9xuWbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rocco. Garrett close second.
Also I like derrick
Also what happened? Did they break up or something? Literally haven't seen Mega64 posting on Yea Forums in over a year until this thread, so I just assume something bad happened.

garrett is best boy by a mile
derrick has the best opinions of the group but he spends too much time being butthurt they aren't successful
rocco has some of the worst opinions known to man but he's funny so it makes up for it

I was just thinking about them

Hoe does Derrick have the best opinions? He doesn't clean up after himself in theatres.

please link the video where he makes this face.
I've forgotten which video it was, I just know I watched it back when they were hosted on Gametrailers.

gotta give wagies something to do
but i meant general movie and game opinions, rocco is a giant contrarian when it comes to defending things that are getting rightfully criticized

Attached: human instrumentality.jpg (720x661, 88K)

What's their best bit?

Garrett is a freak of nature. Bestest boy. Rocco is cool too. Kev and Bryan are pretty nice. Derrick is Derrick. I fucking miss Eric, best asshole. You never know what Shawn does next. Mostly nothing because he is busy being a dad. I think Frank has autism.

Attached: gh.gif (376x280, 552K)

I guess I didn't realize how much of an asshole Derrick was till a few weeks ago. The way Shawn gets clowned on kind of makes up for his asshole stature, but Derrick is basically unchecked.

Of course it does make sense when you factor in his experiences with death, but it's more recently that this has become a problem.

What experiences with death?

please, I really really want the source of the video where he makes this face.

Shawn is annoying, but he's not as bad as Derrick. Shawn gives great material for the gang to riff on and he's basically just a boring dad. Derrick ruins every podcast by making it about his own insecurities and endless complaining. Even when he's not turning the show into his own personal therapy session, he tries way too hard to be funny and he comes off as an loud, annoying jackass.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygWbKdIDJPc

Is Garrett /ourguy/?

Attached: 20190527_134521.jpg (1440x1056, 148K)

>YAAAAAY MY PODCAST FRIENDS MADE NEW CONTENT

Fuck off. You abject fucking loser.

Does anyone actually watch Heartslayers? Derrick is already conplaining about not getting any callers.

based and garrettpilled

True as fuck. Derrick fucking sucks

Attached: podcast345.jpg (2011x1080, 209K)

fuck no

Do they think their fanbase is massive or something? Eventually they would run out of neckbeards whining about no gf

joker update

>People actually liked and miss Eric

Attached: 1510128595044.png (519x424, 141K)

Fuck everyone Garrett won fair and square

Attached: firefox_uCQkItfHwF.jpg (1233x1000, 160K)

This. What an insufferable faggot.

Attached: 1558455892460.jpg (553x252, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2lq9P9xuWbs

they're all casualfags who are garbage at games except based Frank

Attached: fun.jpg (1000x1121, 285K)

Kevin > Garret > Rocco > Eric > Bryan > Shawn > Derrick > Roosterteeth > Frank

Attached: withwithoutbeard.jpg (1565x1188, 174K)