WHAT FUCKING JOB WILL YOU MAIN

WHAT FUCKING JOB WILL YOU MAIN

Attached: 50a718f8acd73149ed7e784a090b6540_620_KR.jpg (500x717, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wYRLW9KT
imgur.com/a/GAgLAVs
strawpoll.me/18062612/
imgur.com/a/b1dpeK1
strawpoll.me/18061559/r
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-xvdyJn48s
youtube.com/watch?v=ownTIsOs7N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

either RDM or NIN since those are the only jobs I have at 70.

ALL OF THEM
ALL MELDED WITH SPEED MATERIA
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TAKE AWAY ARROW AND FEY WIND SPEED BUFFS I WILL SHIT IN YOUR THROAT YOSHI P

Why yes, I do main the best healer, WHM, how could you tell?

M A C H I N I S T

Attached: 1557133836673.jpg (794x1320, 159K)

Recently got my first max level class (WAR) and want to level DRK. I wish there was an efficient way to level through solo content other than main story quests, as I get sick of spamming dungeons/POTD and FATEs seem to give fuck all xp.
I'm sceptical whether buying Shadowbringers is a good idea if I'm going to ditch this game in August for Classic WoW :(

>Dancer

Heavensward is so fucking boring.
Is this game ever good

none because I'm not going back on the tomestome treadmill again you stupid bitch

SMN, cuz Moltres

WTF Dragoon got so much change and it look so cool!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck you blizzard you incompetent piece of shit, spend 4 god dam years and you can't make any class fun.

I swear to fucking God if SE got decent network engineers and made the game as responsive as WoW it would kill WoW overnight.
The class design is god tier after coming from WoW

what makes more sense? going from paladin to dark knight or warrior to dark knight?

NIN

Honestly i really can't wait for the day FFXIV kill of WoW.
Fucking blizzard really shit hard at their cash cow

How do you decide on what to do in this game? There's so much shit, it makes my head explode and instead I do nothing.

Attached: 1545187922456.png (196x181, 28K)

Is this your first MMO?

played whm from 1-70
switched to SCH
like it a lot so ill probably stick with it

Attached: 6.jpg (815x441, 142K)

>switching mains just because of expansions
I don't know about the rest of you faggots, but I'm faithful to my WHM till the end

Attached: silly boys.jpg (152x175, 11K)

i can't start my character as the job i want

pick a direction and go. Put blinders on if you have to, it's easy to get distracted.

RDM and BLM at the same time

Can someone please post the 80 DRG skill again?

It's a toss up between Gunbreaker or staying on AST.

Don't have the pic but
Stardiver
550 potency, 30% less for the rest of targets
30s cd
Requires LOTD

Gunbreaker for sure.
I'm currently a DRK main and the changes look great, but GNB looks too cool.

Attached: bun.png (1331x881, 2.55M)

2.0 Played SCH and BLM (a bit of SMN), 3.0 SCH and DRG (bit of BLM), 4.0 PLD and DRK.
But since I created a new character and only have PLD and DRK at 70 (and a 68 SAM), Ill probably start with DRK.

Probly jumping on the Drk train

Warrior shit the bed hard

im just sitting
in my car and
waiting
for
my girl

*dun dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun dun*

I'll end up leveling them all, because I have far too much free time and am indecisive to a fault.

Attached: 1558901755316.jpg (442x442, 51K)

Who else doesn't even raid but enjoys shitposting about "meta jobs" lel

>Warrior shit the bed hard
How so? Doesn't look that much different from what we have now except no stupid stance dancing that retards like to prop up as "super skillful" when all they really did was Tomahawk in Defiance then switch to Deliverance for the rest of the pull.

We also get an actual AoE combo that generates gauge so we're not awkwardly tab targeting shit for single-target for Steel Cyclone/Decimate.

Ok but seriously Nintendo Labo really isn't all that bad and they deserve props for trying something different

This i wish i had to passion to stick to a single class for so long and actually do extremes after the inital 2

It doesn't even take that long to level all of them either.
I'm 9-5 wagecuck and still managed to get all battle jobs to 70 before HoH was even implemented.

