Are there any video game sequels where the good guy protagonist returns to save the day?

Are there any video game sequels where the good guy protagonist returns to save the day?

Attached: 1558944603706.gif (440x248, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-cPo1wqxD8&ab_channel=NomenNominandum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened this time, britbong?

This man cannot stop winning.

He genuinely seems like a cool guy to get a drink with

did something happen?

Right wing parties are sweeping EU elections

And that's bad how?

Too bad they didnt in my country

T. The netherlands

Good old Nigel created a new "hard " brexit party which are supporters of a no deal with the EU, they're the big winners of the elections in Bongland

>what are some games where [off-topic shit]
Why are you shitposters never creative?
Well I guess if you were you wouldn't be shitposters, stupid question.

>good guy protagonist
>And that's bad how?

Attached: 1540837311080.jpg (286x326, 19K)

No they aren't.
Fuck you talking about?
The right are losing across the board cept England.

Why doesn't Nigel have a beer in his hand?

Attached: 0306549D-21EC-4626-857D-CFEEF5B19873.jpg (452x452, 59K)

What a goddamn bro.

Attached: ukip1.jpg (411x300, 58K)

>complain that the EU is undemocratic
>during a fucking EU election

Farage is a special boy

Not him, but it's more the loss of the traditionnal parties than anything.
Although Far right has almost tripled their representants in the EU parliament they went from 37 to 114.

it's t.* mongool

IIRC, far right parties also got the most votes in Hungary, Austria, Italy and France. Overall they're not going to be very relevant in the EU parliament still, but they did gain ground.

Who is the president of the EU?

They just became the third biggest reperesented group in the EU parliament behind the conservatives and the social democrats

It happens multiple times in the Arc the lad series. And a few times in the tales series with the direct sequels.

Relevancy in the EU parliament doesn't really matter to begin with since it's a joke of an institution. It's mostly about signalling. I didn't see any politician campaigning on actual promises, only "vote for us if you think the EU is good/we should leave/it should be limited"
Maybe read up on what the EU parliament does before you shitpost, murrifat

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is a good one but I get the feeling you don't actually want video game suggestions.

>good guy

Only if you're an economically illiterate northern monkey

Attached: brexit means breakfast.jpg (1200x756, 238K)

>Meanwhile my country take in terrorist family so that they can be with their terrorist dad
Fuck this country

>new
Because Ukip fell apart, just like the UK will when they finally leave

>italy
>france
>britain
>germany
Keep telling yourself that leftoid
TICK TOCK

this
also admittedly his laughing face is too infectuous

Lel this SALT

Attached: 1558945819368m.jpg (872x1024, 136K)

They got like 10% in Germany, moron

t. doesn't understand how seats are allocated.

Any good games where you can be a conman and line your own pockets whilst selling your country down the river? Asking for a friend.

tranny

Italian leftist here. I'm okay with today's results since the center-left came in second and my country is currently """""governed""""" by an unholy coalition between the far right party that is now first and an unaligned party made of literal retards which is thankfully crumbling and I'd rather be ruled purely by right-wing parties than by whatever this is supposed to be.

Thanks for proving my point.

Attached: 34534535.jpg (540x559, 71K)

leftists cope

I understand perfectly. This is just a map of who won the tally of the vote share in each region.

Seethe more saltyyyy boiiii

Attached: 1558623825722.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>TICK TOCK
the clock is ticking for you loser, China and USA will be the new superpowers while Europe crumbles

Attached: 20150328_WBC664[1].png (580x598, 58K)

Im pretty sure this is just one guy desperately Farage posting in this thread.

Attached: chapelle.jpg (1000x435, 93K)

>from 0-10%
>after years of medial barrage
>only negative press everywhere
>still managed to get 10%
>only the greens have a better gain
>thanks to the msm pushing them everywhere to the point that even cdu and spd fucks start to complain about biased reporting
That looks like a win on every front.

>I post a map that obfuscates the outcome
>I understand perfectly
See you at the second referendum.

Didn't you brits already privatized a tonne of the NHS which resulted in a lot of people getting thrown out of the system because they couldn't afford it? I don't know how much more you can fuck up than that.

>europe is the EU
Copy better from your script next time herschel. Mist akes like that shouldn't happen.

>USA
>new superpower

When will Britbongs except they are irrelevant?

>implying Europe can be strong without the EU
doubt it

>usa
good one

ukip was a sacrificial lamb. it needed to die and sargon was the perfect patsy to make it happen.

This SALT. haha seething. The map isn't misleading you salty boiiiiii its literally a map of how people voted. Glad it engages you. Salty.

