FF XIV Shadowbringers

imgur.com/a/GAgLAVs
HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

Attached: 0bjkwrn0ap031.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=6fa5b15a234afd5069e112c9f800a752598f2 (960x776, 854K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7eH0mqK3To
imgur.com/iUfidvY
strawpoll.me/18061928
youtube.com/watch?v=JG7oQT6rnwM
youtube.com/watch?v=4akl6AUj_JM
xivrdps.com/encounters/y8QzJrPcAHCKBNkD/18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We still get only one job quest instead of 5.
The resources for the other 4 are spent ont he Role Quests.

Attached: 1553058605005.png (358x180, 47K)

>do one combo for 30 seconds before switching to the other one, rinse and repeat
How do you feel about this?

I'm currently at level 30 and I haven't started the first DLC yet
How long will it take for me to get to the current DLC?

You're like a third way there.
And stop calling expansions DLC.

As far as we know it could be one huge job-quest about as long as the old storylines.

r8. originalfags needn't reply

Attached: veena.jpg (741x1058, 140K)

>Arm's length
>2min cd
Guess I have to actually learn mechanics as DPS now

I think the skin should be a couple shades lighter, but not too dark. It's a pretty bun otherwise.

She's brown so 10/10.

2/10

I'm still seething about WHM and I don't even play healers. Nobody deserves to get blatantly dumpstered like this.

It'll take you about 100 hours from 1-70.

What happened?

Job questlines fucking sucked in Stormblood and almost all of them were running out of material in a big way. PLD was a GLD questline because they have nowhere to go with the Sultansworn, DRG had you babysit a baby dragon and beat up its mother so she could shack up with her Hraesvelgr-brood lover again, SMN ignored Heavensward going in detail about why you'll never truly summon Bahamut and can't have any more egis by giving you Demi-Bahamut, WAR was another expac of Curious Gorge's Grand Day Out, AST's questline was a GEO questline. The only ones that really had good questlines were NIN, DRK and sorta-kinda BLM.

Yes, and we're getting two races with both genders with all previous hairstyles that can wear all headgear.

>100
Maybe if you're skipping the story and powerleveling. It took me ~180 hours to get to Lv60 on an alt (although I did all the sidequests).

P
L I P S
U
M
P

I honestly feel sorry for the MH:World team. All the work they put in to properly blend in Behemoth in their game while making it true to XIV, the high quality Drachen Set, Gae Bolg and Dragon Kinsect and the Jump emote that replicates it to its truest extent only to be met with Yoshida's reused Allagan and Leveling armor assets for "Eorzean Inspired Armor" and a fight that feels incomplete and nowhere near the point of properly porting the experience under MMO settings. Why did we get the short end of the stick Yea Forums? Why could they at least not put effort into the armor or even weapons to represent the multiple types MH has?

Attached: Eorzean_Inspired_Armor.png (1999x715, 2.42M)

>pretending WHM sucks when the only healer to get completely fucked is AST

I don't see much of a point for letting BLM stock two Polyglots for Foul/Xenoglossy but for big dig aesthetic purposes do you intend on getting two stacks to double nuke or just keep using your polyglots as you get them?

You have nobody to blame but yourself if you ever thought we would get male Viera when the only time one has appeared in the entire franchise has been as a sidequest delivery NPC in Tactics Advance.

Yeah, if you don't skip it takes about 208 to do everything up until now.

I had fun finally avenging my sensei as SAM.

I thought it tapered off pretty hard at 60-70 but I loved it thematically and 50-60 SAM is one of my favorite questlines.

>WAR was another expac of Curious Gorge's Grand Day Out
The ShB part of WAR was fun as fuck though. Curious George is a great character, and his romance quest was a comfy ride.

Rate my viera

Attached: vFace3.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

whoops I meant a couple shades darker, I'm tired.

The thing with the SMN egis is less "you can't have them" and more "I have a better idea". I specifically remember Y'mitra asking if you should learn how to summon like, Ramuh, Leviathan and Shiva Egi but decided hey let's trance instead

Meanwhile I'm still pissed we didn't at least get Noctis' sword and a King's Arms emote from FFXV collab instead of just orchestrion rolls

>Upgraded Stone/Aero
>Largesse with a built in 10 percent damage reduction
>A big nuke every 90 seconds

This is literally their entire new toolkit, enjoy your expansion bro

eyes are way too far apart
like a fish

BRD was interesting as a lore dump.

>I specifically remember Y'mitra asking if you should learn how to summon like, Ramuh, Leviathan and Shiva Egi but decided hey let's trance instead
That's Heavensward.
Stormblood throws all that right out the window.

Evens start playing XIV and doing Ultimate raids
Odds go back and finish school

Burst Window.

maybe I would darken the skin but that's just me looks fine.

Attached: benchmarker.png (807x959, 1.41M)

You can keep them if you need to move or aoe burst

Not bad but let's stop with the bunnies and give me more leaks.

ARR doesn't have any active software engineers on the team, so actually doing above-and-beyond like the MHW crew did (hell, even the current Witcher event does things that MHW doesn't have normally, such as dialog trees w/ near full VO), is out of the question for them.

Still mad that they had Rathalos snapshot an entire lane during the WIND UP of the animation, instead of doing multiple smaller snapshots timed to the path the animation takes.

You can do both, Ultimate's aren't that hard.

>they sucked subjectively
>thinking subjective opinion is enough to excuse the loss of story in a game known for being story focused
While I'll agree a good chunk of them were trash the fact that they're drastically cutting a big story aspect when the big pull of the game is being a Theme Park with a "good" story is very telling of the direction and resources this game finally has. I hope to god the writers left are great at their job because at this point i'm starting to think this is probably an attempt to avoid the rushed storyline Stormblood suffered from.
>All these Red Flags coming from ShadowBringers in the form of incomplete race, less story, reused assets for zones and constant comments from devs about game being rushed
I'm worried for ShadowBringers with only the trailer giving me hope as it follows ARR and Heavensward trailers in presenting story unlike Stormblood.

Attached: Ali.png (598x965, 339K)

Xenoglossy is single target

hang yourself transhit/10

This was the biggest fuck you.

Capcom was probably like, "Alright, now let's see what you guys did on your end."

"Oh."

Watch all three healers get their personal DPS shat on, only to get their big nuke via active healing to 'make up' for the dps they missed healing.

That one's particularly stupid for mentioned reasons, but there's a general tendency for people to expect way more out of this game than we'll ever get.

When they can cut corners, they will. Expecting a full job questline comaprable in size and length to previous ones after they announced Role Quests is as stupid as expecting male Viera.

Naw, the thing with the egis was that you tried to do the ritual to learn Ramuh-egi but nothing happened. They said you hit the limits of your aetheric capacity for egis and wouldn't be able to learn any more, skipped straight to the subject of Bahamut as a potential Ascian-buster but weighed the pros and cons of whether it was even possible to summon a Bahamut-egi without killing yourself from what a massively powerful primal that is, and discovered that taking a primal's essence into yourself to harness its power directly pretty close to what Thordan, Ysayle and Yotsuyu do to manifest as a primal circumvented the egi limit. Stormblood ended up totally ignoring that in favor of rule-of-cool and actually summoning something which I'm totally in favor for.

Attached: 1546792123876.gif (500x384, 491K)

>watch ability trailer
WOW IT'S SO COOL
>get tooltips
Wow it's all the same shit

Attached: b80.jpg (1440x1715, 105K)

I just want to play WHM. Stop making fun of WHM!

Attached: 1556262921986.png (980x1313, 443K)

I'm worried Shadowbringers won't present me Alisaie's panties

Current scholar is nice and a bit complex. Nu-scholar will be 211111111111111112

Suck me off after the trial then

shut up and heal me dumb potato

>upgraded broil II
>largesse with a built in fairy barrier
>chain stratagem

>upgraded malefic
>largesse with a built in noct stance
>3% cards with 6% role specific buffs on a 15s timer

It's not just whm.

Does WHM finally get team shield or nah?

>ShB Scholar
>Selene was effectively gutted and turned into a cosmetic option over Eos
>Alphinaud is a SCH now
>yfw he summons new fairies that do cool shit

Attached: file.png (1431x1069, 3.73M)

I do find it hilarious that the second thirstiest character in this entire game within the canon is a white mage potato/spoiler]

Get back into the closet.

