Are banjofags the new genofags?

Are banjofags the new genofags?

Attached: 54E38CCE-2214-44E5-9E04-68E2A2B0254F.jpg (1469x721, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smashboards.com/threads/newcomer-dlc-speculation-discussion.453424/page-195#post-23349070
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/PeyYKUYiuBA15rlxCD6uvw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That depends were puppetfags constantly crying about how everyone hates them?

Very much so

Yes

Yes

Impossible, Sakurai has atleast acknowledged Genos fans and existence, banjokes cannot compare.

Yes and stevefags are the new incenefags
>the posts are cancer and everybody hates them
>almost nobody wants them in
>despite this they will both inevitably be in

I wanted incineroar in, honest to god he's pretty neat he's fun to play
I also want Steve in and know for a fact he'll be a blast to play as

yeah. every time someone makes it in or is straight up deconfirmed like ridley and geno there always be some new autistic group around a new character. I wonder who it will be once banjo makes it in/is deconfirmed.

Not holding up that well from the 17th? It's ok Blockhead, you'll be happy once you get your Creeper Mii costume.

Attached: 1555261369016.png (1000x761, 65K)

No, that would be Erdrickfags.

>"B-B-BUT BRAVE IS IN THE C-CODE! HE HAS TO BE IN!"

>"GENO WAS A MII COSTUME L-LAST TIME! HE HAS TO BE IN!"

Attached: aa0bbefb29d0c2ae314caf09dd5bc364.jpg (480x640, 53K)

Attached: incinecels.jpg (1007x1415, 364K)

what did his post .. what?

no because at least wanting banjo in smash is actually understandable. Geno is a complete meme.

I like Banjo and Geno

>Another pokemon was added into Smash
You must be fucking surprised.

I don't know about that but, smashfags definitely need to get the fuck out of this board with their shitty, stinky threads

we're brothers in arms

Attached: grinch gang ver 5.png (2164x1934, 3.95M)

Chad's choice:
>Doomguy
gay nerd choices:
>others

Are wojakfags the new ponyfags?

yes

roar secondary here and isabellefags are much worse

not really because unlike horsefuckers they will never get contained

This

Based and wholesomepilled

> Comparing a character nobody cared about last year to a character people wanted for 20 years

>E-e-erdrick is at e3 guys, jump is going to announce something suprising!!
>Square Enix: lol it's a mobile game, see you in june
The absolute state

Attached: 1517192354940.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

BANJO.
YOU THERE. BANJO.
BANJO, QUIT ALL THIS ROSTERFAGGING.
DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN GET IN SMASH BEFORE I DO?
HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO PREDATE ME
WHEN I AM ALREADY IN?

Attached: 1557990596-he-is-in.gif (1920x1478, 595K)

Cringe

No. They are the new ashleyfags
>smug
>annoying
>always have to bring up Muh K.Rool
I don’t get why people are obsessing over a Keebler elf character, followed by its car game

t. seething banjoke

Lol you aren't even 20 years old GTFO

Awwww did the mean wittwe kitty huwt you

Sakurai wants smash to be casual and relevancy friendly

smashboards.com/threads/newcomer-dlc-speculation-discussion.453424/page-195#post-23349070

Other misc. info:

>He knows some are serious, but he doesn't think characters like Iron Man and Goku will happen. (p27)
>DLC could say shortening the life span of its franchise. For Smash those characters could join in next time. But Smash is also not a title to think about continuation so doing his best every time. (p27)
>He wants Smash to be more casual and see non-competitive tournaments. Smash is a party game. But he also knows he is not the one to plan those. (p31)
>Bayonetta was the first pick among realisable characters. Above her, there were old veterans like Snake and other characters that were already tried negotiating but got rejected. (p63)
>It's already had proven true that joining as a character in Smash has advertising effect. (p99)
>He thinks games should not be created based on researched data alone and saying games only born to imitate other games are misfortune. Those data should be used for marketings or managements, not to plan new games. Old data are old. (p133)
>Smash Ultimate's DLC wasn't a thing at the time around Famitsu column vol. 546 January 11th 2018, and it was planned without the developers will. (p165)
>DLC developments in general take time, so by the time of the release, the market will be much smaller than it used to be. DLC business is very risky than people might think. (p165)
>He is not fond of the idea of the season pass. Its a little scary to buy with
>HAL Laboratory, Inc. is still on the credits list, but not involved in the development anymore. (p188)

> No argument
Erdrick will never be in

He'll be in 2 weeks from now and you know it user

>implying you'll get anything other than a mobile game

>Still upset at his inevitability
It must be sad being you

Attached: DwNJcA6UcAAIZy1.jpg (1024x683, 147K)

>Bayonetta was the first pick among realisable characters. Above her, there were old veterans like Snake and other characters that were already tried negotiating but got rejected. (p63)
There's a leak from March that told exactly like that and the other characters that placed better than Bayonetta in the ballot were Sora, Bomberman and Phoenix Wright

What the fuck did Waluigi do to deserve being shit on

Yep and we'll never let you fags live it down. You fags did it to yourselves

Attached: 657026_microbihon_grinch-leak-lul.jpg (1024x768, 330K)

Sure, see you at E3
Put him in the screencap

>2015 ballot
>Sora
Fake as shit

Tick tock.