Attached: 1558683260937.jpg (1242x1395, 1.44M)

UKIP fell apart because its ultimate goal was achieved.

UK will do fine. We have good relations with commonwealth nations and the EU already sperged out post-brexit vote because Australia and Japan rushed to try to set up trade deals with us.

That Flanders party did.

That's not how the NHS works.

When everyone stops talking about us.

When we stop being a financial powerhouse.

When we stop producing more culturally relevant things per capita than any other country on the face of the planet.

>Make first brexit Party called ukip
>lie through your teeth the entire Time like"The Money will be transfered to health Department instand of Eu" und "It will be Good for fhe economy"
>Lol brexit happens
>No Money transfered at all and one of the biggest companies in Brittain collapsed and many banks going away
>Opens second Party
>People still Vote for him

LMAO Imagine beeing this retarded

NSFW IMAGE, PLEASE KEEP THIS AWAY FROM THE BRITISH

Attached: 34956743565.jpg (388x558, 18K)

Brexit hasn't happened yet.

Attached: 1509025728352.jpg (366x477, 109K)

>Orban
>far-right
Yeah no. The fucking clown was well on his way out, but realized immigration was an excellent avenue to bring back voters and was hard on preventing it. Good choice, but the guy and his entire party are cancer incarnate and I'm fucking livid that this one great move pulled him right bacl in the saddle.

SEETHING ahaha these salty boiiiiz are cracking me up.

Attached: 1558737064418.jpg (601x601, 232K)

>Google what's going on
>"brexit is winning"
>But it's a whole EU election, not just england
>378 different parties

Jesus, could someone just lay this out in burger terms please?

Attached: 1558152410978.gif (245x320, 538K)

>When we stop producing more culturally relevant things per capita than any other country on the face of the planet.

Dude, the Spice Girls was over 20 years ago. Get over it.

tl;dr Brexit is probably going to happen, and if it works it may encourage other countries to pull out.

That's what he comes off as to an outsider, I don't know all of his internal policies.

Lmao we haven't even fucking left yet mate. What a retard.

Serious question. How does having Brexit party members in the European parliament help solve what is a domestic issue? Surely they're more appropriate for a general election.

>tripfag
>with an even more cringe-inducing name than usual
>is an utter fucking retard

Imagine my shock

youtube.com/watch?v=P-cPo1wqxD8&ab_channel=NomenNominandum

God, I can't wait
Fuck the EU, all it did was drive the workforce to Germany, and topple our local economy

Attached: CowboyMode.gif (280x158, 850K)

EU member countries have individual elections to elect MEPs to the EU Parliament.
It "sends a message". The message is that both Labour and the Tories have fucked up as both the LibDems and Greens and the Brexit party have made huge gains. Country even more divided in my opinion.

>Brexit Party gets 35% of the voteshare
>Remain parties get 40%
>Mouthbreathing poltards come out of the woodwork

Why is the internet like this

Attached: Capture.png (687x420, 26K)

Meps vote on the eu budget and european matters nothing they do is domestic for the uk.

>le philosopher comedian
>everyone's stupid except me

xd

>not wanting a german leech on our nation makes you a poltard
kys

I thought the Brexit vote was a fluke?

I'm not being coy or anything, I'm genuinely confused.

Attached: giphy.gif (200x198, 434K)

So you're saying this has done absolutely nothing in terms of Brexit?

Took me 2 seconds to spot you. Carlin was slow to be honest.

Attached: brexit.png (589x393, 58K)

It is

Sucking off Farage and posting shit like this on Yea Forums makes you a poltard, you absolute cretin.

it isn't. We don't need continental gastarbeiter trash.

You mean China and Russia, both of which are right wing governments

>all those parties willing to ignore a fucking referendum
lol

I didnt think we'd leave, why did i vote leave

Yeah you are right the biggest hit for the economy is still going to happened ahahahah

See you britbongs in 20 years begging to come back lmao

>we're going to supplant free trade from countries a stone toss away with taxed trade from countries on the other side of the continent
Man the economic collapse is going to be hilarious. The first time in human history a nation went third world out of sheer stupidity.

why is scotland a land of incredible faggots?

the propaganda machine is in full effect

>l-l-look we lumped 5 parties together and they managed to beat Farage the Nazi!
>PEOPLE'S VOTE NOW

what went wrong?

Attached: EUGBP.png (768x287, 19K)

>bearded numales: the nation

In burger language: like the midterms but for the european parliament.

and Russia annexed Crimea while China strongarmed their way through the south sea, Hong Kong and Tibet

b-b-but he inspires such confidence in me. it doesn't matter if there's no end product all that matters is the façade. that's all Brits need.