>>All these Red Flags coming from ShadowBringers in the form of incomplete race, less story, reused assets for zones and constant comments from devs about game being rushed
>I'm worried for ShadowBringers with only the trailer giving me hope as it follows ARR and Heavensward trailers in presenting story unlike Stormblood.
>youtube.com/watch?v=w7eH0mqK3To
There are too many red flags but surely they learned from Stormblood to not rush to a conflict's solution right Yea Forums? Right?

Did anyone bother to get the collector's edition for Squall's gunblade?

Sorry I'm a bit slow to understand things.
So did DRG basically just lose impulse drive combo and get a new jump? That's it?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.10_[2019.05.11_17.46.39].j (1920x1080, 156K)

he will get team shed

Why are the developers of this game so insistent on making it a button bloaty fuck fest?
Number of buttons =/= depth
Heavensward already had more buttons to press than i could fit on my keyboard.

I'm just glad pets are finally getting overhauled.

Attached: brayko.jpg (342x294, 16K)

I did, I want to use the Revolver and the subscriber-reward Squall costume as a stopgap glamour until I get the AF coat/techno-Revolver.

I think there'll be a trait mechanic that shortens the cooldown on the Renzokuken combo starter.
And we don't really know how Continuation works, or if Jugular Rip/Abdomen Tear/Eye Gouge have any specific effects.

I'm not poor and it was 10 euros more, so yes.

a white mage dwarf, beard included

It loses Impulse Drive but the CT combo starts from True Thrust instead.
It also gets 2 new GCD attacks called Coerthan Thrust and something something.

Heavy thrust too, also 2 skills got merged into 1.

Attached: fJenvPQ.png (354x187, 39K)

They probably lost spineshatter dive. So you probs lose 5 skills, get one skill back that's only usable during lotd and get a three step aoe combo.

Attached: 1558931252161.png (756x481, 319K)

So is it still a fixed rotation, support-DPS job?

I got it mostly for the mount, but the gunblade is a nice bonus.

Attached: Final-Fantasy-Collectors-Edition-4.jpg (1500x1500, 111K)

They sure gets good mileage out of that Lance icon.

>Dragon sight and Battle litany
Yeah, I think I'll skip playing DRG

Pretty much only 3 new skills.

bogdanoff raya-O

So what the hell am I supposed to spend Aetherflow stacks on if there are no oGCD damage spells for scholar anymore?

Attached: 1551357053232.png (720x720, 519K)

Attached: 0B6eA9q.png (943x489, 414K)

The leaks are ridiculous. Can we block posts about them please?

Like honestly... This is the main subrreddit for the game. Can we get a rule about this? How is this considered honoring user agreement, being civil etc

>B4B lost its downside

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting Mr. Happy

Should I be happy or worried that the only primal they've shown so far is Titania

that means we just don't know the rest OR maybe it's the only one

ugh i didn't buy the CE but that design is so fuckin cool

They lost Impulse Drive and Heavy Thrust, with the Blood for Blood replacement doubling as Heavy Thrust (with a percentage boost and guaranteed Full Thrust crit). Unknown if potencies on DRG's kit are raised to account for not having Heavy Thrust. New skills include a finisher after Wheeling Thrust/Fang & Claw's combo, a finisher after Doom Spike/Sonic Thrust, and the Nidhogg phase-transition jump after Nastrond. Jump is also upgraded to High Jump early on in the way to 80.
They do still have Spineshatter, it was shown in the job-actions trailer.

Fuck off Nancy Pelosi

heals
the thing you are supposed to do, wannabe dps

It's AF1 lance.

stop afking/rping and spam holy to make the dungeon faster

I get the digital CE's simply because I have all the others, I prefer the AF gunblade desu. Hope the other stuff looks nice

>people weren't using it at the right time so they make sure you can't fuck it up anymore
nice. Who else got made idiot-proof?

Attached: 6rJs0tw.png (953x485, 445K)

It's only fair when you see stuff other jobs are getting.

Coerthan Torment is the new AoE and High Jump is just a jump upgrade right?

It's this guy, called Innocence.

Attached: 1539815361072.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

I just saw the same topic on reddit. Really strange.

They're pretty much trying to get rid of any double edged sword buffs. Convert lost its HP deduction and was renamed Manafont.

What if my party is at full health though? I don't want to be an overhealing WHM nigger.

Attached: 1554176193714.png (508x590, 365K)

Healing. Duh. I fucking hope that were being memed currently and they really aren't gutting all the healers

>egi assault

Attached: 1552837230451.jpg (302x502, 72K)

well we also got the rathalos mount.

need a tank in progress for Doma Castle on Crystal

>tri-bind is now outburst
Wonder how shitty it is now

Calling it now: Gunbreaker tank mount will be a reskinned Paladin lion with wings and a purple/red color scheme to look like Griever.

Attached: FF8_Griever.png (946x895, 363K)

is Innocence a primal or a sin eater though

So did that guy ever post a tooltip for paladin's holy circle thing?

Then you don't use them, obviously

Heal. You're supposed to heal.

Attached: 1550689729946.jpg (1280x1201, 237K)

Prob'ly either a huge Sin Eater or one juiced up into a primal a la Ultima

when he was announced yoshi called him a sin eater.

>thinking the Rathalos even puts it on par with MH's tribute to XIV
Also I can't be the only who thinks the Rathalos looks way too Hi-Poly for XIV right?

Guess.

Attached: 1556832390912.png (663x394, 56K)

We're gonna be hurt. We're like a bitch in an abusive relationship.

We don't know much about the sin eaters pr the voidsent, so Innocence could be both.

Yes for high jump dunno about Coerthan torment I'm just reposting the leak.

Plot twist: Sin Eaters were Primals all along, an army of light monsters summoned by the people's fears.

Will Viera be the new #1 tranny race?

Attached: 1555539063288.jpg (223x226, 47K)

They likely removed the bind part because it was stinky anyways and buffed the potency. This is what it turns into during Phoenix's Trance.

Attached: file.png (360x207, 123K)

Rent free but also obsessed

That's worse than Dreadwyrm tri-bind is now

It's a Sin Eater. Will still be a Trial fight so functionally the same as an EX Primal though.

I like change they are about to make with tank stances. 95% of time I'm spending in tank stance, cos I it gives me agro bonus and much more staying power, therefore I feel much safer. Dpsing as tank never was my priority, no matter what others say. Now with reworked tank stance and offensive stance gone, tanking gonna get more simpler and I like that

Yeah. Some of the weapons look pretty neat in FFXV despite the overall game itself. Wouldn't mind some of the guns.

Whatever you're currently playing is the #1 tranny race. And even then they make up for less than 1% of the player base unless you play on balmongoloid

Just answer my question instead of spouting memes, will you?

Ye but under Phoenix Trance it has no cast time.

This has to be bait right?

Attached: 1558894836878.png (1364x768, 1.19M)

Do you think it'll be faster to level GNB through dungeons or FATE grinding?

Why would you want a serious answer to that? Just play the game and don't be obsessed which class attracts most of the degenerate cunts.

dungeons

dungeons

You're the one spouting memes, dumbfuck.

HoH

Who cares, gotta get that blood lily out asap.

Attached: 1541257883404.png (732x697, 507K)

Dungeons but yoshi wants you do to fates for mats and maps.

Dungeons if queue isn't completely horseshit it launch. It will be, DRK's release proved as much.

I'm going to FATE grind it in ShB zones when able, just for the dumb currency shit they're adding to buy things with.

Yeah man it's great

Attached: 440055.jpg (340x372, 69K)

What's the tier-list for tranny jobs? Something tells me scholar is #1 for the special snowflake ironic weeaboo tr/nny zoomers

Attached: 1552413508870.png (567x644, 495K)

What's acquired, and affinity?

Are we going back to cross class skills?

On the one hand I'm a whore for dragoons and the World event catered almost entirely to me, on the other I was a bit miffed Gae Bolg was the only possible weapon from Behemoth. I'd have loved Deathbringer for Greatsword, Curtana & Holy Shield for S&S, Artemis Bow for Bow, one of MCH's artifact guns for light bowgun, Yoshimitsu for DB, stuff like that.

You still will be an eternal dungeon shitter, though.