Attached: based artorias.jpg (945x870, 146K)

> Not having Banjo being the stuffed head
He's a fucking bear, how did you miss it?

>b-banjo is popular ok
Ok, well where’s his pop funko

Erdrick will be in as a costume, the default look is the XI hero

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/PeyYKUYiuBA15rlxCD6uvw/
Not gonna miss ya after E3 bud. Hope you realize what you're setting yourself up for.

Erdrincels aren't the smartest tools in the shed

Imagine seething so hard that you make this.
LOL

Attached: 1555880322957.png (680x611, 222K)

No. We at least know the legacy DQ has. What legacy does Banjo have

Started the collectathon genre

Without Banjo, games like Spyro and Jak and Daxter wouldn't be around

they're literally the same faggots changing mascots, don't assume Incineroar has no legit fans

What legacy? RPGs existed long before DQ, and JRPGs would have existed still even if DQ never existed. DQ is simply insignificant in the grand scale.

>unironicaly believing this
Even IF, those games surpassed Banjo

it's more close than what you think, Sakurai did acknowledge both characters, got content for one (the meme puppet) in exchange of a real character for it's company BUT, contrary to Banjo who is constantly acknowledge by Microsoft, if not for Sakurai, Square may even forget that Geno is a thing.

So yeah, both are equally pathetic to ask for, Banjo is not happening cause is Microsoft and the Microsoft hype train is build in fake leaks, Geno is not happening cause is an irrelevant meme, and Nintendo wouldn't pay Square for such character.

>Started the collectathon genre
*blocks your path*

Attached: jordan.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

until someone gets confirmed for Smash 6, then will pretend the others (Geno) never existed.

OH FUCK HE’S IN

they were always the same because they're both groups of stinky smashfags

>doesn't even mention banjo at all
>BUT WHAT ABOUT BANJO
Man, you guys really are stupid

Attached: 1455595642903.png (300x300, 140K)

It's okay anti-erdrickbros. Today is Dragon Quest day, we will have the last laugh when there's no Erdrick in Smash announcement after today ends.

Ultimate is Smash 6

Grinch Unity forever, Allies till the end.

He did retard, Mario 64 was just the prototype, Banjo perfected it and everyone soon followed after

what well no based on the fact no one actually wants banjo in and its all a discord tranny meme being forced.

Fuck off.

You are confusing Banjo for Geno there.

honest question why don't you guys want banjo kazooie in Smash ? I think they'd be fun to play

As long as Erdrick doesn't get revealed at E3 then Artoriasfag wins

Too bad such a specific loss condition is what is going to end up happening.

Because Isaac didn't get in, so if a dead franchise like Banjo gets in, Isaacfags will be pissed off big time.

Sakurai would be the biggest hypocrite if that happened

>DQ rep that isn't Erdrick is announced and both get BTFO

Attached: 1558565212800.jpg (549x556, 26K)

so you're saying Erdrick is deconfirmed, alright then, good fuck that turncoat, see you at E3 my good friend Banjo!

Attached: 1555780105665.png (1920x1900, 2.76M)

>DQ Rep is Slime
Would be perfect, Erdrickfags would get BTFO out by true DQ fans who supported Slime getting in.

You boomers had your fun with Simon and K.Rool, but zoomers barely got anyone they wanted, and it’s time for you to stop hogging up the speculation scene

Read my post again

>durr chocobo over cloud

It's inevitable.

Attached: Slime_(Dragon_Quest).jpg (200x197, 8K)

Considering Sakurai's autism it's going to be XI protag

We can already laugh, since their hyped up jump/e3 announcement was just a mobile game

>Implying Discordfaggots can kill the Grinchdream

Attached: GS_shitposterPSA_01.jpg (1164x599, 648K)

The weak should fear the truly brave.

