Patience is a virtue. Man, when this game is finished, it's gonna take the rpg genre by fucking STORM

digitaltrends.com/gaming/cyberpunk-2077-development-at-full-speed/

Patience is a virtue. Man, when this game is finished, it's gonna take the rpg genre by fucking STORM

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-not-playable-at-e3_feature.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0
youtube.com/watch?v=XzkCmidjeHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, it's gonna take it back to the storm age where the genre dies

this game is way too overhyped

It's gonna save the genre. Only thing killing the rpg genre is the oversaturation of goddamn fantasy shit.

When has a long development cycle EVER been good for a game?

It's not hyped enough. Look at the visuals and gameplay, it's fucking incredible:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0

So much better than some generic junk with elves and dragons and shit.

Really dude? Immersive gaming genre maybe. Not hardcore actual RPG genre. It's just gonna be more fucking skill trees and shit like Witcher 3. It's not going to be a fully fledged D&D 3.5 level of depth RPG with a Cyberpunk skin, like get real dude.

Remember Blizzard's motto? It's done, when it's DONE. Be patient, greatness takes TIME.

Yeah it doesn't need to be some turn based shit, fuck off with that crap.

It's going to be a dialogue simulator with average gameplay, poor rpg elements, and a gps.
It will be TW3 2077

>fucking storm
More like how bad the combat will be. The same shit with enemy levels straight from w3.

>Remember Blizzard's motto? It's done, when it's DONE. Be patient, greatness takes TIME.
Is it ironic? Blizz don't do that since WoW.

>storm age
This is your brain on Yea Forums

CD Pollack fucked up and they know it. The hyped up gameplay video looks outdated today, and the visuals look worse than RDR 2. They have a better chance at making a good game if restart the entire project, otherwise, this game is going to be one of the biggest flops of the decade.

I REALLY want the game to be great. From the trailers nothing's really interested me other than the setting...here's hoping :/

Attached: Osaka 1.png (260x398, 130K)

I don't get why they didn't wait for the nextgen at this point.
TW3 already suffered from console's limitations.

There's nothing more outdated that Rokcstar's game designs

That picture looks like the game is in 3rd person, at least like Deus Ex: HR.
I call false advertising.

No, they can't do that in this style game anyway, it would make no sense and be immersion breaking. There's not gonna be lvl 5 thug, and lvl 75 elite thug.

>the visuals look worse than RDR 2
Who gives a shit? RDR2 looks nice but is bland as shit and almost completely forgotten by now even though it sold a billion copies.

That's your companion, you're standing near him and can't be seen. It's an fps rpg. It's gonna be hi octane balls to the walls pure action too. It'll put Doom 2016 to fucking shame.

This. RDR2 isn't even a video game, it's a playable movie and it shows. The controls feel so fucking awkward, it's not even fun. No one even talks about it anymore because it isn't a video game you enjoy playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=XzkCmidjeHc

I judge from 40 min gameplay video
The bodyguards of office cunt had some ??? near their health bars. I wish it wasnt the case

It still amazing how the journalists and Yea Forums shilled this game so hard.
Especially Yea Forums who hates cinematic games.

>more than half a million likes
>80% of the comments are from a month/week ago
>most comments are "who here having their daily watch?"

cyberpunk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fantasy shit

this game is gonna DESTROY WoW Classic