I WAS BEAUTIFUL

Dreadwyrm Bind is only 70 potency. This is 300 with 150 potency for everything else.

1. Bard
2. White Mage
3. Other healers
4. everything else

The only tier is You: Obsessed

is there an imgur for the other classes like this?

>NIN still has TA
>DRG still has Litany and tether
we made it out alive bros...they said it couldn't be done... but here we are

But since everyone's going to be leveling it, queue times are going to be fucked

whatever job (you) currently are

Completely obsessed and balmungpilled

Bard and mch

Dungeons, but tank queues might be pretty bad.

SCH is either chill or turbo autistic. There is no between.

haha, no.

Go have sex with your wife Yoshida, she misses you.

/xivg/ tier: Dancer
Smelly tier: White Mage, Astrologian, Paladin, Bard
Doesn't play: Everyone else

Just pick one DNC fag to queue with you. I remember getting instaqueu as MCH with my DRK FC mate.

Anything that's deemed meta, trannies crave attention so they flock to meta.

Be wary anons. Put aside your faggotry with parsing/anti-parsing, trannies/anti-trannies, RP/anti-RP for now and consider all the red flags that will affect everyone in the end. Here is hoping they really are ignorable and we get a fun expansion to make up for the travesty that was Stormblood.

Attached: red_flag.jpg (244x300, 27K)

I hate using tether as a DRG. Macros are not really 100% reliable.

got any mates? the tank in my static is budding up with two others to do dungeon runs as a GNB and two DNC's to reduce que hell

why are they out of order??

>red flags
The only thing that will matter in the end is if content is fun or not.

t. wasn't there at HW launch
None hotkey bindable skills were always at bottom of the list.

unless they completely change fights this expansion, you get so many overheal tools at this point it doesn't matter

nice bait new fag, abilities that can't be assigned to a hot bar always go last.

IT'S ALL FAKE, BRO!

>yfw you're going to deal with DNC shitters who only buff their daddy

Attached: 1432743190649.jpg (452x402, 77K)

Switching to ninja. Looks like it's the least gutted job.

Heaven on High.
Dungeon queues will be insanely long int he first few weeks. FATE's are worthless.

You'll have to face those queues regardless to get to 61, maybe fill up the gaps with hunts and beast tribe quests. Once yoyu're 61, enjoy running HoH 21-30 42 times in a row.

Im with you on this user, I think giving each weapon type its own unique weapon in MH would have been great but given what they made they did a pretty damn job, especially depressing when you consider FFXIV couldn't even bother to make assets for their tribute to them. Hopefully other games not owned by SE avoid this game after that because no one deserves their game to be done like MH.

anyone have the gnb image with the giraffe exploding

Only WHM gets a nuke from using healing skills.

Help me out lads, I want to get this Ninja up to 70.

Attached: 1450471058388.png (352x116, 64K)

Why did happy leak everything now?

You mean shitters that don't even pick a partner at all.

Why did they make vieras look like scarlett johansson? the that weren't fran were actually attractive in xii

ye

Attached: yu2rhGixiEWVyAdjxOwi9nGLj-fQ7zHVkFsGtEwide8.png (533x847, 973K)

Here is my offical FFXIV race tier list.

Elder God Tier:
>Hyur
>Lalafell
>Roegadyn

Mid-Tier:
>Elezen
>Hrothgar

Tranny Tier:
>Miqote
>Aura
>Viera

Attached: 1514073502569.gif (265x200, 71K)

>least gutter job
>BLM and SAM literally lost nothing

ninja had skills gutted, but then had like 6 added to replace them

Hey we lost role actions!

>Watch all three healers get their personal DPS shat on
>WHM has a 720 potency dot
???

Attached: 1531134762606.png (446x251, 159K)

MH:W team has good taste. Drachen is probably the best looking armor set in XIV, and Behemoth[EX] actually requires team coordination that can't be completed with pugs.

thaks

thanks bros got someone

>crystal
you have fucked up

Attached: 10277997.jpg (480x512, 126K)

Lalatranny pls go

lalafells are the biggest of trannies, literally all the trannies i know play them

probably because they're farmers too

Pretty much the only thing I'll miss is Arm's Length being available for every single knockback.

>Lalafell being in anything other than pedo tier.

So close.

Is there something like this for BLM?

WHM always had the highest personal DPS of the 3 healers, but offered no raid utility besides big dick heals, nobody is going to care about them.

>Unpopular opinion tier
>Appreciated tier
>WOW I SEE THEM A LOT SO I HATE THEM tier

based

Attached: 3dpd.jpg (620x456, 102K)

Didin't Sam lose the "cash sens in for Kenki" skill that I can't remember the name of?

Arm's length is still a thing is it not? Explain.

All races are equally beautiful and should be cherished!

Attached: best girl.png (500x500, 181K)

>Why do healers have to heal? Just let me do damage!
Your damage skills are still there. If you are really fucking upset that healers don't have a complex DPS rotation, maybe play the role that is called "DPS".

2 minute CD.

Attached: 1454202859414.png (499x338, 38K)

It's available for Tank, melee, and ranged DPS now.
But the CD got increased to 2 mins.

Lost hagakure, got a skill that gives 50 kenki on a 60 sec recast.

>Not splitting them by subraces
Midlanders are the only Elder God Tier race, mhiggers belong in the tranny tier.

Attached: No more room left in Flavortown for you.jpg (540x607, 67K)

Which makes you wonder why they don't just re-arrange the skill list by order of execution. Show a combat flow and place them there.

Red mage.

Looks about right with what this 'thing' would pick.

Attached: red mage is the tranny job.png (1266x716, 1.24M)

That sucks. What about the caster version of it? Sure cast. Is the cd going up too?

Same 2 mins CD.

What eye color to pick?

Attached: bo.jpg (1478x1011, 1.81M)

Midlanders have the worst attitude in the game with lalas but don't have the skills to make up for it.

Nah lalafell are the hottest, hyur females are cute, everything else is bad-taste and avoid-tier.

What's the point of it anymore then. Fuck this game I'm out.

Attached: 1558662707472.png (486x649, 553K)

>those shoulders
lmao

The whole point of scholar is that they dps constantly, whats the point of having the fairy if you have no dps skills besides 1 dot 1 aoe 1 spam.

based cunnychad

Warrior

Yellow my dude.

Red is the better of the two though.

Please don't lick that face because once you change hairstyle you get downs.

Attached: 1558701478951.png (396x401, 314K)

seething schs shaking at the thought of the cuckshed

>not Fray whipping the Dark Knight
>not Dancer whipping literally every melee DPS

>hottest
This post right here, officer.

Attached: reported.gif (300x224, 772K)

Found it

Attached: 1558922349786.png (355x173, 77K)

these colors

Attached: 1556980132580.png (941x604, 12K)

Attached: (you) ana.jpg (500x456, 59K)

As if yours is any better.

>The whole point of scholar is that they dps constantly
No that's the identity the player's came up with after seeing how the OP fairy let them essentially ignore healing. This is being corrected in Shadowbringers, your fairy is now just a totem that you cast buff CDs from and healing has to be done by you personally.

Both

PLEASE LEAK THE DRK COMBO ENDERS
PLEASE TELL ME WE'RE NOT GONNA BE IN SOULEATER HELL FOR ANOTHER TWO YEARS
I'M BEGGING YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Any advice on HOH leveling? Never tried it.

This is a big fairy.

Attached: third fairy.jpg (1910x1080, 883K)

Fuck off with this mindset, the only reason they had a better dps kit than other healers as they forgot they needed a second healer for ARR so they made it a branched job and was easy to just make 5 job skills

Stupid nigger.

More like every melee DPS whipping the Dancer, the other DPS are getting way more out of the partnership than the Dancer is.

This is just a straight up improvement on Hagakure.

Do you guys have BRD new actions? Please tell me we got something decent at least

Seems the Tranny Tier is the money makers of the game.

Attached: Money Makers.png (1288x1024, 33K)

Based. Seething schlets absolutely btfo they can't play on easy mode anymore.

God I hate it, give me back my shinten spam and 2gcds haga opener

Both healers now stuck having to heal while in combat to be able to use their not-shit DPS skill in a raid situation.

No you idiot mine isn't better it's literally a retarded bunny girl syndrome thats literally the face you picked.

