First part of the game

>first part of the game
graffiti, breaking into houses, doing drive bys
>later part of the game
stealing a vtol jet from a plane carrier and taking down trained jet pilots with it, sneaking inside the secret area 69 and stealing a jetpack

Did he get a special agent training halfway through the game without me realizing or something?

Attached: GTASA_CJ.jpg (200x283, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3b-FWMMTf8
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas#Mouse_fails_to_work
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a superhuman.

No he's a nigger

After all the shit he went through, he was made to be one, that's why Toreno picked an interest in him.

Toreno makes him learn flying and before that he sneaks into a mansion and silently kills all the guards to take a rhymebook. He was working for the mob in LC like Claude did before the events of SA too

Being a secret agent pretty much means being good at stealing shit with military approval so he’s perfect

That's what he said

Mr. Rosenberg I'm GSF.

Attached: gta_sa.exe 04.27.2017 - 22.27.26.02.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

I dont think sneaking into Madd Dogg's crib or doing mob work is the same as sneaking into a very high security military base and even if he could do it why would he? The only reason he did it is because The Truth told him there was a secret project there and he wanted it. The fuck?

Uh you don't get to bring homies.

The Truth drugged him a la Far Cry 3. Toreno has secret CIA shit from his manor to do the same thing to CJ, turning him from dumb nigger to sneak super soldier nigger

It's a video game user. Despite having some really good dramatic beats, it's mostly about experiencing ridiculous and wacky shit. It already starts after the first few missions in the game and the entire worldbuilding is designed around it.
I can't imagine anyone taking SA one bit serious in the end.

Shame they fucked up their momentum by shifting gears for IV when they wanted everything to be more "gritty and dark". Shit sucked in comparison.

Attached: this is my design.jpg (2880x1878, 1.96M)

IV sucked ass due to that, they tried to redeem it with V, but having 3 characters hurt the game a lot and almost half of the map was a waste.

because weekend soldiers aint no match for Grove Street OGs

V was even worse. I couldn't even bring myself to finish it. Felt like playing a Micheal Bay movie where everything is made out of plastic and vaseline.

That is what happens when a game was developed with 3 protagonists in mind, before limiting it to just 1.

Is Carl the most stone-cold badass ever?
>has 8 different girlfriends simultaneously, porks them all daily
>singlehandedly takes down: two rival gangs, "Area 51", trillions of corrupt cops including the one that made them that way, anyone that looks at him funny
>Beats God-blessed Oriental guy that has never lost before at his own game
>Can pilot any vehicle in existence with only 5 minutes and a vhs
>owns have of his state, uses proceeds to "better mankind"
>is literally immortal

Honestly how can anyone even compete?

Attached: wat.jpg (650x650, 63K)

Why are you making a whole thread to comlain about a mission of a million year old game? Jesus dude buy the next one already.

Beating Woozie isn't an accomplishment his men let him win

GTA San Andreas is one of the only immortal games on Yea Forums. Possibly second to Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

well you have to consider that the only reason he ever sneaked into Madd Dogg's crib or did any other OG Loc missions was to stop him from freestyling. it's not like setting up his career helped the homies in any way.

>Kills aliens

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x500, 44K)

In everything BUT racing; that was Woozie himself that you raced, never his lackeys.
youtube.com/watch?v=x3b-FWMMTf8

You forgor that he was also the bitch of Tenpenny, Catalina(kind of) and the FBI
Well you do have a point

>Catalina(kind of)
Didn't she rape him?

Where are they looking at?

Attached: other way.jpg (874x749, 100K)

I wouldn't call CJ a dumb nigger, you stupid retarded neckbeard.

If you call BDSM session rape, sure

how do i fix not working mouse? downgrade and other fixes dont work.

I think CJ could have dealt with her but he just didnt want to disrespect Cesar

Crack does that to a man

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas#Mouse_fails_to_work

>m-my smash thread died for this

ty will try

Ackchyually, CJ was against crack

Attached: images.png (554x554, 22K)