*ruins Sonic forever*

*ruins Sonic forever*

Attached: Sonic_Colors_box_artwork.png (250x267, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BrN4ABIJKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmfao what was left to ruin at that point

Attached: better.png (960x541, 817K)

more like *saves sonic for a few years*

>introduced the scum writing and voices we're stuck with now
>a 3D game focused almost entirely on 2D sections

More like *Sends series into a self destructive downward spiral with bad puns and lazy game design*

Wow, you guys still believe Adventures was a good game? That's... sad.

Sonic Colors was absolutely basde in comparison to 3D Sonic games that had came before it. Unleashed? 06? All shit when compared to Colors.

Go back to cheating on your girl Jared

dude bad comedy lmao

The mistake Sonic made was to scrap away it's lore and start over each games... Bring back the chaos emeralds, bring back the characters from other installment (and make them playable), there's so much to do with them they never need to create wisps and the shit crystal from Sonic Forces

Y'all are deluded motherfuckers. This is one of the only good 3D Sonic games, everyone thought this was going to start a Sonic Renaissance. Lost World was a step backwards and Boom was straight back to the sewers.

>Good scoring/ranking system that actually requires skill unlike boost shit
>Actual full control of your character
>Physics
>Multiple playable characters with their own stages and gameplay
>Multiple missions per stage, lots of replay value
>Some of the best music in the series
>Best cheesy anime plot in the series that's actually better than what some people give credit for
>Multiplayer
>Plenty of side modes
>Chao Garden
Ok Jared.

b-but i noticed a bug once!

Sonic adventure was fun dude, stop being gay

Attached: ok dude.png (241x209, 3K)

The progress Unleashed made.

>Multiple playable characters, but only 3 are actually fun
>Each character goes through the same stages over and over
Sonic Adventure is okay, the Sonic stages are fantastic but the rest of the game ranges from meh to shit. Sonic Adventure 2 is downright awful.

SA2 is a straight upgrade over SA1 though

>9 years later
>We're still stuck with the wisps

Attached: 1502747611775.jpg (896x921, 59K)

>Unleashed
>progress
Werehog was garbage, fuck off.

No, it's a downgrade in every sense of the word and a terrible monotonous game. People who like SA2 are nostalgic, there's nothing redeemable about it

>hallway levels
no thanks

>t. Jared

Both games have their own strengths and weaknesses in equal measure and neither is strictly better than the other.

Chaos Emeralds are still around. I think it's refreshing every game doesn't end with Sonic turning Super to beat Eggman. Save it for something neat.

There is literally nothing wrong with Wisps.

Read

No, user. We've been over this a hundred times. I'm not listening to you anymore. Sonic Adventure was okay, Sonic Adventure 2 was shit. Stop living in denial and accept the truth.

Being this stupid.

Attached: 1558550327787.png (609x370, 134K)

*finally finds Sonic's footing in 3D*

Attached: 1533759620072.png (663x347, 305K)

But the only one in denial of anything is you

Attached: delusional.png (202x206, 70K)

Attached: Sonic Colors found its footing up its ass.jpg (455x338, 79K)

This always felt like a spin off game to me, I was surprised it even made the cut in Generations.

Attached: Steam_2019-05-27_10-23-09.png (329x268, 179K)

Its a passive aggressive contrived thread by a Sonic fan who believe Adventure was good

No, user. See, I have no nostalgic connection to games like Sonic Adventure 2. So when I go to play it for the first time, and I see how you only get to play as Sonic for 1/3 of the game but his stages are plagued by hallway levels, and how boring the mechs are, and how broken and frustrating the treasure hunting is, and how the story is leagues behind Adventure 1, and how the ranking system is completely janked and unfair, and how the upgrades either should've been a natural part of the character's moveset or just removed entirely, I don't have happy childhood memories of the game that sweep these issues under the rug. It's one of the worst and most disappointing games I've ever played.

SA2 is a step up at least in how the Sonic levels flow in a more natural way than in SA, it doesn't feel like you are breaking the level when you try to go for a new record, it did this while also making the controls more fluid than ever. I feel like if 06 was more than 50% complete it would have improved on the levels and made them more open with different routes and be pretty much the definitive template for a 3D level, too bad it never happened and we are stuck with SA2 which is fun but people know that it can be improved so it gets called a dated game.