If you don't pick face 1 everything else looks horrid.

Make sure to pay as little attention to what you're doing as possible, because otherwise you may end up wanting to die from boredom

You're still going to be spamming Shinten.

>PLD lost both buttons that made up the aggro combo.
>Gets two actual rotational buttons you will actually want to use instead.
>People who have never tanked are mad because they think removing the aggro combo simplifies the class.

How does the removal Hagakure stop you from Shinten spamming?
Ikishoten will allow you to Midare AND Shinten spam.

>people prefer mashing Shinten to saving up for big dick Midare crits

I mean obviously the Shinten spam is optimal but I find it hard to believe people find it more satisfying

Honestly I prefer manually using my fairy commands but until ShB it took like 10 seconds for a pet to do the action you actually wanted it to so I just kept them on auto.

It's almost like expert roulette heroes who stay subbed for 1 month every couple of patches and spend more time bitching about trannies on Yea Forums than playing the game aren't a good source of income.

Don't think that's the same face.

Attached: h.jpg (774x1008, 942K)

I haven't posted a single image of Viera ever, you retard.
They're a retarded race and I'm going to laugh at every single player who makes a Viera.

Pressing more buttons means I’m more skilled!

>Sch identity being killed off because whm and asts are crying so hard that they don't get taken for raids cause they refuse to dps

Attached: 1537797493068.png (1024x1024, 11K)

post the double midare tooltip

Healers needing to focus on healing means that DPS will no longer have a crutch to lower dps requirements.

Either make a really good playlist or bingewatch something on a second monitor while you do it.

>firebird trance
ok wheres the retard who told me the phoenix skinned dwt in the benchmark was just for show

Attached: 1554331891913.jpg (408x491, 56K)

>get maximum job gauge from the monk
>switch my partner to ast so he gives me cards and I pad his damage
keep dreaming hunty :^)

New tank stance should default to on.

>reading comprehension

imagine unironically wanting to play a female with down syndrome facial characteristics and bunny ears.

Attached: 166766788.jpg (184x184, 4K)

>waaah why can't I keep being OP for no good reason?

pressing more buttons > pressing one bigdick button

don't @ me

Probably taller than some lalafells.

Shut the fuck up tranny bitch go huddle over your fatfaggot logs while you still can

Brainlet whm detected

Attached: 1558718850377.jpg (552x567, 14K)

People do this but with lizard horns already

Midare is more satisfying than Shinten.

Wow.

Attached: IMG_0507.jpg (611x607, 43K)

>why is the job that require more skills better wah

no it isn't

Imagine unironically wanting to play as a deformed potato.

small penis haver

Guys what role actions are melee DPS keeping?

Haven't they been able to rip Viera/Hrothgar animations and voices from the Benchmark yet? Or aren't they all in?

>letting your fairy do all the work while you dps
>more skilled

People do this but with cat ears already

>support-dps
Just DPS, user. All your "support" abilities have a stronger effect on you personally for a reason.

>tfw the raid tranny meme was invented specifically for Yea Forums to excuse being shit at an easy game, in the expansion with the most accessible savage raids
cope

midare is the worst part of playing samurai and I really wish it wasn't so core to the job

Expert roulette isn't endgame content, user.

>uweeehh why can't i afk and watch anime and do as much damage as scholar? uweehhhh

Attached: 1527702029043.jpg (160x160, 21K)

I agree with this user.
Any race, any gender, they're all lovely.

>only embrace exists

What's the most fun class these days?
Back when I played ARR I seemed to always main inferior or more limited classes like WHM (stuck with it even after the holy nerf) and NIN (mudra latency was brutal on my DPS).

yes it is

Atonement is one. Is there another single target weaponskill or do you just mean Prominence/Holy Circle?

True North, Arm's Length at least.
Also Goad and Invigorate are gone so that left use with 1 more role action to delete.

Jesus christ
there's going to be 2 combos
Power Slash combo is replaced with the edge/flood of darkness combo and the combo is gated by mp which you *can* regain in the "Soul Eater" combo
Darkness gets upgraded to Shadow combo

What does the High Jump upgrade do?

Please don't tell me that Jump still has the same old animation lock and only the upgraded skill at lv74 has the reduced lock.

>This is what whinemages actually believed all these years they spent in the cuckshed
Enjoy not being viable for another 2 years.

Attached: 1543553243227.png (500x632, 205K)

>require double weaving, has a cast time and is useless unless it crits
fuck midare

>expansion with the most accessible savage raids
HW and SB are equally accessible. ARR was the only time where savage was actually something.

>SCH identity was keeping up dots

Attached: 1498788789157.jpg (665x574, 68K)

Confiteor is a gcd spell with 800 potency you cast at the end of requiescat in both single target and aoe. It's the giant sword skill from the job actions trailer.

Middies are just a little more cherishable though.

>Arm's Length at least.
It may be staying, true, but the arm is mutilated now. Barely more than a useless lump. 2 min cd kills it. Nothing in this expansion bothers me more than this. I doubt anything in any expansions to come will bother me more than this. Yoshi is a fucking retard.

Second Wind, Bloodbath, True North, Arm's Length, Feint and Leg Sweep.

imgur.com/iUfidvY

whoever posted that fake riddle of fire is a retard

Attached: leadenfist.png (343x227, 99K)

Diversion, Invigorate, Goad and Crutch are gone. Everything else stays.

>require double weaving
user...

>Leaden Fist
Huh?

The DRK in the trailer clearly does not use Edge/Flood as a combo.

Let me fix this for you.
Elder God Tier (Basically good at this game and parse orange):
Female Lala
Female Au Ra
Female Miqote
Mid-Tier
Hrothgar
Viera
Tranny Tier:
You, because you're obsessed with them.
Passive aggressive tier:
Midlanders
These exist tier?:
Elezen
I claim to not be gay but play "females" that look like men tier:
Roes
Highlanders
Faggot Tier:
All male characters

Attached: 1457945660574.gif (294x233, 376K)

fun is subjective, everything is more balanced than it's ever been at this point and any class can clear ultimate/savage raids.
if you want to avoid inferior/limited classes from the SB expansion alone, don't go MNK or MCH.
Both are seeing reworks and buffs in ShB ofc which is only a month away now, but those are the classes people 90% of the time agree are the worst ones (though they can still clear anything.)

No we were meant to be meta why is this happening?

Attached: 1543705355088.png (599x800, 224K)

>5 leakers
What the fuck happened yesterday

transgender! transgender! transgender! transgender! transgender! transgender!

Well require, it CAN
With guren and meikyu, I don't like kaiten in general

Dragon Kick grants you leaden fist buff for 15s

i beg you leak chain stratagem

I'm assuming it's the buff that new Dragon Kick gives you.

Based as fuck, thanks.

>that gif
>not shift+del
weak

Someone please have a tooltip for Edge/Flood of Darkness/Shadow, please let them have interesting mechanics and not 4.0 tier retardation

SCHs identity was the fairy being completely wasted potential with the heal being put into a macro and the only real interaction with it was one shitty tether heal that is useless 99% of the time. Now we are finally able to yell at it to do more useful shit.

Ah, so that's how they're keeping Dragong Kick relevant after debuff removal huh, nice I guess.

SCH will still be meta, it'll just be boring and clunky as fuck to play now.

Time to actually heal, sweaty :)

For me SCH identity was being able to seamlessly change between the two. It's not that you don't heal or that the fairy does it all for you.

it still is

Why did they keep RoF as it is? NO ONE likes the slowdown.

I hate midlander players so much, the rudest players with the worst attitude even though they're all terrible.
t femra

>"I never played SCH in anything beyond roulettes"

Don't really understand why you want chain stratagem but here you go user

Attached: chainbutwhy.png (345x171, 62K)

You can put pet abilities on your hotbar dumbass

>no damage
>no utility
>nerfed fairy
I DON'T WANT TO LEARN ASTRO BRO

Attached: 1558646113352.jpg (500x523, 37K)

nah that's a myth

please leak drk combo enders

Sch will always be meta you expert roulette hero, we will just miss our old fairy skills and dots.

