>Final Boss tells MC the truth with their dying breath
>MC goes insane and becomes the main villain
Vidya with this kino trope?

Attached: IMG_2709.jpg (641x479, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/laTumv5TmU0
blog.janicehardy.com/2013/05/the-difference-between-idea-premise-and.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not really the same but at the end of Breath of Fire 4 the main villain asks you some questions before the final battle. Since MC and the villain are one dragon split apart depending on your answers villain absorbs you and you play as the boss, fighting against your former team members.

Dark Souls

Attached: 1538018609033.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

how?

instead of the villain telling MC the truth, they simply pass on the role to MC, hence the continuation of the cycle.

have sex

I did and with yo bitch too

Attached: IMG_2720.jpg (640x640, 51K)

This can sort of happen with KotOR. Morrowind too, arguably.

Attached: 1545004552728.png (873x675, 1.06M)

Does Sas-gay actually get with Sakura or is this fanshit

Why would he even end up with her?

hit me with that gay shit nigga

Attached: 1533136784059.jpg (1080x1080, 193K)

Maybe stop regurgitating phrases when you see something you don't like, inbred. I'd bet money you've posted this on more than one occasion because you've seen others do the same.

It's real. Just google boruto next generations and you'll see the people
who got together

Diablo comes pretty close

he doesnt get with sakura retards, he fucked this girl with glasses from his little group of 4 friends

sakura is like her stepmother

Yes

stop projecting

Have sex.

He's a literal war criminal by the time the series ends, nobody but her would have him. She's basically a battered wife, he tries to kill her twice and she still marries him.

Because based womanhater Kishimoto thought Sakura would be a slut if she didn't end up with him

Attached: IMG_2708.jpg (602x439, 59K)

Maybe stop regurgitating phrases when you see something you don't like, inbred. I'd bet money you've posted this on more than one occasion because you've seen others do the same.

War arc was a mistake

Just have sex dude.

War arc climax with Madara was top tier, but edo tensei reviving literally everyone ever was a bit silly.

>NaruSakufags still reeling and coping from the ending to this very day
Top kek never gets old

Attached: IMG_2721.gif (300x300, 192K)

Best family.

sakura is so hot broa

Nerevarine's head probably has Dagoth's voice ringing over and over due to the revelations.

Okay virgin

Retard

Dragon's Dogma
you dont really go insane, but the game has like no story for the majority of the game it's just you going around exploring and killing shit, but the last moments of that game to meeting the dragon and the after effects take you on some wild ride of possible endings

youtu.be/laTumv5TmU0

>No story

Dumb cunt, can't even pay attention to the very first cutscene in the game. Dragon steals your heart tells you to come claim it back.

That's a premise, not a story.

Literal dumb cunt.

I wouldn't say it doesn't have a story, but it's paced terribly and it doesn't help that the NPC dialogue is how it is.

Infamous 1 does this very well, if you go the evil route

I'm pretty sure you are the literal dumb cunt if you don't understand that what you posted is the premise, and only the premise, of the game.

You should probably know what you're talking about before trying to be pedantic on the internet user
"Dragon steals your heart" is both the premise and the story in the case of dragon's dogma, the arisen getting his heat back is the driving force behind 80% of the events in the game
Here's a helpful link so you don't sound like such a stupid motherfucker next time
blog.janicehardy.com/2013/05/the-difference-between-idea-premise-and.html

Torchlight 2 did it so that one of the characters of the first game got corrupted by the final boss and in turn became the final boss in the second game

>The premise is a general description of the story you plan to tell, and what the story is about.
This is objectively incorrect.

>a previous statement or proposition from which another is inferred or follows as a conclusion
Here is the definition of premise. Do you understand now why what you posted is the premise of the story?

That sounds like a nod to Diablo

Could be now that you mention it, since in Torchlight the guy loses his shit after taking the dragon's heart, much like Aydan did with Diablo's soulstone

I want to touch Hinata's breasts