Attached: Banjo takes care of the problem.jpg (698x824, 352K)

Honest for me? I am fine with it, but I am tired of the "hype" everyone has for them, specially when there is NO evidence of a Microsoft rep coming. This all started because both Vergeben of "no Link's Awakening remake coming" fame and Hitagi and his "no ATLUS rep coming as DLC" pushed Steve to be in the BASE game, pre DLC, at the same time the Grinch leak was a thing, starting the Banjo vs Steve shitshow.

Now tell me, removing Vergeben (yes, I know he has a good among of the base game right, but he has run out of sources since then, and his credibility die with the Minecraft Boss!) and Hitagi, and remembering that Banjo NEVER got anything beyond the Phil Spencer tweet (which should be a disconfirmation already, you can't tweet about characters in Smash if you are working to get one in), what evidence we ever had to believe this nonsenses of Microsoft in Smash?

No, the good relation ship between Nintendo and Microsoft doesn't count as evidence, so far that hasn't work for Level 5, SNK, Bethesda, Koe Tecmo, Cys Games (I guess they count now) or even Bandai Namco who are making the game with Nintendo to begin with! Being in a good relationship with Nintendo is barely the least you need to get a rep, but it's not a guarantee, much less evidence!

Why are Banjokes the ones to start the most shit with others

You Erdrickfags threw the first stone, so don't complain about us retaliating in kind.

Do any of you really think that anything in these threads will have any effect on what character gets into smash? This went from discussion to to trying to argue your hopes into reality.

It would still be a shitshow, I think that at least 5 main characters among main entries and spin off of DQ can argue to be an "Erdrick", so if any of them gets in, the Erdrick fans will argue they were right, even if is not the DQIII one.

Because they know he's an irrelevant piece of shit with no future, so they keep talking shit about actual popular series so they can feel bigger

Attached: 1556486113736.jpg (1242x1900, 1.09M)

I just come to this threads to shit on Geno, but ever since this turn about Banjo, Steve, Sora and other never evers I don't hate as much, is not longer as fun!

>dq fan buttmad people rightfully sleep on generic rpg man

>Erdrick gets leaked
>banjokes kick and scream
>y-you were meanie first
This

I never noticed how hot that Rosalina was.

Why have you gotten emotionally invested in what characters you don't want in a fighting game?

>so far that hasn't work for Level 5, SNK, Bethesda, Koe Tecmo, Cys Games
Just wait for the ruru trailer

Attached: smugruru.gif (533x300, 2.02M)

OBSESSED

Erdrick isn't happening.

Attached: 1555859408945.png (939x690, 624K)

You fucking backstabber. Steve and Erdrick are the next Krool/Ridley, you motherfucker

>the next Krool/Ridley
Not happening.

Attached: roodly.jpg (300x261, 41K)

Before Erdrick got "leaked"
>Erdrickfags were not exisitant
>There was only slimefags
>The very idea of Erdrick getting in was a joke

After Erdrick got in
>Suddenly, an influx of Erdrickfags appeared
>Shitty edits of Gohan with Smash girls and saying "He's in"
>Constantly attack other groups (Not just Banjokes)
>Coattail of Stevefags

I don't usually agree with banjokes but you guys did throw the first stone here, so stop crying.

Attached: 1557944923377.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Surprisingly it seems like Isaacfags are the only ones that DON'T do this with the exception of whining about Fire Emblem which all rosterfags do for some fucking reason.

Based

Attached: BASEDGUY.png (680x680, 254K)

All Erdrickfags are fake fans.

Attached: reminder that erdrickfags are fake fans.png (1049x81, 16K)

Roster time? Roster time.

Attached: 1551875641295.png (1248x770, 1.71M)

You attacked first, we have evidence of that in the fireden archives.

I don't, I just have fun with the people who got emotionally invested with Geno of all characters! At first it wasn't personall, but I get tired of them after a while (why to many childish insults from a time I wasn't even bothering them), and now if more about make in fun of their delussions than anything else!

Oh yeah??

The same can be said for stevefags, even now while I am posting with ugly steve I could care less about Steve getting in, the same goes for the majority of the people within my cult, its all just shitposting.

Attached: 1555877083310.png (960x960, 924K)

See and

>constantly attack other groups
This couldn’t be a bigger lie

>!

Attached: 1552747398747.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Steve have many genuine fans though

Attached: Steve2015.jpg (320x252, 24K)

Based and Leonpilled.

Attached: 1538884087218.png (1024x1024, 728K)

>unironically using this image
Steveies are children, more news at 11 on why water is wet

>yfw Erdrick, Banjo and Steve are Mii costumes

Attached: getlitty.jpg (1242x1432, 815K)

Hey, before all of this, I was arguing that Slime would make it into Smash before any other Square character!

I still believe this, but I am also willing to take the win if any other DQ character make it.