Attached: 13.jpg (1280x1812, 492K)

bruh

Attached: 1539635813197.webm (770x280, 566K)

Using Embrace still requires a target dumbass

luckily for you both ast and whm look like shit too and sch is probably still better

>thinking AST is going to be any better
whoo boy

Still trash lmaoooo

to see if it was nerfed, which apparently it was
i really really appreciate it

do you have the Tsubame gaeshi SAM new skill?

Attached: 1558647103933.png (512x512, 459K)

Cute panties

Lmao go dilate tranny

it's a showcase of the abilities not the gameplay idiot

Hi friens, I downloaded the ff14 trial and I'm not sure which class to start out with for my highlander (male). Anything that's particularly fun during leveling?

>using embrace

Post what SMN's Revelation does please

Based and scales pilled.

Attached: 1558912911239.jpg (1300x2111, 733K)

>this is the "sch raidbuff"
INTO THE SHED IT GOES

>SCH gets balanced
>SCH mains start crying and shitting everywhere because they might have to actually heal now

>+10% crit rate for 15s every 120s
>WHM gets a 900 potency nuke every 60~90
L M A O

Attached: 1542573711579.png (152x156, 59K)

Attached: 2xonb4cksn031.png (1658x1000, 2.18M)

We can see what skills are combos from the lines that come out from the character after a skill

Look at Hard Slash > Syphon Strike > Souleater, and then Unleash > Stalwart Soul

This is the WHM raidbuff

Excuse me I am the nicest person ever.

Nope. Just clench your teeth and mash 2 maybe 3 different gcds if you are lucky

What a whore

No actually, we won't have to heal, we'll just have to spam our highest broil constantly which is boring as fuck.

Shut up and gargle my cum already, whore.

Could you tell us the potency and cast time of thenew Malefic, Broil and Glare?

any BRD leaks?

>Eos, use Whispering Dawn.
>I said use whispering dawn
>WHY ARE YOU SITTING THERE USE WHISPERING DAWN AAAAAA

The Blade Shower one is shopped by the way. It's actually tooltip for DRG's Stardiver.

the leaked tooltip for edge of shadow didn't show it to be a gcd ability

bladeshower is fake

I know some nice ones but I know what you mean.
I believe you

Everyone's getting homogenized and toned down with regards to raid buffs.

That's been patched in 4.3 or something.

You're a healer, sweaty, not a DPS, you should be glad you have that much

the things I'd do to this woman

SCH identity was having a one healslut and one fairy onahole
not sure where these other ideas of SCH identity come from; it was always just about having 7 holes to use instead of 4.

>SCH still has Embrace
wow who gives a shit guaranteed raid spot for 2 more years

>1250 potency

BABY

>Automaton Queen

sounds like a fucking stand user, motherfucking jojo references

thank you based leaker

Attached: 1513773819990.jpg (412x441, 83K)

It isn't blurry enough, so of course it is.

>He didn't have a rouse + whispering dawn macro that forces eos to use it

LMAO these cucks have no idea how to set up scholar

People do this but as a potato

Phoenix does 1:1 the same as Bahamut with same potencies and cooldowns plus regen

Attached: adlolul.png (348x273, 127K)

>1250 potency
>BABY
Should we tell him?

Should be focusing on the story. Everything is locked behind story progression.

The fairy as a whole is the most powerful HoT in the game.
The fairy having the second most powerful HoT in the game is a plus.

Any good tank will tell you aggro is a shit mechanic anyways.

>adlo completely nerfed
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Six Sided Star
What the fuck, that's awful. What's the point of it if it triggers a double-length GCD?

Attached: WoL.gif (500x200, 746K)

I shouldn't have to use a macro for my fairy to do what it's supposed to

Upgraded heavy shot,
new aoe that's probably on a cooldown
our max skill is a 450 aoe that increaeses the more our "Soul" gauge is filled and we get a shitty trait for army.
Still haven't seen what we use our mp for since the benchmarked said foe's was taken out of our list

Attached: file.png (555x342, 167K)

>Phoenix does 1:1 the same as Bahamut with same potencies and cooldowns plus regen
kill me

Attached: asahipost.jpg (1028x774, 78K)

>Faerie gauge can be spent to make them fart out some fairy dust to heal the group

Thank god it no longer needs to be wasted on delayedoverhealingpact

There's a long list of what SCH is losing but no info I know of regarding what SCH is gaining. How do we know it has been gutted? If anything it looks like it is being made separate from SMN.

>People upset that Yoshi said they wanted healers to focus on healing

Imagine getting upset about having to actually do the job you picked and not just riding queues
The game was a joke when 99% of the team in any full party, one healer would just pass off all healing duties onto the other healer and just DPS

>That adlo

What the fuck?

>imgur.com/iUfidvY
wait, what?

Attached: 1463598961558.gif (492x276, 1.66M)

But which skill summons Phoenix?

Are DRK fags this autistic? Literally the only job that I saw people do some in-depth analysis of the animation and effects. You're literally the poster boy of the expansion, you're not gonna get trash binned like in Stormblood. Leakers and media tour reactions seem to agree that the job feels balls amazing compared to Stormblood.

Or tank, apparently, because god forbid THEIR job require sacrificing any combat options

>Can no longer spread crit adlo
Why in the FUCK would they give us a guaranteed crit ability and then nerf the only thing you'd use it for?

Attached: 1549886723111.gif (480x270, 429K)

back to r/FFXIV faggot

>chain nerfed
>still don't don't if litany was nerfed
the crit meta bros...
monk may be better than drg now

So basically the Catalyze is there because Deployment Tactics would only spread the Galvanize, bleh.

At least the base shield itself was buffed I guess?

so Noct is viable

>You're literally the poster boy of the expansion, you're not gonna get trash binned like in Stormblood.
tell that to MNK

Nocturnal "Field"? Can you post AST sect tooltips, my friend?

>one healer would just pass off all healing duties onto the other healer and just DPS

You seriously think nerfing scholar is going to change this shit?

Litany is nerfed 100%, they suggested as much in the liveletter.

Because an Adlo shield is still much bigger than a Succor shield.

SMN's should suffer.

I was baffled that they band-aided it for SCH, but SMN pets still love to fuck-off and never use Contagion.

Nocturnal Field is just what AST shields are called, even now

Shitter "content" (which is evidently all you've done) can literally be solohealed by the fairy without a single GCD from either healer. Any real content will have both healers with almost equal hps which lets them both maximise their dps.

Of course, I don't know why I'm trying to explain this to you since you seem to think that expert roulette is endgame content.

>nerfed
Literally the same numbers except Galvanize went from 100% to 125%.

After all the SMN leaks I think phoenix is summoned in FBT via 80 lvl trait or something like that

because you get a guaranteed crit skill retard

They're not forcing healers to heal. What they're doing is giving everyone a more reactive heal style instead of pidgeonholing them into either proactive (shield) and reactive (regen) to hopefully make healer synergies more easier to deal with.

I miss having mana issues on healers.

Senei is probably the sheath attack and not Tsubame by the way.
At least the icon gives that vibe.

playing smn is already suffering, why make it worse

they already did one entire expansion where dark knight had a single dps combo, the only tank to do so. i won't trust them with not repeating this mistake until someone leaks proof that dark knight has proper branching combos like every other tank now.

Post DWT/Summon Bahamut please. I want to know if those are changed

Yes, DRK was literal perfection in 3.X then got lobotomized and sissified in 4.X, anyone who cares about the job really wants a return to form.

I'd rather be able to guarantee that a tank can save a cooldown on a buster than to deploy crit-adlo on shit that doesn't matter, since AoEs never hit hard enough to warrant fishing for it. It was just a 'bonus' if it happened, but something you don't plan for.

Its better to just keep them in auto, after garuda uses contagion you should be swiftcasting ifrit anyway

They're referred to as Sects in-game. "Effect cannot be stacked with Nocturnal Sect," etc. I'm curious as to why it's called Field now, that's all.

That's a cute viera.
Good face.

Yes, the kenki cost suggested as much.

As a tranny trying to get into this game, which race/job combination would you recommend?

You can't spread crit adlos anymore (the crit equates to the Catalyze effect, which isn't considered into Deployment Tactics). So the baseline was buffed but this specific thing was nerfed.

Brother, it's time you realized that SE doesn't give a fuck about Monk and that the community at large gives even less of a fuck about it. It hurts but its something one must accept.