SB is even more boring. HW atleast has cool dragon scenes. SB has this stupid braindead bitch you need to follow 99% of the story

leakfag attention whores need to fuck off already

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HEALER TO MAIN

you need to put FFXIV in the OP for ctr+f purposes, you idiot

Attached: 1546379599139.jpg (780x354, 107K)

GNB
pastebin.com/wYRLW9KT
imgur.com/a/GAgLAVs

Attached: FFXIV_PUB_FANFESTIVAL_2019_PARIS_06.png (1767x2500, 3.43M)

AST

Attached: 1558731631641.webm (772x550, 2.97M)

Attached: dcdNTIj.png (355x230, 123K)

MCH, I fucking loved it in HW, but then they fucked it up for SB, but it looks like they are finally fixing it and giving it one hell of a makeover
which is good, because I missed playing this job
please don't screw this one up Yoshi

Attached: MCH.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

New WAR info when?

It's okay they are all shit now.

Leveling them all doesn't take that long, but trying to keep everyone geared enough to do current content is why I quit in Heavensward, and Stormblood again. I fully expect the cycle to repeat.

Attached: AAAAAFUCK.jpg (500x500, 41K)

FOR THE LAST TIME, SMN SINCE 2.0 AND THAT ISN'T CHANGING

Attached: ffxiv_21062017_123312.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Main = job you pick for Savage.

Attached: 754234.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Torn between WAR and DRK.
On one hand, DRK is looking pretty fucking cool in terms of both aesthetics and gameplay.
But on the other hand, everyone and their mother is going to play DRK.
If I play warrior, I have the benefit of not playing an overpopulated class, but I’ll become a whiny bitch WAR player.

For user who keep asking if the continuation attacks and Blasting Zone do anything special. I sincerely fucking doubt they do because Yoshi's demo didn't show them do anything special, they are just plain damage skills.

We know everything about WAR already.

What happens when two dancers select each other as their partner?

>Make a job that's all about smooth, fast, flowing combos
>Give them a skill that slows you down
>Give them a skill that makes you lose all you speed
>Give them an "ultimate" skill that locks them out of their combos for 4-5 seconds.
Someone please just fucking assassinate whoever is designing Monk at SE.

Attached: 1558965147270.png (982x352, 404K)

>I have the benefit of not playing an overpopulated class
In what way does this benefit you other than contrarianism?

they fcuk

Yes but the minigame made AST feel a bit less boring and trying to align cards with raid buffs was also a fun thing to do. Besides, balancing cards to be as good as balance was never gonna happen unless, like what they did now, they made them all the same.

a very good performance comes out

that's because WHM was already trash
have a heart for those of us who had fun classes and now are being beaten into WHM cookie cutter shape

I'm hoping leaker user made it over here, last thread died prematurely and this one isn't searchable well.

We don't know how Nascent Chaos is granted yet.

Dunno if I want to be a Roegadyn or Hrothgar. Hrothgar look pretty cool but it feels like a furry's character & the place will be rammed with them and the bunny people.

Imagine refusing to play a job you want to play because it's popular.

>only picking one job for savage

only drk players will play drk

Presumably they both function as each other's partner, like DRG's tethering each other.

Raid DPS plummets and "you can clear content with any setup" fails to ring true

Casuals exist, you know.

>he thinks SSS is bad
MNK is just too good for you, man. Go play some babby tier shit if you don't want to think about how to play your job. MNK is the thinking man's DPS.

Can someone overview BRD skills?

Does anybody have the MCH tool model?

it doesnt lock you out of using ogcds so whats the big deal with 4 gl stacks its gonna lock you for like 3 seconds who cares

virgin IR vs CHAD DELIRIUM

Attached: 20190527_092202.jpg (720x411, 33K)

BLM main, I'm a simple man who likes explosions

Cards are split as such now:
Spear, Arrow, Balance: 6% melee buff, 3% ranged buff
Bole, Ewer, Spire: 6% ranged buff, 3% melee buff

Those 6 cards have one of three seals on them.
Solar: Balance and Bole
Lunar: Arrow and Ewer
Celestial: Spear and Spire

Your intent is to get one of each of these seals by the time you use Divination, which is a 6% Party wide damage buff if you have the 3 different seals, only 3% if you don't.