So i guess all those epic Gohan Erdrick pics don't exsist then? I guess Erdrickfags never randomly attacked Sorafags, Banjofags and other xfags, I guess they never coattailed of stevefags then.

Kids are people, Steve has many fans

Minecraft is the best seling game of all time, many love that blockfucker

>tfw Sakurai is gonna flip the middle finger at Erdrickfags
That's going to be glorious. Please show these Erdrickfags where they can shove their autistic bullshit.

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>Rash gets in as a fighter

Attached: 200 percent rad.jpg (412x441, 35K)

LEON PLEASE, BEFORE YOU GO JOIN SUPER SMASH BROS YOU NEED TO SUPER SMASH MY SISTER

Attached: Chris_Redfield4.png (464x273, 100K)

Oh, so making DBZ edits counts as harassing? Steve and Erdrick were there for each other since day 1, and those groups attacked us first, all while forgetting our legacy

>so making DBZ edits counts as harassing?
You made them with the explicit intention to harass banjobros and sorabros. Go to hell.

Facebook Frogposters deserve death

A reminder.

Attached: rosterfags are gay.jpg (680x477, 97K)

Erdrick and Steve, I am gonna skin you both at E3.

Attached: creepy banjo.png (237x586, 168K)

E3 character will kill all the popular leaks and bring a minor, forgotten leak back to evidence

Where did it harass banjo fans?

Dragon Quest III is one of Sakurai's favorite games.

Adam Jensen

>yfw the main theme plays

Attached: E1A91F93-34AF-4940-9787-FBD5ACD54E79.jpg (340x200, 35K)

>The very idea of Erdrick getting in was a joke
Source? On all the posts of people asking for Erdrick pre-leak I have never seen anyone taking it as a joke

And that's relevant, how? Sakurai knows better than to piss off the entirety of the west by including Erdrick. Even if Erdrick isn't unpopular in Japan, the west hates Erdrick to the point that Erdrick's inclusion would severely harm fighter pass sales and Nintendo could actually suffer from massive crushing hits to their PR.

thanks for honest criticism user I could agree with that though I'm still hoping they're in

They just looked at the funny hogan edit, and cried about it, like SJW’s with the OK sign

is this the future of steveposting genuine critique with grotesque steve ?

> e west hates Erdrick to the point that Erdrick's inclusion would severely harm fighter pass sales and Nintendo could actually suffer from massive crushing hits to their PR.
Literally nobody had a problem with him before Smash. Stop pulling out from your ass Frogposter

Which is what it should’ve been a long time ago

if you say so Satan

More like the new Isaacfags

Literally only smash Twitter fags care about it

I only want Steve because I want a minecraft stage

rosterfag delusion is off the charts

Attached: 1481291329450.jpg (313x286, 18K)

Banjo sold poorly but it still sold more than GS, don't be too harsh on them

Why do people always bring up sales like it matters? It's obviously more about being iconic and filling some sort of niche in the roster.

Having one of the most autistic fanbases

Not true, just a small subsection hates him/her, most are just apathetic. And even that subsection doesn't have a single valid reason to hate the character, just a bunch of meme circlejerk opinions.

Thanks albert

So did many other characters who got in

Erdrickfags are more autistic.

There are much better options
Like Crash Bandicoot

They are the easiest to bait but autism is different

I don’t remember Erdrickfags harassing Sakurai on Twitter with 9/11 and Hitler pics.
Waluigifags mostly make up of normies who only play Mario Party/Kart at frat parties

> The action of 2 zoomers make an entire fanbase bad

Now realize that Erdrickfags are even worse. For every awful Waluigifag there is, there's 10,000 times more even worse Erdrickfags.

>Just wanted Waluigi to be playable to complete the Wario/Waluigi duo
>Get associated with these retards
Why

Can a stevebro upload the model into MMD? I'd love to make some cool animations with him.

Nah your autistic fanbase it's just worse as the ashleyfags

>n-not all wah’s

>E-E-Erdrick isn't important for DQ
>Dragon Quest days is full of Erdrick shit
>Tons of new Erdrick fanart
>Main character in the stage play
>Erdrick's seal everywhere
>Immediately shifts to "oh you didn't get an announcement for Smash!" despite nobody expecting smash announcements today
You people really think you are the right side

>despite nobody expecting smash announcements today
You Erdrickfags kept insisting that there would be a smash announcement for Dragon Quest day.

Erdrickfags are just bandwagoning leakfags anyway. Most people who really want a DQ rep would want something more unique like a supporting character that doesn't use a sword or some variation of a slime.

> Implying I want Waluigi of all people

Attached: 1557693812482.jpg (678x636, 90K)