>one healer would just pass off all healing duties onto the other healer and just DPS
How about they both just DPS and coordinate their offgcd skills to last as long as possible without needing to do a single gcd heal.

I bet you are one of those dumbasses that need a cheat sheet for constuct 7

female au ra is the designated tranny race/gender combo
female miquote if you dont have heavensward

Post Bunshin or the other enhanced Kassatsu effects

Dragon (Female) Conjurer

Viera + Dancer is basically mandatory

what's the point of leaving TA? NIN still has a guaranteed spot in raids just for that, with the nerfs to all the other party-wide buffs (I know it's a debuff) TA is going to be even stronger

Thats kinda like saying adloquium and galvanize are the same thing.

oh no you can't cheese mechanics now that you can guarantee the strongest mitigation in the game

oh noooo

Power Slash is in the benchmark so i'm hopeful it's repurposed

>he cant read

I've not played in a while, but I'd like to get back into it for the Nier raid. Given I'm level 53, when should I resub?
I'm a bit scared about playing again because I joined a joined an FC full of crazy people before my sub ran out. Do you have any advice for that?

I just really hate pet classes no matter the game.

Happy pissed off the other influences as he revealed to them he was blufever

Aura BRD

female roe

There's only two mudras that get enhanced by Kassatsu: Hyoton and Katon. upgraded-Hyoton is for single target and upgraded Katon is for AoE.

Au Ra healer. Make sure yo gravitate towards the most hostile clique you can and just be outright nasty to everybody because you haven't quite understood that competitive elitism is a male socialised trait.

Because Yoshida's girlfriend plays nin and won't give him blowies unless she's in the meta.

Attached: scholar heal.jpg (1444x810, 340K)

I love XIV but there's no defending this. It was incredibly disappointing, especially as I took a big break from XIV and was playing MHW in the mean time and loved the event on that side, I go back to XIV and was wondering "Man, nobody is using the rathalos armour, it must be incredibly hard to get." Then I did the event.

Just play a DPS lmao

You can resub whenever.
As for your FC problem, just fucking leave.
Holy shit, how big of a pushover are you?

I'm guessing you haven't played SCH in a while.

Attached: WD.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I will have you know that I am a straight male who wanted to have a large character that doesn't have retarded proportions making them walk like they constantly have a dick up their ass

DwT no longer requires Aethertrail Attunement stacks and works with a 60s CD and 15s duration, reduces spell casts by 2.5s and resets Tri-Disaster that's it.
DwT also gives you two Dreadwyrm Aethers thus you can immediatly summon Bahamut and after Bahamut comes Phoenix for another 20s =)

Attached: loveyouseraph.png (342x218, 91K)

Do we know if Trick Attack is fucking dead yet or not?

You look like a walking fridge instead.

>Consolation + adlo

Er ok so we can just use that instead of fishing for critlos, how were we nerfed in that department if we have this literally on demand?

I'm fucking shaking bros, I don't get the references.

Attached: 1480079608103.jpg (1538x710, 165K)

didn't they say the increased cd was gone?!

Attached: 1469373548566.png (635x457, 256K)

trick attack was buffed by 100 potency

>you can't deploy it
>it's 90s cd to guarantee
>you have to gcd shield

If you get Phoenix right after Bahamut, when do you Firebird Trance? And what purpose do the two AF stacks do on new SMN?

So she uses that instead of embrace?

Beats the shit out of nobrows mcangryface, manlet mcgee, zug zug hrothgar, or generic slut #873857

Firebird Trance spawns Phoenix user

Does Draw have charges, or only Redraw?

You can't deploy critlos either.

But which spell summons Phoenix? Or is Summon Bahamut automatically upgraded to Summon Phoenix after Bahamut is done?

As long as embrace's potency didn't get gutted to be worse than regen I think scholar will be fine.

What's the best town? I'll base my starter class on you're input

strawpoll.me/18061928

Attached: file.png (573x934, 816K)

So I guess basically you're intended to DWT right off the bat, summon bahamut and then swap to Firebird Trance and then Summon Phoenix before rolling back to DWT

or am I missing something

is there any race that Yea Forums doesn't hate
all i've gathered is:
>hyur means you're fucking boring
>elezen are all giraffes
>roe are bara faggots or futa erpers
>miqote are either beta boys or trannies
>lalafell are babyfuckers or scum of the earth
>au ra are edgelords or trannies
>viera are trannies
>hrothgar are bare furries

What's the point of DwT giving 2 DAs if you're going to be able to summon Demi-Bahamut straight away.

>embrace nerfed again
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Yea Forums isn't one person so you really shouldn't be surprised by this.

no but I mean is the damage buff thing gone or what?
like is NIN still trick attack + LB slave or not

Limsa has best aesthetic but it's degenerates dwelling.
Uldah has everything pretty close by, and the best GC gear.
Gridania is comfy.

We hate everyone equally except whatever I play is based, and anything else is tranny

It's been my experience that hyurs are either chill or bitter dicks, and elezen are always chill. The rest of the races are the biggest obnoxious cunts.

Attached: 1548860630983.jpg (282x261, 11K)

Welcome to Yea Forums. Lurk two years minimum before posting again.

Does anyone have the picture for recitation?

nobody even needs to do this strawpoll, everyone is going to pick limsa lominsa and picking your starter class based on the city is retarded.

That isn't Embrace, moron.
The name SERAPHIC Veil should be a pretty clear indicator what SCH ability uses it.

it becomes one person as the years go by

they're still going to be stronger because Galvanize's number is still a crit heal and also it's 125% shield to what you heal but it certainly isn't going to be "ignore mechanics" tier because the double HP barrier was instead made into a second buff (Catalyze) which isn't spread by deployment tactics.

Though now I wonder if Seraph's shields will stack with adlo

If you give a fuck about the story Uldah is pretty good since you become personally aquainted with Nanamo who you will be seeing a lot in the main story. Otherwise it comes down to which Scion you want the partner up with: thancred for Uldah, Shtola for Limsa and Yda and Papalimo for gridania.

Pretty sure he's expecting that embrace will also be 200 potency but without the shield.

In leaked skills FBT is 15 sec duration just like DWT but in job video phoenix is 20 sec just like bahamut. so will it be like dwt-bahamut-fbt before 80? and dwt-bahamut-upgraded fbt with phoenix after? FBT is also 72 lvl skill

Whatever you do, don't start as Gladiator. You'll want to kill yourself because it's so dull.

So far Uldah is in the lead, the problem I have with Limsa is it's verticality

>elezen are always chill

Thats cause they're such social outcasts they actively try to make friends, friends just come to every other race naturally.

i've been lurking for longer than that
i'm just surprised since usually there's some kind of consensus on at least one playable race but maybe i'm just remembering wrong

There is no "Summon Phoenix" spell
Firebird Trance receives a trait at level 80 that makes it spawn Phoenix the moment you press the button

>uldah best GC gear
>not limsa
The fuck you smoking?

Shiet, it looks so aesthetically pleasing though, but I'll heed your warning, thanks

another unrelated thing:
Can Gladiator work during solo play/leveling? I heard it has many positionals and in MMOs most mobs face you 24/7 if solo

youtube.com/watch?v=JG7oQT6rnwM

Pick Ul'Dah

Why do ninjas complain about having to TA? It must be real hard having a raid spot on lock for many years. Golly gee that sounds terrible.

it's most likely seraph's embrace once she gets summoned

>tfw knightcore hyur
>tfw all my friends despise MMOs

gladiator has no positionals, it's a tank

Trick is the same thing, nin barely changed it only got more annoying
>waste suiton on meisui for 40 ninki
>bunshin will have to be used before trick or clipped with it
we don't know about assassinate yet, but some say it will also require suiton
and now you will need to use kassatsu on hyoton
Ninja is going to fucking clip everything in shb and use suiton more often than fuma

fuck, I meant puglist* sorry

Pugilist is the one with positionals. Gladiator is a tank and by virtue of that is always in the monster's face

Gee, user, you think?
I bet you play Red Mage with those big brains of yours.