Additionally Lord of Crowns gives 8% Melee (4% Ranged) and Lady of Crowns gives 8% Ranged (4% Melee) buffs like the above cards but they're separate buffs from the 6 main cards so you can stack these cards to give someone a 14% damage buff ideally.

Attached: file.png (467x366, 270K)

go make a dumb video mr. happy you big dummy

Attached: SdB tooltips.png (1818x1606, 3.87M)

NEW LEAKS HOLY FUCK

Attached: Confirmedleak.png (2754x2058, 16K)

We don't know how to get Nascent Chaos, we don't know about the Raw Intuition changes, we don't know how older skills like Maim are getting changed now that there's no slashing debuff, we don't know what the aoe version of Inner Chaos is like.

There's always someone for each job in these threads saying the job is ruined.

Isn't it just worse IR though.

What race is Hilda again? Hyur/Elezen halfie?

The continuation mechanic just makes your combo into a 3-gcd 6-hit one.

I want to think about how to play my job, I just want the proper way to play it to not involve constantly dumping all my speed and interrupting my nice smooth combos.

>adloquim was nerfed
>you can’t spread catalyze
>fairy shields are weaker than yours
>fey blessing is just a weak aoe heal
>your rotation is now a dot and a gcd attack
>all potencies are lower than whm’s
>your shields can’t stack with ast
>you can’t spread catalyze

Well, I guess SCH is 100% fucked. WHM/AST meta? Not that i’m looking forward to play any healer, AST was made boring and WHM suffers from the same dps issues the other healers suffer on.

Why does GUN get HP restore and shields instead of DRK.

Attached: 5212.jpg (211x239, 17K)

>10 seconds of cartwheeling bloodspillers
ABSOLUTELY DELIRIOUS

SAM4lyfe

Half Hyur, half Elezen, 100% qt

None because this expac is going to be a flop and I won't be wasting my money.

Then MNK isn't for you. It's not about raw speed, it's about a staccato rhythm. That's become pretty obvious as of SB. If you don't like that, then go SAM or some shit, I don't care.

So which riddle of fire leak is real?

>6s to engage combat

yes

This is an interesting development

>your next 3 GCDs after Royal Authority are high-potency, mana-restoring attacks

Does riot blade not restore mana anymore?

Bard leaks please please

Because this.

Attached: 1544955810407.png (365x188, 75K)

Because standing there doing nothing but oGCDs for 4 seconds feels retarded, no other job has to do that and Monk is the ONE job that should absolutely never have to interrupt their GCD combo stream.

Any leaks for SAM toolkit?

I can't believe they did this to my favourite job, holy shit.

The one where you lose atk speed

Go fuck yourself.

Bruh MNK just got GL4 AND had its only weakness removed (not being able to keep up GL during downtime)
MNK will be top dps throughout Shad.

You pick. strawpoll.me/18062612/

Attached: 1553698732484.jpg (600x610, 147K)

Seething mr. Brappy fans

double BS with fray at the same time

Attached: theblackdog.png (1199x761, 787K)

You do realize you don't fucking use it while staying in melee range, right?

The 50% one. The attack speed one is blatantly fake and improperly formatted.

>Adloquium was buffed to 125% of heal as shield
>Fairy shields likely stack with galvanize
>You still get double shields which helps tanks, which are stronger because they're 125% stronger than before and you can guarantee it

Give us Dragon kick or anything related to " Leaden fists " please.

Attached: 66568571_p0.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>Job mains absolutely seething
Loving it.

The AST changes are nice that there isn't really a dead card anymore, but the simplicity I feel went too far. Been cool if it was damage buff for melee/ranged but if the opposite was something like skill speed or direct hit.

there is no duration to it so i doubt it works that way

Gonna fucking make ala mhigo look like a joke if true

I don't know about the Viera faces.

You don't have to use it as often as possible, you know. It's a big hit when you have to move out of range for mechanics.

