>spend 1000 shekels building one
>get bsod after 1 hour of play
thanks a lot PC master race

Attached: PMJ1V2Q.jpg (1440x810, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eztechspot.com/how-to-check-what-caused-blue-screen-bsod-windows/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first game I played was arkham asylum as well

If you want no hassle and don't want to bother knowing how your thing works, just get a console.
Mind you, when you pay 1000, you pay for more than gaming and multimedia.

Attached: eh.png (607x500, 77K)

I built my PC 8 years ago and never had a BSOD other than when I was trying CPU overclocking settings but thats normal

What was the error? How did you fuck it up. I'd hazard that it's a RAM issue if playtime is what eventually caused the BSOD.

>being computer illiterate
1. Have sex.
2. Get a job.
3. Be yourself.
4. Have an IQ over 100.

1 should be 4. Just saying

>start posting with anime pictures
>my intelligence dropped significantly

have sex

there's no way to tell what the fuck caused a bsod. Every answer I search online is the same
>it could be RAM
>it could be temp
>it could be drivers
>it could be BIOS
>it could be the PSU
fuck PC "gaming"

> Yea Forums
> anime
> Yea Forums
It's almost as if you were retarded to begin with.

maybe learn how to plug in a toaster before building a pc

I had the same problem when I upgraded my pc earlier this year. solved it by updating bios and changing overclocking profile to bit milder as it was on watercooling profile by default for whatever the fucking reason.

I didn't even know that PCs could bsod anymore. Mine just shuts itself off when there's something wrong.

You're right. Everyone in here are retarded except for me.

>pay 1200 for new computer
>spend all day building it
>realize I'd rather just lay in bed on Yea Forums

Attached: 1410059413386.jpg (480x454, 33K)

You have never owned a gaming pc, so why are you talking about shit that never happened, console cuck?

Kyoani butt on my face!

Attached: 3b6924e9a987c549e08871f10bfa3174.png (1024x1905, 990K)

Go see a technician or something.

>not just paying someone to build it for you

enjoy your censorship console peasant

>OP literally too retarded for this

Attached: OPs favorite game.png (479x479, 290K)

Tell me what the fucking error message was. My only BSOD ever came from what I didn't understand at the time was a RAM memleak. There's a host of errors that result from this, so it's not easy to pin down.

>paying someone to build your lego set
Seriously you cant fuck this shit up unless you're using weird parts

I don't have the time, knowledge nor the patience to build a computer from the ground up.
Which is something I can buy already made ready to go, and later upgrade(since I assume is easier) if I have want?
Money is not an issue.
Are Alienware just memes or solid choices?

Attached: 1557695260063.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

It at least helps to have CE friend available to help you with dumb shit.

An ugly and overpriced meme

Loser

>hurrrrr it never happened to me so you must be retarded hurrr I'm so lucky I never get them hurrrr
Kernel error or something, didn't read quick enough

It's never worth it to buy prebuilts. Just go to logical increments and buy the parts according to the charts there.

Attached: 1552732480985.webm (640x480, 144K)

Ok, so which is a brand thats a good option then?

Buying the parts separately and paying someone to build a computer for you would be a better choice.

alright post your PC guts or you're a lying cuck

100% this.

So you are poor and dumb, gotcha senpai

Dude, no, fuck you.
I have been through this bullshit before, watched videos and looked at charts and I ended up just giving up and not bothering with it.
Like I said I have plenty of disposable cash so I don't care if I pay extra, if I don't have to deal with the bullshit.

I've seen good brandless locally built ones but they are just , which is what you should do. No prebuilt brand is good.

You can check all of these one by one, and based on the symptoms, figure whats causing it.
>Drivers. Just fucking update them you nob, you spent 1000 dollary doos on this thing and you cant do a 10 minute download for them all
>temp. listen to fan speeds if you cant check on the software end. You shouldnt bsod over temp though, just insta shutdown.
>it could be bios. Unless you fucked with them this is extremely unlikely(though if your ram isnt standard speed you SHOULD do this)
>PSU. Possibly, if you got a shit tier PSU you're an idiot, and if its otherwise and you got the properly rated PSU for your system i'd just assume its not this
>RAM. No consistency in BSOD, none of the other tests pass. Honestly the most likely if the PSU is fine.

>every PC fag answer is the same
>lol you poor
>lol you dumb
Most cancerous fanbase

>dog fucker

have children

Then pay someone as a consultant to build it for you, like Terry Crews did
If you still can't do that, you're literally more casual than fucking Terry Crews

Thats true. But honestly if you can put together something from IKEA you can do this.
>looked at charts
>watched videos
What the fuck are you doing? If you're buying a PC then this is stupid. If you're building one this is literal retardation
lol you dumb

I was having the same problem with my machine. Thankfully, this handy guide helped me out :)

Attached: 1558671538910.jpg (642x756, 146K)

can't you just pay someone to build it for you?

If you just built it. It's probably just drivers.
Download one of those automatic driver update programs and use the trial.

yes

Attached: schlop.gif (500x281, 497K)

>Drivers are up to date
>I think temp is fine because the fans speeds are ok and it shows normal temps
So it could be either BIOS, the psu or ram. Psu is brand new, 700w, RAM I don't think so either because it's brand new also. So most likely is the BIOS.
Thanks user, you gave me the best non meme answer.

You can but unless you have bought unusual parts or things you dont feel comfortable installing(Noctua fan, Liquid cooling) you shouldn't need to

This

First I was too poor to afford it then I was too stupid to build it myself.

>get bsod after 1 hour of play
God job showing everyone what a retard you are.
Have had my PC for 4 years now, can still play new releases and hasn't bluescreened once.
PCs aren't for brainlets.

>there's no way to tell what the fuck caused a bsod

wrong niggerfaggot

eztechspot.com/how-to-check-what-caused-blue-screen-bsod-windows/

user you can just get dead ram sticks, PSU seems fine, but updating BIOS is easy. Once you've done that though if your ram is ddr4 and above 2666, check online for changing the settings in your bios to allow memory clocks above 2666.
Still, it could just be RAM.

Dude, we don't care about your garbage toaster. Go back to your CSGO.

Also remember you'll have warranty for all this shit if its recent user, so don't worry about messaging whoever for replacement parts

One last thing, it could also be a faulty harddrive. A number of them are known for shipping dead. Also if you're ever buying a harddrive, make sure its atleast a year old and the ratings are still high
While this may seem pointless it lets you see how many drives kick it after a year(which sometimes means you're out of warranty aswell)

Check in the Event Viewer for any critical errors and start googling. It's been a while but I think when you BSOD its saved in there. Before you start fucking around with hardware, try reinstalling windows, sometimes it shits itself and a reinstall will fix it, or like another user said it could be memory, and if it is buckle up because you're in for a hell of a time troubleshooting.

If you really don't give a shit about how much you spend just go to any computer store and ask for their best prebuilt intended for gaming and fucking just use that. It will work great for most everything but you will of course pay too much. If you want to upgrade it later just find a place that does repairs and ask if they can do it for you. Skip Alienware because they usually extra overpriced compared to the competition due to their "gamer" branding, same with most "gamer" gear really.

The reason why people go for building their own rig is because you save quite a bit of money and it isn't too hard, specially when you can go to logical increments and get every single part recommended too you.

Attached: 1505504537415.jpg (945x945, 180K)

That's what you get for using a crapware OS.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux.

1000 shekels is literally between 300-250 dollars.