Gridania, it also has the best intro cutscene to the point that one of its cutscenes has an image from it posted in almost every FFXIV thread.

why would someone set up their cross hotbar like that? what's the point of having your main crosshotbar only relegated to stuff you won't need during combat. Just use a separate one

>500 posts

it was a good run lads

because everyone bitches at them for it without ever saying anything nice

Thats why BLM players are the truest chads in this video game for males without penis

Tanks do the positioning, they don't have positional attacks. Pugilist is probably the best starting physical class and it's in Ul'Dah, it teaches you to do positionals very early while giving you your full combo ASAP.

>wanting to be the raid bitch

Wrong, elezen always have stick up their asses since they're 100% special snowflake syndrome.

Regular Embrace is 100 potency
Seraph Embrace is 200 potency

Literally what the fuck are they doing to Monk. GL4 is meaningless if I'm just going to be constantly slowed down with RoF again. What the actual fuck is six-sided-star meant to be used for if it triggers a double-length GCD on all your skills? Why is Tornado Kick still in the game?

These threads are way too active. We'll probably need a sticky once the embargo lifts.

Shut the fuck up and put up trick attack

Sure retard

is it okay to not have your job while you level potd?

It's normally like this, I just didn't rotate back to it for that recording.

Attached: schcontroller.webm (660x196, 2.62M)

Watch them just delete our threads instead.

>stickying a "general" thread
as if the mod who fucking hates us will allow that

>people still don't realize that we only got Hrothgar because SE didn't want to make Male Viera
actual brainlets

Attached: 1554244089302.jpg (699x699, 29K)

They gutted aggro bro, these trannies are getting cata lol

pugilist is a lot more fun, yeah

while you're solo mobs will be facing you, but pugilist/monk has SO MANY positionals that whenever an enemy stops to cast something you can sneak in one or two

It's fine in the sense that you can still complete a floor but there is no reason to not have half your skills once you're 30.

It's already 200 potency though.

No, post 30 not having your job crystal on is absolutely not okay and should be grounds for a permanent ban.

Wait, where's "Summon Phoenix"? Unless that's what Everlasting Flight is

Attached: SMN SdB.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

I don't bitch about TA but it can be annoying sometime if you don't have true noth.
Fuck having to lb though, making me lose 100-300 dps for no reason other than making the kill 3 seconds quicker.
Monks call nin cucks, but we are only abused, not cucks.

FBT summons phoenix after 80 lvl trait

GUB looks actually pretty fun, now I'm excited for it.

What they're called doesn't matter. It'll still be a series of 8v1 circular, and sometimes square or rectangular, arena fight.

it's more funny they made a furry race "to have diversity" as excuse when they put in humans with bunny ears

>MP cost 1000
Oh boy

>making ME lose 100-300 dps
You LB because other jobs lose more dps from LBing, retard.

IT'S GNB

Proof? The benchmark has the SMN do Firebird Trance but without summoning Phoenix

No I mean is it okay to go to floors beyond like 20 pre-level 30? I know that not having your job is something only faggots do.

it's 250
but it shows how casuals here don't even play the game and just come here to shitpost

>Actually getting to be part of the raid
My word a ninja's life is difficult.

Agreed.

>10 adlos max

>100-300
Fuck off you dont lose that much dps from lb3. Stop blaming that for the reason you cant even break blue

And? FBT is 72 lvl skill. It uses trance animation until phoenix summoning trait. Use your fucking head

Yeah so what? I didn't imply otherwise only that it only make the kill 30 seconds quicker.
Unless we will die to enrage or are speedrun autists there's no reason to lb.

>spamming adlo

Attached: 1548392035291.png (366x192, 95K)

Unless everyone else is also missing their job crystals, yes, it's okay.
PotD with a group is piss easy and it's easy to get carried.
Trying to solo it without a job crystal is a pointless waste of time.

what a fucking disappointment, they couldn't even be bothered to give the mount some emotes like the roar or the fireball

Jesus christ thats fucking terrible

>One dps skill on first bar
>revive on first bar
>Swiftcast on first bar
>Dps bar has NO ogcd heals

DISGUSTING

I gotta admit, I was waiting for a beast race for ages now, and Hrothgar are the closest thing to that. Guess that makes me a furry.

>11 adlos max

>Brutal shell creates a barrier
That's pretty fucking cool

>there's no reason to lb
There's no reason not to.

Okay so what I said but without the summon phoenix part

Instead of Nothing -> DWT -> Nothing -> DWT -> Bahamut -> Rinse and repeat, it's:
DWT -> Bahamut -> FBT -> Rinse and repeat, right?

Wouldn't that just make the FBT animation go to waste?

>SE didn't want to make male viera
SE didn't want to add viera at all, Yoshida even said so in an interview. Something along the lines of

>well when we launched heavensward, there was a lot of demand for the next race to be viera
>so when it came time to make the next race, we knew viera were a must
>but, we also wanted to add a more beast-like race, as we felt we needed to balance out the number of "cute" races

Which sounds like salaryman-speak for "please for the love of god let us make more original content instead of porting references."
I'm pretty sure that's also why they blew their nostalgia wad so hard during Stormblood, they just want to get all the "mandatory" references out of the way so they can actually make new stuff.

My experience with most midlanders is that they're usually just retarded quiet kids.

SMN in benchmark is wearing the AF gear which means it's level 80 yet the Firebird Trance still doesn't summon Phoenix. You're the retarded one for making shit up

>90s
*inhales*

Stop attacking for 15 seconds and see how it affects your dps lmao.
Muh dps, but again, nin are abused.

Kinda but it's all reused animations anyway

>Not spamming adlo

youtube.com/watch?v=4akl6AUj_JM

THERE'S IS LITERALLY NO REASON NOT TO LB, IT'S FREE DAMAGE.

no source on this

>people ask for viera
>so they put in only female viera, that already existed, and male beastrace nobody wanted
square doesn't want to create "canon" male viera, especially not for this game, simply as that

I unironically make the shitter DRG in my static use the LB3

If it's free, it must be bad.

My guess is that DWT and FBT will each ready their respective Demi Summons but Bahamut always takes priority over Phoenix as shown in the showcase. There's no way they'd just straight up can the Firebird Trance animation

Attached: 52080534_p0.jpg (600x600, 92K)

it's obvious that's exactly why the Catalyze effect was amended to crit Adlos You have a freely controllable crit heal skill which can be used on Adlo.

>SMN
Who cares

So why didn't they just let us use it on physick instead and left adlo to get random crits?

>Nothing after 72 until level 80

what?

>Which sounds like salaryman-speak for "please for the love of god let us make more original content instead of porting references."
Lmao fuck off. They're the ones who keep porting old FF shit that nobody asked for. Nobody asked for all the raids to be references, they did that shit on their own. YoshiP is just a fucking liar and a cunt.

a 10% raidwide crit buff every 120s is significantly better than a 900 potency nuke every 60

It's not free.

Me

Attached: 57534550_p20.jpg (904x950, 305K)

Reposting from previous thread

Attached: 1558936792599.jpg (437x527, 95K)

>during Stormblood, they just want to get all the "mandatory" references out of the way so they can actually make new stuff.
I really hope that's the reason, because the alliance raids and omega bosses were uninteresting as fuck

All the effort to restructure and they couldn't dump Ruination. Ruin spam never dies

>tfw machinist gets both autocrossbow and drill before 70
>get to try out these new skills as soon as the expansion goes live
neat

Oh boy, a guaranteed crit Physick! What incredible value!

Literally nothing, epic

this is false, especially at the start of the expansion when crit rates are extremely low compared to end of expansion percentages

Nobody has yet to tell us what Revelation does. Enkindle Phoenix is obviously for it's Conflagration.

Attached: file.png (634x108, 85K)

revelation is just akh morn

In t12 revelation is the tankbuster so I assume it's like akh morn

>no chainsaw
tools are cool but i am really sad we won't get that

Attached: 1555372635412.png (476x477, 256K)

Agree for Omega, disagree for the Alliance raids

Hey smn bros remember when they said we'd get more egi skins?

Attached: 1557247989050.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Leakbro can we place pets still or not?

You got Bahamut skin instead.

got to save something for 6.0

Scarlet Flame = Phoenix Wyrmwave
Revelation = Phoenix Akh Morn

Attached: 1558935530501.jpg (455x297, 64K)

I mean, I think they were interesting for people that actually played FFXII. But I didn't, so they were kinda meh. I enjoyed Crystal Tower and the Mhach raids way more.