You have to be in FoW to get GL4 but I'm trying to figure out when you'd want to not have this going

Its range is 3y. How are you supposed to use it outside melee range you faggot?

Mutt races when? I want to be a lalagar.

Holy fuck I can't believe they put it in the shed.

Attached: 1466698582339.jpg (393x393, 38K)

dragon kick gives you leaden fist buff instead of blunt dmg. bootshine uses leaden fist, so you still alternate them

so we'll be going through demi bahamut-->phoenix summons every minute?

>he really thinks they would let double shield stack

Attached: 1556213707060.jpg (373x373, 20K)

Wowfag here, wow nowadays is utter shit, when should I start playing FFXIV? Is now the right time or should I wait until the next expansion?

Started a new class today and already at Lv.29 but it seems the leveling going fast is over? Hunting Log doesn't give that much anymore,have no side quests at my level, and no new dungeons until 34 and grinding the same dungeosn over and over out of a selection of 5 is going to be boring.
What is that palace of the dead thing, doesn't seem like I've unlocked it yet.

3 and 4 are hideous

Whenever you're at 3 stacks or below, so after tornado kick

the best time to play any MMO is 1-2 weeks prior to an expansion, and the month following an expansion.

>WHM 10% mitigation stacks with AST 200% shields

only if you don't play healers since they are all getting gutted

>4 are hideous
Absolutely wrong

Attached: viera_new.png (1136x839, 2.28M)

I really hope one day drgs armor gets allowed with the other melee dps at some point. Drgs gear being all by itself adds to the reason you barely see them

Start now you have like 200 hours of content before you can access the expansion make sure to go to a preferred world

This is it whm bros....we're finally out of the shed....

Going to be sticking with dancer because I have a feeling they'll be in high demand once the new class hype dies down, even moreso by next expansion, could be wrong but I have a feeling nobody wants to play an effeminate class that does no damage and mainly buffs, not even trannies.

kind of shitty a buffing class is going to have to sit in dps queues but whatever, I got loads of shit to do while waiting for queues

Attached: 1531203411538.png (1080x1080, 260K)

you might as well start now with ARR unless you plan on buying a story and level skip since it takes like 200 hours to finish the main story, you just won't be able to go past level 50 unless you buy the expansion

leaker pls Afflatus rapture wat do????????? also potency on glare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to play through all the old content so the sooner the better. It takes like 100-200 hours

ALL THE LEAKS DAMMIT

imgur.com/a/b1dpeK1

Ramp up in FoF, change to FoW for GL4, activate RoF and pop all cooldowns, perfect balance your way back up. It's like TK rotation but far less autistic

Are you this much of a fucking brainlet? Or do you just not do any content that has any challenge so you have never encountered the very very common situation where this is useful?

It's not part of your rotation. It's a tool you use when you have to run out of melee range because of an AoE or mechanic. Mechanic starts, SSS, run away. By the time you're back your GCDs are back too.

That's just speculation though. We want confirmation. I think Leaden Fists might have something to do with RoE, even, considering how Anatman basically does RoE's job but better. It makes a lot more sense than Dragon Kick granting it...

>use DWT immediately
>summon bahamut right after
>use Firebird Trance following this
>roll back to DWT

that's your new SMN cycle instead of nothing into DWT twice and then summon bahamut.

I'd say yeah. You'll have time to get few jobs to max level before Shadowniggas.

So the only choice is to burn a card if you get a duplicate seal?
Also, like other guy said, how long does Divination last?

Start now to catch up

Quarrymill go unlock it

damage mitigation and shields were always a thing
multiple shield stacking was never a thing with ast/sch because it would be too strong

drg plate armors are the best though. I don't want to wear cuck robes.

NIN or PLD.

GIVE ME BACK MY PLD DAMAGE. I WAS SO HAPPY AFTER HEAVENSWARD. THEN THEY TOOK IT AWAY

Attached: 155563425.jpg (160x160, 8K)

thanks leak consolidator bro

>pay for heavensward
>can't choose the class i want
>for the whole fucking main story quest
shit design buy jump potion lol

I finally beat all the MSQ post 4.0

Good god, I hate everything. The only good part was seeing Zenos in an Giraffe body. I hope we get to hang out again

It took me 25 hours while watching cutscenes to get my alt to 70.
Played a tank though, so maybe queues would add to that.

