This is will be the end for Japanese games, anime, culture, country

This is will be the end for Japanese games, anime, culture, country.

Attached: japan.png (555x471, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2019/05/media-outlets-praise-japans-culturally-erosive-immigration-policy/85017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>back in 2018
>doesn't mention the part where its literally less than 100 people

It's their country, if they want to destroy themselves its upto them.

Awesome. time to get my jap visa, low skilled job and a path to citizenship so long as i can stay in the country for at least 5 years. gonna get me some jap thot and make a nigglet.

oneangrygamer.net/2019/05/media-outlets-praise-japans-culturally-erosive-immigration-policy/85017/

>one angry cringecel
hurr duur dilate tranny janny hurr

>oneangryincel

It will probably be another generation or two before it gets anywhere near that level. They are only allowing it because of population declines?

RIP. Oh well, may as well go there and pick up a qt submissive conservative azn waifu for myself before the mudslimes enslave them, brb.

Japan's work environment is too crazy for muds.
They wouldn't last a month.

shit thread, post cute YorHa

Attached: __operator_6o_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_wu_ye_bifang__sample-004f0799655f84a25ab70f1f1a (850x680, 137K)

dilate, you'll never be a woman

Attached: __eve_operator_6o_yorha_no_2_type_b_and_yorha_no_9_type_s_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_wu_ (1417x2008, 471K)

Not really. The opposite actually. Africa migrants love little girls. All it means is that lolis will be sexualized more again.

Attached: __operator_6o_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_misty_misty2131__sample-92cfa6abb454c96336c2eeb (850x1309, 280K)

>culturally erosive
If I remember it right, the change in immigration policy is kinda strange. They raises the number of immigrant, but add more requirement like "japanese language is required".

Attached: cover.jpg (800x1140, 632K)

like clockwork

He's right, though.

>low birthrate
>need niggers

>everyone who disagrees is a tranny
seek help

Japan is a slave country and will do literally anything US tells it to. The minute US drops support they'll all be chinked, they have no choice.

>vote for neoconservative warmongers that destabilize the Middle East for resources and weapons contracts
>destabilization leads to mass migration
>the remaining stable nations in the region pick up most of the slack, but some migrants make it to Europe/etc
>WTF HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? FUCKING IMMIGRANTS DESTROYING OUR CULTURE

And it's only going to get worse once the US goes to war with Iran (it's happening, don't kid yourself). And of course climate migrants will become a bigger issue in the coming decades. All the while you dumb faggots will keep focusing on the symptoms so you can demagogue, and never address the root causes.

"Video games" am I right fellas?

Attached: homer trash.jpg (500x385, 28K)

>disagreeing with reason, facts and logic
tranny is just about the nicest thing I can call you.