This is true, 15% chain stratagem is like extra 400 raid dps on ucoil

xivrdps.com/encounters/y8QzJrPcAHCKBNkD/18

>Still hoping for anything of that sort
Just let go kyoudai. You can't be disappointed if you don't have hopes

Attached: 1545734181323.jpg (640x480, 16K)

whoops I forgot that those 'pet actions' are still on the job list instead of under pet actions

I want to choose between bahamut, shiva, garuda etc not just have fucking bahamut

Doesn't he shoot chainsaw like things before he summons robot in action video?

Is this gonna be THE expansion?

Pets just follow you around now.

Nah, a +750 potency to a single GCD is not even remotely close to a 10% crit buff to the party.

>One dps skill on first bar
It's for moving brainlessly while using ogcd heals as needed.
>revive on first bar
People die a lot, I have to be ready to use it.
>Swiftcast on first bar
People die a lot, I have to be ready to use it.
>Dps bar has NO ogcd heals
I wouldn't be able to buffer targeting party members and casting ogcd heals if I put them on EHB or EXHB. I'd have to manually release, target, then go back into either to actually use the ability.
Basically all my healing is on the front because Scholar is a healer job

gay

I'm sure your two GCDs are better than these.
It's free.

Attached: actualspastic.jpg (1198x254, 110K)

That's a drill, user.

Enjoy your Ruin 4.5

Attached: file.png (464x294, 214K)

I said before.

>they just want to get all the "mandatory" references out of the way so they can actually make new stuff.

You know full fucking well the only big wad they've blown so far has been Kefka.
There are deeper rabbit holes they can go down. The fact that this fucker hasn't burned down a town yet shows a ton of restraint.

Attached: Sephiroth.jpg (1000x750, 107K)

They looked like blades on chains.

SMN's must suffer.

Anybody know why Samurai can do two midare in a row yet

I mean I don't think it's a coincidence that we've taken such a hard left from "deal with the evil technocratic Empire that's in every single previous game" into SMT territory where angels are the bad guys and we have to uphold the balance of good and evil.

>nin is just suiton spam
>drg dragon sight still exist
>the only fun part of sam was nerfed
>monk is still tk
Should have switched to caster main when I had the chance.

Attached: 74609112_p0.jpg (1023x1064, 469K)

That's called Anchor Shot or something and it looks nothing like chainsaw.

because SE made it so that they could

Probably not, because they are pretty tall and that's one of the main ways you can tell a tranny. They'll stick with Au Ra because they are tiny and feminine and cute and what trannies will never be.

They did that already sort of

Attached: 33xyd86.jpg (1365x741, 124K)

Best guess, post-70 trait to Meikyo that causes the next Iaijutsu to come out twice.

It's not like you have a month to go caster or anything

>lalaniggers will never get the punishment they deserve

>>the only fun part of sam was nerfed
>he considers the only fun part of SAM as converting Sen into Kenki

They're anchoring spikes.

Attached: Air Anchor.jpg (1920x1080, 726K)

why is Sidurgu trying to be a summoner?

>>the only fun part of sam was nerfed
Explain yourself.

it's their trump card when subs drop

>4.5 cast time, 6s animation and 5s of standing around for no reason
>dude it's 2 gcds
take it you never used lb 3 in your life, it's actually closer to 5 or 6

Leaker friend, please post AST's level 78 trait.

Attached: tumblr_pbyz5wD6WL1wnah98o1_1280.jpg (1280x871, 247K)

We've had every major esper/summon, Omega, Shinryu, Ultima, half the bosses from VI, the Warring Triad, most of the big bosses from V, a shitton from XII/Tactics, and the OG villain himself, Chaos.

Sephiroth is probably going to be in 6.0 or whatever expansion we actually deal with the Empire, since that's where VII's urban aesthetic actually fits.

dilate tranny

At least it looks different. tbf, I can't say I've tired of Ruin IV. Shit still looks great to this day

Attached: ffxiv_17062017_012133.png (1920x1080, 3.62M)

A reference to that scene isn't the same as the most popular villain in the entire franchise literally showing up and kicking our dicks into the dirt just so we have an excuse to team up with Cloud and Friends and run through heavy FFVII themed content, an entire 24 man centered around it, and a G-Bike mini-game being added to the Gold Saucer for people who want to ride Cloud's bike without spending 30 real dollars in an attempt to get people to spend 30 real dollars.

Maybe he's investigating still edgy but slightly less dangerous things for Rielle to take up

>All those heals

Attached: 1557603974500.jpg (556x578, 77K)

Yeah, you're totally gonna do more than 9000 potency in 6 GCDs. Actually neck yourself you autistic nigger.

it's 4.5s to cast but another like, 6 to actually get through and in that entire time you could be stuck eating an AoE

Dilate me.

>Varis injects himself with Zenos' Echo cum and becomes younger, but his hair turns white
>puts on his uniform from when he actively served in some Garlean special forces
>his code name in said forces was the One-Winged Angel

In fairness, Omega and Ultima aren't references to any one game at this point. Shinryu as well, to a lesser extent.
They're series mainstays that you expect to see in a Final Fantasy game. No different than Chocobo, Moogles, and Bahamut.

I didn't say I would do more than the lb, quite the contrary, only that lb make fights 30 shorter at the cost of my own dps, there's no reason to lb if the boss is still going to die.

What? There's only two, step two of your basic combo gives a heal and shield (Brutal Shell), and the 60 sec cooldown HoT (Aurora)

not him but is the damage from the lb3 counted as YOURS on fflogs? I don't think so

That's just retarded enough for me to believe it

post GNB leaks again

Does anyone play this race unironically? Just saw this dude in the intro scenes, I can't take him seriously

Attached: file.png (662x614, 542K)

Nah, they'd just flat out have actual FFVII Sephiroth show up, since he's one of the few villains that apparently, canonically, gets to come back from the dead so that Compilation material always has a way to incorporate more Sephiroth.

You can also gives Brutal Shell effect to teammate via Heart of Stone (25 sec CD).

>only that lb make fights 30 shorter at the cost of my own dps
That's 30 seconds less I have to watch your stupid nigger ass.
There's no point not to use LB.

until we get zeromus and zeromus easy i refuse to let the shitty references end
actually now that i think about it FF4 is kinda under-repped as a whole
where the fuck is my 4 fiends fight yoshi you hack

Literally the OP.

just because something might be a net positive potency gain doesn't mean it's free. Imagine LBing in a burst phase you'd gain less damage than what you would out of it.

being a tiny little shithead is funny sometimes. Your legendary hero is like 3 feet tall, fuckers.

No, everyone that plays Lalafell does so for either fetish or meme reasons

Another two years of SCH/AST

Attached: 1500471563788.jpg (500x668, 69K)

I use both Grand Marshal Helmet on my DRG and Coat on BLM/SMN.
Do YOU use Maelstorm gear?

Yeah but that's just the shield, not the heal.

those are not tooltips

Do it then.

Shields are basically heals, it all amounts of the same shit, more hp.

Check the OP again you blind fuck.

Every tank is getting shields, even party wide ones.

What, so SMN can DWT, summon Bahamut and summon Phoenix, all three every minute? That sounds cramped as fuck.

thank you for putting up with me

Presumably that person is a healer, hence "Watch"

Why is it called blood for blood if it has no downside?

No, you do it, Nincuck.

Oh no, your parse, how will you ever recover from saving 30 seconds of everyone's time at the expense of SEVERAL percentage points?

It's not anymore if you actually read it.

FFIV is one of the most popular FF's in Japan.

IV, VII, and X content will be saved for bigger things, while VIII and the non-Ozma parts of IX will be reserved for later.
The well of VI stuff has almost run completely dry, however, since they already used most of the memorable things from it.

Is there a leak for Blood Lily?

You just go straight from DWT to Bahamut to Phoenix and circle back around, so there's no lame downtime trying to build anything back up.

Kill yourself 80 IQ retard.

>1250 pot
Lmao WARcucks seething with their 900 pot attack. Can't wait to dab on "muh fellcleave" WARs for 2 more years.

>Nebula, Vengeance and Shadow Wall are all 120s cooldown.
I hope Sentinel isn't 180s cooldown anymore.

I can't wait until we're done with the Garlean shit and get into comfy IX and IV travel shenanigans.