Wait a minute... that leak...

Attached: Untitled.png (2754x2058, 182K)

this sucks

I will main bard, no matter the changes. Yoshi-P will never break our spirit!

Attached: 1556619894647.jpg (304x656, 43K)

I'm thinking the rotation's just as long as SB, with a few pieces shuffled around to make space for Phoenix. Phoenix replaces what would've been the second round of DWT in the SB rotation.

Do you even know the game you are playing? strawpoll.me/18061559/r

You will have to use it rotationally even against a dummy at the end of RoF because at that moment it becomes worth more than your next two GCDs.

ENHANCE!

I wanted to main RDM

but I've been pressing the same buttons for two years and now I'm staring down the barrel of pressing the exact same buttons in the exact same order for two more years with 100% no change

and I'm probably going to just drop XIV for shadowbringers instead

I'll come back when they actually mix up how RDM plays instead of tacking on useless shit

After the coup and baelsar's wall, this was easily the weakest ending

I don't know if I like yukikaze. Making it so it generates 15 sen means you're gonna want to be spamming it when both of your buffs are up for optimal kenki gain.

ROTATE 27 DEGREES AND ENHANCE

ENHANCE

Weirdly divination doesn't have a buff duration on the tooltip, but anyways redraw has charges now so you can keep drawing until you get what you need.

I think even draw may have charges, or at least Sleeve Draw lets you pull consecutively.

Quick rundown?

Sing us a song Bard

I'm pretty sure you can't play through the whole story in 25h without skipping anything

>fire-based attack
what did they mean by this? are they bringing back elemental affinities?

>shittiest job along with monk and drg
i would unironically commit suicide if i mained those jobs

it won't change, too many people like rdm

What? Sen doesn't stack so you won't be spamming any sen generator regardless.

What race is the most based for MNK?

No it's just for aesthetics like Dragonfire Dive

Where is our Bard leaks?!
puriisu leakerino

>Enhance

IS THIS THE NAME OF THE SKILL?

Attached: 1548101777821.jpg (646x634, 294K)

I can dig up screenshot with my playtime once I get home.

the meta really doesnt matter because every healer is boring as fuck to play as now. you should just switch roles

it's flavor. plenty of tooltips still mention elements

It's 15s. It's like draw where the skill changes once you meet the requirements.

>You will have to use it rotationally even against a dummy at the end of RoF because at that moment it becomes worth more than your next two GCDs.
That depends a lot on potencies and also if RoF is the 50% version or not. At 30% with the slowdown, no, SSS won't be used because the slowdown will also affect your lockout from SSS, so you're giving up 3 GCDs to do 30% more damage on 400 pot. At 50%, yes it'll definitely get used.

But potencies across the board seem to be increasing, so it'll come down to math even for that last one.

Also, Anatman may be usable in that spot. So you SSS and TK just as RoF ends, then Anatman to kickstart your stacks. Maybe.

No, it's just an aesthetic description of the attack.

attacks do have elemental affinities, they just aren't used for damage calculation at all

I'm seeing a lot of WAR mains bitching about their class while I'm over here feeling bad for DRGs because they seem to have gotten barely anything interesting.

Attached: 1557501876743.gif (178x148, 982K)

Anybody cares about BRD? lol

Lalafell

WHM, though technically SMN will be the first to 80 because my combat retainers are set to that and I'm sure there will be some monster mats that will be absolutely miserable to farm for leveling DoH. I wish they'd get rid of the fucktarded job-link on that retainer type.

to be fair a proper 8 man trial against Zenolidibus would have been fucking tight but instead we have a 1v1 instance that was really boring

>I have a feeling nobody wants to play an effeminate class that does no damage and mainly buffs, not even trannies
how new are you?

Thank the raid trannies who continually threw autistic fits. Healers were perfectly fine in 99% of the game's content.

