Spends his entire youtube career taking huge shits on and publicly shaming large game companies and corporations

>spends his entire youtube career taking huge shits on and publicly shaming large game companies and corporations
>"lol im moving to LA to be a voice actor where i will totally be hired by these large game companies and corporations!"
Eh?

Attached: yooooooOOOOOOOONG.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Voice actor? He's got a shitty robot voice though

He will definitely be blacklisted. I can't believe he thinks he'll transition to an acting career so easily

so...
Living the dream?

You need charisma to do that

>I'll just move to a very expensive city full of famous people and get paid to speak
does this actually work???

No

He actually is a really good VA with a good voice range, he just drones in his vlogs

I wonder what Starbucks he's working at.

Pretty shitty mentality, just because you're popular doesn't mean you're cut out for something like voice acting. He'll likely just get a few very tiny indie jobs for games that will sell 200 and then realize he doesn't have what it takes.

E-celeb shit is not vidya

Hes very good at VA actually his normal voice is his youtube thing lol

>hourly literally-who gook eceleb ebin reddit thread
Report, sage, hide.

Can someone explain to me why obese millennials are obsessed with this guy, anyway?
Why do you obsess over random people on the internet?
Are you the kind of subhumans who unironically follow youtubers?
If so, what's stopping you from ending your miserable existences?

Attached: 1545075677254.jpg (770x578, 19K)

not really, i've seen his work and it all sounds very forced.

I don't know, it boggles my mind why they mindlessly follow these fucking retards, and they don't even have to be popular they'll take some random anons opinion on a game and hivemind it instead of forming their own opinion, They are truly pathetic humans.

These threads are spammed by ex-Kojimadrones.
Back when the MGSV hype was soaring, they watched this guy's videos unironically.
After MGSV turned out to be a disaster, MGS fanboys went full emo and started hating everything related to MGS, including previous entries, Kojima himself and this guy.
And since MGS fanboys are the most obnoxious autismos to have ever touched Yea Forums, they have spent 4 years shitting on all of these.

Reminder that if you put 1/10th of the effort you spend seething about other people’s success on a weeb image board all day into actually improving yourself, you could be making the big bucks and living your dream. This just proves fucking ANYONE can do it.

So he was an actor all along, he never cared about video games at all, good to know.

Attached: 15580365002.png (512x512, 83K)

Hes smart and cool and attractive and he makes nice videos of course. Ironic that you talk about subhumans when you are a regular browser of 4channel.org which probably means you are a dreg or even worse a jilted yuppy.

calm down chink. go make another i hate konami video

I cant stand this youtuber crap anymore. I dont want to listen to your stupid opinions; it's extremely rare they say anything insightful. And there is a million of them just waiting for the next fuck up so they can all make stupid videos where they act like fucking women drama plebs. I had a friend for many years. He got really into YouTube and now I can even hang out with the guy. All he does is parrot things from youtube, hasn't had an original thought in years and when he cant remember what to parrot or to talk about. He'll put on some stupid video that could easily be done in 2 minutes but the faggot drags it out for 10. He also made "friends" with some youtube/streamer with like 2 followers. Hes super invested in shilling for this fag just because he acknowledges his existence. He'll even talk to me about him as if they are buddies.

>you could be making the big bucks and living your dream
Isn't voice acting a shit job for like 90% of the VAs since it has a major problem with nepotism?

Good luck getting past all those fucking unions

On top of all this rather then watch something insightful he literally watches children's fucking programs like game grumps and other shit. Then he gets angry when it doesn't cater to him even though hes almost fucking 30. Every fucking Nintendo direct is the same bullshit how "Nintendo is fucking up for making games for their target audience, not some 30 year old who refused to grow up
I'm fucking mad.

watch him only getting hired by indie devs that can't get any better.

Attached: 1558529524305.gif (386x232, 2.78M)

>people still fall for the "I'll move to LA and become a famous actor!" meme
Especially Asians for some reason. Like they're just ignoring that their neighborhoods are essentially ghettos there.

Yes, they're not actually that talented (and they're painfully retarded which undercuts what talent they have)

I get plenty of work as an actor in NY and I'm barely even talented. I'm just funny enough to do standup and only look like a semi-retard. And that's enough.

>e-celeb talk
Stop being jealous.

Fuck off, Joe Rogan. You're already rich.