Why aren't you discussing this revolutionary product?

Why aren't you discussing this revolutionary product?

Attached: Playdate.jpg (1500x1125, 64K)

I'll wait until Souljah Boy knocks it off so i can crank dat souljah boy.

I own a GBA and a Vita.

>friend unironically wants to buy it

Stop shilling this garbage.

FPBP

Why?

A FUCKING CRANK

Attached: 1539318789757.jpg (400x377, 39K)

reminder that this this nonstop shilling for some tamagochi ripoff

>paying 150 bucks for a b&w mini game machine
>can buy a 3ds with warioware and nes remix for less than that
>can hack the 3ds if you don't wanna pay for games
If you wanna play minigames, the 3DS is a better option, and you can also play actual games on it.
>m-muh crank
The 3DS has a touchscreen and a accelerometer. This crank machine is trash and people who shill it should be gassed.

Attached: 94083495847.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

What the fuck is it?

lmao at the SEETHING incels. Y'all are are mad that this product is aimed at a diverse customer base and not just straight white males.

>Y'all are are mad
Go get some sleep. Also, low quality bait.

its completely worthless

>2019
>handhelds
come on now
stop shilling your not-gameboy and make games lest you want to go the way of ouya, retard.

Not him, but the switch is a handheld and it is doing just fine.

Switch has the nintendo bonus and it can be ran as a console

>mfw its Western sales eclipse the Vita's sales in the West

Attached: PlaydateWojak.png (633x874, 65K)

what the fuck is this, and why does it have a little crank thing on the side?

>implying people are not going to gobble up the limited quantity

Attached: 1558729055980.png (724x611, 103K)

Is this some sort of novelty emergency light/ radio?

I get that meme marketing is a thing, but advertising is against the rules, and I would kindly that you fuck off to youtube or whatever.

What does the crank do?

Shut the fuck up, retard, 4channel is an advertiser friendly website.

What it needs to defeat competition (switch) is some very good kidnapped (exclusive) game on par of smash or zelda. Good luck trying to find that game.

Attached: witcher3_en_wallpaper_hearts_of_stone_the_contract_1920x1200_1445522503.jpg (1920x1200, 562K)

I wish I had a better word to describe this than onions, but I don't. Everything about it just reeks of onions. The design, the games, the crank, the developers, the marketing. It's the most onions product I've seen in years.
It's actually amazing how onions it manages to be.

Attached: 1555359463850.jpg (628x753, 107K)

crank it fast enough and it produces more RAM for more gpu-intensive games.

I think it’s cute. Just a little too pricy though

Black guy here.

Go fuck yourself

Trans blackfluid xir here, you’re a racist

underrated

I'd like to believe OP is being overly sarcastic. This thing is worth discussing, because it is the exact opposite of revolutionary. The price point is unreasonable for what their teaser delivers. The crank could be easily simplified in any control scheme by substituting 2 buttons, two of which are unusable while cranking (lol). Not to mention the awkwardness of trying to use additional inputs while applying torque with your other hand. Crank will likely break. Since the case is using rivets, it might be metal. This could partially explain the price and extend the use life of the crank, but you still have the crank. Their choice of demo is also bizarre. It's just black and white wireframe and usually primary demos are created to show off the peak capabilities of a console. Speaking of the games, we know it launches with twelve, but at one game per week, one has to wonder why? To ensure that customers take the time to enjoy each of the launch titles maybe? Ultimately it will decrease launch sale projections if the demoed title is the only game customers get info about. The promise of more games is interesting, but it isn't explained how customers would get them. An online shop is likely, but we have no given price range. I'd be interested in seeing what people would be willing to pay for a game like the demo.

it doesn't have a battery so you gotta crank it to keep it running

Please do not spread falsehoods. The crank is just a gimmick.