>PLD
>Holy Spirit and Requiescat are super easy to maximize
>Requiescat nuke
>YET ANOTHER OGCD damage skill
>Gap closer too
PLD looks lowkey stronk this expac.

I honestly at this point just want to know if they're redoing DWT to change Ruin III and Outburst to different attacks like with Firebird Trance. Shit would be dope

>I'm probably going to just drop XIV for shadowbringers instead
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1556027148959.jpg (756x1000, 218K)

But unless they change shinten's potency generating kenki is still a huge amount, missing 5 kenki is a lot of potency.

Everything about every Ala Mhigo segment of the story was so dull and shit. I just wanted to be in Othard with the Doma gang for the whole story. And I will forever blame SB for rectconning Yda into that useless wet blanket Lyse

>AST card changes
I'm gonna miss arrow.

Attached: vivi4.png (1428x1462, 1.14M)

>Anatman
Where are you getting this name? Has the tooltip been posted?
Not looking forward to everyone just calling it antman.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-xvdyJn48s

DRK, WAR or PLD

I'm passing out Arrows like crazy until it's gone to every BLM bro I see. Sad days ahead.

Did they get rid of Aero III?

So you guys think it'll be worth coming back as a raidfag? And if so how fucked am I for being on the EU memesplits

Then, when shadowbringers releases, do I get the current expansion for free like wow or do I have to pay for both?

>can basically get permanent 6% damage up on a dps
wtf i love ast now

Dragoon since 2.0

Attached: dragoon.jpg (1334x2073, 962K)

The same as now, Dark Knight... but in Shadowbringers I'll not spam DARK ARTS which will be nice. DRK for tank, trying gun. MCH for ranged, trying dnc. sch/smn for healing and magic. and sam trying Ninja for Shadowbringers. I'm set with everything just need a more melee oriented healer or something and I'm set with all roles.

Attached: 1553666178760.gif (350x350, 251K)

WE FALL
WE FALL
WE FALL

Highlander or Hrothgar

underwhelming boss theme after HW/SB desu

I mean I will drop XIV for the duration of Shadowbringers

ENHANCING

Attached: Untitled2.png (2754x2058, 1.53M)

GNB if its no shit or irritating to play (which doesnt seem to be the case). I will play all tanks regardless. my DPS will probably be SAM.

Anatman aka Antman's Greasy Thoughts got posted already, yeah.

It is suspiciously missing the "cannot be used outside of combat" line. Some people think it won't be usable if you are at GL0.

Attached: dvCqUt5.png (367x217, 110K)

no it upgrades to dia, 120 intial potency, 60 damage on 30s

okay so for this, does it mean, use it, heal the party with helios and then activate Horoscope again for a delayed heal?

Attached: file.png (363x247, 139K)

it's just the wildfire tooltip kill yourself

Healers could clear content just fine but they weren't anywhere perfectly fine.

AST for example boasts the strongest raid buffs and yet it can rival WHM on personal dps who doesn't have raid buffs at all, WHM gauge plays against the job and SCH critlo could completely ignore mechanics.

unlocking heavensward jobs is retarded

But everyone has already seen Wildfire.

I just want to see SAM stuff since we already saw most BLM skills in the live letter.

Attached: 4435454535453.png (509x621, 644K)

All previous expansions will be included with the newest expansion, but the newest expansion and the base game will always exist as separate purchases

It was wildfire all along

WTF MNKBROS STORMBLOOD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR EXPANSION AND YOSHI SLOWED US EVEN MORE IN SHADOWBRINGERS
I'M GETTING TIRED OF THIS SHED NOOO

USE THE THREE-WAY SHARPENING FILTER AND REMOVE THE FUZZ, THEN ENHANCE ONCE MORE

We already have the new Wildfire. Sorry user.

Aero 2 upgrades into Dia, Aero 3 (AoE DoT) is gone.