Why do sonic fans defend their favorite games with their lives and shrug off any people who don 't like them as e-celeb followers? God forbid someone doesn't like a game.

Stockholm syndrome

Attached: 1557782380450.jpg (403x395, 22K)

Because they were gamecube babies instead of PS2 Chads.

I really liked Colors. Had fun exploring the levels to find the red coins and some of the alien powers like the digging one genuinely added something to the game. Unfortunately most powers were gimmicky shit, and it had no rewards for breaking time records IIRC.

""""""3D"""""""

Too lazy to reply to all your arguments, just watch this since it shuts down any points you've been making
youtube.com/watch?v=6BrN4ABIJKQ

No thanks. If you're too lazy to engage in a discussion with me, I'm to lazy to watch your video

I think the better ranking system is nice since it incentivizes players to familiarize themselves with the level more deeply (since getting points matters as well as just speed) but the level design of the Adventure games is a total snoozefest 90% of the time and even some of the better moments in level design can be marred by bugs (Final Chase). I wouldn't call either Adventure game outright trash, I've never found them very fun.

That isn't 06

Sounds like being in denial to me

I'm getting real tired of e-celebs being such a boogeyman when it comes to Sonic games. What if someone told you he didn't like SA2 back in 2003? Who would you blame then? A gaming magazine? And this is coming from someone who thinks the game was pretty good himself. I'm just tired of sonic fans holding other people at gunpoint till they call the sacred cow that is SA2 nothing less than a 10/10.

Nah, if you like the game good for you man. I wish I could've enjoyed it because I like Shadow's character design, playing as Eggman was pretty cool and City Escape + Metal Harbor are awesome stages, but there's a lot that ruined the experience for me.

As someone that's always been pretty much a classic quasi-purist it's a strange thing to see since there's always been a contingent that didn't like the Adventure games. It's nothing new. It predates Egoraptor. It predates ProJared. It predates Youtube.

There's nothing wrong with liking the Adventure games -- and I hope one of these fucking bullshit fangames actually gets finished into something that Adventure fans like more than Unleashed/Colors/Generations or the recent trash they've churned out -- but disliking them isn't new either.

I don't think the game is a 10/10 but I dont think it's fair that people make these outlandish complaints about the game either, usually most arguments stem from a lack of skill or a lack of knowledge. ProJared just happens to be the embodiment of both but I'd probably tell people the same points that I've always made regardless, just without having a prime example of how they look and sound when they make said complaints and how they could be wrong.

Wisps were the best idea ever, I'm so excited to see them in every sonic game from now on

Attached: file.png (679x684, 343K)

Yikes

based

I'm not gonna watch this entire video. Someone timestamp me to where he attempts to defend the Tails/Eggman levels, I could use a laugh.

Adventure, Adventure 2, Heroes and Shadow was the golden age of 3D Sonic games.

All great and fun games.

>He's so bad at slashers that he can't play one designed for little kids
user, are you ok?

>ruins sonic by being good
This is the sonic fanbase everyone

17:40 , you lazy bum.

Disliking something doesn't mean you're incapable of doing it, user. I dislike doing the dishes and replying to shitposts, but I'm capable of the former and I'm doing the latter right now.

I haven't played sonic since Sonic Adventure do these just replace the animals in the capsules at the end of stages?

>heroes
>great
>shadow
>great and fun

btfo

/thread

THE SKY WITH STARS SO BRIGHT

this was a post-06 Era so it can it ruin something that was already ruined?

Lol you wish

user, I don't like it either. But it's just so damn easy to play that it doesn't bother me, and anyone who says "30 minute levels" has never played a video game in their entire life

In some levels of Colors that's basically what they do, but they also act as powerups and allow you to explore some of the stages more

New super Mario is the equivalent of this shit

THE COLOURS FEEL SO RIGHT

PS4 Remaster when?

>Shadow is Sonic plot point
His explanation for this is pretty weak since he only stole the emerald after City Escape. Saying the news fucks up because it's the news doesn't make much sense either with how obvious this is. At most, I could understand GUN's motivations, but nothing past that.