What the FUCK are you talking about.
>adloquium was nerfed
It's more consistent now. Aspected Benefic was miles better than non-crit adlos, while now adlos are rightfully better. You can also guarantee that an adlo will crit every 90 seconds.
>you can't spread catalyze
Single target shielding got buffed, albeit at the cost of a 37.5% nerf to deployed shields. It's a fair tradeoff, also considering
>fairy shields are weaker than yours
They may be, but they stack with yours, thus making the aforementioned nerf to deployed shields less severe.
>fey blessing is just a weak AoE heal
At the cost of fairy gauge, thus basically free. Plus SCH needed more consistent AoE options beside Succor and Indom.
>your rotation is now a dot and a gcd attack
As are all healers'
>all potencies are lower than WHM
Not true, we still have the ability to move with ruin II instead of stuff like Aero LVII
>your shields can't stack with AST
Why the fuck is said AST in Nocturnal Sect?

Cope more WHMlet

POST BARD LEAKS
POST BARD LEAKS
POST BARD LEAKS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>inb4 it's actually just wildfire and he baited us

Attached: trdrqp58p0n11.png (768x768, 612K)

the fact they start at 30 is a fucking crime

I bet alot of people thought this about rdm too.

STOP BEING MEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

STOP

STOP.BEING.MEAN.

STOPBEINGMEAN!!
STOPBEINGMEANSTOPBEINGMEANSTOPBEINGMEANSTOPBEINGMEANSTOPBEINGMEANSTOPBEINGMEAN
STOP IT

STOOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T BE MEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FUCKING STOP YOU FUCKING NIGGER GOD FUCK DAMN STOP IT FUCK
I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG EUF
EUGH
AGHOOGHLE
FWUCK IM CWUMMY WUMMING.........................

It's just a shitty plenary.

Who BunBreaker here?

Attached: 1545411057415.jpg (1200x1109, 264K)

Jumping from Machinist to Gunbreaker 100%.

>Bane spreads Ruination
aoe based Ruin? fucking based. probably Ruin II will be changed to aoe

MORE. DAMAGE.

Attached: Protoman pilots a scopedog.jpg (1086x821, 80K)

seems like a earthly star but for helios

After they fucked up the buns I just use my cat with bunny ears.

>SCH on full damage control

youtube.com/watch?v=ownTIsOs7N0

Attached: 1543209976860.jpg (739x415, 26K)

They didn't get anything super different but copying Nidstinien's big attack is fucking awesome + the new lance move/AoE are cool.

High Jump is basically qol but ill take it.

I prefer slow and steady adding of new things/retooling overall total rebuild of the Job at any rate.

or tri-bind will be affected by ruination

>This is your brain on HRT.

dropped it before heavensward, i can never go back
my crippling autism will not allow it

Attached: stzegrpaacp21.png (2000x2296, 2.67M)

GUNBREAKER OR DARK KNIGHT

WHICHEVER IS COOLER

Has anyone made a bun this cute in the benchmark yet?

gunbreaker is undoubtedly cooler
they have fucking Blasting Zone, what more could you ask for

>High Jump is basically qol but ill take it.
To be fair, other jobs seem to be spending a whole level gaining a charge on their gap closer, so it's not like DRG is even getting especially shafted on that. 72 might just be the QoL level for everyone in ShB.

Anyone got the new DRG skill tooltips?

>neither of them look even close to the originals

>6%
>15 seconds

This is shit. No more refresh also sucks.

DRK for edge.
GNB for explosions.

Are you crying because your chance to shine has been taken from you yet again, WHMbab?
Maybe next expansion will be the expansion, right?

>threat management removed
>stance dancing removed
why even play this shit, its even worse than modern WoW now

Did you see the job action trailer? Fray aside gunbreaker is fucking amazing. That combo animation is insane.

They don't have a WHATEVER

Even with the slowdown, it will be worth it because you also use TK at the end of RoF so you are losing all your stacks and thus your speed/damage anyway, regardless of whether you use SSS or not. Getting back to GL3/4 one GCD faster won't make up for the extra 30% damage gained from SSS in RoF.
Let's say Snap punch is 200 potency now. RoF is about to run out, you've already refreshed Demolish, you can fit in one more attack + TK. If you do Snap Punch under RoF + GL4 that's 364 potency. You get to do Snap Punch again 2s later but now it's only 200 potency: Total 564. Since you used up GL but gained one stack back your next attack comes 2.2s later.

If you do SSS instead under RoF + GL4 that's 728 potency, a difference of 164. More than enough to make up for the extra lost time from one extra turn to get back to GL3/4.

>Quietus no longer naturally restores MP

Attached: 1281600148772.jpg (184x170, 4K)

Like said, it seems like a plenary copy, only it also sounds like if you helios before detonating the detonation becomes an AoE heal so you have a bunch of "little explosions" of AoE healing

>I play XIV for high skill aggro management
Somehow I can tell you're not a tank player.

Outburst replaces Tri Bind and if it's affected by Ruination then it would be very useful.

Of course they're on damage control, they're the mitigation healer.

Attached: 1552073198741.png (583x356, 275K)

>le expert roulette hero opinions on tanking
fuck off back to your dungeons and eureka casualshit

Bard leaks pls :3

yeah brd sucks yada yada, i dont care, i dont do savages.

>fairy shields stack with yours
Source? This doesn’t really change much cause the fairy has nerfed stats and weaker potencies to yours. Stormblood scholar can make a stronger deployed shield still

Nigger you do know they said they will be severely nerfing/changing AoE party utility like this right? 6% AoE damage increase in Shad is actually gonna be based as fuck.

Where does it say that? Chances are it stacks, like it does with Blood Weapon now.

When early access hits I'm debating between levelling Gun or jumping right into the story

What will Viera's hempen camise look like?

Attached: pqt1VeU.jpg (949x636, 193K)

Gunbreaker is the closest thing I get visually to MH's Gunlance, so it's an insta-winner.

Based

>Has anyone ever made characters that look as good as Nip fanart portrays them
You're asking the impossible here.

Attached: DUdmIG3UMAEVCwP.jpg large.jpg (918x1640, 253K)

Attached: 1342925261030.jpg (500x500, 73K)

You quite literally can't.

it's the scholar delusion for being shedded

Attached: 1892154851.png (157x174, 6K)

The tooltip for said shields doesn't specify that they don't stack with Galvanize/Nocturnal shields/Catalyze, whereas the same thing is specified on stuff like adlo, succor, aspected benefic and the like.

slutty

>those boost with that top with those pants with those gloves
that's a glam disaster

reeee move to s thread the leaker can actually find

>making game more casual is good

Attached: 1557673997132.png (1080x971, 391K)

>We finally get dia
>Still no banish

So is everyone going to be doing less damage now?

Cry more dear, maybe next time you'll get some actual raid utility.

TELL ME ABOUT DOUBLE MIDARE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>ikishoten
>gives 50 kenki
>translates to "in high spirits"
That's cute!

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-163435.png (1440x2443, 147K)

>tanks
>getting more and more damage abilities with higher and higher potencies
>high percentage personal buffs
>loads of support skills and new healing options
>tank stance is a simple toggle
>full damage potential no matter if you're MT or OT

>healers
>damage skills gutted and nerfed across the board
>basically no personal damage buffs
>sidegrades to current support skills
>"reduced focus on shield and regen healing" while SCH still has the lion's share of shielding
>one dot one nuke, all day

Someone please explain to me why the devs think it's okay to have blue DPS, but all of a sudden green DPS isn't allowed to exist?

Just assuming cause that would be a little crazy if it triple stacked like that.

kek, fuck off, leakfags need to kill themselves

high level players never used it outside of pull anyway, tank stance and aggro combo was just a noob trap that most people never got out of since staying in tank stance and spamming aggro combo works

I see you are a man of taste aswell

>MNK gets GL4
>There's a possibility of RoF and Tornado Kick slow down spam being even worse regardless
Just fuck my shit right up.
Tanking here I come.

Attached: 1556666405540.png (710x842, 396K)

You give horoscope before using a helios/aspected, then once you use draw you heal them.
It's a free heal basically.

I sure do love stance dancing!
>presses tank stance once during the entire dungeon and once during the boss then leave it off forever
Soooooo deep!

Play your role, tranny

t. unironic greylet who thinks spamming butcher's block combo makes him good at tanking

RESPECT THE CONTENT